Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snicker's Revenge

"The Army made me who I am... kind of, sorta."

11
4 Comments 4
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I know it hard to believe, but I had managed to make it through Army boot camp and AIT with my virginity remaining intact. It’s not like I didn’t want to have sex, I just wanted it to be on my terms and whenever I was ready for it. And no, I wasn’t saving myself for a special guy.

I had given blow jobs and I had come close a time or tow to giving it up, but either I backed out or the guy lost it and couldn’t get it back up.

I was a cheerleader in high school. I joined the Army, because a pretty smooth talking Army recruiter convinced me it was what would be best for me, giving me a leg up on others in the job market, helping me to get an education and affording me an opportunity to develop leadership skills. He didn’t tell me it would take years to get where I would be in charge of anyone or get to a rank where I would call the shots.

As a private first class, I got stuck with all the shitty jobs, like guard duty at 2:00 in the middle of the night.

Word soon got out in my platoon that I might be an easy conquest after I gave a guy a blow job for a candy bar. I was desperate, not easy. I was also hacked that I had developed the nickname of “Snickers”. It was given to me by one PFC Adrian Vegas, for whom I had the pleasure sharing an intimate moment in exchange for a “Snickers” candy bar, which unfortunately has earned me the nick name “Snickers.”

Vegas wanted in my pants in the worst way. He was a fairly good looking guy, with a square jaw line and muscles on top of muscles. He was from New York city. I was from Texas. He talked with an accent, and liked to make fun of mine. We were total opposites. He wanted to fuck and I didn’t. He liked to brag and I hated his bragging.

One day, after we had finished cleaning out our Bradley fighting vehicle, Vegas found me alone in the motor pool. He slipped up behind me as I was bending over checking something on the Bradley and pushed him-self up against my ass, while holding on to my waist.

I tried to pull away, but he had a strong grip on me.

“Vegas! Let go!” I exclaimed.

“You know you want it,” he shot back.

“Fuck you!” I exclaimed.

I could tell I had hurt his feelings. He stepped back and apologized.

“If you want to fuck me,” I told him, “You’ve got to get rid of that New York sense of entitlement.”

Vegas was not a dummy, just a horny guy. He apologized a second time.

“Look,” I responded, “I’m a girl before I am a soldier. As a girl, I want to be treated with a little respect. If you want in my pants, you have to earn it.”

Vegas stood still and stared back at me as he absorbed my words of advice. He apologized a third time.

There was something I really liked about Vegas. Yes, he had a huge cock, but he was also very confident. When he made his mind up, he was a strong force to be reckoned with. All of the guys in the platoon seem to do whatever he said to do. I was the only one who could stand up to him and I think he saw that as a challenge.

Vegas invited me to the enlisted club. I am not a party-person, but decided to take him up on the invite. As we walked out the motor-pool, we chatted about our decisions to join the Army. Vegas had dropped out of school, to take up a job to help support his siblings, but managed to get his GED on the side. He joined the Army to get out of New York, because New York for him, was hell on earth.

He was surprised when I told him I had been raised on a farm outside of Dallas and had been a cheerleader in high school.

“I’ve never dated a cheerleader,” Vegas replied.

It was only a short walk to the enlisted club. I was surprised to find out Vegas had a car. He offered to drive us to the club.

At the club, we found some of the other platoon members. I was the only girl in the group, which didn’t bother me, as I had five brothers and was used to hanging with a group of guys. Vegas bought me a beer- my first beer. It was ice cold and in a frosty glass. I quickly downed it.

“Do you want another?” he asked.

“Oh yeah,” I cheerily replied.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“I’m sure,” I replied.

After the third beer and a lot of chit chat with several of the guys, my first real beer buzz hit me. I had to go pee. I managed to make it safely to the ladies’ latrine, where I emptied my bladder.

After another beer, my fourth, I knew I needed to cut back, but I didn’t want to be the weak one in the group.

Vegas suggested we go for a drive. He slipped his arm around my waist.

“We’re a team,” Vegas said. “We have to have each other’s back.”

As we wandered out to Vegas’ car, several of the guys in our group broke off and followed us outside.

“Hey, Vegas!” one of them shouted, “Can you give us a lift?”

“Sure,” Vegas responded.

Vegas had a late model Mustang and although it could fit four of us comfortably, there were three guys wanting a ride, plus Vegas and myself.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS



Two guys piled into the back seat. There was no way the third guy, who was a lanky six feet tall would fit in the back seat and there was no way I was going to sit between the two horn-dogs in the back seat. I sized up the guy standing outside the passenger door. He was a decent looking guy. His name tag read “Jones.”

“I’ll sit on your lap,” I said.

“Oh yeah!” the horn-dogs in the back seat replied.

Jones took his place in the passenger seat and I squeezed in and sat on his lap. He shifted in the seat as I reached for the seat belt.

“No funny business,” I warned, as I snapped the seat belt buckle.

Jones replied,

“You’re smashing my cock and you say no funny business, now that’s funny!”

Vegas started up the car and turned down the main street of the Army post. The gate guard probably thought we were crazy as we drove off the post and into Killeen. After a series of stop lights, the city turned to farmland.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Belton,” Vegas replied.

I had no idea where Belton was or what was in Belton. Jones rolled down the window. I pulled off my cap and pinned my shoulder length blonde hair. The wind pushed it into Jones’ face, but he didn’t seem to care.

Vegas pulled onto a dirt road. We passed a signed that read “US MILITARY PERSONNEL ONLY. Special Forces Training- Belton Beach.”

Vegas pulled up to a parking space and we all piled out of the car. There was a sand beach and a couple of concrete picnic tables.

“Who want to swim?” Vegas asked, as he stripped out of his uniform blazer and his t-shirt. I settled on o one of the concrete picnic tables.

I watched as Vegas stripped to his underwear and the other guys did the same.

Vegas looked my way, “Are you going to swim?”

I was pretty buzzed. What the heck, I thought to myself. I stripped out of my uniform blazer and trousers. I kept on my Army tan t-shirt and my underpants. Vegas, Jones, and the other two guys jumped into the lake water, splashing and hollering.

I waded into the water, more cautiously.

One of the guys got on Jones’ shoulders and dared the rest of us to take him down. I looked at Vegas. He squatted down and I wrapped my legs around his shoulders. The fight was on. I grabbed at the hands of the guy on Jone’s shoulders but couldn’t get a grip. He grabbed my t-shirt and yanked. I fell forward and swallowed way too much lake water.

I shed the t-shirt and remounted Vegas. My boobs aren’t huge, but they were safely tucked away in my bra, or so I thought.

“Grab em,” Jones told his companion.

In an instant, I was braless. I grabbed the hand of the guy on Jones’s shoulders and pulled as hard as I could. Unfortunately, he was much stronger than myself and I had drunk one too many beers. Down I went.

I made my way back to concrete table and stretched out on it, on my back. I closed my eyes. It was a hot summer day. I was drip drying in the sun. My head hurt from the beer buzz.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes, only because it was eerily quiet. Vegas was standing right beside me, completely naked, his massive manhood erect and positioned right at eye level where I lie on my back.

My first instinct was to question, “What the hell?” but I didn’t.

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around the shaft of his manhood. Vegas smiled. The next thing I knew, there were four other rock-hard cocks standing right next to Vegas. Damn horn dogs!

I knew at that point, I was going to get gangbanged. Actually, whatever was about to transpire was not something I didn't want, because I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to know what I had been missing.

Jones slipped his cock up to my mouth and I took it in my hand and kissed the tip end of it, before wrapping my lips around it. One of the guys stripped me of my shorts and my underwear and then I felt a probative finger slip into my vagina. Oh, my Gawd! A shiver went through my entire body. Another guy was all over my tits.

“Let me,” one of the guys pleaded.

I grabbed his cock and yanked on it, even as I sucked on Jones’s wanker. I don’t recall who was first or who was last, but not everyone got a shot at me. I sucked one guy dry and jerked off a second. I believe Vegas was the first one in me and he was followed by a second guy. All I vaguely remember is that I had several massive convulsions like I had never experienced before.

Cum streamed out of my aching pussy. Somehow, I managed to struggle to my feet and into the cool water of the lake. One of the guys was stretched out on the sand beach. Several of the guys sat on the beach, looking out at the lake.

I stealthily gathered up their clothes and tossed them into the car. I fished into Vegas’ pants pockets and took out the car keys. The site of four totally naked guys running towards the car, in the review mirror, as I drove off, was absolutely priceless.

(Post script: My new nickname is no longer “Snickers” but “Gutsy.”)
Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments