Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Repaying a Favor

"Jill will never forget repaying this favor."

15
8 Comments 8
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
When you are in the Deep South of the United States, you will find this thing that clings to your skin in the summer. You can never avoid it. It is called humidity, and when combined with almost 100 degrees, misery ensues if you are stuck outside.

It was just such a day.

I had been working as a camp counselor for the U.S. Space Camp. Counselors wore a flight suit as their uniform; it is basically a loose, lightweight jumpsuit.

My day had ended. I jumped in my car, turned on the air conditioner, and left for home.

I was almost home when my engine light came on and my car died. I pulled onto the shoulder of the road and tried restarting the car. Nothing. I dug out my cell phone and called my husband.

“Hello,” Eric answered.

“Eric, my car has died and I can’t get it restarted,” I explained.

“Where are you,” he asked?

“I am about a mile or so from the house. Where should I have the car towed?” I inquired.

“Have it towed to Henley’s Garage. My flight will be in about 7:00 and I will check on it in the morning. You can take my car tomorrow,” replied Eric.

“Okay, love you,” I said, and hung up.

I called the auto club to send a tow truck to pick me up and take my car to the garage. The auto club told me it would be about an hour before they could get a tow truck out to my car. I wasn’t about to sit in that miserable heat for an hour, so I told them I would leave the car unlocked, the key under the mat, and would walk the mile or so home.

My walk had just begun when a pick up truck pulled over in front of me. Two guys hopped out of the truck; it was Rob and Brad, two other Space Camp Counselors. We were the only three counselors that weren’t from Alabama and had become good friends. They asked if I needed help.

“No thanks, I have called a tow truck. They will be here in a bit, and I just live in the apartments on the hill there. I will walk home,” I explained.

Rob told me, "Nonsense!" They were going that way and would drop me off. He said, “It is sweltering out here and way too hot for you to walk.”

I told them it wasn’t a problem, but they insisted. It was terribly hot and humid, and this flight suit made it worse.

“Okay,” I said.

We all three jumped into the truck, and drove away. I gave Rob directions to our apartment. We all cut up and laughed on the way to the house about my rotten luck. It took us only a couple of minutes to arrive, but it sure beat walking.

As the Rob parked the truck, I thanked them and asked if I could get them some iced tea to take with them.

“That would be great,” said Brad.

We all three hopped out and went to my apartment. We walked in, the guys sat down, and I went to the kitchen to pour them some iced tea. Out of habit, I guess, I unzipped my flight suit down below my bra to cool off just like every other day when I get home.

I returned with the tea. The guys looked at me a bit funny and Rob said, “Very nice bra Jill, thanks for the view.” I blushed, looked down not realizing what I had done and zipped it back up as they gulped their tea.

“This tastes great,” Brad commented, “but don’t zip it back up, you look great.”

“We will unzip ours so you don’t feel uncomfortable,” Brad chuckled as they both unzipped their suits about like I had mine. Come on they both spouted.

I unzipped mine a bit to hush them up.

“Jill thank you for the tea. The iced tea is very nice, but we are going to need you to suck our dicks before we can leave. That would be the proper thank you,” said Brad.

My eyes must have looked like they exploded, they got so wide, “Very funny,” I shouted! “You two are hysterical."

We often talked about sex during our lunch breaks. We were all in our early twenties and they were both good looking, but this was nuts I was thinking to myself, though Eric and I had always fantasized about being with other couples or me being with other men.

“Jill, don’t shout, it will only take a few minutes and we will be on our way,” Rob said as he turned and locked the door.

My mind was racing, there were two of them and me, none of my neighbors were home from work, and Eric wouldn’t be back for a few more hours.

“Guys,” I exclaimed again!

They both moved closer and I felt like my body was shaking so badly that I would almost fall down. The excitement and nervousness was rushing through me.

“Jill, we are not going to hurt you, we’ll be easy. Just kneel down, blow us and we will be gone,” Rob avowed.

What will they taste like? How big are they? Can I really do this, and what about Eric? All of these questions were flooding my mind. In that instant I decided to go for it. They were good looking, no one was around, and it was a fantasy I had thought about. I stood up and moved toward them.

Brad reached out and took me by the shoulders and started guiding me down towards the floor, “Kneel down,” he said.

I was nervous and knelt down instinctively, I was kneeling in our living room with the two of them standing in front of me.

“Unzip our pants and slide them down,” Rob said.

“It’s okay, just unzip them and drop them to the floor,” Rob commanded. “I am sure you have done this with your Eric many times before,” he said.

“Jill you are so sexy; I have thought about this all summer,” Brad whispered.

Somewhere in depths of my mind I had as well. I reached up shakily and started undoing their pants. I unzipped Rob’s first. As I was undoing Brad’s pants, Rob pushed his shorts to the floor and his hard cock was staring me right in the face.

My arms fell, it was as if I couldn’t move them. He moved his cock to my lips; I could feel the wet pre-cum coating my lips as he rubbed his cock across them.

“Go ahead,” he ordered.

He pushed his dick harder against my lips and I opened slightly to take him in. He pushed hard while holding my head forcing his cock deep in side my mouth. I gagged just a bit and he slowly pulled out allowing me to catch my breath. Suddenly, it was right back in and he was now slowly getting a rhythm going, as if he were fucking my mouth like he owned it. I could taste the saltiness from the heat of the day and that musty smell seemed to encourage me.

Suddenly, I felt someone reach around me from behind and start unzipping my flight suit. I jerked away from Rob’s dick.

“What are you doing,” I cried.

“It’s okay,” Brad said. “We just want to see your tits while you are blowing us. I bet they are gorgeous,” he suggested.

Just as I was sucking Rob’s cock again, Rob reached down and unzipped my suit.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

Brad pulled it off my shoulders and let it drop to my waist. Before I could do anything he had unsnapped my bra and it was gone. Exposing my 34C breasts for their pleasure.

Swiftly, Rob took my head and began fucking my mouth. He resumed his pace and was slowly pumping in and out of my mouth filling me with the salty taste of his cock. I have to admit, the taste of him in my mouth was better than I anticipated.

Brad was now rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I could feel his erection pushed up against the back of my head. He too, was hard as a rock.

Rob pulled his cock out of my mouth and said he didn’t want to cum yet. He told Brad to take his turn for a bit. Brad moved around to my face and sat down on our coffee table.

He reached out and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me forward and down toward his cock. I resisted a bit as my watering eyes focused on his cock. It was huge; it looked almost the size of a beer can. I was thinking there was no way I could get that in my mouth.

My resistance was futile as he pulled my head to his cock and pressed it against my lips. Now he pushed down on my head until I opened up and started entering my mouth. I was gagging because it was so big. He pulled out and then pushed in. I couldn’t fit it. He kept working it in and out slowly until I could finally get used to it somewhat. Thankfully, he wasn’t shoving it in and out, or I may have choked or hurt my jaw.

Behind me, I felt Rob, tugging at my flight suit. He pulled it past my hips and down to my knees. I tried to move, but with his huge cock in my mouth and him holding me, I had nowhere to go. He slid my panties down, exposing my ass and pussy.

My mind was racing. I knew then this was going to be more than just a blowjob.

Rob pushed two of his fingers inside me. I was a bit stunned that they slid inside so easy. I hadn’t realized that my pussy was so wet.

I had always enjoyed it when Eric was rough and forceful with me when we had sex, but this surprised me. Was I actually turned on by two guys ravaging me? Again, my mind was racing.

Apparently my mouth had stretched around Brad’s huge cock to where he was pumping steadily at this point. My eyes where watering, and burning from the make-up running in them. It was caused from taking his girth, stretching and gagging my mouth.

Rob was fucking my pussy with two of his fingers, when I felt a wet finger enter my ass. Now every orifice I had was being penetrated by these two.

My pussy was so wet; I could feel my juices running down my thigh.

“She is ready,” I heard Rob say.

I felt the huge cock pull out of my mouth and the two of them switched places. I was now on all fours. "What does he mean by she is ready?" I thought?

“It won’t fit!" I exclaimed. I could feel the huge cock up against my pussy. I knew what was coming, how could my tight little pussy take something so big. He pushed and rubbed the head of his cock around the lips of my pussy and I could feel myself breathing heavy. I couldn’t believe it; he was going to put that huge cock inside of me. He would split me in half, I thought.

Now I had Rob back, pushing his dick back in my mouth. Brad kept rubbing and pushing against my wet pussy and I felt myself stretching as he pushed slightly harder. Suddenly I screamed, Rob’s cock in my mouth muffled it. Brad had got the head of his cock inside me; I thought my pussy was going to bust. He kept pushing and I kept stretching tightly around his mammoth cock. Brad was pushing and pulling his cock in and out, slowly penetrating further each time. The pain passed quickly, and then I felt this fullness with my pussy clamped around his huge cock.

They were both fucking me and I felt hot and tingly. I knew that feeling; I was going to cum, I reached between my legs and started rubbing my dripping wet clit like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly, I felt the Rob tense up, he was going to cum, I felt a hot glob of cum hit my mouth and I jerked away. His cock flung loose and started spraying my face and mouth with the rest of his load. I was covered, I could feel his juice running down my face and dripping off my chin.

I was moaning and pushing back into Brad’s cock, and he was pumping hard; I couldn’t believe I had this monstrous cock inside of me.

He was grinding and fucking me so hard. My legs began to tense as I knew I was going to cum. My body was shivering and he knew he had fucked me to an orgasm. He grabbed my hips hard and slammed into me, his balls smacking underneath my ass. Oh, my pussy was so tight around him. I couldn’t believe he and Rob had talked me into this, having turned me on so. I tensed and quivered as my orgasm exploded my juice around Brad’s giant tool.

Rob sayd, “Brad, it looks like mission accomplished, she is limp, she has cum so hard."

I felt Brad’s arms stiffen and I knew he was about to cum. I couldn’t imagine how much cum he was going to fill my canal with. He pulled out and I felt this hot warm liquid hit my back and ass, and land in my hair.

He sat back after he finished and I collapsed across our coffee table.

Rob said, “Jill, that was a proper thank you.”

He and Brad chuckled as I heard them getting dressed.

“I bet the Auto Club doesn’t give that kind of service,” he laughed.

I lay across the table covered in cum, feeling sore, and pleasured, all at the same time. My mind was battling between me letting them plunder my body and enjoying the experience all at the same time.

They finished their iced tea as they dressed. “Jill, we appreciate your generosity,” said Brad.

“If you ever have any more car trouble please don’t hesitate to call,” Rob called out as they left. We all chuckled as they headed out.

I finally got up and staggered down the hall to the shower. As I stood in the shower, I couldn’t keep my mind off of both of their cocks inside me, and how they controlled me at the same time. That feeling of the unknown, pain and pleasure.

I was beginning to feel damp again between my legs just thinking about it. I couldn’t wait until Eric got home. What was I going to tell him? He would be so angry, or would he, we had discussed this fantasy before and he seemed to enjoy the thought.

Shortly Eric came through the door and I greeted him with a deep kiss and hug. He dropped his luggage and hugged me back.

As he closed the door behind him he said, “I am glad you got home okay, and I will take care of the car tomorrow.”

He walked to our bedroom and put his luggage away. When he returned to the living room, I was on my knees, wantonly waiting for his cock to fill my mouth. He will never know about the scene that took place in the same spot earlier in the day.

“Take me now, I am yours to use as you will,” I whispered to him.

He smiled and gladly took me on the spot.

Published 
Written by HappyInTN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments