Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rihanna's Awakening

"The true story of an amazing young girl"

32
17 Comments 17
13.8k Views 13.8k
9.4k words 9.4k words

This is the true story of how I came to meet a girl called Rihanna and how I introduced her to a darker side of sex.

I went into hospital recently for a small operation on my left hand. The Op went well but I was staying on the ward for three to four nights afterwards.

All the nurses during my stay were lovely and the care second to none. However one particular girl was something else.

Her name was Rihanna and she was a recently qualified student nurse, highly professional & a truly lovely girl.

She was also quite stunning, 23 years old though she could easily pass for 18, around 5 feet 2 inches tall and very very slight & petite.

I would say she weighed no more than about seven stone & a dress size six to eight, very elfin, angelic looking with big blue eyes, light brown hair with blonde highlights, a small mouth and gorgeous skin.

Rihanna was charming, softly spoken, delicate and very feminine.

I would often watch her doing her duties and even in a pale blue nurses shirt and black trousers I could tell her body was spectacular, slim bordering on skinny, with thin but toned arms and she had very small almost flat breasts, something I find highly attractive in girls.

Each day on the ward I would watch her from my bed, completely smitten at how beautiful and angelic she was!

We got talking often during my stay and I looked forward to her regular visits to check my blood pressure. She would sit on the edge of my bed and hold my right arm, with my hand on her upper thigh.

I could not resist turning my hand over and gently touching her thigh, Rihanna would simply smile coyly and carry on with her bedside manner.

On about my third night I plucked up some courage and started talking with her about how beautiful she was, she blushed and thanked me for the compliment saying it felt nice to be admired by an older man (I am 40)

I then said to her that I would love to see her on the ward tomorrow in a nurses dress with black stockings. She smiled back saying I was a bad boy but she would think about it.

 

The next morning she arrived for duty wearing a white nurses dress instead of the usual blue tunic and trousers, black sheer stockings and her grey nurses shoes.

I could tell she had beautiful legs as the dress was a little tighter than the blue tunic her figure was more apparent to me and I found myself getting hard in bed watching her work round the ward.

Rihanna had the most perfect ass, slim hips and a tiny waist, to my eyes she was all perfect! I could only imagine how stunning her legs would look in a pair of high heels.

Later day she came over to again check my blood pressure, sitting on the bed she placed my hand again on her thigh. I looked at her beautiful face and gently touched her stockinged leg. She blushed and I thanked her for wearing the white dress and slid my hand higher inside the hem of the dress.

She explained that nurses rarely wore them anymore but she had done so just for me.

We got talking about her life and studies in nursing and she told me how hard it was financially and how strapped for cash she had become. I joked with her that if the nursing did not work out there was always a career in modeling!

She blushed again and I could tell her finances were a real problem.

As the day wore on this gave me an idea, a risky one but I could sense from her that maybe just maybe she would consider what I had in mind to help her.

Early evening as things quietened down on the ward Rihanna had some time to talk to me and it was then that I put to her my suggestion.

I told her she had something that was very valuable to men like me and that if she sold it her money worries would be over.

Rihanna looked at me with a puzzled look on her pretty face so I took the plunge and explained…

 

I told her I was quite well off and was willing to offer her £8000 in cash no questions asked if she would be prepared to let myself and three very close male friends enjoy her body fully for two hours on a pre arranged evening at a private hotel.

I waited as she took in what I had said and I thought I had made a huge mistake expecting such a young girl to agree to four much older men using her for sex.

Rihanna did look shocked and I was worried I had offended her, but then she asked me if I was joking or winding her up after hearing about her money worries.

I re assured her I was deadly serious and to drive the point home I said I would round it up to £10000 for the same deal if it helped her decide.

Her eyes widened at what I had said and she asked me what she would have to agree to.

I then outlined quietly what the conditions of my offer would entail.

Myself and my three older friends Greg, Peter and Martin would require her to offer herself to us all for around two hours during which we would enjoy her body completely in a gang bang type scenario. We would need her to agree to let us use her body and enjoy all her ‘holes’ so to speak and we would require this to be an all bareback session with no condoms involved.

I added that we all would want to push her limits sexually and we would insist on being dominant with her.

She listened further as I added that bondage would most likely play a part and we would want her to dress as instructed and to willingly submit to everything we wanted to do to her during the two hours.

I asked her about her sexual experience and she told me she had recently split from a long term boyfriend and that she had been with four guys before him. She has enjoyed exploring her sexuality and liked sex.

I asked her if she was on the pill and she confirmed she was. I also told her the four of us men were all 100% clean and safe and the others were all married as well.

She asked how I could vouch for the others sexual safety. I simply told her to trust me and that if she agreed to this it had to be without condoms for all of us or not at all.

I asked her if she had much experience with anal and she told me she had tried it once and enjoyed it but it was not that intense and did not last long.

I asked her if she was shaved and yes confirmed she was. I told her we would expect her to be freshly shaved if she went through with our offer.

I then said that if we did this all four of us would very much want to enjoy deep hard anal with her several times during the evening and that after wards she would be a lot more experienced.

I asked her if she had ever been enjoyed by more than one man at a time and she replied that she hadn’t but was curious about how that would feel.

Rihanna went away then and carried on with her work, she would occasionally glance over at me lying in my bed and smile and I could tell she was deep in thought about my offer.

After the dinner had been brought round Rihanna collected my plate and again sat at my side to check my vitals. This time I got bolder with my right hand and let it slide further under her white dress to feel her slender thighs. She blushed, worried that someone would see so I soon stopped.

Expecting a brush off I then asked her what she thought about my offer.

‘I have never considered prostitution’ she said.

I replied ‘Don’t think of it that way, it would be a private session with the four of us, we would simply be paying you for the use of your body’

‘Imagine how that amount of money could help you Rihanna’

‘I will think about it I promise’ was all she said.

‘It’s just sex Rihanna but we would spoil you with a night out beforehand of course’ I added.

As she went off duty that night I called her over and told her to go home & think properly about my offer and about what she could do with £10000 tax free for simply letting us use her body for two hours? I told her she would not be hurt in any way and we would do our utmost to make it enjoyable for her and I promised her at least two orgasms in to the bargain!

I then said once I was discharged I would write up a contract for her to read through, think it over and sign if she was in agreement. We could meet up next Friday after her shifts to exchange the paperwork and go over the arrangements.

I stressed I wanted her to be 100% sure about this and to read the contract fully before doing anything. It would contain strict requirements from her that we would like her to agree to.

Then she would have twenty four hours to make up her mind. Once she signed I would need her bank details and the £10000 would be in her account end of play on that Saturday and we would arrange the evening for the Saturday after.

I then told her that once she had signed and had the money there would be no backing out or changing her mind and she would be committed and we would all expect her to go through with it to completion, no exceptions.

Rihanna nervously nodded her pretty head and said she would give the whole idea serious thought that night. She added that the idea was very tempting.

I finished by saying how it would mean everything to us guys if she willingly offered herself to us and for her to agree to all the points in the contract, no resistance at all on her part.

She again nodded that she understood what that meant.

After my discharge the next day Rihanna was around but we didn’t get much time alone. I caught a shy smile from her and she waved at me as I was packing my bag.

As I went to leave the ward she tip toed over in the corridor to hug me goodbye, she then said ‘I Have been thinking long and hard about it, here is my mobile number, call me Friday daytime on my day off and we can meet up and talk more about your proposal’ I told her I was so glad and very much looked forward to meeting privately and that I would have the contract ready for her when we met.

‘I look forward to reading it’ she said.

The next day at home I drafted the contract on my laptop, outlining what Greg. Pete, Martin and myself would require Rihanna to agree to.

I typed out everything the four of us wanted from Rihanna, all the details including what I had already mentioned to her.

Details of how we wanted her dressed from the start with no exceptions to this.

I went over the ‘no condom’ rule and the ‘all holes’ use also. Plus detailing that we would want to tie her down at some point or hogtie her for more harsh use.

I stressed in the contract that this would not be love making in any sense and that it would be pure raw fucking of her pussy mouth and especially her delicious ass.

The contract stated that we would all want to cum inside her pussy, ass and mouth and she would be expected to swallow all our cum loads without question. There would be spanking and flogging, sometimes quite hard, and lots of hair pulling, perhaps name calling and that we would be treating her as our sex toy to be used hard as we wanted.

I added at the bottom of the contract that if there was anything mentioned she was not comfortable with then this could be discussed and perhaps altered but that we would very much prefer she agree to it all willingly or not at all.

 

As that week went by I was on tender hooks and couldn’t wait to meet Rihanna Friday for our arranged drink and to give her the contract.

The guys came with me to meet her as she had asked about them and wanted to see what they were like beforehand.

My mate Greg is 49, tall and well built and like me has a filthy mind, Peter is 53 and of similar sexual persuasion and Martin is the darker one, 50, tall, dark, large guy, well known for being exceptionally well endowed. Martin was the biggest anal fan out of the four of us.

 

I had pre warned them just how gorgeous, tiny and angelic Rihanna was but that did not prepare them for the vision of her outside the pub in tight jeans, high heeled ankle boots and a silky white tie front shirt. With her hair down from her usual hospital ‘bun’ She looked totally stunning!

In the pub we all made small talk and the guys complemented her on how gorgeous she was and how much they hoped she would agree to this offer.

Martin could not take his eyes off her and was unusually quiet.

He just sat there staring at her with a smile on his face.

Eventually he spoke up and said he would personally add another £3000 to my £10000 if she would agree to this.

‘I was not prepared for just how stunning you are Rihanna’ he said.

‘So I will up your money by £3000 gladly’

‘If that’s not enough babe just name your price’ he added.

Rihanna looked shocked and over come but I could tell she was contemplating everything, again she asked if we were completely serious about the money and I reassured her we were.

I could see she was trembling and shaking with nerves at what we were asking of her.

The guys added that they were in awe at how gorgeous she was and asked her if they were dreaming due to the fact that she was actually considering our proposal.

‘Thank you so much’ she said. ‘I am interested but need to read the contract through first before I say yes’

I pulled out the contract then handed it to her in a white envelope, telling her to take it home first, then open and read it as many times as she needed to. We would give her 24 hours to make her decision.

Greg and the guys said they truly hoped she would agree and sign and that she would agree to everything written in the contract.

Peter added that at his age of 53 the chance to enjoy and use a young girl like Rihanna would make his year!

We all stressed to her then that she only signs if she is absolutely sure about going through with it. Any doubts we would rather she bailed out.

Martin and Greg also confirmed what I had told Rihanna days ago, that once she had signed and the money was in her account then she could not change her mind about anything and we all would expect her to go through with everything in the contract.

She was still nervous after we had said this and was visibly shaking but told us she understood and would take all we had said very seriously.

We all said our goodbyes and the guys added that they hoped to meet Rihanna again on the night to enjoy our evening with her.

I got home and paced round my house all weekend waiting for my mobile to ring.

I imagined Rihanna at her flat going over the contract and what must be going through her young mind.

 

Late the next day, long after the 24 hours had past I started to think she was having second thoughts and decided to bail out.

Then that after noon suddenly my mobile burst into life. I frantically grabbed it. It was Rihanna & she had read the contract three times and had made her decision.

I waited with baited breath and asked if she was ok. Did she need more time?

‘I am fine’ she said and added’ I have thought about it most of the weekend and deciding what to do was not easy but I have made up my mind’

Rihanna asked if Martin was still serious and if the money was now definitely £13000?

I replied yes he was and had even already transferred the extra £3000 to my own account and the full amount was ready for her depending on her decision.

I could tell she was nervous and her voice sounded shaky.

‘Ok I agree’ she said ‘I’ll sign and go through with everything you and the others want’

My heart leaped at her reply!

‘Are you totally sure?’ I asked, ‘is there anything in the contract you want to alter?’

‘Yes I am sure’ she said ‘I have decided if I do this for you all then I want to agree to everything as it is the least I can do for such a huge amount of money’

I so need the money, plus it is similar to something I have fantasied about before’ she said.

I told her how pleased I was that she was going to agree to all the details and that the guys would be so thrilled as well.

She thanked me but I said it is me and the guys who should be thanking you sweetheart.

Rihanna asked what we wanted her to wear for the evening and I told her I would buy her a classy but sexy dress from Karen Millen, we needed her to wear sheer dark silky stockings & black suspenders with her highest black heels and on no account was she to wear a bra or knickers, some jewelry would be nice & her hair down as she had done that night in the pub.

I also added that we would meet her early evening on the Saturday and take her to our mens club first to show her off, buy her a nice meal and generally spoil her for an hour or two before going up to our hotel room where we would then enjoy using her for the next two hours or so.

Lastly she asked me about how she should do her make up for the night.

‘A little heavier than you might normally do sweetheart, bordering on slutty’ I said.

Rihanna said she knew what we wanted. She promised to look her sexiest on the night. ‘I guessed you would all like me to look quite slutty’ she asked.

‘Very much so’ I said ‘Slutty but not over the top so to speak’

The next day I went out after she had told me she was a size six and bought her a black sheer short dress by Karen Millen. It was classy but very sexy, cowl plunge front and plunge neckline at the back.

The dress was sleeveless and finishing about six inches above the knee.

I delivered the dress to Rihanna during the following week on one of her days off. She opened the box & said how beautiful the dress was and that she had the stockings, suspenders plus a very high pair of black patent court shoes to go with it.

I added that we all would want her to keep the stockings, Suspenders and heels on throughout the whole evening.

She said she would happily do so. I also said the dress was hers to keep which she seemed pleased about.

She held the dress up and allowed it to unfold

‘It’s very short’ she said ‘And a bit see through’

‘That’s the whole point’ I added. We both laughed and she blushed again in her delightful way.

‘And I am not wear a bra or knickers under it?’ she asked.

‘No darling, only the stockings and suspenders as we asked’ I replied’ in fact we insist and remember to arrive without a coat over the dress please’

Rihanna giggled then said she would do as asked though she admitted she would need a lot of nerve to wear what we wanted.

I told her we would all be there to look after her and that the outfit requirements were part of the deal.

I told her she might like the mens club as she would more likely be the only girl inside apart from the waitresses also we would want to show her off to the other members.

I then told her ‘You will get some extra male attention Rihanna, of that I am sure’

We parted after she had nervously handed over the signed contract. I countersigned it adding that the money would be in her account within two hours. It was now binding so she could not back out or change her mind about anything.

I could see on her face she was nervous at this and she was trembling a little so I hugged her and held her gently telling her not to worry and to just embrace it all, ‘let go’ of her fears. She would not be harmed in anyway and we would treat her firmly but be dominant with her, push her but also be respectful of her limits.

We said our goodbyes then arranged the evening for the following Saturday around 6pm.

I told her to text me when she knew the £13000 was safely in her account.

 

The next week dragged slowly by, she texted me a couple of times saying how nervous she was and that she had re arranged her shifts at the hospital so she was free Saturday all day and evening, also that the full amount of £13000 was in her bank account.

I told her the hotel room was now booked for around 8pm that evening.

I also heard from the guys saying how they couldn’t wait for Saturday to arrive and were so looking forward to seeing Rihanna again and to using her later that night.

Saturday arrived and around 5 pm I got a call from Rihanna to say she was dressed, made up and ready to get a cab. She added that the stockings and suspenders straps were visible below the short hem of the dress and through the thin material.

‘That’s exactly what we wanted babe’ I said. She also said her nipples were visible through the front and that the plunge neck barely covered anything.

‘Totally perfect Rihanna, I know you will dazzle us guys tonight with how sexy you look’

‘I am so nervous now’ she said. ‘I feel half dressed like this’

‘That sounds perfect babe’ I replied. ‘Just how we want you’

‘Can I wear a coat over the dress?’ she pleaded.

‘No darling, I am afraid not, this is part of the deal remember’

‘We want to see you walk in the club wearing the dress and your stockings and heels only’

Rihanna relented then said she would do as asked.

‘Thank you sweetheart’ I said.

 

The guys and I met early at the men’s club. I left a note at the door to let Rihanna come in on our guest list when she arrived.

We got a round corner table and ordered drinks and waited.

When she walked in all of us stared at her and we were speechless at just how stunning she looked in the little dress. We could clearly see the lace stocking tops and straps below the hem and the outline of her amazing body through the thin black material.

Her legs in high heels were simply breathtaking, making her look even more lean and slender.

I thought then that looks wise she reminded me somewhat of the Russian porn star ‘Sasha Rose’ same body shape with similar facial features I guess.

She looked across smiling and blushing then skipped across the club in her high heels, her slender legs looked amazing as she walked. Her make up and hair were completely perfect. She had done her big blue eyes heavier with smokey eyeshadow and her lips were glossy dark red.

Rihanna looked so sexy but also she looked slutty and dressed for sex which was just what we had hoped for.

In my mind I couldn’t believe this was really happening and that she had signed and agreed to the contract yet here she was.

I told her to stand out from our table then slowly turn round so all of us could admire her outfit.

She did as asked, turning round in her high heels, her hair looked amazing fluffed out round her shoulders.

We all complimented her in the dress and thanked her for wearing the stockings, suspenders and heels as asked.

‘Thank you’ she said ‘I know how I dressed was part of your contract so I have done my best to comply’

‘We can see you have no knickers or bra under the dress Rihanna, Just what we wanted’ Said Martin.

‘You are a very beautiful young girl. We will definitely enjoy all of you tonight that is a promise’ I added.

‘Thanks, It took so much courage catching a cab dressed like this, I think the driver saw everything’

We laughed and she sat down between us guys and kissed each of us and we all made some small talk.

We asked her again if the money had all come though ok and she confirmed it had.

‘I feel like the most expensive prostitute in the world’ she said.

‘You are way better than a prostitute darling’ I said.

‘You are our personal sex toy for the evening, bought and paid for but worth every penny!’ said Peter.

 

The meal was excellent as was the wine during the evening. We then asked Rihanna to swap seats so she could take turns sitting next to each of us as we had said we wanted to kiss her and touch her body and stockings under the table.

I could see she was nervous and shaking but the wine was helping her relax I think.

Our hands wandered often, across her shoulders and delicate neck, she parted her slim legs so we could slide our hands under the short dress, feeling her stockings and her bare pussy which became wet as time passed.

She parted her legs more then let us slide the hem of the dress up round her hips. She leaned her head back, eyes closed as we probed inside her soaking pussy with our fingers.

Rihanna felt smooth and very small. I know I wanted to fuck her so badly then.

Each of us felt inside the front of the dress and we slipped the straps off her shoulders so as to expose her gorgeous small breasts which were enjoyed by our hands.

Rihanna blushed then as she was virtually naked. She tried to stop us lowering the straps of the dress but we did it anyway. We lowered the dress to her waist then let our hands enjoy her gorgeous small tits at the table.

She looked nervous at being half undressed in a club.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

‘It is how we want to see you babe’ Martin said.

‘You are so gorgeous Rihanna’ he added. ‘I think I speak for all of us when I saw we are so going to enjoy all of you tonight’

The guys all confirmed what Martin had said and she relaxed a little lowered her arms then let us gently stroke her tits at the table.

‘I have always had really small tits’ she said.

‘They are totally perfect Rihanna & suits your body shape’ I said. The other guys agreed with me as well.

Two of the guys from the lounge were walking past then and noticed what we were doing to her.

‘Get in there guys’ they said. ‘What an absolute stunner’

I had a raging hard on by now and asked if the others felt the same.

Greg, Martin and Peter all said they were rock hard as well and couldn’t wait to take her to the hotel.

She re adjusted the dress then pulled the hem down a little still blushing sexily.

We plied her with more wine and after dinner cocktails. We kept the compliments and sexual talk going.

I could tell Rihanna was getting mildly tipsy as she became giggly and said she needed to go to the toilets.

Greg told her to walk through the side lounge where all the male members were drinking.

Rihanna grinned, stood up and tottered away in her heels, the black dress had ridden up and was even shorter, she flicked her hair as she walked.

Then we all heard the comments, jeers and whistles from the men in the lounge and we smiled to each other.

She was some time and when she came back she told us that the men had stopped her and crowded round her on the way back as they could see she was naked under the dress and two had seen her with us next door.

‘Their hands were everywhere, inside the dress and they had felt my tits and touched my pussy’ she said.

‘I couldn’t keep them off me’

‘I guessed that would happen babe’ said Greg. ‘It’s that sort of club’

‘Did you like it? Martin asked.

‘Yes I did actually’ she replied. We knew at that point that Rihanna was perfect for what we had in mind for her and our gang bang would not be as hard for her to accept as we first thought.

We paid the bill and made to leave. Martin caught Rihanna as she was unsteady on her feet due to the drink.

‘Rihanna babe you are totally gorgeous and I so can’t wait to get my big hard cock deep inside your perfect little bum’

We all laughed and Rihanna giggled as we helped her to the exit and across the road to our hotel.

As we all crossed the road I could see the black dress had ridden up even more and her legs looked amazing with her stockings clearly on show.

As cars passed up there were toots and a whistle from drivers.

I looked down and could clearly see Rihanna’s small tits were almost out of the deep plunge front of the dress.

We made it to the hotel room then Martin opened a bottle of Champagne from the mini bar.

She fell on to the bed saying she had had enough to drink but Martin made her drink a glass of Champagne anyway.

We stood her up and asked if she was ready for us to enjoy her body.

‘I am’ she said ‘though I feel a bit drunk’

‘That’s ok’ I replied ‘the drink will help you lower your barriers and let go babe.

‘I want to let go and enjoy this’ she said.

‘We all knew you would be perfect tonight and we hoped it would be like this’

‘Just relax and let it happen Rihanna’ I said.

We all passed her round, kissing her and groping her beautiful little body, hands everywhere then after a time I took the decision to slip the dress up over her head and tossed it on the chair in the corner.

I could tell she was still nervous but not as much as I think the drink had given her much needed courage for what was about to happen.

Rihanna stood there in her shiny black high heels, sheer stockings and suspenders as we all feasted our eyes on her perfect body. Her tits were smaller than I expected but were pert and looked firm. Her tiny waist held the suspender belt, her stomach was totally flat and toned and her delicate arms were by her sides. She parted her legs a little, her shaved pussy now wet with juices as she smiled at us her blue eyes sparkled and her lips were glossy with wetness.

I was still in awe that this truly gorgeous young girl had agreed to offer herself to us guys to use as our group sex toy.

Then we all whipped off the rest of our clothes then moved slowly towards her our cocks rock hard and dripping pre cum.

 

 

For the next few hours the four of us used Rihanna completely.

She was at first very nervous I guess at being enjoyed sexually by men easily old enough to be her father.

It took her time to relax as we caressed her, kissed her and explored her amazing little body.

I felt totally in awe that this young girl I had admired from my hospital bed was now here willingly for me and the guys to enjoy.

My head felt dizzy with lust for her and when I eventually took my turn fucking her it was everything I hoped it would be.

Her gorgeous pussy was tight and wet as each of us kissed, explored and used her delicious young body. Being inside Rihanna was simply amazing.

Eventually she relaxed more and began to let go. We all saw a change in her as this happened, she became compliant and we could tell she loved sex and she made it clear I think that we could do what we desired with her.

The fucking was hard and deep and relentless. We made her kneel and stood round her taking turns to face fuck her gripping her hair tightly.

As we all stood round her, our hard wet cocks waiting, she looked so beautiful on her knees, small, innocent and so sexy.

She used her delicate little hands to stroke our rock hard cocks and caress our balls as her pretty mouth sucked, licked and deep throated the four of us.

‘You are a wonderful cock sucker babe’ said Greg.

We fucked her on her back with three cocks always inside her, pussy, Mouth and her tight bum.

We threw her over on her front then spitroasted her again and again, getting harder and deeper each time.

Martin really took his time fucking her ass. He had applied plenty of lube to Rihanna’s bum and after the rest of us had opened her with our own cocks Martin took her anally slowly at first building up to deep and hard, balls deep with each thrust as we were using her mouth while one of us was underneath her inside her pussy.

He would pull her hair back hard as he pounded deep into her tight bum.

I looked at her face as he fucked her gorgeous little ass and her eyes were wide, mouth open and she was gasping heavily.

Rihanna cried out during Martins deep fucking of her bum and I could tell she was struggling to take his thrusts all the way inside her ass.

Martin was having none of it however as he then held her by her hips firmly while he used her tight little ass as deeply as he could.

However her soft little grunts and moans told us she was enjoying it.

Considering Rihanna had never had sex with multiple men at once before she took to it like a champ and we told her so.

We pulled and threw Rihanna around like a rag doll. We pulled her hair hard as we fucked her ass from behind.

We spanked her bare ass a lot, getting ever harder each time yet though she cried out she never once asked us to stop anything.

Rihanna was turning out to be the most perfect little group slut we could ever have hoped for and she did seem to be enjoying herself as well.

Even I was surprised at what a dirty little girl she could be when turned on.

This of course was exactly what we had all hoped for and more.

As we used her she again would let out these wonderful little soft gasps and grunts and at one point I am sure she was coming.

We carried on devouring her over and over on the bed, the floor and even bent over the table with two of us holding her legs apart as the other two fucked her hard in her tortured ass.

At one point we each lay on our backs on the bed and Rihanna sat astride each of us in turn, her stockinged legs far apart on her heels and she would lean back on her hands, head back, eyes closed as each of us bounced her lithe body on our cocks, either in her pussy or deep inside her gorgeous ass.

Next we held her down firmly on the bed, legs apart as one of us fucked her pussy deep and hard.

As I held her down by her arms, Martin and Pete held her legs apart Greg would be fucking her deep and hard.

Martin whispered close to her ear ‘You are such a dirty little girl babe and I am going to fuck your tight ass so hard later’

‘You have exceeded our expectations beyond our dreams babe’ I added.

‘It is so hot to see the inner slut revealed tonight’

We then decided to tie her arms securely behind her back, she was still tipsy and giggly but we explained it was so we could face fuck her hard with abandon. Rihanna nodded that she was ok with this. I then produced the white ropes I had in my shoulder bag as Martin and I tied her thin arms tightly behind her back.

She knelt down and leaned back slightly as each of us gripped her beautiful hair and fucked her tiny mouth as deeply as possible.

Rihanna looked so amazing like this and I knew we had brought out the true slut in her.

Pete was close to cumming, he held Rihanna’s hair tightly, he looked down at her and told her he was about to cum down her throat, she could do little apart from kneel there and let him do it.

He told her how gorgeous she was and what an incredible slut she had turned out to be.

‘I cum heavily babe and I want to see you swallow it all’ Pete said.

Her eyes looked up at Pete as he thrust his hard cock deep inside her throat.

He cried out and gasped, head back as he pumped his cum deep inside Rihanna’s mouth, making sure she swallowed all of it.

I could see her throat working as she swallowed Pete’s heavy load and she seemed to enjoy doing so.

He pulled out and cursed saying again what a fabulously dirty slut she was.

‘Babe you have made an old man very happy tonight, you are an amazing little girl’ said Peter.

‘You’re welcome’ said Rihanna ‘before tonight I wasn’t a slut but I guess I am now, besides I like swallowing cum’

She was breathing heavily just as Greg then forced his own rock hard cock inside her mouth and he face fucked her as well.

Then it was Gregs turn to cum, he pulled out of her mouth and yanked her head back by her hair, telling her to keep her mouth open as he was about to cum over her face.

‘You’re a filthy little slut now babe and I am going to cover your face with my cum’ he said.

Rihanna kept her mouth open as Greg plastered her gorgeous face with a very heavy cum load with some of it going inside her mouth which she obediently swallowed.

She looked so wonderful with Greg’s cum dripping from her beautiful face. It ran down her neck and dripped onto her tits.

We picked her up then bent her over the end of the bed.

We then untied her arms from behind her and two of us pulled her hands forward towards the bed head then apart. Next we tied them to the posts securely.

We then slipped a pillow under her tummy while Martin used the other ropes to bind her ankles together.

Lying on her front with her ass raised in the air she looked incredible, her slender legs in the sheer stockings and high shoes. Her perfect ass framed by the black suspenders.

‘Rihanna we are going to flog your delicious little bum now darling for being such a wonderfully filthy little slut for us, hence the ropes and pillow’ I said.

She softly said ‘I understand ok’

‘Your little ass is simply irresistible babe and we have to flog you’ said Martin.

‘It might hurt babe’ he added.

She took a deep breath and tensed her body waiting. I could see her trembling with nerves and her legs were shaking.

Martin then pulled the ball gag from my bag and tied it round her head slipping the ball into her mouth, he tightened the gag then said to her.

‘This is to keep you quieter during the flogging babe ok, we don’t want trouble with the hotel’

I then tightened the ropes holding her arms, making sure she was stretched towards the headboard.

Martin then secured the rope at her ankles to the beds footboard so Rihanna was now unable to wriggle or move much.

I could see Rihanna was shaking a lot with nerves now so I told her not to worry and that we all knew what we were doing.

‘We will start off easy babe but you must nod your head each time you want us to flog you harder, the more times you nod the happier we will be’

‘And we do so want you to nod for us to go harder Rihanna’ Said Martin.

She was breathing so hard and fast through the ball gag and her hands were shaking as well now.

I then produced two wooden paddles from my bag then handed them out to Greg and Peter. Next I pulled out two leather riding crops, one for Martin and the other for myself.

Each paddle had a flat leather pad at the end and a long handle.

The riding crops were longer and thicker and were made of heavy leather.

Each of us then began to spank and flog Rihanna’s beautiful ass, at a steady pace and without pause.

After a few minutes I noticed she nodded her head ever so slightly.

The guys saw it too so we all upped the intensity a little, the slaps from each paddle sounded louder now. We could hear her crying out and gasping through the ball gag.

After about 5 more minutes Rihanna nodded again.

‘Darling you are amazing’ I said. ‘So perfect and such a dirty little girl tonight’

All of us began spanking and flogging her ass harder still, this time I could see her whole body tremble and shake with each slap.

Rihanna was moaning and whining through the ball gag and her fingers would clench tightly with each new slap.

I noticed a long strand of juices dripping from her pussy during the flogging so took that as she was enjoying it.

She nodded twice more during the session and by the end we were all slapping her as hard as we could with the paddles and crops yet still she hung on and took it like a pro.

The sound of the slaps was sharp and loud in the room and by now her bum was bright red and sore.

The riding crops made a sharp crack each time we flogged her, leaving faint red lines across her soft skin.

After another 10 minutes of this extra hard flogging we decided she had endured more than our wildest dreams.

Martin removed the ball gag, she let out a huge gasp and was breathing hard.

‘You are incredible babe’ I said. None of us thought you would endure that.

‘I knew it was what you all wanted so I was determined to last till the finish’ she said.

‘I actually quite liked it a lot more than I thought though it was painful near the end’

We untied her wrists and ankles but kept her laying on her front.

Her gorgeous little ass was bright red and streaked with red marks from the crops.

Martin then took his place as fucked her bum harder than ever now gripping her skinny hips as he went as deep as he could.

I watched his hard cock pumping all the way, balls deep inside her sore ass.

We could hear her softly moaning and she was saying ‘Yes yes’ as Martin pounded her bum relentlessly, building up to his pent up release.

After a while he cried out and said he was cumming. Then he pumped his cum deep inside Rihanna’s gorgeous little ass, not pulling out till he was totally finished. I then took my place inside her and fucked her as deep as I could till I too pumped my own cum inside her cum filled bum.

Martin had got onto the bed and gave Rihanna his cum covered cock to suck clean, straight from her ass. She seemed un put off by this so I then did the same making sure she cleaned my cock properly.

‘I do love a slut who does ass to mouth Rihanna’ he said.

We took a short break, leaving Rihanna face down on the bed, panting from exhaustion.

‘You are amazing babe’ I said ‘Better than we ever expected’ added Greg.

‘Thank you’ she said ‘You guys have ended all my money worries for me so how could I possibly refuse want you wanted’

‘Have you enjoyed it babe?’ asked Martin.

‘Yes…definitely, way more than I thought I would and I have climaxed twice this evening’ she said. ‘I did struggle when you were fucking my bum though Martin’

‘I know sweetheart but I simply had to use your incredible ass as deeply as possible’ he said.

‘I never imagined a gang bang would be as good as this!’ she added.

‘Do you feel completely used darling?’ Greg asked her.

‘Oh yes I do, very much so’ she replied.

‘Be honest’ I said ‘It is a wonderful feeling for you am I right?’

‘I love it, I never imagined I would feel this way but I will admit I love it’

‘That’s how we wanted you to feel afterwards, it makes the whole session for more erotic’

After the rest Greg and Peter were ready for more so they both fucked Rihanna’s pussy hard pumping their second loads deep inside her beautiful shaved pussy.

Martin and I came again after face fucking her once more, both of us filling her mouth with yet more hot cum making sure she swallowed all of it.

We then all made her lick and suck our drained cocks clean, she licked her slutty lips as she did so.

Lastly we tied her down on her back, spread eagled using the beds head board posts and foot board posts with the extra ropes I had brought.

The ropes were tied tightly round her slender wrists and ankles and like this the group of us devoured her trembling body with our hands and mouths, exploring every inch of her, kissing and biting her pert nipples and exploring her wet cum filled pussy with our mouths.

Rihanna seemed lost in ecstasy during this and I am sure she came again.

After untying her we all commented on how amazing she looked laying on the bed, her hair was a mess, her face slick with cum and she had little blobs of it in her hair. Her bum was red with marks from the spanking & fucking.

‘Your ass is perfect Rihanna, it’s made for flogging and fucking you know that’ said Martin.

She blushed again shyly just like that first time she had blushed at the hospital.

Greg added ‘Babe you are made to be dominated by men like us, I mean that’

As the night drew to a close we realised it had been 3 hours since we left the men’s club but Rihanna said it was ok as she thought it might be longer than the original two hours.

We asked her if she would be prepared to let us all use her again and that we would happily pay her.

Rihanna replied ‘How can I say no, besides I have enjoyed being used by you all, it’s brought out a part of me I never knew existed’

She then told us about what else happened when the other men in the clubs lounge stopped her on the way back from the toilets and that the reason she had been so long was because as they were feeling her up they asked her what she was doing with the four of us in the club.

Rihanna told them about the contract, they listened intently then asked her if she would be interested in another similar type of session with them at the club. They then put forward their own proposition to her.

They offered her £6000 to attend the club one night and let the men there use her on stage in full view of the other members all under spotlight.

She went on to explain that there were six older male friends who would happily pay her the money if she agreed and was ok about it being in public and on stage. They told her their conditions would be similar to ours and of course it would have to be all bareback and in all holes.

We sat listening to her explain this new proposition and I could see a glint in her eye as she told us.

‘Did you say yes?’ I asked her. ‘Well I gave them my mobile number and said I would definitely think it over’ she said.

‘I think you should agree to it’ said Martin. ‘Me too’ I said and Peter and Greg added their own words of encouragement.

‘We would all certainly love to be there when it happens Rihanna and would love to join in as well’ I added.

‘I am a little unsure about agreeing to bareback with guys I don’t know though’ she said.

‘Condoms would totally ruin the experience for you babe, you know that’ Martin said.

‘’You should think about it in your own time but we all think you should definitely agree to do it’

‘Imagine how you would feel being gang banged in public and on stage, perhaps with more guys joining in and a crowd watching you used completely’ I said.

Rihanna smiled then said ‘Mmm that does have huge appeal for me now!’

‘An evening like that would be the ultimate gang bang slut experience for you babe’

I then said ‘If it helps you make up your mind Rihanna I would happily make their £6000 up to £10000 for you if only to watch you being gang banged live on stage!’

‘Imagine earning more than a years wages just for selling your luscious little body twice’

‘You did you like the feeling of being used by us all Rihanna so I hope this new idea appeals to you?’

‘Yes I did enjoy you all using me’ she replied, I loved the feeling surprisingly and loved the fact that you paid me so well’

‘Keep us posted as to your answer to the guys at the club babe. I promise if you agree to them I will make the money up to £10000 for you’

‘Ask them to draft a contract like we did, read it through then sign it babe’

‘Don’t ponder too much about it this time just agree to it, it will be easier I know’

‘We all want to see you do this, Rihanna you are made for gang bangs you must see that now’

‘I promise I will give it serious thought’ she said ‘I will let you guys know’

 

Since writing this Rihanna has been in touch with me as she received a contract from a guy called Paul who was the main instigator of their idea that night in the mens club.

She said they wanted similar to what myself and the guys asked for on that first night. She added that Paul had 11 guys lined up now who wanted to take part if she agreed plus there could be more once word got round about her.

Paul told her they would want her dressed as a sexy nurse in a short white nurses dress with white stockings and high heels.

He added that no condoms would be used by anyone taking part and that Rihanna would have to agree to this as well as all the points in his contract if it were to go ahead.

She also said Paul and his friends wanted her to agree to a large bukkake session on stage at the end with him inviting as many men to take part as were in the club on the night. Paul went on to say two of the other men had added another £2000 to the original offer bringing her total fee plus my own £4000 to £12000 for this session at the club.

Paul added that for this extra money they would like her to agree to the bukkake plus let them finish off by taking her to the clubs wet room, placing her on the tiles so a large group of guys can enjoy doing watersports over her.

‘Wow’ I replied ‘So have you reached a decision yet Rihanna?’

‘I have’ she said ‘That’s why I am calling you, I have met up with Paul and agreed to go through with it as in the contract. It is set for Saturday night in two weeks time’

‘I have already signed the contract and received the money’ she added.

‘Fantastic babe’ I said, ‘All bareback for every guy taking part yes?’

‘Yes that’s one of the main points in Paul’s contract so yes I have agreed to bareback only’ she said.

‘Paul said all the guys attending will have GUM clinic test certificates with them on the night to re assure me they are safe’

Rihanna added that she had never done anything like watersports before but Paul assured her she would like it.

‘You will like it babe. You have done the right thing, I will let Greg & the others know straight away and we all look forward to seeing you gang banged live on stage on the night. We will be looking to take part with them as well’

‘Watching the bukkake session over you at the end will be unbelievable babe, hopefully there will be lots of willing men there ready to cum over your gorgeous face’

‘I hope so to’ she said, ‘it’s something I have often fantasied about.

‘You would be perfect in a bukkake session Rihanna’

‘I would love you all to be there’ she said ‘and take part’

‘Paul has already placed an advert on the clubs forum page about this’ she said.

Rihanna ended by saying she couldn’t believe how her life had changed since meeting me and what she was now involved in.

She added that she would try her best to keep her private life away from her day job and would always be discreet about further evenings.

I told her I had hoped this would happen and knew she would make the perfect group cum slut for men to enjoy for years to come.

 

 

More to follow…

 

 

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments