Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sinfully Sweet Erotic Evening

"Kathy and Jerry take their babysitter out for the evening."

61
37 Comments 37
22.6k Views 22.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Kathy and Jerry were your typical power couple. They both worked hard and played even harder. They were lucky because they had the most wonderful babysitter. Tara was her name and how the children loved her. Tara was very studious and seemed to be quiet and reserved, however, when she came to babysit, she seemed to become a different person. The children enjoyed when Tara babysat.

Tara had been babysitting for the Winger's for about four years now. Recently, Tara had been accepted into an ivy league college and would be relocating to Boston in the fall. The Winger's would need to find a new babysitter. They were not looking forward to that task. Tara was an amazing girl. 

Kathy and Jerry Winger were planning to take Tara out for a very interesting dinner. They knew of a very different and interesting restaurant. They knew for sure she'd never been there. Most people probably never even heard of it. The whole experience was very different and out there. It was the Winger's favorite restaurant.

They wanted to show her something a little different before she would leave to go to college. They were excited and couldn’t wait to tell her. They hoped she’d accept and go out with them.

**

The Winger’s had hired Tara for the evening. Kathy and Jerry were out with friends and didn’t stay out too late. They planned on asking Tara if she’d like to go out with them tomorrow night.

They pulled into their driveway about two o’clock in the morning. They were a bit giddy and drunk from their night out together. They opened the door and walked in.

Tara was watching television when Kathy and Jerry entered the room.

“Did you have a nice time?”

“We did. We want to take you out for a celebratory dinner. We’re just so happy you were accepted into Bentley College. You’ve always been the best babysitter we ever had. We’d like to take you out for a very interesting dinner event. We’re looking to do it tomorrow night.”

“That sounds amazing. I’d love to go. That’s so nice of you. What should I wear?”

“Just wear a dress and heels. Something special like you’d wear on a date.”

“Okay. I can do that. I’m so excited.”

“Will pick you up at around seven o’clock tomorrow evening. Sound good?”

“I can’t wait. I’m so excited.”

“Would you like to stay over? It’s kind of late. We can set up the guest room for you.”

‘No that’s okay. I’ll be fine. I told my parents I’d be coming home. Thanks anyway.”

“Tomorrow let them know that you’ll be spending the night out. Just so they know ahead of time.”

“Okay. I can’t wait to go tomorrow night.”

“It will be a real treat. Here’s your pay. See you tomorrow.”

Kathy handed Tara her money and she walked out to her car. Jerry made sure that she got into her car. He watched her pull away and he walked back into their house.

“I can’t wait to take her out. Will go to our most favorite restaurant. You know the sensual one. She’ll enjoy it. It will certainly set up a mood for the night. She’ll be so aroused by the end of dinner. Our advances will just seem normal at that point.”

“We have to make it special for her. She’s such a great girl.”

“I wonder if she’s a virgin?”

“I don’t know. She’s so hot looking don’t you think?”

“She does have a boyfriend. I’m sure she does have sex.”

“Jerry, you’re making me wet. I bet she’s got the sweetest little pussy. I sure would love to taste it.”

“I’d love to taste your pussy. My wife is so incredibly gorgeous.”

Kathy and her husband were holding each other. Jerry helped his wife off with her dress. She was in a white quarter cup bra with matching white panties. She had on a garter with nude hold up stockings. Jerry licked his lips looking at his wife.

“God, you look so fucking hot. I want you, baby.”

“Let’s go upstairs. The babysitter has me all hot and wet.”

Kathy and her husband walked up the stairs to their room. Jerry grabbed his wife and they shared passionate kisses. He moved his hand into her panties and stroked at her bald pussy lips. She was very wet while he played with her cunt. She was just the way he liked her.

“I have to lick your pussy. Lay on the bed.”

Kathy moved to the bed and her husband helped take off her panties. He pulled them down her long legs. He held the silk panties up to his nose and took a whiff of her scent. Her pussy scent drove him crazy.

She opened her long legs and he knelt on the floor and pulled her body to his face. He kissed her inner thighs and moved towards her pussy. His tongue brushed along her clitoris and he enjoyed exploring her pink pussy folds. Her pussy was his playground. She moaned and groaned while her husband enjoyed his treat.

He pushed his tongue up inside of her and tongue fucked her furiously. Kathy was pushing her pussy hard up against his face. He was enjoying her juices that were trickling through her pussy lips. Her nectar was sweet and satisfying to her husband.

“Make love to me. I need your cock.”

He stood up and undressed and climbed on top of his wife. He pushed his cock into her pussy and fucked her on the bed. His hands played with her full breasts which were displayed in her quarter cup bra. He moved his cock in and out of her pussy. She moaned and groaned while they made sweet love together. Kathy screamed out while she had a strong orgasm. Their bodies were covered in sweat while their hearts beat fast.

Jerry moaned out and came inside of his wife’s pussy. He fell on top of her and they both passed out. They woke up when they heard their kids screaming the next day.

“Tonight will be fun. I can’t wait to bring Tara to the restaurant. I hope she’ll be opened minded.”

“Of course she will. She’ll be so worked up she’ll beg for us to sleep with her. I can’t wait to taste her pussy.”

“I bet it will be sweet.”

“Teenage pussy. We haven’t had a teenager in a while.”

“Hopefully, she’ll want to be with us. Let’s see what happens.”

“I can’t wait. I’m already hard thinking about it.”

“Jerry, you’re so bad!”

“You’ve always enjoyed my kind of bad.”

“Of course."

**

The Winger’s had booked a limo and were getting ready to pick up Tara, the babysitter. They had dropped their children off at Kathy’s parent’s house. The couple were excited and couldn’t wait to take the girl out. Their minds were filled with erotic thoughts. They hoped she’d be into their advances.

Jerry was wearing a nice shirt and a jacket with slacks and shoes. Kathy was wearing a black slip dress with black high heels and sexy lingerie underneath.

The limo was waiting in their driveway. Jerry grabbed his wife’s hand and they walked outside and got into the limo. Jerry told the driver Tara’s address. They drove for a little while and turned down her lane. The limo parked in front of her house. Kathy texted Tara and she met them in the driveway.

Tara looked beautiful in her yellow slip dress with high heels. She had her brown hair in an up sweep and had done her makeup carefully. She looked stunning.

“Tara please come inside. You look amazing. We’ll be taking you to a wonderful little restaurant we know. It’s kind of different, but very amazing. Will be taken to a location where ten people will enjoy a scrumptious dinner. It’s very different. Just relax and enjoy what you’re going to be experiencing.”

The limo drove for a while and finally arrived at the destination. The limo driver helped the trio out and they walked into the establishment. They were greeted by a man in a tuxedo who was wearing a mask and holding a lit candle. They followed him into the building.

There were red lights flickering in the room, giving the room a sensual and romantic feeling. As the people arrived, they were brought into this room. The staff all wore black and white and their faces were adorned with masks. Some of the masks just covered their eyes, and others were more elaborate and had feathers at the top looking more like a headpiece.

The owner of the restaurant walked into the room and made an announcement.

“My name is Paul Johnson and this is my restaurant. You’ll drink wonderful champagne and eat sumptuous cuisine. My staff will entertain you in more ways than one. Soft erotic touches, naughty whispers and lots of flirting. You may touch back, but there will be no touching below the belt. Have fun and enjoy.”

The guests were given glasses of champagne and were told just to talk among themselves. Tara’s eyes were looking all around enjoying what she was seeing. She was the youngest person there. You had to be eighteen to attend the event. Tara was nineteen, because she had gotten left back early in elementary school. Most of the other people were older couples. There were only ten people attending the event.

The women staff members were wearing tight white shirts that were unbuttoned so you could see their black bras. They wore short skirts with fishnet stockings and black heels. They wore cute bow ties around their necks.

The men wore white dress shirts that were unbuttoned showing their flat stomachs and rippled abdomens. They too wore a black bow tie around their necks. These members all dripped sex and looked amazing in their attire.

The staff were flirting with all the guests. It was a very romantic and sensual place. Tara was smiling and enjoying herself. Kathy and Jerry took Tara by her hand and they walked around the room to find an empty sofa.

There were many sofas placed around the room with cocktail tables. The room was dark except for the red flicking lights. The artwork that was hung on the walls were mostly couples having sex together. They were all very tasteful.

There were interesting statues that were placed in certain sections of the room. The room smelled of sweet wildflowers.

The entertainers were dressed more scantily.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

The women wore bras and panties with garters and hold up stockings. The men wore black silk boxers. They performed mime and other performance art routines. Some of the skits were very sexually themed.

The trio sat down on one of the couches and several male entertainers moved in front of them. They danced very sensually with a female dancer. One of the female waitresses walked over with a gravy boat filled with caviar and put it down on the table.

The male dancer put the female dancer onto the coffee table and put caviar onto her body. He licked the fish eggs off her stomach and collarbone. It was very sexy to watch. Tara looked at them and giggled.

The male entertainer took Tara and moved her to the coffee table. They danced around her and kissed her on her lips. She passionately kissed the hot waiter back. The entertainer pushed up Tara’s dress and scooped the caviar onto her legs. He licked the fish eggs off her body. She was moaning softly.

He helped Tara up and took Kathy’s arm and helped her to the table. He made out with her kissing her passionately. A female dancer sat on Jerry’s lap and made out with him. Tara watched as the entertainers played with them.

There was so much going on in the room. If you blinked, you might miss something. Kathy was making out with the male entertainer while the female entertainer was giving Jerry a lap dance. Jerry was horned up and aroused.

The Winger’s wondered what was going through Tara’s mind. They were hoping she was aroused and wanting to play. She was giggling a lot.

“Wow, this is really something. I’ve never been to a place like this?”

“You’ll love it Tara. Just have an opened mind,” Mrs. Winger said.

“It’s time for dinner, please follow us into the dining area.”

The guests all stood up and followed the staff into the dining area. The room was lit with candles. All the guests sat at a long table. The tablecloths were white with lace and they used bone china and crystal flutes and wine glasses. There was wine and champagne on the table.

Romantic music played. Everybody sat down while the sexy waiters and waitresses started bringing out the food.

The first course was served and it was butternut squash with risotto and roasted butternut. Everybody sat and enjoyed the soup. The staff danced while the first course was being served. The staff whispered sweet nothings in the guest ears and massaged their necks while they enjoyed the first course.

Tara wondered if she would receive any more attention from the staff. The next course was the salad course which was mixed greens, pear, duck confit and champagne vinaigrette. The entertainers were dancing and flirting with the guests while they fed them their salads. Some of the entertainers helped the gentlemen remove their suit jackets. They kissed and flirted with each other.

One of the waiters came over to Tara.

“Are you enjoying yourself? You’re breathtaking to look at.”

Tara giggled while the waiter gave her a neck massage. His strong fingers moved along her neck and shoulders. She was shivering while he rubbed her. Her nipples were hard and showing through her silky bra. He kissed her neck and pleasured her while she ate her mixed greens.

“You’re so beautiful. Look at you.”

“Thank you.”

The waiter continued to massage Tara she was moaning out softly and kept fidgeting in her chair. They assumed she was having an orgasm in her panties. Jerry licked his lips and put his hand on her thigh while Kathy did the same thing to her other leg. They both put their hands on her panties which were soaking wet from her massage. She seemed to enjoy it. Her eyes were twinkling while the hot waiter continued to pleasure her.

The staff brought in small bowls that had passion fruit and elderflower sorbet. This would clean the guest’s pallets. The guests all enjoyed the sorbet. Several of the waiters had come down over by Tara. They spoon fed Tara while the Winger’s rubbed their hands up and down her panties. The staff were enjoying her beauty and giving her lots of attention. Jeffrey Winger had tipped the staff in advance to pleasure their young guest.

The next course was beef steak with brandy cream sauce, potato puree, glazed carrots and green beans. Jerry fed Kathy her meal while another male waitress fed Tara. Tara was being fed from one of the hot men. She giggled. Kathy and her husband took turns fingering her. She moaned and cooed while she ate her meal. She was like putty in their hands.

The staff put on a show and were gyrating their bodies together with the other staff. They chose random guests and danced with them. Helping them take off their clothes. Most of the guest were now in their lingerie and boxers. The dancers would give each patron a free lap dance.

A beautiful woman sat in Tara’s lap and gyrated her tight body over Tara. Tara was in her bra and panties. The female entertainer made out with the babysitter. She moved her hands all over her breasts. Kathy and her husband were making out with one of the male waiters. It was like an orgy without the sex. There was lots of flirting and lots of licking and kissing. Everybody looked like they were having an amazing time.

The last course was chocolate mousse, caramel sauce on a shortbread cookie. The dishes were artistically presented. The female staff dripped the sauce onto the male bodies and the male staff dripped the sauce onto the female bodies. They all licked and kissed it off the guests. It was truly a very erotic and sensual evening. Several of the waiters did that to Tara. She was so relaxed and glowing. We knew our babysitter was ready for a wild and amazing evening.

The dinner was now complete. The Winger’s paid their bill and the trio got dressed and piled into the limo.

“Thank you for an amazing night.”

“We’re so happy you enjoyed it. We were hoping you’d want to come home with us. We want to show you how much we appreciate you.”

“That sounds very sexy. Sure. I’d love that.”

“Good. When we get home. We’ll go into the hot tub.”

“Okay.”

Tara leaned back on the chair and closed her eyes. Kathy nuzzled up to the teen and they kissed passionately in the limo. Jerry had his hands on the girl’s thighs and pushed them up to her panties. He rubbed at her pussy. Tara moaned while the couple played with her body.

The limo pulled into their driveway and they got out of the limo and walked into the house. Kathy undressed herself and then undressed Tara. She took the teenager into the backyard and they slipped into the hot tub. Jerry went into the kitchen to get a bottle of champagne and glasses. He too now had his clothes off and poured them their champagne.

Kathy and Tara were kissing passionately in the hot tub. Tara sat on her lap while Kathy played with her breasts and rubbed her sweet pussy. Jerry entered the hot tub and watched Kathy and Tara make out.

“Tara, why don’t you sit on Jerry’s lap.”

“Okay.”

Tara got off Kathy and sat on Jerry’s lap. He kissed Tara passionately and held her breasts in his hands. He twisted and pulled at her erect nipples. Tara moaned out. Jerry pushed his cock into the babysitter’s pussy and fucked her in the hot tub. They were kissing passionately while Jerry bucked up hard into the girl’s pussy. His tongue was deep inside of her throat. Kathy was on her knees in the hot tub holding and massaging her breasts.

“You’re such a naughty girl. Fucking my husband. Do you like his cock?”

“Oh Yes. His cock is so big?”

“You know I want to lick your pussy. I want to taste your naughty pussy in my mouth.”

“I want to be with you too. Fucking hell. I’m coming!”

Jerry moaned while the babysitter came on his cock. He pulled out of her and Tara got off him and Kathy sat down. She positioned her husband’s cock into her pussy and rolled her hips and fucked her husband. Tara went behind Kathy and played with her big breasts. Kathy was screaming and moving her pussy hard on Jerry’s cock.

Jerry moaned out and came inside of his wife’s pussy. Kathy got off him and sat on the chair of the hot tub. She took a drink of her champagne.

“Let’s bring her inside. I have to taste that pussy of hers.”

The trio all got out of the hot tub and walked into the Winger’s house. They walked up into the master bedroom. Kathy held Tara in an embrace and they kissed passionately. Their hands were moving all over each other’s body.

“Lay on the bed. I want to taste your pussy.”

Tara got comfortable on the bed. She opened her legs and Kathy got comfortable between her legs. She moved her tongue all over the girl’s pussy. She pushed her finger into her pussy and finger fucked her while she rubbed her clitoris. Jerry spat on his fingers and wiped his spit over his wife’s pussy. He pushed his cock up into his wife’s pussy and fucked her while she ate out the babysitter’s pussy.

Jerry slapped his wife’s buttocks while thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. Kathy was devouring Tara’s pussy and enjoying her juices that were spilling out of her cunt. Kathy was making all kinds of slurping noises while enjoying Tara’s sweet peach.

Tara was squirming and moaning while she came on Kathy’s tongue. Kathy screamed out and had and orgasm on her husband’s cock. Jerry moaned and filled his wife’s pussy with his cum.

Jerry pulled out of his wife’s pussy and moved to the bed.

“Help me clean Jerry’s cock. Let’s give him head.”

Tara got on the left side and Kathy on his right side. They licked his cock and took turns sucking his creamy dick. Tara was as sex crazed as the Winger’s had thought she was.

“Tara you’re quite a young lady. We’re so proud that you’re going to such a wonderful school. We hope when you come back, you might want to have a little fun again.”

“I had the best time. I’ve wanted to have sex with you and your husband for the longest time. I always knew you too would be amazing in bed. Years back I hoped we could all have sex together. This has been an amazing evening. Thank you both so much.”

Jerry and Kathy sandwiched the girl on the bed. They took turns kissing and fingering her wet pussy. Eventually, they all fell asleep and several times during the night Kathy and Jerry pleasured Tara and made her cum while she slept. It was an incredible evening.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments