Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing My Lover With Another

"A night out dancing becomes a night sharing you with a stranger"

6
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I imagine us out to dinner together. Where doesn't matter. We have finally been able to spend time together alone, and the sex, and everything that comes with it, is amazing. We decide to get drinks and dinner, maybe some dancing, and then head back to the hotel for some more hot steamy fucking. You look stunning. Your jeans are basically painted on, and it's so noticeable that you are not wearing a bra under your sexy top. All throughout dinner we are playing footsies under the table, and it is all I can do not to pull you to me and make out with you right there at the table.

At one point, we even get out the camera and look at some of the pictures we'd taken just that morning. We talk about how good it felt to have my cock inside you so many times, and how your pussy is a little sensitive tonight, but that it certainly won't stop you from fucking me like a mad woman later on. By the time dessert is over, we are both quite drunk, and extremely horny. But we feel like staying out and dancing for a little while.

We hit the club across the street, and in no time we are both going at it, dancing very dirty, surrounded by all the other dancers. We're not subtle about feeling each other up. A few times my hand has reached inside your shirt to pinch your nipple, or fully grope your tits, and you couldn't care less. We are crazy about each other, and these people are all strangers. A lull in the music comes, and I decide to get drinks while you head to the restroom.

Both lines are ridiculously long. It is well over half an hour before I finally spot you back on the floor, dancing with another couple who, it appears, are just as horny as us. You grind with her, you grind with him. They kiss, then go back to grinding. I stand back and watch. You don't know where I am, and it seems you don't care much either.

You have found a drink yourself, and are still going strong. At one point ,the girl rubs your side, then your ass. You smile. Then he does it and you smile again. Then they both grab your ass together. She leans in and you kiss her gently, then him. You all embrace, and your gentle kisses turn into full on making out. Their hands explore your sexy ass over and over. I see your hand reach out for her tits, but she pushes it away.

When you kiss him next, you reach for his cock, and he does not push you away. You turn your back to him and he feels you up and you reach back to rub him again. You notice me staring and you smile seductively. I hadn't even noticed, but I was smiling the whole time watching you. When he pinches your nipple, your eyes close briefly and I assume your pussy must be dripping. I want to taste you, but I am enjoying the show far too much.

For a moment we are staring into each other's eyes, totally alone, but then you are startled by a shove from behind. You look and it is the girl, obviously jealous that her boy seems more interested in your sex than hers. He immediately follows her off the floor, and you come to me to get your drink and kiss me passionately. You ask how I enjoyed the show but, before I can answer, you grab my cock and realize I am completely hard.You say you already know the answer. We finish our drinks and head back out on the floor, but we both know you are ready to get fucked. Between the drinks and all our flirting all night, and then the random make out with the anonymous couple on the floor, you can't take much more foreplay.

We settle our tab, and are on our way to catch a cab back to the hotel when we see him. He is sitting outside alone, and you immediately walk over to see if he is alright. He says he will be, but that she left angry, and she had his wallet, so he is stuck downtown. You look at me, and I nod.

We offer him a ride in our cab. Along the way it's decided that he is going to come for a drink with us at our hotel. I am in the front, and you two are in the back seat. I make small talk with the cabbie, and by the time we get back to the hotel, the two of you are all but making out right behind me. We get to the bar only to see that it's closed. We are about to say goodbye to your new friend and head upstairs when you offer him a drink in our room. I am not impressed by this but I see how happy you are, so I concede.

Upstairs, as you poor the drinks, I run to the ice machine to get ice and mix. I am gone for barely three minutes but, when I get back in the room, your shirt is on the bed and you are on your knees giving this stranger a blow job!

Between the music playing, the fact that your attention is focused on the cock in your mouth, and his eyes are closed in obvious pleasure, you're unaware of my return and I manage to finish pouring the drinks, and take a seat in the chair across from you.

You work furiously and, within a very short time, I hear him moan that he is about to cum, and you pump your sexy mouth faster. You don't let up at all, and before long he cums in your mouth. You swallow it all. You keep sucking until he starts to get smaller. Then you finally let him fall out of your mouth. His eyes are still closed, but you have noticed me.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05



You pick up your drink and down it to wash your mouth, and then you come over to me and we start to make out. Our noises startle your friend, and his eyes open wide at the idea of me in the room with you both. Neither of us pay him much attention at first, and so he relaxes and picks up his drink.

I immediately go for your pants; I want to feel how wet you are, but your pants are so tight I have to pick you up, carry you to the bed, and lay you out so I can peel them off. While your thong is incredibly sexy, I peel it off with your jeans, and there you are, completely naked, your wet pussy glistening. Without waiting, I dive between your legs and taste my favourite pussy, and oh, how sexy you taste!

I start eating you, and you scream. It doesn't take you long to cover my face in juice as you cum, but I don't stop. You keep cumming, and I keep eating. In the throes of your orgasms, my shirt comes off, and you are begging to be fucked. I enjoy teasing you, so I keep eating until I can't hear you begging anymore. You keep cumming, and I finally decide it's time to fuck you. So I straighten up... and see your mystery boy sucking your tits while you give his newly-hardened dick a handjob.

Without warning, I impale my cock all the way inside you, and you jump a little. Your reaction startles the stranger, and he looks up, for the first time a little nervous. I start fucking you with all the might and frustration that waiting all night has caused. You take a minute to get used to the hard fucking, but then you go back to dtroking his dick.

I decide I want in deeper, so I spin you over and fuck you from behind. This allows me to finger your hot ass, and it gives you the chance to lift your head and start blowing this guy for the second time. You are in your dirty little element: sucking a dick and getting fucked at the same time. I feel by the way your pussy is milking me that you are loving every second. I am fucking you hard, and slapping your ass with the hand that isn't fingering your ass. You are pushing back as hard as I am pushing forward.

I am close to cumming, and I am getting jealous that this stranger in your mouth is lasting longer than me. Since you already swallowed his load once, I pull you away from him and flip you onto your back again. I stick my dick in your mouth, and fuck your throat until I am ready to blow. Just when you think you are going to get to swallow mine too, I pull out and cum all over your face, hair, and tits. I'm jacking my dick, and you are loving the show, loving the feeling of being covered with my cum. You pull me to you and we kiss passionately, both of us almost spent.

I rub my cum into your chest, and you moan. I pinch your nipple and and you moan louder. I slide my hand down to finger you but I stop. Your pussy is already full. He is fucking you!

I am about to get mad, but I look at your face, and you are loving the feeling of him inside you. I decide there is only one thing left to do, and I go through your purse and find my camera. I start walking around the bed, taking pictures from every angle. He's fucking you hard, and you are into it more than I could imagine. The thing that strikes me is how hot it is watching you fuck another guy. I am getting hard again.

You get your second wind and roll him over so you can ride his cock. You start doing your cowgirl routine, and you lose track of where I am for a few minutes. Soon enough you realize I am behind you, as I push you forward and press my dick at the entrance to your asshole. You are so slick with cum and sweat that I easily slide halfway in. I take my time getting all the way in, and all the while, our stranger is pumping into you while you are still. I pick up a rhythm and soon all three of us are going strong with you moaning continuously as you get fucked in your pussy and ass at the same time.

The boy in your pussy is getting closer, but neither of us are ready to be done quite yet. He speeds up and we follow his pace as he cums deep inside your dripping cunt. We keep going and, after a few minutes, he slips out of you. We lift off him, allowing him to move off the bed. As I pull you up into the doggy position again, he grabs a drink and sits to watch the show. After another ten minutes he realizes we are nowhere near finishing, and so he gets dressed, ready to leave.

I am still fucking your ass, and you are reaching under to your clit, rubbing it as you get closer to cumming again. Neither of us show our guest any attention until we hear the door slam and open our eyes to find the room empty.

At that, I pull out of your ass, jam my dick into your overused pussy, and fuck away for another few minutes until I blow my second load of the night into you. We both collapse. The last thing I remember is trying to pull the blankets over us as we drift off into the glorious sleep that always comes after a great fuck. We are both covered in cum, not all of it ours, and we kiss one last time before we pass out.

Published 
Written by ProfessorErotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments