Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Repeatedly Gangbanged Part 1

"Girl gets gangbanged again and again and again"

87
24 Comments 24
87.6k Views 87.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
As I lay exhausted on the grass of the local park, with my clothes scattered all around me, I couldn't help but wonder. What is about me that makes men treat me this way? Do I have, "Please Fuck Me," tattooed on my forehead or something?

But I'm starting at the end. Let me give you some background. My name is Alison. I'm in my last year of high school. It's a private school because my parents are loaded! We live in a fairly large city on the east coast of Australia. I have long and straight blonde hair. It's my best feature! You could use my hair in a commercial for shampoo. It's that good! I'm slender without being too bony. I'm not very tall at only 5 foot 1 inch. My breasts are too big for me really. They wouldn't look out of place on someone much bigger than me but with my tiny build they look huge! I keep pretty fit with regular exercise! Jogging and gym work mostly, but I also play a few sports.

I lost my virginity to Stephen who had been my boyfriend for virtually all my life. Not that anything happened back then, other than a bit of kissing. He started getting more physical as we got older and managed to talk me out of my knickers one afternoon at his place. I thought it was true love, of course. I was devastated when a couple of months later, after fucking me two or three times a week, he suddenly dumped me for Amanda, who is another girl from our school!

Stephen told all his mates that he had screwed me. That really didn't have much effect on my friends except I was suddenly very popular. I was getting asked out almost daily for a while, but eventually, things returned to normal.

A short time later I met Alan. He was new to the school that year and he was gorgeous! I liked him right from the start! He asked me to go to the mid-year school dance with him and I said, "Yes," before he even finished asking. I had a wonderful night. I thought I was in love again!

Later that night, we slipped out of the hall and went to an empty classroom. Alan was all over me as soon as we were alone. I'll be honest, we were all over each other. God, he was hot! It started with kisses and squeezing my breasts through my shirt, but it was only a minute or two before he had his hand up my skirt. He was rubbing my wet slit through my knickers and sticking his tongue down my throat at the same time. I hadn't been laid for over six months and I was horny!

I started rubbing his cock through his pants and could tell he was hard even before I touched him. I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He looked really surprised at how forward I was being. I took my knickers off and let him finger me for a minute, then I lifted my skirt and bent over the desk, beckoning him with my eyes. He undid his pants and had his cock out in record time. He had a hard time finding the right spot and was just trying to ram it in. I had to slow him down a bit and then I reached back between my legs to grab his cock. I guided him into my cunt and then rested my head on my arms as he pumped away. He hammered into me furiously for less than a minute before he came. He thought it was the best thing ever. I can't say it did much for me.

We kissed and touched some more for a while. I could feel him starting to get hard again. My hand rubbing his cock might have had something to do with it. I bent back over the desk again and looked over my shoulder at him. "A bit slower this time," I said, with a friendly smile. He still fumbled with getting his cock inside me. It was just like the first time. If anything he came even faster! I was incredibly frustrated.

We kissed some more as he stood there with his pants around his ankles, and I decided to give him another go. I knelt down and sucked him hard again. That took no time at all. I lay back on the desk this time with my legs spread as Alan stood at the end of the desk and put his cock inside me. He actually had no problems finding the hole this time. Maybe that was because he could see it! Maybe it was because I was dripping wet with his cum. I put my legs over his shoulders and rubbed my clit as he inexpertly fucked me. I managed to bring myself to an orgasm, just in time as it turned out. Alan came inside me again in a couple of minutes.

We made our way back to the dance and went back in separately. The rest of the evening was uneventful and I gave Alan a kiss goodnight. A few minutes later my Dad turned up to pick me up. He asked me how the dance was and I told him it was alright. I didn't say much but that wasn't unusual. Teenagers don't tell their parents anything. I was just hoping Dad couldn't smell the cum that was soaking my knickers!

Later that year I started getting a lot of attention from the guys. I got asked out to a movie by a guy called Mark. He was pretty cute even though he towered over me. He was about six foot tall and well built. He was heavily into sports and it showed. What a bum he had! I accepted and told my Mum I was going to the mall on Saturday night with some girlfriends.

I was determined not to fuck Mark on the first date. I didn't want to get a bad reputation again. I was still being called a slut every now and again. Mark picked me up from the mall and took me to the movies on our date. He had a beat up old car but it was the first time I had ever dated someone who had their own car.

Mark took me to the drive-in movie theatre which made me slightly uncomfortable. I had assumed we were going to the cinema. He parked in the very back row. We were there early and had plenty of time to go to the shop and get a few things before returning to his car. It wasn't very busy that night. Most of the other cars were a long way forward of us, although two other cars had pulled up nearby, only a couple of spaces away. They had their car windows open, as it was a very warm night. I could see that both cars were full of young men, about eight or nine of them in total. Our windows were still closed.

Mark suggested we sit in the back seat where there was more room and once we were there, he didn't waste any time getting passionate. We were kissing before the movie even started. Eventually, his hands started to roam. I let him fondle my tits as long as he stayed outside of my top. He could even put his hand on my leg but whenever he tried to go between my thighs, I stopped him. I might fuck him eventually but it was not going to be tonight!

Mark snuggled up to me with one arm around my shoulders. One of my arms was around his waist and kind of pinned behind his back. He only had one hand free as well though so I was doing alright fending off his advances. He was giving me a very passionate tongue kiss when I felt him undoing the buttons of my shirt with his free hand. I stopped him but I couldn't do them back up. Have you ever noticed that? It's easy to undo buttons with one hand but very difficult to do them up again.

We went back to kissing and touching. Mark kept squeezing my breasts. Every now and then he would manage to undo another button on my shirt before I could stop him. The game was all in his favour. I had to stop him every time. He only had to succeed occasionally. Eventually, of course, he had my shirt completely undone. I could hear voices nearby but Mark reassured me that they couldn't see inside the car. I had a bra on, so my breasts were still covered.

Mark turned his attention to another goal for a while. His hand was rubbing up and down my leg, always getting closer to my knickers. We were kissing the whole time and I stopped him when he got too close. As I was shifting position on the seat, my legs parted ever so slightly. That was enough! Mark suddenly moved his hand all the way up between my legs. He rubbed his hand firmly against my pussy through my knickers for a few seconds. I pushed at his hand and he moved it slightly further away.

I had shifted position a bit and he was now rubbing his second hand up and down my back under my loose and open shirt. As he went back to kissing me, he very smoothly undid my bra with his right hand. My left arm was still trapped behind his back and under his arm. My right hand came up for a moment as my breasts dropped free, still loosely covered by my now unfastened bra. Mark's left hand shot up between my legs again. He kept rubbing me through my knickers for a bit longer this time before moving up, then under my bra as cupped my bare right breast. This was like an unending battle. A battle I was losing!

We carried on kissing while he played with my breasts. When I didn't offer any resistance he lifted my bra up completely and set both of my tits free. Now he was shifting his hand back and forth between the two and gently twisting and pinching my nipples. After a while, Mark kind of pushed his body weight forward.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

I was pushed to a lying down position with Mark on top of me. My legs were still tightly closed, though. Mark was continuing to kiss me and play with my bare breasts when he suddenly moved his head down and started sucking my tits. As he was moving his body up higher again, he wedged one of his legs between mine. I could feel his leg pushing against my cunt as he started kissing me again and his hand went back to squeezing my tits.

Mark continued kissing me for quite a while, and I was kissing him back. His hand was still playing with my breasts and his leg was still rubbing between mine. Mark suddenly moved his head down to my tits again. I had my hands on his head as he sucked on my tits but this time, I didn't try to stop him. It was starting to feel good and it had been a long time since I had been laid.

Mark lifted himself up and used his right hand to push my legs further apart as he got both of his legs between mine. As he threw himself down on me again, my legs were spread wide around his hips. He started sucking my tits again and he was rubbing his cock, through his jeans against my cunt. Mark grabbed both of my arms and pinned them above my head and started kissing my lips again. I felt very uncomfortable being restrained like this but it was also incredibly arousing.

Mark was kissing me ferociously now and rubbing his cock against me even more furiously. I thought he was going to come in his pants at any moment! Mark suddenly made an adjustment to my arms and now he was holding both of my wrists in his right hand, still pinned above my head. His hands were huge and he was so strong I couldn't have broken away even if I had wanted to. His free hand now went down between our bodies. I thought he was going to try and finger me again when suddenly I heard Mark undo his zipper and free his cock.

He carried on rubbing up against me but now he would be cumming all over me, instead of inside his own pants. I was quite wet myself by this time, but I was still reluctant to fuck on the first date. I decided to let Mark bring himself off by rubbing up against me. I just hoped that once he had blown his load all over me, he would give me a helping hand as well. I really needed to cum as well.

Mark was rubbing up against me so vigorously, I was starting to regret the flimsy barrier of my knickers that were keeping his cock from my dripping pussy. Suddenly Mark grabbed my panties and ripped them off! I was about to protest but I knew there was no turning back now. Mark was as hard as a rock and I was dripping wet. We both wanted to fuck and there was no point in trying to pretend it wasn't going to happen.

I turned my head back to where he could kiss me again. He crushed his lips against mine and shifted his hips. Now his cock was pressing towards my cunt. I felt his head pressing against me and spread my legs as wide as I could get them in that confined space. Mark pushed forward hard and his cock drove deep into me in one thrust. I squealed with a mixture of pleasure and pain as Mark thrust repeatedly into me. Mark's thrusts got harder and faster very quickly. Suddenly he gave a massive shove which spread my legs even further and allowed his cock deeper than ever before. He stayed buried to the hilt as I felt surge after surge of his hot cum splashing inside me.

Mark gave a great groan as he came. He looked very pleased with himself. Mark kept his cock inside me as he opened the window above my head. He called out to the guys in the nearby cars who started cheering and clapping. With that Mark grabbed my torn knickers from the floor of the car and threw them out the window, towards the guys in the other cars Mark climbed off me, zipped up his jeans and told me he would be right back. Then he got out of the car and went to talk to his mates. I don't know why I didn't leave. I was extremely angry and being treated so callously, but I also needed to be fucked some more. I was horny and frustrated, so I stayed.

Mark stayed over with his mates for quite a while. He had got his rocks off and was no doubt bragging to his mates that he had fucked me on the first date. When he finally came back I was still in the back seat. Mark shuffled up next to me and started touching me again. Mark laid me down again and I spread my legs as he took out his cock. I felt Mark penetrate my bruised pussy once again. He rammed his cock forcefully into me repeatedly for about ten minutes and I finally had my first orgasm of the night.

The window was still open and some of Mark's mates came over to the car and watched as Mark fucked me for the second time. I felt incredibly aroused being watched while I was being fucked. One of them reached through the window and started touching my breasts while Mark was fucking me. A little while later Mark came, unloading more of his semen into my already dripping cunt. I just lay there and took it all while his friends watched us.

As Mark pulled his cock out of me and climbed off of me, the door behind my head opened and the guy who had been feeling me up got better access. I just lay there with my tits exposed and my legs still spread. I couldn't even be bothered pushing my skirt back down, so my cunt was clearly visible. The guy reached in with both hands and roughly squeezed both of my tits. Mark's mates from the other cars had all gathered round. I could see faces peering in at me through the open door and the opposite window.

Suddenly hands grabbed my arms and pulled me out of the car through the open door. They stood me up and they all took turns grabbing at my breasts. They took my shirt and bra completely off and I stood there topless while they mauled me. They walked me to the back of the car and pushed me forward over the trunk. I felt someone's hands between my legs, probing at my wetness, as he roughly pushed my legs apart with his feet.

The guys on either side of me grabbed my arms and held them out to the side while the one behind me pushed me forward easily with one hand between my shoulder blades. I felt like such a slut as he slid his hard cock easily into me. I was getting fucked again and this time, I didn't even know his name.

I squealed through another orgasm as he thrust roughly into me and he clapped his hand over my mouth from behind as he continued fucking me. My head was bent back by the force of his hand over my mouth and my back was arched, lifting my bare breasts off the cold metal of the car. The guys on either side who were holding my arms took the opportunity to grab a breast each and squeezed and pulled at them like animals. I could feel his thrusts getting faster and harder as he slammed into me more forcefully.

A few seconds later he gave a long drawn out groan and he pushed into me even harder, causing me to cum again with a loud squeal. He held his cock buried deep inside me as he came. I could feel his cum spurting into me as his body convulsed. Suddenly he let me go and I squealed again as he pulled his fat cock out of me.

It seemed my squealing had gotten too loud because one of the guys shoved something into my mouth to muffle my screams. It was my own knickers that had been torn off me when Mark fucked me earlier. I felt hands grip me around the waist as another boy took position behind me. A few seconds later, another cock was penetrating me. I felt a bit distant with a blur of orgasms as they all took turns fucking me. I was being gang banged by nine guys. Ten, if you count Mark as well. I could feel them change as each of them took their turns at me but the fucking itself became a blur. It was as if I was recalling a memory of something that had happened long ago.

The last one fucked my bruised cunt, which was overflowing with the cum from the other guys. I could feel it running down my legs and turning cold. I could hear the sloppy wet sound of each thrust of cock into my cunt. When they had finished, Mark gave me back my bra and shirt and told me to get in the car. I took my knickers out of my mouth and put my clothes back on. My knickers were torn so I used them to wipe away the cum that was on my legs and still flooding out of me. I left my cum soaked knickers on the ground as I slowly and painfully made my way to the front seat.

The movie was just coming to an end. Perfect timing! Mark drove me home, told me I was terrific, and then drove away. I was still quivering with aftershock orgasms. Is this the way guys always treat girls? Was this kind of treatment normal? Do they just use us for sex, whenever and wherever they want? Not that I minded, but I felt used as well.

Still walking on wobbly legs, I went inside the house and made my way quietly to my room.

Published 
Written by alison90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments