Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SLUTS 2: Karen's Fantasy

"The Games Mistress finds her fantasy becomes a reality."

13
8 Comments 8
11.7k Views 11.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words

"So, what is your favorite fantasy, sexy teacher?" Ginger asked, her fingers idly tracing around Karen's nipple, making her squirm delightfully.

Karen reached over, pulling Ginger on top of her, feeling warm wet pussy against pussy, as their legs scissored each other. Ginger rubbed against her, then reached down with one hand. Her fingers slid into Ginger's wetness, rubbing inside, even as Ginger's fingers entered her.

Then all thought was suspended as they finger-fucked each other, the moans and sighs from each other arousing them more, tits against tits, lips pressing lips, tongues teasing, entwining, spare hands squeezing bum cheeks, as they both came, pussy juices merging, and running onto thighs, as they lay back gasping for breath.

"What fantasy?" Karen asked, when she could think again, "with you, I don't need any fantasies, slutty student."

"Karen, everyone has a favorite fantasy," Ginger insisted, "the one we use when we are alone, with just our imagination and our fingers."

 "Okay, nosy bitch," Karen conceded, smiling as she kissed Ginger's nose, "ever since I was horny, when I was 16, it has always been to be tied naked, like you and the girls had me last week, and left in a dormitory for the girls to find when they came up to bed, so they could enjoy whatever they wanted with me all night long."

Ginger squirmed against her. "Mmm, that does sound like fun," she admitted, "I will have to see what I can do, to make it come true. How old? And inexperienced or well versed?"

"Karen laughed. "Ginger, darling, it is just fantasy," She thought for a moment, "in the fantasy they are young, sixteen, and inexperienced, with me the first woman they saw, close up and naked."

"Oh God!" Ginger moaned, turning round on the bed, "that is making even me horny. Open my legs and tongue-fuck me, please?".

Karen complied with Ginger's plea and made certain that Ginger went back to her own dormitory sated and happy.

She lay back on the bed, pussy well-used, nipples still tingling, the taste of Ginger's sweet juices still on her lips.

It felt so much longer than one week, since she started as Games Mistress at Saint Libido's Unisexual Tutorial School, known as SLUTS, and found a lover, and partner-in-mischief in Ginger, leader of the Gay Girls Group.

She fell asleep, idly wondering what Ginger had meant by that comment, "I will have to see what I can do."

The following evening found Ginger visiting the First Form common room, noticing that most of the fifty or so first formers seemed to be present. Also, that she was known to many as the leader of "those four", a nickname they seem to have acquired already.

"Can I have your attention for a few minutes?" Ginger called, "just a couple of quick questions. And please, be honest. I don't want you to answer now. How many here, have never had sex with a woman? And how many would like to?"

She looked at the girls, and at the avid interest on some of the faces.

"If you are interested in knowing more, come to room two-forty before bedtime," she went on, "okay? And can we keep this just between ourselves, please? Thanks."

By nine thirty that night, bedtime for the sixteen-year-olds, Ginger had the names of twenty-six of the girls. As each had arrived, Ginger had told them she was doing a study on sex habits of sixteen-year-olds, and she would be in touch in the near future if she needed more information. The girls went away happy, and in some cases, rather hopeful.

Ginger worked through the names, picking out those she thought would appeal to Karen, and who would be active participants in the adventure, not silent watchers. She finally settled on nineteen she felt would take full advantage of what would be on offer. Mmm, she felt a twinge in her pussy as she thought of it.

That night, she talked with the other three girls in her dorm, and they worked out the details of where, when, and how.

Kath spoke up. "Sounds good, Ginger, but what do we three get out of it?"

"Kath, have you no imagination?" Ginger asked, "think for a minute. First off, if there is anything left of Karen, you can help yourselves, she will be blindfolded, so she will never know who had her."

The three girls smiled at the thought of that. They had been a little jealous of Ginger's attachment to Karen.

"Also." Ginger went on, "you are going to have a roomful of very randy sixteen-year-olds, who all want desperately to enjoy a woman, and after watching one get fucked several times, are not likely to be too bothered about which woman they get."

Kath smiled sheepishly. "Okay, so there is plenty in it for us, sorry for doubting you," and she embraced Ginger, kissing deeply.

Lynne and Jenny came over to join in the kissing, and the four were soon rolling about, touching and teasing. Somehow, Ginger found herself lying, with Kath and Lynn each lying on an arm.

"Move over, Kath, and you too, Lynn," Ginger called, "I can't move with you two lying there."

The two looked at each other, broad grins on their faces.

"Did you hear that Jenny," asked Kath, "Ginger says she can't move with us lying like this. Do you suppose she is right?"

Jenny joined in with the grinning. "I am not sure," she confessed, "let's find out."

Ginger realized what was going on and tried wriggling loose, but found it was no use. By now, they had all changed into nightwear, so all Ginger had on was a crop top, which had ridden up, and a flimsy pair of loose shorts. Jenny pulled at the hem of the shorts, and they slid off easily.

Ginger felt the cool air on her exposed pussy, as Jenny pulled her legs open, and knelt between them, head lowered to her open slit, tongue teasing its way inside, while the other two tormented Ginger's boobs, pinching the nipples to painful hardness, then twisting and squeezing them, making Ginger writhe helplessly.

Jenny was deep into Ginger's wet slit, fingers holding the pussy lips wide open, and her thumbs flicking the clit, then the hand moving away as firm teeth nibbled gently, and the tongue was flicking harder. Jenny slipped fingers into Ginger and started finger-fucking her, until Ginger was bucking nicely, moaning continuously, then screaming with pleasure as she was made to come for the three girls.

As they moved away, Ginger was left supine on the bed, tits exposed, and legs sluttishly spread, displaying her open cunt, love juices running down her inner thighs.

A noise outside gave warning, and the three girls leaped into their own beds and lay innocently, so when the door was opened by Miss Rogers, one of the stricter teachers, it was only Ginger who had not moved.

"Miss Willis," the teacher said, disapprovingly, "is there a reason for this vulgar display?"

"No Miss, Sorry Miss," Ginger said, standing up and retrieving her shorts from the floor.

"I think this needs dealing with right now," Miss Rogers told her, "I will not have this kind of behavior. Come with me."

"Yes Miss," said Ginger, bending to put her shorts on.

"No, leave those," Miss Rogers ordered, "you were not wanting to wear them a few minutes ago."

Ginger followed her from the room, blushing crimson as she walked along in just her tiny crop top. Several doors opened, the occupants of the rooms curious as to the disturbance caused by Miss Roger's loud voice, and all treated to the sight of a sexy, near-naked, Ginger being marched along, bare bottom bouncing sexily with each step.

She was led into Miss Roger's room, glad for the moment to be out of sight of all those lustful gazes. Not for long though. She was led to a low cloth-covered table. The cloth was removed, and Ginger saw it was a padded restraint device, like a table, with attachments.

She was bent face down over the padded top, arms being clipped into restraints fitted to the table's legs. She saw the legs seemed to be screwed to the wooden floorboards. Her legs were pulled apart, and the ankles clipped into restraints on those table legs. Brief experimenting told her she was held, helpless.

Miss Rogers went around her to a wall cupboard, and pulled out an old-fashioned cane, bamboo, by the look of it. It whistled, as she took an experimental swing with it, making a fearful smack, as it hit the back of the sofa. She returned to the cupboard, and this time brought out a strap on, double ended, with a massive false cock.

"Now, Miss Willis," she said, with a wicked smile, "one of these two implements is going to be used on you. Which one, I leave for you to choose."

Ginger sighed with resignation.

"The strap-on, please, Miss Rogers." she stated.

"A wise choice, Miss Willis," Miss Rogers told her, "I would hate that lovely bum to get marked by a cane."

She moved behind Ginger, stroking the cheeks of Ginger's bum, fingers sliding into the crack, making Ginger squirm as much as her restraints would allow.

The teacher moved so Ginger could watch, as she took her clothing off. She was about thirty-five, tall, around five foot ten, slim and shapely. Her severe-looking dress slipped to the floor, showing very sexy black lace bra and pants set. The bra came off, letting gorgeous thirty-eight C boobs spring free, then panties were sliding down, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy.

She fitted the strap-on in place, dildo inside her, straps all tightened, then picking up a vibrator, she stood behind Ginger's spread legs, the head of the strap-on nudging Ginger's pussy lips.

She turned the medium vibrator on, slipping it into the girl's pussy, and pumping it in and out a few times, as Ginger squirmed with pleasure at the sensation. Suddenly the import of the move struck her.

"Oh no, Miss," she stated, "not that. Please, you wouldn't ...."

Her words were cut off by a cry, as the huge vibrating prong of the strap-on slid into her bum-hole, spreading her arse cheeks, as the teacher buggered her. Ginger's hips were gripped, as Miss Rogers lunged into her tightness, while the vibe in Ginger's pussy worked against the girl's clit as she was bum-fucked mercilessly.

Ginger was determined not to give Miss Rogers the satisfaction of making her come, but with the pussy vibe and the bum shafting with its own vibrations, and all after such a fantastic tongue-fucking only minutes before, leaving her so sensitive, she could not resist for long.

The teacher was suffering herself though. It had been a while since she had found an excuse to bum-fuck one of the girls, and there were not many as sexy as Ginger, so she was gritting her teeth, and trying to outlast the helpless girl.

Finally, Ginger could last no longer and was forced to give in, coming with a scream, as it felt like an explosion deep in her cunt, and her fluids flooded from her, running down her thighs onto her lower legs. As she felt the girl spasm, and start to shake, Miss Rodgers realized Ginger was coming, and she plunged harder into Ginger's helpless arse, reveling in the screams of pleasure being forced from the girl until, with a last massive thrust, she came herself.

It took a few moments before the teacher could stand upright, and withdraw from Ginger, who was still trembling, the vibes still pulsing in her pussy and bum. Miss Rogers bent, removing the pussy vibe, then unfastening the restraints, and helping Ginger to stand. She handed the girl a towel to dry herself with and went to a cupboard.

She turned to Ginger."I hope that has taught you a lesson, Miss Willis," she said, once again the strict and proper teacher, "by the way, to remind you of your misbehaviour, and your punishment, you will not wear any panties, at any time, for the rest of the month, is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss," muttered Ginger, "what about Games, and bed?"

"Did I not say, "at any time" a few moments ago?" Miss Rogers snapped, "for bed, you will wear these, until I tell you otherwise. As for anything else, none at any time. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Miss," Ginger conceded, taking the offered items from the teacher.

"Very well, you may go now, Miss Willis," Miss Rogers ordered, "and do not put those on until you are in your room. That will be all."

Ginger walked out of the room, her bum throbbing from the violating, and pussy still twitching. With it being so late, she met nobody on her way back to the dorm. The three girls were waiting anxiously to see how it had gone. There were gasps, and sympathetic cringes, as she related the account of her bum-fucking.

Jenny took one of the items that the teacher had given to Ginger and shook it out. Silky, pastel blue, it was technically a nightie, but as Ginger put it on, they saw it ended just below her navel and left her pussy and bum uncovered. The other item was identical, only yellow.

"I have to give her credit," Ginger said, as she got in bed, "she has great taste in nighties. And she can really fuck."

It was in Gym class the next afternoon that Karen saw Ginger, and called her over to her.

"Ginger, much as I enjoy the view," Karen told her, " I have to ask where your gym thong is?"

"I got in trouble last night with Miss Rogers," Ginger admitted, "I am not allowed any pants, at any time, for the rest of the month."

"Not even in bed?" asked Karen, "but why?"

"I will tell you everything later, promise," Ginger told her, with a grin, "you might even enjoy hearing about some of it."

"Okay, darling," Karen told her quietly, "sounds interesting."

A quick smack on her bum sent Ginger back to join the other girls.

As she got to them, Lynne came over to her."Patty in the first form says everything is fine for tonight after eleven," she told Ginger, "and all the girls you listed say they will be there."

Jenny was listening to the exchange.

"I talked to Alice, one of the caretakers," she told Ginger, "she will have a bed set up as you wanted it. Don't ask what she wanted to arrange it," she added, smiling wickedly, "but I will be busy tomorrow for a few hours."

Ginger grinned at her.

"Alice. Isn't she the..." Ginger began.

"The black woman with the gorgeous boobs," Jenny supplied, "yes, about thirty-eight D, we chat sometimes, and she is showing a lot of interest in my....schoolwork," she laughed.

"All working out nicely," Ginger said. "with it being Friday, most of the staff are leaving after classes today, to go off for the weekend, so only a few will be around. Most importantly, the two biggest problems, Miss Rogers and the Head, are both away, And Karen is down for final check as usual."

"And what are you four up to now?" asked Karen with a grin, "some new mischief?"

"Who? Us, Miss?" asked Ginger cheekily, "as if we would."

Karen snorted with disbelief, as she walked away. Doubtless, Ginger would tell her when she was ready.

The day had been quiet, most of the teaching staff had rushed off soon as classes had ended, as Saturday and Sunday were free days for the girls. There was only Karen and two other teachers left, and the other two were enjoying each other in one of their staff cottages on the far side of the school.

Time for the final check, Karen thought, reaching for her robe. She stopped, recalling the last time she had done that. Changing her mind, she slipped on her uniform. Not that it covered much, especially with not wearing anything under it, but at least it was a symbol of her authority.

She made the rounds, finding everything quiet as it should be until a sound from a side corridor made her pause. A noise? From the gym? Strange. She went along to the gym, finding lights on, and a big double bed set up. Totally puzzled, she went over to the bed, wondering how it had got here? And why was it here?

Just then the four girls came in, wearing just the shorts and tops which were the school's nightwear, apart from Ginger, who was in her short nighty.

"Surprise, Karen," Ginger announced, "time for you to finally get your fantasy fulfilled."

"Ginger, what is all this?" Karen babbled, thrown off balance, "my fantasy?"

Ginger went to her, hand stroking her face.

"All arranged for you, darling," she murmured, "still want it, I hope, after all the trouble we went to fixing it up?"

"Well, yes, of course," Karen told her, "I have wanted it like, for ever, but you can't..., I mean,..."

Ginger kissed her lips, whispering to her.

"Shut up, sexy darling, just relax and enjoy, and we will see if it is as good as you imagined," she told Karen, "and no, we are not part of it. You get a group of sweet, innocent girls, who have never had any experience with women but would love to try. And you will never know which girls they are because you will be blindfolded."

The others came over to them. Before Karen knew it, her uniform had been slipped off her, and she was lying, naked and blindfolded, and tied with arms and legs as wide as they would go, totally helpless. Knowing she was going to be played with by God knows how many girls, and she was unable to stop them doing anything, and everything they wanted, that idea made Karen as hot, wet and horny as she had ever been in her life. And as nervous as she had ever been.

Oh God, why had she told Ginger about this? Was it too late to back out now? The little light seeping in around the edges of her blindfold dimmed, and she realized some of the lights had been turned out, to make a more sexy and seductive setting.

Then the cool air on her bare skin let her know the doors had been opened, and she could hear footsteps approaching the bed. A few hands touched her gently, as if afraid.

Then one girl announced, "Hey, it's Miss Karen, the Gym Mistress."

Other voices joined in, agreeing with the speaker, then Ginger was speaking.

"Okay, girls, for tonight only, this is not Miss Karen. This is your very own, lifelike sex doll, that you can play with all you like, and do anything with, so have fun, " she told them, "and if there is anything you want to know how to do, just ask me or one of the other older girls, and we will be happy to show you how to do anything."

Karen's pussy twitched at that, knowing those four would delight in demonstrating things on her helpless body.

"By the way," Jenny announced, "there is a nice selection of sex toys over here if you want to try any of them on your sex doll."

"Sex toys"? Karen thought. The bitches had brought vibes and what-not for the girls to use on her? You just wait until she got them alone again.

It seemed ages before a hand stroked her, first on her tits, fingers very gently squeezing the nipple, then sliding down over her belly. It stopped, then slowly stroked along her pussy lips, making her squirm.

"Oh God," she heard Ginger exclaim, "they will be all night. Let's get them started at least."

"Right," Ginger called, "let's start with nipples, who wants to taste and tease them? Okay, two lines, one each side, lie next to the toy, lick, bite but only very gently with the teeth, squeeze with fingers, rolling it between them, like this,".

Karen felt first one nipple, then the other being tweaked, then Ginger's teeth teasing them. She moaned softly.

"That sound tells you it felt good, and do it again," Jenny told them. "now you try, just a minute each first time, so everyone gets to have a go."

Karen felt hands and mouths on her boobs, and nipples were teased, nipped, and squeezed until she was squirming for them. As the girls changed with those waiting, Karen heard Kath invite anyone free.

"Come down here and I will show you a pussy properly."

She felt her pussy lips pulled open, and warm breath on her exposed parts, then a finger slid into her, rubbing gently, then more fingers. more rubbing. Someone started rubbing her clit, making her squirm and moan, so others wanted to try it. One after the other, they took turns rubbing hard, and after the fourth or fifth, she came, twitching and jerking. The hands stopped until someone told them they had made her come, and who wanted to try next.

All the time, her tits were being teased, until the nipples were tingling and more sensitive than they had ever been.

She felt a weight on her, near her neck, then pressure against her face, and realized a fresh pussy was waiting for attention, and started tongue-teasing it, delighting in the sounds of newly-discovered pleasure coming from the girl sat on her face.

Sensations from between her legs let her know others had seen and were trying out eating pussy, even while others were still rubbing her clit and she was coming again, The respite this time was mere seconds before they restarted, and from then on, she was coming every few minutes, while the girls on her face changed, again and again, until her tongue and jaw were aching. 

Screams of pleasure from over to the side of the room told her at least one of the other older girls was doing her part in "educating" the youngsters, and soon, yet more screams of delight showed the rest were enjoying themselves too. And she was still coming, again and again.Time stopped for her. All that existed was the touching, the climaxes, the screams of pleasure, over and over, as she came, and came, time after time, for the delighted girls.

Then she heard someone asking, "what happens if you do not stop when she comes?"

Sounds of buzzing as vibes were tested, and then the answer she knew was coming.

"Find out for yourselves."

A vibe slid easily into her soaking pussy and started sliding in and out. Another found her tight bum-hole and started sliding, then a third, and a fourth, were teasing her clit, while nipples were tormented, and then she was coming, Sure enough, they were carrying on without a pause.

Her bucking and twitching grew faster, moans of ecstasy changing to growls, then screaming, as her body arched to the limit of her restraints, becoming totally rigid, and she was coming, coming massively, squirting as her cum juices flooded out violently, showering the watching girls, as they stopped in awe at the display. She collapsed back onto the bed, only just staying conscious, pussy twitching and legs trembling, totally fucked out.

Ginger gathered the girls, checking everyone had had fun and enjoyed it. Thanks to the assistance of the four, all the girls had come at least once, and almost all had made their sex doll come at least once some several times. With a final warning to keep all this top secret from everyone if they ever wanted any more fun like this, Ginger told them to keep the noise down, as they went back to their dormitories.

Anna__love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anna__love

Before leaving, each of them kissed Karen, some grabbing a last squeeze of her boobs or a stroke of her soaking slit.

Then there was just Karen and Ginger. The blindfold was removed, and Karen looked around.

"Where are the others?" she asked.

Ginger smiled."Seeing the youngsters back to their dorms," she told her, "and knowing those three, giving a little extra tuition either on the way or once they get there."

"Mmm, thank you, Ginger," Karen said, "that was just unbelievable, everything I had ever fantasized about and more."

She wriggled sensuously.

"Oh Karen," Ginger murmured into her ear, as her hand stroked along Karen's slit "I wish you hadn't done that, darling."

"Why?" Karen started to ask, just as the realization hit her, "Ginger, you wouldn't?"

"I am sorry, sexy teacher," laughed Ginger, straddling her, and lowering herself, to put her hungry pussy just right for Karen to reach, "but I have just spent the last couple of hours watching those kids fuck and finger the sexiest cunt in the school. Now it's my turn. Mmm."

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments