Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She surprised me

4
0 Comments 0
16.8k Views 16.8k
717 words 717 words

It was Saturday and I had to work 8:-noon.

I returned home and Carol was still wearing her night clothes. A short neglige which barely covered her panties. She welcomed me with a wet kiss and said she had to take a shower
 
I got a beer out of the fridge. Half way thru the beer, I heard her say "Honey, come look at this"

I entered the bathroom and she stood before me completey naked.

There was my angel completely nude and dripping wet. My eyes first looked at her beautiful blonde hair and into her strikingly magnificent blue eyes. My gaze lowered towards her supple breasts. I felt myself getting hard. Then my attention was drawned towards her hairy pussy.

She began rubbing her pussy while I watched.

I could contain myself no longer, grabbed her hand and led her to the un-made bed. I wanted to taste her pussy. I didn't bother to remove my clothes. I caressed her breasts and licked her hairy pussy. Within moments she exploded with a wild orgasm. She lay silent for a moment and then said,,,"I love you"

After her ogasm, she asked what time it was. I looked at the clock radio and it showed 12:45  "Oh my God,I have to get dressed", she exclaimed..... I was in a state of wonderment. I didn't ask any questions
I thought she had to meet her friend for lunch.

At 1:05 the doorbell rang and Carol said, "Answer it ,honey"  I opened the door to see Mike.

In my mind,,now 2+1=3. I invited him in. We sat and chatted for about 5 minutes and Carol entered the room.

She was dressed in a navy blue blouse and short yellow mini-skirt. She said to me, " I wanted to surprise you"  She approached Mike and kissed him on the cheek and said, "I'm glad you could make it." Mike touched Carol's left breast and smiled.

As the afternoon wore on, Carol became more aggressive. She removed her blouse and bra. Then invited us to suck her tits. She stood between us. I sucked one while Mike sucked the other.

Then she stood up and removed her mini-skirt.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

and panties. She told us she liked to suck cock and asked us to remove our pants and underwear. We complied with her wish.

Both Mike and I were semi-erect  Carol knelt between my legs and started stroking my member. I got hard immediately, thinking of the sight of Carol's mouth around Mike's cock.

With a sigh of anticipation, Carol's mouth surrounded my hardened cock. Mike watched as Carol went down on my cock.  After sucking me for a few minutes, I noticed Mike's cock had reached full 9 inch erection. Gently, I removed her mouth from my cock and said, " Honey, I want to see you suck Mike's cock." Mike was slowly masterbating as she moved toward him. "Let me help," she said.

Mike removed his hand from his penis and Carol took over. She stroked his hard cock and licked her lips It was at this point, I suggested Mike stand up. "Oh yes, fuck my mouth, Mike!" Carol screamed. She knew the
excitement building in me as I watched. Carol stood passively on her knees as Mike fucked her mouth

She knew I was watching and it seemed to turn her on.

All of a sudden Mike exploded his cum and Carol's eyes closed. She grasped his hips and kept him inside her mouth. She swallowed all his cum.

After a brief intemission, she said she wanted to taste my cum, also. I suggested she lay on the sofa and masterbate and I would jack off and cum in her mouth while Mike watched. "Oh my God,
I love to be watched." she replied.

I asked Mike to sit on a chair and watch. Then I instructed Carol to lay on the sofa and play with her pussy.

With all inhibitions aside, she layed her beautiful, naked body on the sofa and began to masterbate in front of us. I stood beside her and stoked my cock. Mike watched as Carol came to orgasm and I emptied my cum into her waiting mouth. Once again she swallowed.

Mike left shortly afterward and Carol asked me if I enjoyed it.

"Honey, it was terrific"

Published 
Written by RCPUDGE
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors