Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Returning the Favor

9
5 Comments 5
16.0k Views 16.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
For a long time my boyfriend has been hinting at wanting a threesome with another girl. I have never been with a girl and I wasn't sure I wanted to see my man fuck another girl, however he did give me a threesome with another guy and I cant get over how I still feel horny about that night.

After a lot of thought I decided that I would look and see if I could find someone. I met Lacy through a sex website, I let her know right away that I was considering having a threesome. We emailed and talked on the phone to each other for a few weeks. She seemed great, so we decided to meet up at a local bar and finally meet face to face.

Lacy and I had sent each other pictures of ourselves, so I knew who she was when she walked into the bar. What I did not expect was my immediate attraction to her. Her picture did not do her justice. She was a bit shorter than I thought at 5'2”, she had medium length brown hair and deep blue eyes. For being so slim her full c cup breasts looked good on her. She defiantly dressed to seduce, she was wearing a very tiny red dress that hugged to all her curves, the dress stopped just low enough on her chest so it would just barely cover her nipples.

She spotted me and sat on the bar stool next to me. We had a couple of martini's and talked for hours. Finally the bar was closing so I walked her to her car. I went to give her a quick hug after saying good by. And she surprised me by moving her head just enough for her to kiss me. She pressed her lips hard on mine trying to encourage me to open my mouth.

Once I did, she slowly started to explore my mouth with her tongue. We took turns sucking on each others tongues and gently nibbling on each others lower lips. Just the kiss alone was turning me on, when she slid her hand up my waist to rub her thumb across my nipple and give it a little tug I was instantly wet and started to throb, I knew then she would be perfect for us.

After a few weeks of hanging out and inviting her over for dinner as a new work friend, we became quite close. I needed to feel comfortable with her to do what I wanted more, for me then for him. Guys will screw anything, this would be like loosing my virginity. I wanted to set it up so it would be as inconspicuous as possible. Having her come over for dinners really helped out with that as Jason got used to her being around. The time finally came.

Jason came home from work late and immediately changed and went to work out like he normally did. When he got done working out he always takes a shower and then goes downstairs and heats up some dinner. As soon as he started the shower Lacy and I went up stairs and into the bedroom. As usual he got out of the shower and walked into the room naked. When he came through the door and saw both of us naked and lying on the bed he realized he was getting dessert early. I could only imagine what he thought because his cock was instantly hard.

Jason walked to the bed a look of disbelief and excitement on his face. He laid in between us, Lacy leaned over and started kissing him. I went and knelt between his legs and licked the length of his cock. I could hear him groan into Lacy’s mouth. I started to lick just the head of his hard cock at first then slowly slid my lips around it and fully took him into my mouth.

Moving my lips slowly up and down, pausing every time just long enough to suck gently on the head of his dick and watching the two of them kiss. He loves when I get his cock slippery wet with my mouth.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

Lacy broke from their kissing and moved down to the end of the bed and laid so her head was in between my legs, as I was licking Jason balls I could feel her breath on my pussy. I was wet with the anticipation of what was to come.

Until recently, the thought of being with a women had never really crossed my mind. Now it was just moments away and I could barely breathe. She licked my pussy lips very gently teasing me she slid one finger between my lips and slid it into my wet pussy, then slid in another finger. While fucking me with her fingers she started to lick my clit gently at first, with each lick she pushed her fingers into me. She then took my clit into her mouth and started sucking on it harder and harder. My climax was almost instant, cumming so hard and soaking her fingers with my juices.

I slowly slid Jason's cock from my mouth and told him it was time for him to fuck Lacy. Lacy got onto all fours on the middle of the bed, Jason got behind her and started to slide his cock on her pussy and clit. He slid his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her in a lazy slow rhythm, I laid down under them and took Lacy’s clit into my mouth and started sucking on it like she did to me.

I alternated between her clit and letting my tongue slide on the bottom of his wet cock as he slid in and out of her pussy. After sucking on it and helping Jason bring her to a climax so big that it soaked Jason's cock and my mouth with her cum. I slid down a little further to take Jason's balls into my mouth and gently suck on them and lick Lacy’s juices off. Jason pulled out of Lacy’s pussy and told me to lick her cum off his dick so he could fuck me next.

I knelt down on the bed, Jason got behind me and slid a finger in my wet pussy, he told lacy to lay down in front of me. As he was fucking me with his fingers he told me to lick Lacy’s pussy and make her cum again. I bent down, nervous, slowly licking her pussy lips and then moving onto her clit licking it in lazy circles, causing lacy to moan and start thrusting her pussy into my face wanting more.

Jason was watching what I was doing to Lacy and getting even more turned on. He rammed his cock into my pussy, he wasn’t fucking me easy, he knows I like it hard and deep. Jason continued fucking me with hard thrusts while I took Lacy’s clit into my mouth and started sucking on it, while I fucked her with my fingers. She climaxed fast and hard soaking my hands with her cum. Now it was time to make sure Jason was ready to cum for us. I looked back at Jason and told him to put it into Lacy’s ass while I sucked on his balls.

Lacy knelt on the bed and Jason reached down and slid a finger into Lacy’s still soaked pussy. He slid his wet finger on her ass to get it wet, and entered her ass in one hard thrust of his cock causing her to scream. He fucked her hard and fast while I licked and sucked on his balls. His groaning got loud and his balls got tight so I knew he was ready to cum.

He told both of us to sit on the floor and open our mouths. He took his cock into his hand and pulled a couple of times. He arched his back and let out a loud moan and came all over mine and Lacy’s faces. While he was till trembling from his climax we licked his cock clean. Lacy then turned to me and grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers where we kissed then licked his cum off of each others face's. Smiling up at him I licked my lips and blew him a kiss, I never thought this could be so fun.

Published 
Written by hornycouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments