Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second gang bang

"Your second day being gang banged."

12
4 Comments 4
21.9k Views 21.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Day 2

The next day at breakfast, you are trying to focus on eating to regain your strength when you hear what they are saying. 

"Who's turn is it this time?" He asks his wife. 

"I believe it's Sarah's but I think it would be more fun to let Seamus go instead. Seeing her get fucked by his friends on the football team will be more fun than seeing Sarah's volleyball friends have at her"

"Oh, I don't know. The volleyball team could be fun," he responds

"You just want to see how many can handle your cock," she laughs.

Smiling he says "you know me so well."

You're wondering what you've gotten yourself into and which team you'd prefer today. You find yourself wondering if the football and volleyball teams are college are high school.

As you finish eating, a young man and woman enter the room and you can tell that they are the children of your owners, Seamus and Sarah.

He says, "I know it's your turn to go first Sarah but your mother and I decided to let Seamus go first instead, we'll make it up to you."

Sarah frowns, "I hate sloppy seconds father but I won't make won't make a scene. Has she earned a name yet?"

"No, for now just call her slut. Maybe you can name her when you are done," she replies

"Very well mother, but I won't make it easy for her," Sarah replies.

"Come over here and suck my cock slut," Seamus says.

You start walking over when Sarah strides over to you. Yanking your hair back she says harshly, "what the fuck do you think you are doing? You don't walk unless you are told to. Get on your fucking knees and crawl." Releasing you she walks back to her family.

Seamus starts to take his cock out but Sarah stops him saying, "none of us want to see your dick, put it away and make the slut take it out. Have you learned nothing?" With a look of contempt for her brother she strides out of the room like she's the only one that matters in the world.

You start crawling over to Seamus. Soon only you and him are the only ones there. You take his cock out of his pants and start licking his shaft. Taking the head into your mouth you start to slowly move your mouth down his cock, your tongue around his shaft as you bob your head. You start to stroke his cock as you suck him. Soon he begins to groan and you can tell he's about to cum. You suck harder, taking him all the way in as he begins to shoot his cum into your mouth. 

"Finish your breakfast, you'll need your strength for later," Seamus says as he puts his cock away.

You're strapped into a sex swing. There are at least twenty football players in the massive recreation room with you. All naked and stroking their cocks, their hungry eyes on you making you shiver.

Seamus says, "The rules are, if she says stop everyone stops. No punching, no choking unless she asks you to, no one cums in her pussy but me, pull out then cum on her. Any questions?"

One of the guys asks, "What's her name?"

Seamus answers, "For now it's slut."

Seamus approaches you. His fingers slide into your wet, eager to be fucked pussy. You can feel his cock sliding along the inside of your leg as he moves between your legs. He grabs your hips as he buries his cock all the way inside you making you moan.

Two of the guys approach your sides and start using the swing to make you fuck him. Long slow motions from the swing. He's playing with your clit and nipples as you're moved back and forth on his cock. You're slowly pulled away from his cock until only the tip remains inside, then forcefully slammed fully onto his cock. This continues for another ten minutes. Then he leans forward as he grabs your hips and starts thrusting his cock into you as you're being slammed against him. You've never been fucked this hard before.

Finally Seamus holds you still against him as he cums inside you. You look into his eyes and see a fevered lust there as he thrusts one last time into you. He walks over to your mouth for you to suck him clean.

"Alright guys have at her," Seamus says as he walks over to a chair to relax and watch you being gang banged. 

The swing is adjusted so that you are upright now

The two guys that were moving you on the swing are in you first. One shoving his cock all the way inside you on the first thrust. The second moves in behind you and you know what's coming next.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

The second guy is easing his large cock into your ass. You feel so full once both are fully in you, you don't even want them to move yet, just let you savor the moment.

However they are eager to get off as they start thrusting into you. You close your eyes and start to moan with each double thrust into you. Thrust, thrust, thrust, over and over. They start to increase in speed and force, you can feel an orgasm building. The guy in your ass grunts as he cums in your ass.

Once he pulls out, he lowers you back to a horizontal position as his friend continues to fuck your hot, sloppy pussy. Someone is putting their cock in your mouth as you start to cum. You struggle to keep your mouth open as you start to shake from your orgasm. The cock is removed from your pussy and you can feel hot cum hitting your body. Another cock is quickly put inside you.

Your mouth and pussy are being fucked and you find yourself hoping for another to fill your ass with. A bench is placed under you and you know that soon your hope will be fulfilled. You try to concentrate on pleasuring the guy in your mouth but it's difficult to think when you're ass and pussy are both stuffed and being wonderfully fucked.

Over and over they take turns on you. Moving from each hole until they finally start coming. One in your ass, one in your mouth, and the third on your face. A camera flashes. Soon your pussy is filled with another cock. For hours your pussy is fucked hard with each cock shooting its load on your tits and face.

Eventually it stops. You've lost track of how many have fucked you and how many times the camera has taken pictures of your cum covered body. You're allowed to get up to clean up and unbeknownst to you, recover for round two.

When you come back from the bathroom you see all the guys lined up waiting for you. You whimper a little. You're so tired but turned on at the same time. You expect to be put in the swing again but instead they lay you down on a bed they moved in from a side room. Seamus is the first to enter you again with long hard thrusts into you.

He's not even bothering to play with your nipples or kiss you, he's just using your pussy to get off. Over and over he slams his cock into you. Harder and harder, over and over. He starts fucking you faster until he finally shoves it all the way in and holds it there as he cums inside you.

Seamus pulls out and moves away. As soon as he does another cock enters you. A big black guy, you're guessing a linebacker, starts fucking you hard. His thrusts are so hard that he's causing the bench to move every time he bottoms out in you. Harder and harder he slams his big cock into you. Faster and faster he goes until he starts grunting and you can tell he's about to cum. He pulls out and shoots all over your body, the first glob hitting your chin. From chin to cunt you are covered in his cum.

Another guy takes his place. He fucks you in short fast thrusts. Soon he is pulling out to cum on you. Then yet another, but this one takes his time to give you a long fuck. He is pinching your nipples as he leans over you, his cock buried in you as he bites your neck. Then he leans back so that his cock is rubbing against your g-spot. He moves your legs over his shoulders as he fucks your hole.

More pictures being taken but you don't care, you only care about the cock inside you and the others waiting their turn. You know they are eager to fuck you again and it fills you with fire. You start to grip his cock with your pussy and thrust back against his cock. You want him to cum on you. You need all of them to fuck you, to use you. Soon he is pulling out and shooting his cum on your pussy and tits.

Over and over the guys take turns fucking you, each cumming on your body, some on your face. You lose track of how many orgasms you have or how many times you've been fucked. Every now and then someone will slide his cock into your mouth, just long enough to keep him hard as he waits his turn at your pussy. You start to hope that they'll triple team you so that they'll be finished sooner. Instead they just continue to run a train on you. One after another fucks you and shoots their load onto your body. More pictures are taken of your cum covered face and breasts. Eventually you pass out during a particularly hard fuck and subsequent orgasm.

Published 
Written by Minja
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments