Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room for One More

"Follow-up to Swinging with the Neighborhood Tease."

14
7 Comments 7
11.9k Views 11.9k
7.0k words 7.0k words
“Oh shit!” I exclaimed as Jennifer walked into my kitchen nook, dressed only in one of my old T-shirts.

“What?” she said, heading for the cup tree for her first taste of my morning brew.

“You’re just as beautiful in the morning as you were last night,” I told her.

“Is that a bad thing?”

“It only ever happened with Tracy,” I admitted. “It’s how I knew we were well matched. She always looks as gorgeous to me in the morning as she did the night before.”

“Hmm,” Jennifer scoffed softly, sipping from her mug of java.

“I think I’m in trouble,” I smiled at her.

“Oh, you are,” she said. “Are you just now finding that out?”

“Guess so,” I told her, taking a small sip from my own mug.

Jennifer’s cell phone buzzed on the counter. “Text,” she said.

“Important?”

She pressed a couple of buttons and I heard a swoosh. “From Trace,” she said. “Wants to know if I’m up.”

It buzzed again. I watched as Jennifer scanned it and rattled through a couple of keys. Once again it swooshed.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Nosy,” she said defensively. “She just hit me with about six Q marks.”

“Q marks? What the hell is that?”

“She wanted to know how it went.”

It buzzed again. Jennifer looked and grinned.

“You’re killing me,” I pleaded.

The cool, blue eyes rested on me. “Look for yourself,” she said, twisting the phone around for me to see.

“???????”

“Super!”

“Same. He ok?”

“He’s great! Mine?”

“Firm and fine.”

“Huh,” I said. “They’re back at it already?”

“Seems so.”

“You mind if I shower first?” I asked her.

“I do if you’re planning to shower alone.”

“I mean to wash this time,” I informed her.

“We only have a limited time together,” Jennifer said. “I want to spend it all with you.”

“Except for that hour sunbathing this afternoon.”

“Well, that’s for you, too,” she teased.

“You’re making me nuts,” I sighed.

Jennifer smiled brightly. “That’s the plan.”

+++++

“You know I love you, don’t you?” Tracy asked me over dinner the following Tuesday evening.

“Of course,” I replied, enjoying the rich, sweet flavor of her pecan/pineapple chicken.

“It’s just after last weekend…” her voice trailed off.

“Honey, we agreed,” I said. “You stayed because you wanted to. I wanted you to do it.”

“See,” she said, waving a fork aimlessly in the air, “you always seem to make this about me.”

“Well,” I chuckled, “it is about you. It always was about you. Kevin was about you. That’s where it started, remember?”

Kevin was my brother. My wife loved him and he loved her. It was at my suggestion that they have sex with each other to remove the mystery and open their eyes to their shared attraction to one another.

“But I don’t feel the same about Jeremy as I do about Kevin,” she said.

“And you love me differently than you love Kevin.”

“I do,” she said. “I wanted to make sure you know that.”

“I know that,” I laughed. “Jeremy is funny and attractive. You like him, but you don’t love him.”

“He makes me feel wicked,” Tracy told me. “I love that.”

“Good. But, if I remember, Jeremy is a means to an end for you; the fulfillment of a fantasy.”

Tracy nodded. “But I didn’t get it.”

“Honey, you spent the whole weekend with him. What didn’t you get that you wanted?”

She smiled and hummed. “Hmmm. Well, I sure got laid. I got laid on my back, kneeling on the floor in front of the sofa, standing up and pressed against the wall of their shower. I got laid in their kitchen, their living room, their den, and their bedroom. I got laid.”

“So it was good?”

“Do you have any idea how exhilarating it is to lie in somebody else’s bed, your hands clutching the rods of the headboard, your knees damned near at your shoulders, feeling the forbidden fruit of his stiff rod plundering your sex?”

“No,” I laughed allowed. “I don’t have a clue.”

“Well, it is thrilling. It’s also thrilling to know your husband is plowing into his wife in the same way at the same time.”

“So, you’re liking this?”

“Mostly,” she admitted.

“Only mostly?”

“See, here’s the thing. The fantasy thing I told you about? I didn’t get to do it.”

“Okay,” I replied, not sure which fantasy thing she had in mind. “So, do you need to have a return engagement with Jeremy? I mean, I’m okay with that, if that’s what has you concerned.”

She shook her head. “It’s not about me, goofball,” she said. “The fantasy is about you.”

“Me? Okay, I have to confess. I don’t have a clue.”

“I told you before Jeremy and Jennifer came over. A few days before, actually.”

I search the old memory banks. She said she wanted Jennifer to do me while she did Jeremy. It turned into a night and a day of tantalization. The two of them had even donned bikinis and laid out in the sun midway during the day Saturday to tempt Jeremy and me. It had worked marvelously, I thought. Tracy told me that her post-sunbathing shower had developed into Jeremy’s near domination of her in the shower stall. That had really gotten her fires burning.

“I’m blank, baby,” I told her honestly.

“You and Jennifer snuck away into the bedroom. I didn’t get the chance to get you started with her.”

The light dawned. Tracy’s fantasy was to give me to Jennifer. She wanted to get me hard then manipulate my manhood into penetrating Jennifer’s welcoming body.

“Is that it?” I asked her. “You want Jeremy and Jennifer for a return engagement so you can do that?”

“Jeremy doesn’t have to be here, honey. I just want to suck you till you’re had and then put your cock in her pussy.”

I grinned. “Jeremy’s not going to like that. He’s going to want to be involved.”

“Whatever,” Tracy said. “He can be here, too. That’s not what is important to me.”

“It’s important to him, though, babe. He really likes fucking you.”

“Maybe,” she admitted. “But that’s not part of my fantasy.”

“How about we adjust your fantasy a little bit?” I suggested. I laid it out for her.

“That’s fine,” she agreed. “I can do that. The most important part is me getting you hard to fuck her, and then making it happen.”

“You’re turning into a real sexual dynamo, aren’t you?”

She grinned shyly at me. “Could be.”

“Well, why don’t you talk to Jennifer, baby? Tell her what you want to do and give her the outline of what Jeremy can do in the meantime. See if they’ll go for it.”

That evening when I arrived from work, Tracy had a gleam in her eyes.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Jennifer said fine.”

I felt a stirring below. “Okay.”

“You like fucking her, don’t you?”

“She’s very enthusiastic. She reminds me of you.”

“Really? How’s that. She’s got bigger tits, darker hair, and she’s taller than me.”

“Yes, babe,” I agreed. “But you do have one thing in common.”

“What’s that?”

“You both like to fuck. You love it.”

“Well, as long as the partner is you, Kevin, or Jeremy.”

“Has Jennifer fucked Kevin?” I asked, somewhat surprised.

“Not yet,” Tracy said.

“Are you planning to share him with her?”

“It’s something I’ve been thinking about.”

“Really?”

“When I say share, I really mean share.”

“How does that work?” I asked.

“Well, you know. I’ll let him fuck her while he eats my pussy.”

“Oh, well, I know he loves to eat your pussy.”

“And it makes him hard.”

“So Jennifer will ride him while…”

“While I ride his face.”

“My brother is going to be a lucky dude.”

“Are you jealous?”

“Yeah, I am, kind of.”

“Well, I’ll tell you what. I’ll see if she’ll suck you off while she’s fucking him.”

“Like you do?”

“Like I’ve done.”

“I remember that. First time. You had me in your mouth while he was doing you from behind. Very hot. What about Jeremy?”

“Oh, well,” she said, slyly, “I’ll suck him off while Kevin eats me.”

“Sounds like you’ve got a plan for all this.”

“It’s all your fault, my darling,” she said. “You’re the one who got me to love the fucking.”

“Just remember, every plan survives only until the first contact.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that whatever you plan, it may or may not work out that way. Other folks may have other ideas. It’s not like a movie where everything is scripted out.”

“But I can ask them, can’t I?”

“Sure. Let me see, ‘Kevin, you let Jennifer ride you while I sit on your face and suck off her husband.’ Yeah, that ought to work.”

“And you can watch,” she grinned.

“You know I like that.”

“Then, after, I’ll suck on you ‘til you’re good and hard, and then put your cock in Jennifer.”

“I see. You think I won’t be hard watching you and Jennifer with Kevin and Jeremy?”

She actually giggled. “I don’t mind sucking your cock when it’s hard.”

“And I get sloppy seconds of Jennifer after Kevin?”

“You fucked me after Kevin did,” she reminded me. “You didn’t seem to mind.”

I nodded. “And all this happens when?”

“Friday night, like always,” she said, standing up to get a refill of her coffee.

“Have you told Kevin yet?”

“I thought I’d call him today. I’ll just tell him to come over Friday night for some fucking.”

“You’re not going to tell him about Jennifer?”

“I thought I’d surprise him.”

“He may not like it, you know. He’s in love with you. He might not want to screw somebody else in front of you.”

“He’s a man, darling,” she laughed. “Jennifer is cute. He’ll be fine.”

Kevin, however, was not fine, at least, not at first. Jeremy and Jennifer were already at the house when he arrived Friday night. Jennifer, typically, sort of launched herself at my brother.

“Oh, my!” she said, grabbing his arm like it was the last lifeline on a rescue vessel. “Aren’t you cute?”

Kevin looked at Tracy in shock.

“Kevin,” Tracy said, reaching up to kiss his lips, “this is Jennifer. She and her husband Jeremy live next door.”

“Pleased to meet you,” Kevin said, quite formally.

“No need to be standoffish,” Jennifer said, her eyes sparkling. She leaned up to him and kissed his mouth the same way Tracy had. From the way Kevin’s eyes widened, however, it looked like Jennifer had put some real tongue into the greeting kiss.

“Kevin,” I inserted myself into the conversation, clapping him on the back. “Come meet Jeremy.”

I led him into the rec room where Jeremy sat with a beer bottle balanced on his knee. He stood up and extended his hand.

“Kevin,” he said jovially. “I’ve heard great things.”

Jennifer hadn’t released Kevin’s arm, so my brother pulled away from her to shake her husband’s hand.

“Nice to meet you,” Kevin said. Then he turned to my wife. “Tracy?”

“Relax, darling,” Tracy told him, sidling up and interlocking her fingers into his. “I still love you. We’re all going to be great friends, I’m sure of it.”

Kevin turned to me. “You want to tell me what’s going on, bro?”

I shrugged. “Just a neighborly get-together, bro,” I grinned at him. “Come relax and have a beer with us.”

Jennifer moved to sit with Kevin and I gently grabbed her arm. “Need to ease back a bit,” I murmured to her. “Let him get used to the idea.”

Leave it to my darling wife to provide the solution. She stepped up to Kevin and put her hand on his chest, pushing him backward until he was seated on the sofa. She straddled his legs, wrapped her arms around his head and lay her lips on his in a suffocating, sensual, and mind-warping kiss. I could see her tongue plunging into his mouth as his hands wrapped around his waist. When Tracy pulled back and looked into his eyes, you would have thought they were the only two people in the room.

“Kevin,” Tracy whispered into his mouth, “you love me, don’t you?”

He moaned an affirmative as she pressed her mouth back against his. Jennifer looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. I just grinned at her.

“Darling,” Tracy whispered to Kevin, “You have to trust me.”

“I’m not,” he began.

“Shhh,” she hushed him. She pressed her lips against his. “I’ve loved you,” she whispered. “I’ve fucked you. I’ve slept with you. You can trust me.”

“For what,” Kevin murmured.

“Believe that I won’t hurt you, darling,” she whispered. “Believe me that whatever happens, I will still and always love you.”

“What’s going to happen?” Kevin asked her.

Tracy climbed off his lap and knelt on the couch next to him, facing him. She drew his head to look into her eyes. “First, I’m going to keep kissing you, just like this,” she told him, leaning in to capture his lips with hers and plunge her tongue into his mouth. Kevin moaned.

“Then, Jennifer and I are going to make you naked, darling, so we can feast on your body.”

“Hmm,” Kevin moaned as Tracy blocked his mouth with her own to prevent him from objecting.

Jennifer moved to the floor between Kevin’s legs and began to unbuckle his belt, unlatch the catch, and release his zipper. Kevin’s arousal was beginning to show under his trousers. Jennifer took a break from undressing my brother to stroke his growing erection.

“Tracy,” my brother started to protest. “Really, I’m…”

“Hush, baby,” Tracy whispered into his mouth. “You’re not loving me.” She pulled away long enough to strip off her own top, grasp Kevin’s hands and place them on her breasts. “Love me, Kevin. Please.”

Kevin couldn’t resist her. His hands caressed the soft flesh while his thumbs sought out the firming erectile tissue of Tracy’s nipples. Jennifer had, meanwhile, released his cock from the confines of his trousers and had it in her hands, stroking and smoothing it. She licked the tip and Kevin’s hips jerked.

“Tracy!” Kevin nearly hollered.

“What is it?” Tracy murmured.

“She’s licking my cock!” he complained.

“Hmm,” Tracy hummed. “I know, baby. It’s a wonderful cock. No woman in her right mind can resist it.” She looked into his eyes. “I want you to let me share it with her.”

“You do?” he asked.

“Mmm-hmmm,” she affirmed. “I’ll take your mouth, your lips, and your hands. Let’s let Jennifer have your cock.”

“Tracy, please,” my brother moaned.

“Shhh,” she whispered into his mouth. “I don’t know why you’re fighting this. I want you to have it. I want her to have you.”

“But I love you,” he murmured.

Tracy smiled at him. “And you want to be faithful to me? Is that it? I don’t know why you would. I haven’t been faithful to you. It isn’t fair.”

Jennifer’s oral manipulations of Kevin had overwhelmed his ability to resist. His hips lifted off the sofa. She looked at her husband and smiled, her eyes sparkling as her mouth worked on Kevin’s meat.

“I can’t hold it,” Kevin groaned, pulling away from Tracy’s constant licking and kissing of his lips.

“Come in her mouth, Kevin,” Tracy encouraged his softly. “She loves come. She wants you to come. I want you to come. Fuck her mouth, baby.”

Kevin let out a huge groan and released his load.

Tracy unbuttoned Kevin’s shirt and caressed the skin of his chest and belly as he came down from his sensual high. She looked into his eyes and smiled gently, planting little kisses on his cheek, neck, and shoulders.

“I couldn’t help it,” he whispered to her.

“I know, baby. I could feel it. I wanted it for you.”

He was still panting with exertion as Jennifer cleaned him up with her tongue and lips.

“I didn’t want to cheat on you,” he said with a tinge of regret in in his voice.

“You didn’t cheat, Kevin,” Tracy replied. “I was here. I helped. I loved watching your face when you came. I can’t wait to see it when your cock slides in her hot, tight pussy.”

“Tonight?” he asked amazed.

“I hope so. See, you’re finding out. You still love me, don’t you?”

“Yes, but I’m ashamed.”

“Don’t be,” she ordered. “This is sex. What you feel for me is unchanged. What I feel for you is the same. You just had a lovely BJ from a stunning, enthusiastic lover with me right here all the time. You’re still my Kevin, and I do love you.”

Jennifer took a final long lick at Kevin’s cock and looked into his eyes. “And now,” she said, “I love you, too. I loved sucking your cock and feeling you pump your come into me. I really want to feel it inside me.”

“You okay, dude?” I joined the conversation.

“Yeah,” he responded in an off-handed manner. “You want to tell me what just happened?”

“I’ll let the ladies explain,” I chuckled. “I just want to say welcome to the club.”

He looked at Tracy. “A club?”

She giggled. “Sort of. Jennifer didn’t think it was fair that I had you all to myself. She said if she was willing to share her husband with me, that I should share you with her, too.”

“Really?” Kevin said. “Do I get any say in this?”

“Of course you do, Kevin,” I told my brother. “Look at Jennifer. I mean really look at her.”

“I’m looking.”

“You don’t want to fuck me?” Jennifer asked, gently cradling his semi-hard shaft in her hand.

“Not if it hurts Tracy,” Kevin responded.

Tracy gave him an impassioned kiss on the mouth. “It doesn’t, darling. She’s going to love you just like I do. And when I want you, she knows I’m not going to steal you away from her.”

Jeremy chimed in. “See, Kevin. We do this because we really like each other. We’re drawn to each other. And, it feels really, really good. When we’re done, we just look forward to the next time and enjoy our mutual friendships.”

“You’re in the circle, Kev,” I said. “Both the girls like you. Jeremy and I are okay with you screwing them because we know that it won’t change how we feel about each other.”

“And now,” Tracy said, sliding down to kneel beside Jennifer, “it’s my turn to take you in my mouth. But, you have to know, I’m just going to get your ready to fuck her. When you’re good and hard, she’s going to climb on you and feel how wonderful your cock is inside her.”

Jennifer put a finger across his lips. “You hate that idea?” she asked.

Kevin indicated his change of heart by sucking her finger into his mouth, sucking it gently and gently shaking his head.

“Make him hard, Trace,” Jennifer ordered.

April_Stone20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone20

“I’m going to get naked.”

It didn’t take Tracy long to get my brother ready for action. In the meantime, Jennifer stripped off the few clothes she had on and knelt on the sofa next to Kevin. She leaned in and kissed him in much the same way Tracy had before. I could see my brother was transfixed by her glistening blue eyes as she fixed her gaze on him.

 “I can see why your sister-in-law loves you,” she told him. “You’re a lovely kisser, really good-looking, and you’ve got a wonderful cock. I really loved it when you came in my mouth.”

Kevin grinned his crooked little grin at her.

She tenderly licked across his lips and was surprised when Kevin captured her tongue and sucked it into his mouth. I’d heard Jennifer moan in passion before, but this sound was different. It was almost as if she was surrendering to him. When he finally released her tongue after sucking on it for a short while, Jennifer’s eyes were smoky with desire.

“Oh, baby,” she whispered. “We’re going to fuck so good together.”

“He’s ready,” Tracy announced between licks at Kevin’s meat.

“Lie down on the sofa, darling,” Jennifer directed him.

Kevin smiled and lay down. He surprised Jennifer by grabbing her thigh.

“Baby?” she asked him.

“I want to taste you,” he said hoarsely.

A groan escaped from deep in Jennifer’s throat. She looked to Tracy. My wife smiled at her.

“Sure,” Tracy said. “I can keep going.”

Jennifer straddled Kevin’s head as Tracy dove back onto his hardness. She allowed my brother to pull her to his lips. Jennifer looked in my direction, but I’m not sure she really saw me. Her eyes rolled upward as Kevin began to lick and suck at the moist flesh of her nether regions. I stepped over to her and kissed her lips. Her eyes opened and she struggled with recognition. “Baby,” she said, finally, and I grinned at her.

“I think you have a new fan, darling,” I whispered.

“Oh, gawd,” she moaned. “This is what love should feel like.”

“But, darling,” I said, softly. “I love you, don’t you know?”

“Yeah, but,” she moaned, “He really wants me.”

“Who doesn’t, beautiful?” I whispered.

She just hummed.

Jeremy had shed his clothing and approached my kneeling wife. Crawling up behind her, he positioned himself so he could slide his hardened meat into her while she attended to Kevin. Tracy raised her eyes to meet mine. I could see the brightness shining as she hummed on Kevin at the same time as Jeremy entered her. I grinned at her and backed away so I could survey the entire scene from the comfort of a nearby easy chair.

Jeremy didn’t pound into my wife as he had previously. He gently eased himself in and out of her welcoming flesh as she continued to lick and suck at my brother’s hard-on. Tracy hummed with delight as she enjoyed the feeling of the two cocks she had available.

Jennifer, meanwhile hummed, groaned and moaned as my brother ate her delectable pussy. “Oh, gawd,” she said. “I think he loves me.”

Tracy murmured an affirmative around Kevin’s cock. She released him long enough to say, “And I think your husband loves me, too.”

“I do,” Jeremy told her. “I love how hot, and tight, and wet you are.”

“As lovely as this is,” Jennifer said, “I really want his cock. Is he ready?”

“He’s ready,” Tracy said, holding Kevin’s erect stiffy up for Jennifer to see.

Jennifer rose off Kevin’s face, stood next to the sofa and turned around to face him. Kevin looked a little confused. Jennifer leaned down and kissed him, tasting her own juices on his lips. She put her lips next to his ear.

“I’m going to ride you now, darling,” she said softly. “I hope you’ll like it.”

“I’m sure I will,” Kevin grinned.

“I wanted to do this with my husband,” Tracy said, holding Kevin’s cock in her hand. “But, this will be good, too.”

Jennifer straddled my brother’s hips. Tracy took one last, loving suck at Kevin’s member and slid it toward Jennifer’s slit. She moved it back and forth until it was at Jennifer’s opening. When Jennifer slid down on Kevin’s cock, Tracy finally let go.

“What do you think, Jen?” Tracy asked her.

“Oh, yeah,” she said. “God, I love how that feels, you know; the strange cock going in for the first time? Man, that’s the best feeling in the world.”

“Hmm,” my wife answered with a broad grin. “Got to love how that feels.” She twisted around to smile at Jeremy as he continued to gently slide himself in and out of Tracy’s welcoming love canal."

“If you were any gentler with that I’d think you were in love with me.”

“But, I am, don’t you know?” Jeremy said softly. “We all want to fuck Jennifer, but we want to love you.”

She looked at me with a question on her face. I merely shrugged my shoulders.

“Truth is truth,” I told her. “How does it feel to have all three of us adore and cherish you?”

Tracy twisted back to face my brother. She bent close to him. “Do you still cherish and adore me even though Jeremy is fucking me back there?”

Kevin’s eyes focused on her. “You know I do,” he said.

Tracy leaned down and began to kiss my brother’s lips again. He groaned as her tongue probed into his mouth. She pulled back and looked at Jennifer rocking herself on Kevin’s cock.

“I just want you to know that I love you, Jennifer,” she said. “I love how you fuck all my men. My husband loves you, too. He told me so.”

“Really,” Jennifer said, her breath coming in short gasps with her exertion on my brother. “What did he say?”

“Hmmm,” Tracy moaned as her husband continued to plow into her. “He said he loves eating you. He loves how you tease him, and then suck his cock. He loves the feel of being deep inside you and hearing you moan when you come.”

“He told you all that?” Jennifer asked.

“He did,” Tracy replied.

“And you’re not jealous?”

“No, darling,” Tracy said. “I want for him to make you feel wonderful.”

“And Kevin?”

“Hmm, Kevin,” Tracy said, looking into my brother’s eyes. “I’m going to come real soon. I want my mouth on his when I do.”

“Oh, fuck,” Kevin said. “That would be so hot.”

Tracy leaned down and captured his lips with hers. She began to moan into his mouth as Jeremy kept up his steady rhythm. She lifted her head for a second and started to pant as her orgasm approached. “Soon, baby,” she whispered to Kevin and dove back onto his mouth. She bit and licked at his mouth, whining through her nose as the crest overwhelmed her. When she pulled away with a gasp, Kevin groaned.

“Please, Jennifer,” he pleaded. “I can’t hold out much longer.”

“Yeah, baby,” she replied. “Come for me. Fill me with your hot man juice. I’m ready.”

Kevin’s hips rose several inches off the sofa surface, lifting Jennifer with him. He cried out in ecstatic agony. “Now!” he said. “Oh, Christ! Now!”

Jennifer gripped his hips with her hands and gave a high-pitched wail. “Fuck, yeah!” she screamed. “Fucking fill me! God! I love this!”

I had to chuckle as I watched and listened to my wife, Jennifer, Jeremy and my brother all climax within minutes of each other. It was a delightful display of pure sensuality. It was Jennifer who first noticed my merriment.

“What the fuck is so funny?” she asked, still panting from her exertions.

“Not funny,” I replied. “Glorious. Wonderful. Just splendid.”

“Well, instead of sitting there giggling like a teenager,” she puffed, “Why don’t you get us some towels?”

I nodded and jumped up to retrieve the requested towels from the linen closet. I returned, still smiling, and handed one to Jeremy and another to Jennifer.

“Look at that grin,” Jennifer groused. “You’d think he was the one getting his rocks off.”

Tracy winced as Jeremy withdrew from her. “Soon enough,” she told Jennifer.

“How you doing, baby?” Jennifer asked looking down at my brother.

“I’m good,” Kevin replied. He cast a quick glance at Tracy. She still was kneeling next to him, dabbing at her parts with the towel Jeremy had transferred to her.

“You mad at me for tricking you out?” Tracy asked Kevin.

He gave a quick shake of his head. “No. I’m good, really. You were awesome.”

Tracy laid a hand on his cheek. “I love you, baby.”

“Love you, too,” Kevin said.

“Love me, too?” Jennifer asked.

“Absolutely,” Kevin laughed.

“Good,” she said definitively, “Cuz I’m pretty sure we’re going to be doing a lot more of that."

“Sounds like a plan,” Kevin smiled at her.

“Do we need some sort of a plan?” I asked.

“My husband, the organizer,” Tracy laughed.

“Here’s the plan,” Jennifer said, standing up and dabbing at her privates. “I’m going to put his number in my speed dial. He’ll put mine on his. When he feels like getting laid, all he’s got to do is call. I plan to do the same.”

“What if we’re doing something else?” Jeremy asked her.

“Like what?”

“Well, maybe we’re making love or something.”

“Buzz, buzz,” Jennifer imitated the ringing phone. She held her thumb and finger up to her face simulating the phone. “Hey, baby. Jeremy and me are banging right now. So, scoot on over to Tracy’s and do her until I get there, okay? We’ll hook up then. Sound good?”

“And if Tracy and I are otherwise engaged?” I asked.

“Hey,” Jennifer snapped, “How you handle your brother is up to you guys. I’m just not ever going to tell him no.”

“Geez,” Jeremy smiled, shaking his head. “I think we’ve turned loose a real slut here.”

“Hey! I’m no slut.” Jennifer protested. “I’m exclusive to the three of you. A slut doesn’t care who she screws.”

“You got anybody in mind?” Tracy asked.

“Like you? Uh, no-uh!” Jennifer answered sounding like a teenager.

“Well, I’m getting a beer,” Jeremy announced. “Anybody else want one?”

There was a general round of approvals.

“So, Kevin, darling,” Jennifer said, stretching out her hand to my brother. “You ever been moonlight skinny dipping in a pool with a woman you’ve just fucked?”

“Can’t say that I have,” Kevin grinned at her, accepting her hand and standing up.

“You want to?”

“With you?”

“Yes, with me,” Jennifer said. “Of course with me.”

“Go, dude,” Jeremy urged him. “Pool’s right next door at our house.”

“Do you mind?” Kevin asked Tracy.

“You don’t need my permission, darling,” Tracy grinned. “Besides, we might all show up later.”

“Just grab your trou,” Jennifer instructed, “in case it gets light before you come back.”

It was light when Kevin returned. In fact, it was past ten in the morning. I’d been up for a couple of hours, just puttering around. My wife and Jeremy were still asleep in the bedroom where we’d all spent the night. Tracy had been well serviced by Jeremy and me before we all crashed at about two a.m. I’d made a pot of coffee, drank it, and was working on brewing a second pot when Kevin came in the kitchen entrance off the carport. He was barefoot and dressed only in his trousers.

“Have a good time?” I asked him.

“She’s a demon,” he replied.

“Wore you out, did she?”

“Pretty much. She really likes it.”

“I’d guess she really likes you.”

“She’s married, though.”

I poured my little brother a mug of the fresh brew. “So’s Tracy, dude.”

He sat at the table and rubbed a hand across the top of his head. “She put her number in my phone.”

I smiled and nodded. “You’ve got it going on, Kev. Two gorgeous women with none of the baggage of marriage.”

“Friends with benefits, huh?” he chuckled.

“More than that, I’d say.”

“How is this going to work? I sure don’t want to make waves, you know. I mean, you’re right. They’re both gorgeous. But, I have to know my place in order to keep my place, you know what I mean?”

I had to laugh. “You’re sounding like me. Got to have everything organized, the lines clearly drawn and the procedures correct.”

Just then my wife entered the kitchen. She was clad only in a sleeveless shirt and wore flip-flops. She was rubbing her eyes and yawning. She wrapped her arm around Kevin’s head and kissed him on top. Then she leaned over to give me a kiss on the lips.

“Coffee ready?”

“For the second time this morning,” I told her.

She twisted sideways and sat on Kevin’s lap, wrapping her arms around his bare shoulders. She nuzzled into his neck.

“You don’t smell like sex with that nasty old whore next door,” she said.

“I had a shower before I left,” he said.

I set the mug down in front of Tracy.

“Thank you, baby,” she said. “Did I ever tell you that I was in love with your brother?”

“You told me,” I laughed.

She kissed him on the temple. “I’m so fucking jealous.”

“Don’t be jealous,” he said. “You know I still love you.”

“Yeah,” she said sleepily. “But I bet you were fucking her all night, weren’t you?”

“Pretty much,” Kevin admitted. “Of course, you were doing the same with her husband and my brother, weren’t you? You didn’t show up for the swim party,” he accused.

“We were otherwise occupied,” she said.

“You didn’t have time to miss me, did you?” Kevin asked her.

The phone buzzed. I grabbed it from the cradle.

“But I did,” Tracy told Kevin. “I wanted you in me.”

“Hello?” I spoke into the phone.

“Hey,” Jennifer’s voice came through.

I looked at the pair seated at the table. “It’s the succubus from next door,” I informed them. “You’re awake,” I spoke into the phone.

“Oh, God, Alex,” she nearly wept. “I’m so in love with your brother.”

“Well, good, darling. He’s in love with you, too.”

“Don’t fuck with me, Alex,” she said nastily. “I’m serious.”

“So is Tracy, darling. Look, why don’t you dive into your pool, have a quick rinse off and come on over. We’ll all get together and have a heart to heart.”

“Is Jeremy there?”

“He is,” I confirmed. “I’m sending Tracy in to get him conscious.”

“Ten minutes,” Jennifer said.

“Ten minutes is good. Coffee’s ready.”

“I love you,” she said.

“Love you, too,” I replied and hung up. I turned to Kevin and Tracy. “Jennifer is conflicted. Trace, why don’t you see if you can get Jeremy back among the living. We need to have a family meeting.”

“Are you organizing?” she asked tiredly.

“Call it clarification,” I said. “Go roust your other lover.”

Tracy stood up, turned, kissed my brother on his forehead, grabbed her mug and headed back toward the bedroom.

“You’ve got this all figured out,” Kevin said.

“I think there’s a balance that will make this work,” I told him.

“Alex, I can’t be in love with another man’s wife.”

“You can,” I said, “if everybody can maintain some equanimity. Jennifer will be here in about ten minutes. We’ll all go over this arrangement and see if we can’t make it work.”

We gathered in the den. I noticed that everybody managed to find a seat and keep nearly equal space from one another.

“Okay,” I began, “let’s see if we can come to some agreement here. Absolute honesty is required though. So, will everybody promise to be completely honest?”

“Is this going to hurt?” Jennifer asked.

I shook my head. “I don’t think so.”

“Are you planning to pair us up or something?” Kevin wanted to know.

“Not really. But, will everybody swear to be honest?”

“I do,” Jeremy said.

“Shit!” Jennifer said. “Sounds like a wedding.”

“That’s kind of what this is,” I chuckled. “Everybody? Honesty?”

“Yeah,” Jennifer said.

“Okay,” Kevin replied.

“Yes,” Tracy added.

“Me, too,” I concluded. “Now then, we all have mutual affection, love, and respect for one another, don’t we?”

There was a general murmur of agreement."

“Well, Kevin and I don’t know each other very well,” Jeremy said, “but I’m willing to go with it if he is.”

“Kevin?” I asked.

“Okay by me,” he replied.

I took a deep breath and prepared to launch into my proposal. “Let’s start with Tracy,” I began. “Quite simply, I adore Tracy. She and I have an almost mystical connection. Is that right, Trace?”

She nodded.

“At the same time, I’ve know that Kevin, my brother, has had a huge crush on Tracy since they met. Right, Kevin?”

“Yeah,” he said.

“Would it be fair to say that you love Tracy?”

“Yes.”

“And since becoming aware of that fact, Tracy has developed certain feelings for Kevin. Is that correct?”

Tracy looked at him and smiled. “Yes. I love him.”

“Okay,” I said. “We’re tossing around the ‘L’ word here. So, it’s time for a little definition of terms.” I turned toward Tracy. “Do you love Kevin the same way you love me?”

“Not the same way,” she admitted. “But I do love him.”

“Good,” I said. “That’s fine. Now Jennifer,” I turned toward her. “You love Jeremy, don’t you?”

She smiled, her eyes dancing. “Of course I do. He’s my husband.”

“The terms aren’t important, darling,” I said. “What’s important is that you love him.”

“I do.”

“Good. And you told me on the phone this morning that you loved Kevin, too.”

She looked at Jeremy. “Well, yeah. I mean…” She stopped.

“It’s okay,” I said. “It’s okay to love him. The important thing to recognize is that the love you feel for Kevin is not the same love you feel for Jeremy.”

She looked at Jeremy and her face softened. “I guess it’s not.”

“But, you still feel tenderness, caring, and a desire for Kevin, right?”

“Yeah,” she replied. “All that.”

“At the same time, you wouldn’t leave Jeremy to be with Kevin, would you?”

“I might be tempted. But, no. I want them both.”

“Good!” I thundered. “That’s what I’m getting at.”

“I’m confused,” Jeremy said.

“Let me put it in personal terms, then,” I said. “I love Tracy to distraction. But, I also love your wife. Not in the same way as Tracy. But I want them both. You feel the same way, don’t you Jeremy? You love your wife and Tracy. You want them both.”

Jeremy smiled. “I’d like that.”

I turned toward Kevin. “I know you love Tracy. Can I presume you also love Jennifer?”

“Well, the sex was awesome,” Kevin said, grinning at Jennifer. “I’d like to do it again.”

“So, here’s the deal,” I said. “We each have an emotional attachment to one another. But, unlike a lot of these situations, we have respect for each other, as well. I don’t want to hurt Jeremy or Kevin. I sure don’t want Jennifer or Tracy to be hurt. Gentlemen? Do you feel the same way?”

Jeremy and Kevin nodded.

“Ladies, you’re friends. If you can have what you want from each of us, are you willing to allow you friend to have their experiences?”

“I want all three of you to care for me, to love me, and to want me,” Tracy said. “But Alex is my main squeeze.”

“Jennifer?”

“Yeah, I guess,” she said. “If Jeremy will be okay with it.”

“Jeremy?”

“I’m good with that.”

“Kevin,” I said, “you’re kind of an object of affection here,” I chuckled. “Are you okay sharing Tracy and Jennifer with Jeremy and me?”

“They’re your wives, man,” he said. “I’d be a scumbag if I tried to interfere.”

“You’re not a scumbag,” I came to his immediate defense. “I think you’re a good guy. If I didn’t think that, I never would have shared Tracy with you in the first place.”

“It wasn’t your choice,” Tracy said.

I smiled at her. “If I had objected, you wouldn’t have done it.”

“Not because you’re in control, though,” she said. “Just because I love you and don’t want to hurt your feelings.”

“Good. See? That’s where the love comes in. The real love. We don’t want to hurt each other. So, since we’re all good with it, let’s give it a more formal recognition.”

“What?” Jennifer said.

“If you’re willing to share your partner with anybody in this room, please respond by saying, ‘I do’. Just like a wedding.”

“You’re joking,” Tracy said.

“I do,” I replied.

There was a soft ripple of those words through the room. Only Kevin remained silent.

“Kevin,” I said, “you have to agree to share Tracy and Jennifer with Jeremy and me.”

Kevin nodded. “I do.”

“So, by the power vested in me by Jack Daniels, Sam Adams, and our extended family, I now pronounce us all members of the same family.”

“You think this will work?” Jennifer asked.

“As long as we’re all committed to the same concept,” I replied. “So be it, now and forevermore.”

“What now?” Jeremy asked.

“Now we make breakfast, get cleaned up, and be about the business of living and loving, just like any family,” I said.

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments