Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Senior Camp Out

"A Senior High camp-out turns into a fuckfest..."

20
8 Comments 8
17.8k Views 17.8k
897 words 897 words
Tonight was the night. The night all seniors waited for, Senior Camp Out. The night where all the seniors in the class of 2007 stayed the night in the parking lot in either tents or trucks. Aerin and I had been friends for a while. After all she was my best friend. She was the first person I had sex with. We made it known that she was my first and that we have sex all the time. I love the taste of a soaking wet vagina on my face. Aerin is a beauty at 5'6" 120 pounds, the bluest eyes I have ever seen and dark brown hair. She has34 DD breasts and they are beautiful.

We had pitched our tent and blew up the air mattress. Everyone was arriving, even people from other grades.But what I didn't know, was that Aerin had invited DJ to stay too. DJ is my boyfriend. We have never had sex.
We all were having a good time drinking and enjoying our last days as carefree high school students.
When the time came to go to bed, Aerin took her "flavor of the week" to the truck and began fucking. The sound of them must have made DJ very horny. He started kissing me.

" Can we please have sex?"

"Only if you get me wet first."

"I can by only using my fingers on your sweet, tight pussy."

"I bet. But, you can't take my clothes off."

DJ found that as a challenge. He got his huge hand up my shorts and began fingering me.

"This feels really good. I want to feel your dick in me. Lets go somewhere more private."

DJ doesn't need anymore persuasion. He picks me up and takes me to the dug out. Since this was my first time with a guy, he tries to get me very wet. .He fingers me more. We hear someone yell for us. We don't pay attention. We begin to fuck and oh my god it feels so good.

I start to get cold. He asks me if I wanna go to the truck or stay there.

"Lets go back. We can fuck in the truck. I'm sure Aerin is done."

He takes me back to the truck and hops in. He begins to fuck me. Slow at first. Then he stops.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to keep going? Are you hurt?"

"Fuck me! Put that huge dick in me and fuck me!"

He slowly puts his 9 1/2 inchdick back in me.

He began to move faster. I think he was afraid he would hurt me. I was just a tiny thing back then, 5'3"and 110 pounds, huge tits 36D. All natural. Anyways, he grabs me and shoves me into the doggie style position.

"Ahh yes.Yes fuck me like that.

ExoticNectar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExoticNectar

Ugh, right there.I'm cumming, please don't stop!"

He stops as my pussy pulses around him. I begin to cum. He holds onto me until I stop shaking and relax a little.

Then we hear someone knocking on the window. He tells me to ignore it. He said it was probably Aerin. He keeps thrusting into me. Then we hear the knocks again. I tell him to roll down the window. We were very surprised.

It was the principal. He asked us kindly to get out of the truck.

"Let me show you how to fuck her properly. You aren't doing it right. She needs to be fucked, and fucked good."

He takes me out of the truck and takes me to the center of the lot. Some of the football players pull a mattress to the middle. Mr Thomas then yells, "Everyone, come see how you properly fuck a woman. I'm going to show you then you all can have your turn."

As Mr Thomas begins fucking me, we see blue lights and see sirens. Someone called the police. But who? And why? Mr Thomas keeps taking my clothes off.

"That's the first thing you have to do," he advises.

"A woman has to be completely naked to properly enjoy sex."

The police officers have came up to us now.

"Here, do you need these?" Officer Anderson asks.

"No thanks, we will fuck her bare back."

I was beginning to freak out as Mr. Thomas starts fucking me. He has two of the football players come over and put a dick in my mouth and one in my ass. DJ was getting really pissed off so the officers handcuff him. A woman is set on his face so he can eat her pussy. He's beginning to enjoy this as much as me. We then hear another set of sirens.

Everyone freezes where they are. Why are firefighters coming?

One of the police officers comes over and takes his turn in my pussy.

They all take turns. One football player, then a police office. A firefighter picks me up and holds me to fuck me. A football player throws me into doggie style. A chess player makes me ride him. Then DJ has his turn. He fucks me while I eat a girl's pussy.

"Are you ready? I'm gunna fill you full of my cum."

"Yes, fill me up!"

"Uh! Ahh! Take that you slut!"

He shoots his load and pulls out. We all get dressed and head to bed.

We have graduation practice in the morning.

Published 
Written by wifey1momma2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments