Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Slave - The Gangbang - Part Three

"Charlie Is Shared By Six"

39
19 Comments 19
50.9k Views 50.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Now that I have been a member of the Grant team for a few months, I have learned a lot about the other members and clients. It truly does feel like a second home. There is so much to be offered when you’re at getaway, as they like to call it. I found out my third time there, that they have a gym, a spa, a large indoor pool, and a cafeteria. Grayson truly thought of everything.

Last weekend Grayson informed me that a group of men were interested in me. That, when they saw me they all just knew they wanted a taste. The idea of being fucked by six men turns me on greatly. I have never been with so many at once. It turns me on, makes me nervous, and excited all at once. I've been prepping myself all week long.

Throughout the week, I couldn't stop wondering what it would be like to be with so many men. To say the least, I wanted to masturbate a lot, but held off. I've denied myself all week. The simple idea of being with so many guys turned me on, wanting to orgasm just at the thought. Edging myself has been a lot of fun, but now I’d love some release. I know I’m going to have as much fun as they are.

***

Heading to the getaway, I feel the butterflies again. Each time I go, they appear. I haven’t gotten used to going yet. It is never of not wanting to, but it is still so new and exciting. Like riding a roller-coaster, no many how many times you ride them, they still give you that charge of excitement. That is how this makes me feel, every single time.

When I pull up, as I have become used to, Drew is standing there, waiting. I've gotten to know him a little bit. He is Ivy’s next door neighbour, who was looking for a job. She hooked him up with this one, because she trusted him to keep what goes on inside, on the down low. I learned that he is just barely twenty, but wants to be a part of the family when he turns twenty one. Which is the required age to join.

To be honest, he is incredibly good looking. He is tall, very slender, almost like a gamer nerd, but in a cute way. His dark hair is always slicked back, exposing his cute thin face. His eyes, a dark brown, set behind a pair of silver glasses. Since I have met him, he has changed his facial hair a few times. I think he is exploring, finding out what he likes best. Today, he has a goatee, which I just think looks so sexy on him.

“Hey Drew, you’re looking good. The goatee does you justice, I think you've found a keeper,” I grin, handing him my keys.

“Hey Charlie! Thanks a lot. Do you really think so? My dad said I look like a dork,” Drew looks at me, making a face, causing me to laugh.

“Not at all! Oh, no. I think it suits you well,” I say, running my fingertips along his facial hair. “No, it is very sexy. I like it a lot.”

I watch as he suddenly bites his lip, a bit surprised I am being so bold. We've had a few chats, flirted, just barely, but I just can’t help myself. I have thought about doing dirty things to him. To show him what a woman is truly made of.

“Seems it is a keeper then,” he smiles finally.

“Wise choice, Drew. See ya!” I giggle, heading inside.

Pushing through the doors, I see a few friends I have made. I say quick hello’s and ask how they’re doing, before making my way upstairs. I don’t have a lot of time before the group of guys are supposed to show up and I want to be ready. I don’t know what to fully expect, other than fucking a group of guys. But, I am ready for just about anything.

When I get to my room, I change out of my every day clothes and into a cute outfit. I figure the best way to tease the guys, is to give them a strip tease. It, at least to me, sounds like fun. With everything set, I wait for them to show up.

Less than an hour later, there is a knock on the door. I can hear more than one voice, so I know it is them. I go and answer the door, a huge smile on my face.

“Evening boys, I've been waiting for you,” I purr out, scanning them. I’m surprised at how much they look alike. A bunch of fret guys, if I’m to guess.

Each of them say their hello’s, filing in one at a time. Their eyes all locked on me, getting a good look at what they will have a piece of soon.

“I figure I would give you guys a little show, before we start. How does that sound?” I ask, taking slight control of the situation, at least for now.

They all agree, taking seats around the room. I’m glad they are all pretty good looking. But a bit too pretty. If you know what I mean. I’ll still have fun with them. I go over to the radio, hitting the CD player and the music fills the room. I begin to sway my hips, dancing to the music. All eyes locked on me, watching me, making me feel like the only girl in the world.

With each passing moment, the guys start to stir more. The more clothes I drop, the more turned on they are getting. It isn't long after I’m naked, each of the guys gets up and starts to shed off his own clothing. I’m pleased at what they have, what I get to play with. I know once we start, I’m going to be extremely pleased.

After about twenty or so minutes, one of them says he can’t take it anymore, he needs to begin. I go to him, dropping to my knees. I look up at him, my eyes full of lust, licking my full lips. “What’s wrong, darling, do you need some release?” I tease him, before leaning down, taking him fully into my mouth. I begin to suck him into the back of my throat. My tongue flat on the underside of him, moving my mouth up and down his length. His hands find my hair instantly, guiding me.

The other guys cheer me on, telling me to suck him faster. I do as I’m told, sucking on his cock like a pro. The softness of his cock feels like silk, bathing him with my wet warmth. It isn't long after, that another guy says enough of hogging me to himself. He lifts me up, tossing me onto the bed with a growl.

Another one comes and lies on the bed, when the one who tossed me on the bed and another help me stand over the other one. His cock is standing tall, hard as a rock, begging for a hot pussy. They move me around like a doll, one they plan to use like a ragdoll, making me all the more excited. I move to slide down his cock, filling my hungry pussy with his thick steel. I moan out, feeling how thick he truly is. His hands finding my hips, helping me down further on him.

I’m facing away from him, giving someone else the chance to stand in front of me. He taps his cock against my lips, telling me to open my slutty, little mouth, so I can suck on him. I do as I’m told and he grabs a fistful of my hair, and begins to fuck me. I suck and slobber all over him, making him a trembling mess. I ride the guy I’m fucking, taking him deep inside me. Another one takes my hand, placing it on his cock, I begin to jerk him the best I can. I am loving all the attention, pleasing them all at once. It is so sexy.

The one in my mouth is the first to come. When he shoots his load into my mouth, I almost gag. He forces my mouth deeply on his cock when he does come. He groans so loudly, my throat squeezing around him. He milks himself dry, before climbing down, his legs are shaking. Another guy steps up and pulls me off the one I’m fucking, turning me onto my knees. He gives me no chance to even get ready for him, before he thrusts into me. The one I was fucking, moves to jerk off. He blows his load all over my back, trembling hard. I don’t even see it, but know it is a lot.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS



With him out of the way, another guy tells the one who is fucking me, to use my ass, so he can fuck my pussy. I’m about to be fucked by two guys at once! They move in a way that it is possible, both of their cocks pushing deeply inside me. Pounding away, fucking me, using me, and taking me to another level of hungry need. They each are grunting like animals, fucking me hard and with no mercy. I don’t want any, either. Thrusting, fucking, harder, deeper, each of them making their way in a little deeper.

I begin to come hard around them, unable to take it anymore. I have had so many orgasms I feel drained, but somehow I’m able to keep coming. When I do, they both, at the same time, join me. I feel hot seed being blown into my dripping used pussy and ass. It is so much, I whine out, but only doing that makes the last guy come to me. It is the one I started sucking at first, he shoves his cock back into my mouth.

He grinds into my mouth, my jaw opening wide, almost too painfully, and face fucks me. He fucks me hard, deeply and in only a few moments begins to come. I slurp at him, making sure he is empty. He is breathing heavily, moaning with need. I let my tongue and teeth tease him a little longer, before he slides out my mouth.

When I collapse on the bed, I feel so thoroughly used. I am sleepy, but it is a good sleepy. The guys are all chatting, telling me how fucking amazing I did. I’m pleased that they enjoyed what they wanted. That I was what they expected and could live up to their fantasy. That is what I wanted most of all, when I was told about them.

It isn't long after, that they tell me they have to get going. Honestly, I don’t mind. Once they leave, I stumble into the bathroom and run a bath. The hot water steaming the room perfectly. I pour in a bit of Jasmine oil, before climbing in myself. I feel the water wrap around me like a blanket. I sigh out, feeling my used body throb dully.

I can still hear the music from the CD player, losing myself in the quiet sound of it. I am in the tub for almost forty five minutes, before I climb out. It has helped a lot, but has made me tired. I decide to stay the night, not wanting to drive home. I dress in something a bit relaxed, before going down to the lounge area. It is far too early to go to sleep. I want to catch up with a few of my friends.

Getting down there, I see that a few of them are still around. I fill them in on what I just did. A few of them are jealous, wanting the same thing to happen to them sometime. I can’t help but feel special. It was a lot of fun, something I’d love to do again. Jane is here and she is telling me how she has this one guy who likes to come see her a lot. For a shy, quiet, keeps to herself kind of girl, Jane has truly shined through. You’d never take her for the slutty type. She is often here, though. Most the times I come, she is sure to be found. She has a great client list already, because of how often she is here.

Jane is rather plain, but, when she dresses up, she is like a whole new girl. Tonight she is dressed up like a young school-girl. She tells me she has a client who likes that kind of thing. Her hair is done up in pigtails, with a school uniform on and everything. I admire her stockings, though, making me want a pair. I’m glad she has found herself so comfortable in this place. I wasn't sure if she was going to fit in, but she has proved me wrong.

Edward, someone I am quickly seeing as my best friend here, is doing just as well. With him being bisexual, like myself, his clientele is pretty big as well. However, since he is in school and works also, he doesn't come in as often as Jane or even myself. He still does pretty well for himself, though.

With us all chatting, catching up with one another, I notice Grayson come in. We smile at one another, but it isn't long before he comes over and asks me to go speak with him privately. I, of course, have no issues with this.

“Hey Charlie girl, I just wanted to make sure you’re doing all right,” Grayson says, his voice is low.

He is the only person who has ever gotten away with calling me Charlie girl. It has always been a pet peeve of mine, but when he says it, I like it. I’m not sure why.

“I’m wonderful. Deliciously sore, but well worth it,” I say. “I’m sure in the morning, I’ll pop down into the spa, get a massage. The staff here is always great helping me relax. Of course the jet stream bathtubs do wonders also,” I giggle.

He smiles that fuck me smile he has, “I’m happy to hear. I know you had a big party this evening. How was it? Were they all polite? They've not been with us long.”

“ Oh, yes. They were all so nice and well mannered. I had no issues with them. I know they want to see me again. At least that is what they said, anyway.”

“I have a feeling they do, they asked me to give you this,” he says, handing me an envelope. I open it and am shocked to see so much in there. I’m about to count it when he tells me himself how much is there. “It is the three grand, plus another. They tipped you a grand total. How great is that? Not too shabby for six guys, though.”

“Wow,” I say, almost lost for words. “That is wonderful. At this rate, I could almost quit my job. If I didn't like it so much. But, instead I am saving up for a cruise I have always wanted to go on. Once I find someone to go with,” I smile.

“Hmm, yes. Cruises are always nice. I have been on a few myself. It does help to go with someone, but it can be fun to go alone. A good way to meet people. If you know what I mean,” he winks at me.

“I never thought of it that way. We’ll see! I’ll keep that in mind though.”

We make small talk for a while longer, before I decide to finally head up to my room. I’m tired and want to get some sleep. I have to go home early tomorrow, house cleaning and shopping needs to be done.

***

The next morning comes all too fast. I hop downstairs to the spa and get a much needed massage. It always amazes me how well they make me feel. Around noon I leave, wishing Drew a good week. He smiles and tells me the same. After doing some running around, I head home to clean. When I do get home, though, I notice my machine shows that I have a message. I click it and listen.

It is Scott’s voice that I hear:

Hey Charlie, I know we've only talked like twice since we met at the bar, but I was thinking about you. I thought maybe we could go grab a coffee, or a drink. Whichever works for you? I’d just like to see you again. I had a lot of fun, and yeah, I guess, um, well, I figured we could do it again.

As I listen, I can’t help but smile. He is stumbling over his words, clearly nervous. How cute, I think to myself. I truly did enjoy hanging out with him, getting to know him a while ago. We haven’t had much of a chance to do so since, given how busy I have been. But, I decide, why the hell not, right?

I give him a call back and he answers after the second ring. I tell him I would be delighted to see him again. He is extremely happy and tells me he is looking forward to it. I tell him the same. We decide to meet tomorrow after work, for dinner at a restaurant that is well known for their seafood.

It has been an interesting weekend. I’m now excited to see what tomorrow will bring. Maybe Scott will be my plus one, on the cruise I want to take. I guess we’ll just have to see.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments