Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Small Town Swinging Part 2

"Inhibitions being lost and horizons being broadened."

9
2 Comments 2
15.8k Views 15.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I mentioned previously that my wife, Renee, had a wild, exhibitionist side, which she hadn’t displayed in our six years of marriage until recently. She was even reluctant to pose for a photo (fully clothed), it was therefore quite a revelation when while we were away at a family gathering on a remote farm near Cape Town, she asked me to take photos of her in the nude to send to Candy and Steve.

We found a beautiful location beside a stream and as I set the camera up on the tripod, she quickly stripped off her clothes. As in the past she had always been reluctant to pose for any picture, I let her do the posing and asked her to direct me as to when she was ready for me take a picture. What started off as fairly candid shots with arm strategically placed over her breasts and a leg angled to obscure her pussy, quickly developed into full frontal suggestive poses. I encouraged her by telling her how much Candy and Steve would appreciate the poses; it was clear by the bulge in my shorts how much I was appreciating them.

Eventually I stripped off and setting the timer on the camera, we posed together for some pics, starting off with me hiding my erection behind her body. Our final picture was set up where she leaned forward against a rock as I set up the camera, I pushed the button to start the timer and then ran up behind her and thrust my hard cock into her from behind as the camera clicked. I didn’t bother with the camera for a while after that but can confirm that our orgasms were powerful.

Later I downloaded the photos onto the laptop and together we went through them, choosing ones to send to our neighbours. Initially Renee chose a few sexy but candid photos of herself which we e-mailed off. The response from Candy and Steve was phenomenal, it was clear they wanted more so Renee chose some of her more suggestive and revealing photos and convinced me to add the one of us fucking against the rock.

Judging by Candy’s explicit e-mailed response to our pictures, we both knew that things were going to be wild on our next encounter with our neighbours.

Shortly after our return from Cape Town we invited Steve and Candy over for a barbecue. Everyone felt the sexual tension and food was ignored as Renee and Candy began undressing each other, kissing each other passionately. Before long they were both completely naked and walking into the bedroom, we, the husbands were invited to watch them perform.

Steve and I stood uncomfortably next to each other, both with obvious erections causing our jeans to bulge as our wives performed a 69 on each other’s Brazilian. It was clear that the women were enjoying themselves as well as our discomfort. Candy, looked up from between Renee’s thighs, grinned at us as said “come boys, show us what you’ve got”.

Reluctantly at first I pulled off my jeans, I had never waved my erection around a room with another man present before; and believe Steve had the same reservations. With the encouragement of the two women who were now lying next to each other embracing, we both got naked and lay down on the bed next to our wives .

Our spouses pounced on us, Renee immediately straddling my hard cock; as Candy gave Steve a blow job next to us. It was hot, watching another couple fucking next to me as my wife and I fucked. The thought of someone watching us aroused me even more. Afterwards Renee confirmed that the experience of watching and being watched was mind blowing. While our wives played with each other again, the husbands never got to play with each other’s wives that night; it just happened that way; however no-one went to sleep disappointed.

After our friends left, Renee mentioned that she and Candy had discussed threesomes (both MMF and FFM) and were keen to convince their husbands to get involved. I certainly didn’t need any convincing and agreed readily. Back at Steve and Candy’s place apparently the same discussion was underway; Steve didn’t need any convincing either.

Renee had to go away to visit an old friend and wouldn’t be back for a about 10 days, before she left I told her that it was possible that I may be invited to make up the threesome with our friends in her absence.

annaliselove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
annaliselove

She seemed happy with that on condition that I told her all about it and that I promised that she would be able to have the same experience on her return.

That evening I met with Steve at the local pub. He said that he and Candy were very keen to experience a threesome and asked if Renee and I were comfortable with the arrangement. I stated that I was, as was my absent wife, on condition that she could also get involved on her return. Steve then called Candy and told her that we were both coming over.

I followed Steve into the bedroom where Candy was lying naked on the bed. She smiled at us, patted the bedcover and invited us both to join her. I couldn’t get undressed fast enough, I desperately wanted to taste this gorgeous woman. It wasn’t long before I slid my hardness into Candy’s wet pussy as she sucked on Steve’s cock.

I wont deny, it was awkward at first as us two men moved around Candy trying our very best to avoid touching each other; we would flinch should we inadvertently touch while giving Steve’s luscious and very sexy wife all our attention.

It was a wild session, with Candy being fucked separately by both of us, she squealed with pleasure and claimed that she came at least three times. As the night wore on we lost our inhibitions, and stopped flinching when we touched the other male in the heap. Candy ended the wild night with both me and Steve cumming all over her tits.

I called Renee immediately on my return home and described in detail what had happened. It was one of the hottest phone sex sessions I have ever had with my wife.

As Renee was still away, the three of us planned on going away for a weekend. Before we left Candy and I went to buy all our provisions, while driving to the shops, we discussed our threesome experience. As I had seen Steve playing with her ass when we had all been together, I asked Candy if she wanted to experience a double penetration next time we played together. She nodded enthusiastically and told me that she hoped that I would ask, as she was too embarrassed to ask me.

That weekend, the three of us went off to a private cottage in a game reserve for a couple of nights. We had the cottage and a private pool all to ourselves. Sitting around the campfire in the boma after dinner, Candy pulled her very short skirt up to reveal that she was not wearing underwear. Steve immediately stood up and removed her blouse and bra before asking her to suck my cock. I didn’t hesitate in pulling off my shorts and stood in front of her as she took my hard shaft into her mouth. Next to me Steve had stripped naked and watched.

I suggested that we go indoors, I think we had all discarded our clothes before we got to the room. We leapt onto the large bed together and both Steve and I started exploring Candy’s body with our tongues and fingers. There was a lot of shifting of positions and moving around but eventually Candy landed up on top of Steve and guided his cock into her. She then asked me to lube up and fuck her in the ass.

I wasn’t very experienced with anal sex, I had done it once or twice before, but had never been too comfortable with it. Candy, however made it so easy, and taking me in her hand slowly guided me into her. The result was instantaneous. Below me both Steve and Candy started moaning and rocking gently, I can’t be sure, but thought I could feel Steve’s cock through a thin membrane. Movement is restricted when three people are stacked up on each other but the experience was so wild for all of us that it didn’t take long for all of us to cum.

For the rest of the night Candy was insatiable and we both took turns in satisfying her until we all collapsed in one exhausted heap and fell asleep together.

The rest of the weekend followed a pattern of wild sex, nude swimming under the warm African sun and stopping for food and drink from time to time. It was a weekend that will forever be etched in my mind.

To be continued …..

Published 
Written by serengeti
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments