Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Relief in Rugby

"An afternoon's sport"

3
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was one of those warm but blustery spring Saturdays when linen-white clouds go scudding across the sky, the skylarks spill their song over the countryside and the sun continues to smile his warmth over the fields. Not wanting to waste such a nice day indoors you’d decided to drive to a local beauty-spot and take a quiet stroll amongst Nature. Having watched the squirrels in the forest, skirted round the lovers in the bushes and looped around the outside of the lake you decided to take a short-cut across the playing fields back to the car-park.

Being a Saturday, the large playing-fields were teeming (no pun intended) with activity; a cricket match at one end and game of Rugby at the other. The seat outside the Rugby clubhouse and showers provided a good spot to stop, let the sun warm your face and the breeze ruffle your hair and watch the games for a few unhurried minutes. But, as you watched, you realised it was some time since you’d been near a loo and it was a few hours since breakfast and, as is often the case, as soon as you realised you needed a loo you also realised that you needed one rather more urgently than the drive home would allow!

Glancing around you noticed the door to the clubhouse and showers was ajar. The games were still in good progress and, of course, being an emergency, no-one would mind if you were in and out of the Men’s toilets before the game ended. Your mind made up and your bladder giving you all the encouragement you needed, you slipped in through the open door and peered round the corner to make sure the place was unoccupied. Luckily there was no-one there and, at the far end of the long, clean and white-tiled changing room, you saw a door marked WC. Sprinting as quickly as your condition would allow you went to the door and went inside being pleasantly surprised to find it well looked after. Moving past the urinals you went into the far cubicle and slipped your lacy knickers to your knees and sat down - RELIEF!

Like calm after a storm you sat there, grateful for the peace and realised for the first time that the air was heavy with the smell of manhood. Fresh sweat and masculinity pervaded the place and invaded your senses. You thrilled to the taboo of being in that male preserve and your pulse quickened, your bra-less breasts heaved and your nipples hardened and tensed against the fabric of your light blouse. Forgetting time, your hand stole between your thighs and your fingers rode lazily over the nub of your clitoris causing shivers of excitement to leap the length of your spine and back. A secret intruder in this men’s domain, you ruled as Queen in their absence and, as you abandoned yourself to erotic fantasy, an orgasm was building under the tips of your wet fingers and its tendrils of sweet pleasure spread themselves through you to explode in waves of climax inside your mind. After a brief eternity of suspension your short, fast breaths came more slowly and the world climbed back into reality and your ears started to focus on voices.

There were just a few voices at first but you realised that the Rugby game must be over and the players were returning for their well-earned showers. What to do? Sit and wait until they’d all showered, dressed and left or leave right now and hope that none of them had undressed? Deciding that waiting could leave you sitting there for a couple of hours you quickly stood, the languor of your orgasm now forgotten and replaced by the panic of embarrassment. Leaving the cubicle and moving towards the door you carefully peeked through a crack to see if you had moved quickly enough.

Too late! Already three of the men were completely naked and several others were already mostly undressed. You froze, you couldn’t leave the safety of that small room with so many naked and near-naked men between you and the door you had entered by. Looking round, the windows were all too small to climb out of and there was no other exit; you had been trapped by your own fantasies!

In your state of rigidity you continued to look into the changing room transfixed by the sights there. Steam rose from the showers and there was the sound of high-spirited laughter as several well-built young men splashed in the communal play of victorious camaraderie. Taut muscles, glistening skin and the sight of several sizeable penises were combining with the fresh and growing sweet smell of male sweat, unconscious machismo peacocking on display before you and there was the growing knowledge that you had become a willing and eager voyeur to the scene before you. Your fear slipped away and your feelings of panic were replaced by tingles once more. Your cunt, still moist from your own caresses, was now soaking your knickers. Safe in that small room and transfixed by the sight of this harem of men your hand crept by itself back towards that glistening palace of secretion between your legs. Caught unawares by your own sudden ecstatic touch you let out a gasp, lost your balance and stumbled and fell against the door which flew open revealing you, with your legs spread and your hand buried inside your knickers.

You realised that, by now, all of the men were naked and they were all looking at you. The nearest man came closer, grinned and called out “She’s been watchin’ us - friggin’ ‘erself off too - randy cow!”. You, stunned into immobility, leaned against the wall where you’d stumbled with your hand still inside your knickers.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Another of the men, with blonde hair, a ring in his ear and tattoos along his penis came closer and caught your arm, “If she wants to spy on us it’s only fair that we cop a good eyeful too!”. With that two others came forward and held you until, pressed between the bulging flesh of several large men, you found yourself being stripped quickly of your clothes until all that remained were your slippery wet knickers. These were torn from your hips in one quick painless movement. Your mind wanted to call out for help but your clit kept telling it to stay quiet. Your mouth opened and closed but your cunt was doing all the talking.

“Take ‘er into the showers”, shouted someone. Manhandled towards the communal shower area you saw four or five other men with wet hair, clean bodies and soapy pricks advancing towards you. The large man behind you looped his hairy arm up and around your waist and started to rub soap on your tits as he squeezed the nipples. Another man pulled your hair firmly but gently backwards, your head tilted, his mouth and probing tongue covered yours to prevent any protests you might have had. Another man, below your line of sight, knelt in front of you and lathered soap on your pussy, working his fingers between your cunt lips while your legs were also held spread by the two men holding your arms.

By now it was obvious that these men weren’t going to harm you. Your revealed presence in a state of obvious arousal mixed with their lusty right to playfulness after conquering the visiting team had led to you becoming their prized plaything. Your senses reeled but the insistent attentions of these several men were becoming more pleasurable by the second. Your struggles ceased and you returned the deep kisses, your pinned arms pushed downwards, slid over two firm stomachs, rooted and grasped the hardening pricks of the two men holding your arms. You leaned back against the man behind you to give him better access to your tits and thrilled to the size of his naked erection as it pressed into your back. The man at your feet redoubled his efforts and soon had not only three fingers sliding in and out of your oiled cunt but was also stroking your anus with a soapy thumb. One of the men that had been holding your arms reached round and massaged your pussy at the front. You became mouth, tits, nipples, cunt and anus as you sought to soak up the pleasure being pressed on you by your ‘captors’. Your slippery soft female flesh slid against their muscles as you bounced on the impaling fingers and the thumb that had only been stroking was now thrusting into your arse.

You broke free, turned round and knelt in front of the man who’d been kneading your breasts from behind and, taking his stiff cock deep in your mouth, began to suck on him so that your cheeks hollowed and he groaned as though you were sucking him in and swallowing him whole. Reaching up with your now free hands you gripped the hard cocks of the two men either side of you and started to move your hands together and apart so that both men were being wanked by you at the same time. A pair of strong hands lifted your hips and you found yourself being opened by a young sturdily-built man of about 25 as his large cock ploughed into your cunt and slipped in to the hilt until his balls banged against the outside of your cunt. You moved your body back and forth rhythmically, steadily alternating between impaling yourself on the long cock behind and filling your throat with the man in front.

The man on your left groaned and you felt a stream of sperm land on your cheek and drip to the floor. He was replaced by another man from the team, one of several who’d been leaning against the shower wall watching this performance and waiting their turn to join in and take from you and give to you their share of pleasure. As his cock slid into the wet and warm palm of your outstretched and waiting left hand, the man in front flooded your mouth with his come, pulling out and spraying your face and hair with his declining spurts whilst you swallowed his salty juices. Taking advantage of the space in front of you another replacement slid under you on his back and began to tongue your clit with long swirling movements as you bent your head to take his upstanding prick in your mouth. Your cunt clasped the cock of the man behind you as you felt an orgasm build inside you and he too pulled out spraying sperm over your upturned back as the man on your right jerked and the warmth of his seed flowed over your hand.

The man beneath swivelled around and you slid the warm honey of your cunt over the length of his thick shaft, another man stood in front of you, placing his hand behind your head to guide the bobbing that would bring his release. His cock swelled on your tongue and that, and the thick cock plunging into you, brought you your second orgasm of the day. You kept pace, your instincts for pleasure led the way through, the man in your mouth spurted, the man beneath you heaved and his semen splattered inside the walls of your cunt. You lifted yourself up, sticky, dripping, well fucked and collapsed...

...you woke with a jolt as your head tapped the wall of a toilet cubicle hands trapped between your thighs. Where am I? What time is it?

Voices!...

Published 
Written by MajPaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments