Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Remember Me? A Threesome Story

"A run in with an old high school friend brings back memories."

22
17 Comments 17
17.0k Views 17.0k
649 words 649 words

He gave me a grin. Not just a checking me out smile. No, more like a smile that said he knew me. It took me a moment of small talk to realize I knew him too.

His name was Alex. He looked different. He didn't look boyish anymore. His face chiseled, his body more muscular. His eyes, still as sexy as ever.

He lived down the street from me in high school. Friends, we never dated. But there was that one night. Senior year, AP Physics the teacher assigned the two of us and another guy, Eric to work together in a group project.

Nothing happened the first two times we got together to work on the project. However, the third time no parents were home. We had skipped school to finish the project because we were way behind schedule. Around lunch time, Alex broke into his parent's liquor cabinet which did nothing to help us get back on track. It did, however, make things more interesting.

At some point, we forgot about the due date and sexual tensions, innuendo and the like filled the room. They both wanted me and it was causing some tension between them. I wanted them both too, but not one on one like they were thinking. I was horny and wanted them both at the same time. I may or may not have suggested we play a game of you show me yours and I'll show you mine.

They were hesitant until I caressed my breasts and let out a sultry moan. That's when things got interesting. They both pulled down their jeans and underwear for me to see. Two semi-hard cocks awaited my attention.

To be fair, I pulled off my tank top and pulled down the cups of my bra. The guys didn't wait for my permission. Sitting on either side of me on the couch, they turned to me and put a hand on the breast closest to them.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

I let out another moan as they caressed, squeezed and played with me.

It wasn't long before one of them unzipped my jeans and slid a hand into my panties. My moans became louder.

"I need to get fucked." A few minutes later I whispered, but they both heard me.

One of them - I don't even know who - pulled off my jeans. I opened my legs and Alex went first. He got between my legs and aimed his hard cock at me. He filled me and made me moan more. His thrusts were wild and intense, but before he came he pulled out and Eric took a turn.

It wasn't my first threesome, but it was my first threesome during the middle of the day. The light coming in from the living room windows made it feel so much more naughty. While I should've been in class, I was getting my pussy pounded by two guys.

They took multiple turns with me. They fucked me from on top. I turned around and they fucked me from behind. I ended up on the living room carpet getting fucked doggy style. Alex's cock buried inside my cunt, my mouth working Alex's dick at the same time. I felt like a slut. I was just there to make them orgasm.

Eric came in my mouth, filling it with a large load of cum. The taste salty, sour, delicious. Alex came deep inside of my pussy, filling me with a thick load of his sperm.

It wasn't until it was over, that we came back to reality. We hadn't used protection. Alex and Eric both had girlfriends. I kind of had a boyfriend. We got dressed and quickly finished the work we were supposed to be doing. None of us ever talking about what had happened. All of us looking at each other as we passed in the hallway, keeping our secret safe.

 

 

Published 
Written by nicole_keleigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments