Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex In the City Chapter 8

"Lucy is a Slave for the Night"

12
4 Comments 4
10.3k Views 10.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Looking around the room the group was not sure what was going to happen tonight. They had been told by Catherine that tonight was all about fulfilling Lucy’s fantasy and so whilst all could get involved in playing with one another only Lucy was to have penetrative sex with the guys.

Even though it was not her fantasy Alice was looking forward to tonight. She was keen to see how this fantasy would play out. At the dinner party, Lucy had said she wanted to be a slave to be used by others, this had intrigued Alice at the time. The fact that she would not be getting fucked tonight was a disappointment, but she was sure that Charles would see to her needs once they got home.  They had been fucking like rabbits since the last party when they had swapped for the first time with Lucy and Michael.

Once they had got home on that night they had described in intimate detail all aspects of the night, how it had felt to see the other being fucked by somebody else and what it felt like to be fucking another person who was not their partner. They had both found it incredibly exciting and Alice had found that her orgasm had been stronger and more intense since.

The doorbell went and Catherine got up to go and answer it, quickly looking around the room before heading toward the door.

Everybody was looking towards the door in anticipation, she was surprised that they were all still there and that they were all still attending these little parties as she had thought that at least one couple would have dropped out by now.

Opening the door, she was faced by Michael, who was holding in his left hand a little chain, behind him was Lucy, wearing a beige trench coat and looking at the floor. The chain looped down from Michaels' hand and then back up to a choker around Lucy’s neck. Looking at the choker closely Catherine noticed that it was, in fact, a collar with the words Slave written on it in shiny gold letters.

“I see you have brought her,” said Catherine quickly dropping into character.

“Like you said, she is dressed too, and willing to please,” responded Michael.

“Well bring her in and let the others see her, I am sure we will all enjoy our time with this little slut,” said Catherine stepping out of the way so that Michael could enter.

Michael stepped in pulling hard on the chain so as to make Lucy start walking, as she crossed the threshold Catherine stopped her and put her hand under her chin. Pulling Lucy’s head up she looked her in the eyes, “I expect you to be a willing little slut tonight, you will service the other guys and girls to the best of your abilities and I am sure some of it will be fun for you too, do you understand?”

Lucy nodded and replied, “Yes.”

“Yes, what?” said Catherine sternly, “Don’t make me have to punish you before we have even started the night.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said Lucy her eye bright with excitement.

“That’s better, you will call everybody in this house Master or Mistress. If you don’t, you will be punished.”

“Yes… Mistress,” Lucy responded in a quiet voice.

Michael led Lucy into the living room and made her stand in the centre of the room. He stepped behind her and let go of the lead. “Undo your coat, slave,” he said quietly into her ear.

With all eyes on her, she slowly unbuttoned her coat and then put her arms back down by her side. Removal of the coat reveal a bra which was just strips of material which crisscrossed her breast on either side of her nipples and she had on a thong which was a small bit of material just covering her pussy. Lucy’s nipples were hard and firm showing her excitement.

Michael took the coat and then he turned and handed it to Robert who took the coat and went to hang it up.

“Kneel,” was all he said.

Lucy knelt placed her hands on her thighs and looked down to the floor.

“Ladies, Gentlemen,” said Catherine, “you see before you tonight’s entertainment, this slave is here for your enjoyment. Her owner has brought her here for your pleasure and you may do whatever you wish with her, although her owner here has said there should be no serious pain or any use of bodily fluid such as piss or poo. Over there is a bag which has plenty of toys and the like in it which you are free to use on her or yourself for that matter as the night progresses. In the meantime, this slave will begin by serving you all drinks and seeing to your every need.” The last part of that sentence was said slowly and with heavy meaning.

Lucy stood up and walked over to a side table where there was a number of glasses and bottles of wine. She poured out a number of glasses of wine, put them on a tray and then slowly and seductively walked around the guests offering them a glass. None of the couples knew quite what to do as they were offered the tray and so took a glass and continued to watch.

Lucy walked up to Catherine who realised that it was going to be up to her and Robert to get things started. Lucy stopped in front of Catherine and offered the tray, Catherine took a glass and raised it to her mouth and took a sip. Lucy started to turn but Catherine put her hand across Lucy’s body to stop her, she dipped her finger into the wine and then slowly placed the finger on Lucy’s nipple. She slowly moved her finger around the nipple covering it all in wine before lowering her mouth and sucking on it.

“Go and serve Robert, then put the tray down and return to me, slave,” commanded Catherine.

Nodding Lucy did as she was told, returning to Catherine, standing with her head bowed and her arms behind her back. Catherine looked at her and in a loud voice just said, “kneel.”

Lucy knelt and Catherine walked forward, “take off my knickers and lick my pussy.”

Lucy ran her hands slowly up Catherine’s legs feeling the soft silky feeling of her stocking, as she reached the top of her thighs the soft, warm skin stopped her hands briefly before she continued up and took hold of the knickers and slowly lowered them to the floor. Lucy inched forward slightly and ducked under the hem of Catherine’s skirt. As she looked up, she could see her freshly shaved cunt, she took a slow breath smelling the musky scent emanating from it before licking up the slit slowly. Raising her hands to place them on Catherine arse she began to lick and tease the clit. Catherine moaned slightly and opened her leg stance slightly so that Lucy could get better access to her pussy.

The rest of the group watched on in awe, none of them had been sure how to proceed when Lucy had first walked into the room, but now that Catherine had got the ball rolling things started to heat up. Robert walked over to Alice and taking her hand, he kissed it before slowly and gently kissed his way up her arm, he broke off to look at her and then leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Charles moved up behind Michelle and having made her aware of his presence, he started to kiss her neck. Michelle shuddered at the caress of his breath and moved her head to one side so that Charles could continue to kiss her.

Catherine stepped away from Lucy and signalled for her to stand up. “I want you to go and suck Richards cock, don’t make him cum mind you we have all night and I am sure you want to be fucked by him.”

Lucy turned to find Richard whilst Catherine continued, “The rest of the girls will get the other guys nice and hard for you. Slave, you will not play with yourself, your pleasure will begin shortly and last most of the night.”

Lucy walked over to Richard and slowly dropped to her knees, her hands gently caressing cross Richard's torso. Once on her knees, she unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers. Richard, realising that this was going to be awkward if he left his clothes on, undid his shirt and removed it. Lucy slid his trousers and boxers down and looked at Richards semi-erect cock. Looking up into Richards' eyes Lucy flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock and then slowly drew his now hardening cock into her mouth and started to slowly move up and down his cock. Richard moaned and breaking eye contact looked around the room.

Catherine slowly undressed Charles and stroking his cock through his boxer, Alice was already sucking on Robert's cock and looking across at his wife Michelle he watched as Michael slowly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it, she turned and embraced Michael and he slowly pushed her down to the sofa.

Lucy continued to suck vigorously on Robert's cock, she wanted to get his cock inside her as soon as possible, but knew that in this scenario she had to wait for Robert to make the moves, it was not in her power as the slave to demand anything, she was just a plaything for the others to use and abuse as they felt. She did, however, decide to try and speed things up a little and wiggled her arse a little as she took Robert’s cock deep into her mouth, trying to get him as far down her throat as possible.

Robert took the cue and pulling himself out of her mouth, he walked around behind her and pushing her onto all fours quickly pushed his cock into her very wet pussy. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her roughly back onto his rock hard cock. Lucy gasped and then moaned which caused Catherine to stop sucking Charles' cock and look over.

“You know what would look even better,” said Catherine to Charles as she nodded at Lucy.

“I have a feeling you are going to tell me,” winked Charles.

“Your cock in that sweet little mouth,” was Catherine reply. With that, she stood up, took Charles by the cock and led him over to where Lucy was now getting pounded by Robert. She leaned down, kissed Lucy and then guided Charles cock into Lucy’s waiting mouth. Moving back she delighted in the scene now being enacted in front of her as Lucy was spit roasted. Charles and Robert quickly got into a rhythm with Charles' cock being forced down Lucy’s throat each time Robert thrust into Lucy tight wet pussy. Lucy’s moans were becoming louder and louder and the vibrations were going through Charles' cock down to its base, suddenly he tensed and released his cum into Lucy’s mouth. Lucy swallowed the first few spirts and then it started to dribble of her mouth, Charles withdrew and Catherine leaned in and kissed Lucy licking up the white fluid as it fell from her mouth.

Catherine moved underneath Lucy slowly kissing along her body as she went until she was in the sixty-nine position and could see Roberts cock still driving into her pussy. Catherine started to lick Lucy’s pussy and the shaft of Robert's cock as it plunged back and forth, the sensation was too much for Lucy and she started to shake as an explosive orgasm rocked through her. As Lucy came down from her orgasm Robert had continued to fuck her, now he suddenly withdrew and jet after jet of warm sticky cum went all over Catherine’s face.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

Catherine smiled, “Slave turn around and lick this up, now, after all, it was meant for you.”

Lucy turned around and slowly started to lick up all the cum on Catherine’s face. As Lucy licked Catherine looked over at the others, “Michael, get off Michelle and fuck this whore and Richard once she had finished cleaning me up I want to see your cock in her mouth, really fuck her mouth, she loves it and can’t get enough. I expect you to fill her mouth with spunk, this little slave is going to get four loads down that throat before we have finished with her.”

Michael stopped licking Michelle’s pussy and walked over to where Lucy was finishing licking Catherine clean. He ran his cock up and down Lucy pussy and then pushed it between her pussy lips and started to fuck her.

Lucy finished with Catherine and quickly planted a kiss on her lips, “Thank you, Mistress, this is wonderful,” she moaned as Michael started to pick up the pace.

“Don’t thank me, Slave,” responded Catherine keeping in character, “this is not for your pleasure you are just a fuck toy, your holes are purely to provide pleasure for others. Now get Richard's cock in your mouth and start sucking.”

Lucy groaned with pleasure, “Yes Mistress.” She moved her upper torso off Catherine, moved her hands to the legs of Richard and started to suck on his rock hard cock.

Her moans were now joined with Michaels panting, “Oh God, I can’t hold on, I am going to cum,” he moaned.

“Her mouth, fill her mouth, ” said Catherine.

Michael pulled out of Lucy’s pussy and Lucy spun around just in time to get her mouth round his cock as he erupted. Even though she was no longer sucking Richard's cock Lucy continued to wank him off as she swallowed Michael's load.

This was too much for Richard and he tensed and started to cum the first couple of spurts landing on Lucy’s tits as she finished cleaning Michael’s cock. Lucy turned her head and caught the last few drops from Richards cock. Lucy smiled up at Richard and then taking a finger, she scooped up the slow-moving rivers of cum on her breasts and licked her fingers clean.

“Ladies, Gentlemen, I suggest we all go and get cleaned up before having a drink or two,” said Catherine.

All turned and headed off to the bathrooms to quickly get showered.

Ten minutes later all wandered back into the room freshly showered, the guys had put on fresh boxers and the ladies were all wearing stocking and suspenders and a matching bra and thongs set.

“Right before the slave serves us our drinks we need to get her prepared for later,” said Catherine, who was really starting to revel in her role as Mistress. “Slave I want you to remove your bra and knickers you should be naked at all times, once removed I want you to bend over and grip your ankles.”

Lucy looked at Catherine for a minute, unsure what was coming and then stripped off her underwear and bent over.

Catherine walked over to her and stroked her arse, “Such a lovely arse you have there, Slave” With that, she took up a tube of lube and placed some onto her fingers. Very, very slowly Catherine rubbed the lube around her arsehole and once sufficiently lubed slowly pushed a finger into her arse. “Oh yes, Slave you are going to like the next round, even though I said you were not here for your own pleasure I think you are going to like what I have in store for you.”

Catherine had now got two fingers inside Lucy arse, “Yes, I think you are almost ready,” she said as she bent down and picked up a metal butt plug with a red ruby crystal on the end. Giving it a liberal coating of lube she gently and slowly eased the butt plug into her arse until only the red crystal showed.

Lucy had gasped as the butt plug was introduced to her arse, now she slowly stood up straight, her first reaction was to try and push the plug out but she resisted the urge and moved her legs slightly as she tried to get used to the feeling of her arse being full. It was not an unpleasant feeling, this evening was going really well she loved being used this way.

“Well Slave don’t stand there you are here to work, go and serve drinks,” commanded Catherine.

“Yes Mistress,” replied Lucy.

Lucy went round with a tray of drink and as she did so she was rewarded with the odd slap on the arse or hands caressing her breasts or arse. As she walked away from Charles, she wiggled her arse and got a stern telling off from Catherine about not giving the guests the come on and that they would soon be ready for round two and she would get punished for such provocative acts. Lucy certainly hoped she would get punished and therefore she would linger slightly longer when filling glasses, winking, stroking arms and wiggling her arse at everybody.

Soon everybody felt revived. Catherine told Lucy to clear away the glasses and whilst she was doing so Catherine whispered to the other girls to get the guys warmed up. Following Catherine’s lead, Michelle and Alice walked over to the boys.

Alice stopped in front of Charles, “Why, Sir, I do believe you have too many clothes on let me help you remove some.”

She slowly licked her way down his torso and as she went lower she pulled his boxer shorts down. Having removed them, she took his already hardening cock and started licking and suck on it. Out of the corner of her eyes, Alice could see Michelle and Catherine were also giving blowjobs to Robert and Richard whilst Catherine was stroking Michael’s cock.

Having got the guys hard, Catherine stopped and turned to look for Lucy, “Slave, get over here and lie down on the floor. Ladies stop what you are doing, we have to prepare the Slave.”

Lucy walked over and lay down, Catherine, Alice and Michelle moved over to her. Catherine started to lick slowly up Lucy’s inner thigh, stopping just before her pussy and then restarting on the other leg. Alice and Michelle seeing what Catherine was doing started to also lick various parts of Lucy’s body as she squirmed around.

“Slave, do try and be still otherwise you will have to be restrained, in fact, Michelle, sit on her face. Slave, I expect you to lick her pussy well.”

Michelle lowered her pussy over Lucy’s expectant mouth and Lucy began to lick. Catherine was now using a wand on her pussy and Lucy was starting to buck and an orgasm built up inside her pussy. Catherine signalled to Alice to sit on Lucy’s torso and hold her legs down and apart. The orgasm continued to build and soon Lucy was almost screaming with pleasure into Michelle pussy. The vibrations from Lucy’s moaning were too much and Michelle orgasmed her juices flooding out and into Lucy’s mouth, which she eagerly drank down. Just as Lucy felt herself about to come Catherine turned off the wand and Lucy wanted to cry out in frustration, but, remembering that she was a slave for the night, stopped herself just in time.

“Michael lie down on your back, Slave, get yourself on that cock now,” said Catherine.

Lucy hurried to comply, keen to get a cock inside her and get the orgasm that she so desperately needed. She started to rock back on forth on her husband’s cock knowing exactly how to get herself off. She suddenly felt a hand on her arse and the butt plug was slowly pulled out of her arse. She was disappointed as the feeling of a cock in her pussy and the butt plug was lovely as she felt so full. Turning back to fucking Michael she was interrupted again by hands on her arse spreading her cheeks and then the feeling of a cock slowly pushing into her. Lucy looked back and moaned with pleasure as she realised it was Charles who was about to fuck her arse. Charles was bigger than the butt plug and Lucy held steady as he pushed deeper into her, once Charles' cock was fully in he slowly started to fuck Lucy arse, Michael kept still with his cock buried in Lucy’s pussy.

Lucy could feel the two cocks stretching her and the orgasm she had so cruelly been denied earlier started to build again.

Catherine looked across at Robert, “I think this slave needs all her holes, filling, get across there and get that cock in her mouth.”

Robert needed no further encouragement and quickly presented his cock to Lucy for her to suck.

Lucy opened her mouth and took Robert's cock into her mouth. She felt so full and loved the way she was being abused, she had dreamed of being made airtight and now the fantasy was a reality. Charles was now pounding her arse and forcing Michael's cock deep into her pussy. Michael could feel Lucy’s juices running down his cock and then suddenly she started to scream around Robert's cock as her orgasm flooded over her and she squirted her juices all over Michael cock and loins.

Alice and Michelle had been watching the sight in front of them in awe, their fingers gently stroking their pussy’s now they turned to one another and started to kiss. They fell to the floor together still kissing and caressing one another their hands exploring the other's body. Without a word being spoken, they got into a sixty-nine position and started to lick hungrily.

Catherine grabbed the wand and without taking her eyes off the scenes unfolding in front of her held it on her clit and started to slowly increase the speed.

The room was now filled with moans and groans, and the room smelt strongly of sex.

Lucy could feel another orgasm starting to build deep inside her as Charles and Michael continued to fuck her. Robert suddenly grabbed her head and started to face fuck her. His breathing became shallower and without warning, he released his second load of the night into her mouth.

As Lucy swallowed his spunk she felt so turned on and this caused her to have yet another orgasm, this one was even more intense than the last one, her legs started shaking, Michael moaned that he was coming. Charles was close now and with perfect timing just as Lucy’s orgasm subsided he pulled out of her arse and came all over her back and arse, his creamy liquid slowly running down her thighs.

As they slowly disentitled themselves from the mass of bodies they looked across at Alice and Michelle, who were totally oblivious to everybody else in the room as they licked eagerly at the others pussy. Both were moaning and breathing heavily as they got close to orgasm.

“Don’t stop, I am close,” said Alice.

Both Michelle and Alice came together both pulled the others pussy tight to their mouth as they drank the sweet pussy juice as it flowed across their tongues and they screamed with pleasure.

“Oh yes, oh yes,” suddenly reverberated around the room as Catherine came locking her legs tight around the wand.

As the girls came down from their orgasms all that could be heard in the room was the steady buzzing of the wand.

Robert was first to react, “Slave, get everybody another drink just because you came doesn’t mean that you can neglect your duties.”

“Yes, master,” said a happy and satisfied Lucy.

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments