Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soft Target 4: Girl's night in

"When Keith popped round to Chrissie for a coffee and a chat he got more than he bargained for."

2
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
As Keith rang the bell he felt a tinge of guilt. He often popped across to his neighbour Chrissie for a coffee and a chat on a Sunday morning but she had told him that she was having some friends over last night. So calling at 9 o’clock in the morning because he had run out of milk and couldn’t be bothered to go to the supermarket was probably not the best idea. A minute passed and he decided to leave her in peace. But, as he turned to go, the door opened tentatively and a bleary-eyed Chrissie appeared.

“Hi Keith. Fancy a coffee?”

Keith turned back and smiled at the sight of Chrissie, a short, red silk robe hastily thrown on and barely covering her naked body. He couldn’t help sneaking a glance at her breasts, which her gown was struggling to conceal, as he was led through the lounge into the kitchen. It must have been quite a night, Keith thought to himself. Underwear strewn around the lounge, empty ice cream cartons and a large black strap-on dildo on the floor. He sat down at the kitchen table and watched Chrissie as she made the coffee.

He loved to watch Chrissie. She grabbed the kettle, filled it with water and switched it on. Reaching up to get a mug for Keith’s coffee, Chrissie’s robe slid up her thighs, revealing the curve of her bottom. Keith smiled. As she waited for the kettle to boil, a young woman tottered unsteadily into the kitchen, hugged Chrissie from behind and then sat down opposite Keith. She didn’t seem aware, or maybe didn’t seem to care, that she was completely naked. Firm breasts, with prominent nipples, shaved pussy and perfect peach of a derriere.

“Hi there. I’m Amelie. Who are you?” she smiled.

“I’m Keith. I live next door,” he replied. “Looks like you had quite a night!”

“Oh it was just a girl’s night in,” grinned Chrissie as she brought over the coffee.

Sitting down at the table, and caressing her coffee mug, Chrissie related the events of last night. Her husband was away on business (again!) and she had decided to have a girl’s night in. When Marie and Wendy arrived they had brought a friend. Amelie had just moved in to the flat above Wendy and, being a good neighbour, she had asked her to come along. Chrissie could see why. Amelie was stunning. She was wearing tight jeans and a crop top that revealed a cute belly button. As she threw herself down on the sofa, it was clear that her pert breasts were not restrained by a bra, as they bounced under the crop top.

As with any girl’s night, there was a lot of chat about men, a selection of ‘chick flicks’, and lots of raucous laughter. Before they settled down to watch the first DVD, Chrissie brought in a selection of wine a bag of popcorn, a huge tub of ice cream and four spoons. Everyone was enjoying themselves, but Chrissie’s mind was focussed on Amelie. She had the kind of body that needed to seen in all its naked glory. Suddenly Chrissie grinned to herself, as a plan began to evolve.

Chrissie dug into the ice cream, now melting slightly, and moved the spoon towards Amelie’s mouth. Amelie, looking into Chrissie’s eyes, parted her soft lips and placed them around the spoon. She sucked the spoon clean, licked her lips and grinned. Wendy and Marie, realising what Chrissie was up to, moved closer. Wendy knelt at Amelie’s feet, while Marie rested her head on Amelie’s shoulder. Chrissie took another spoonful of ice cream.

“Close your eyes,” Chrissie whispered.

Amelie closed her eyes as the spoon hovered in front of her mouth. As Chrissie slid the spoon into her mouth, she lifted the spoon, tilting Amelie’s head back. A dribble of ice cream escaped her from her mouth. Marie saw her chance and licked it off of her face. Amelie opened her eyes and smiled. She picked up her spoon and scooped some ice cream from the tub. “Now close your eyes,” she instructed Chrissie, “it’s my turn.”

Chrissie saw the spoon coming towards her and closed her eyes. She opened her mouth in anticipation but then squealed as Amelie dropped the ice cream down Chrissies cleavage. Chrissie, eyes now open, grinned. Unbuttoning her blouse and revealing her red satin bra, she pushed her breasts together, now smeared with ice cream. Wendy, who was always turned on by the sight of Chrissie’s breasts, leant across and licked her breasts clean.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

“That was naughty of you.” Chrissie scolded playfully, “You will have to be punished.”

Amelie was instructed to stand up, which she did. Wendy grabbed the crop top and pulled it over her head, while Marie unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down roughly. Now completely naked, Chrissie led her over to the dining room table and ordered Amelie to lay down on it. Now began the ‘punishment’. Wendy took a spooned some ice cream onto her left nipple. Amelie’s back arched slightly in pleasure as Wendy sucked it off and then licked the nipple clean, which made it stiffen. Marie repeated the ‘punishment’ on her right nipple. Chrissie picked out some ice cream with her fingers and held it in her hand, over Amelie’s belly button. The melting ice cream dripped from between her fingers, filling her belly button. Chrissie descended, tongue extended, and licked the liquid from the belly button, making Amelie squirm and giggle with delight.

Chrissie then instructed Amelie to lay on her front, which she obeyed eagerly. Now face down, Amelie was unable to see what was coming next. But it wasn’t long before it became clear. Chrissie spanked her pert bottom, lightly at first, just to see if Amelie would object. But when the slap evoked a contented sigh Chrissie proceeded with the spanking. After each slap was delivered expertly to each cheek, Wendy and Marie took turns applying ice cream to the area and licking it off. Amelie’s head was reeling from the sensation of the sting, the cold and the softness of the tongue. After a while, Chrissie stopped the spanking and, taking a handful of, now slightly melting ice cream and ran her fingers between Amelie’s cheeks and down to her anus. Holding her cheeks apart, Chrissie licked the ice cream out. Amelie moaned with pleasure.

Wendy and Marie turned her over and sat her up on the table. They stood either side on Amelie and began sucking her nipples. Chrissie pushed Amelie’s legs apart and, taking a large spoonful of ice cream and leaning on the table placed the spoon at the opening to her pussy. Hold her pussy lips open with one hand, Chrissie eased the spoon in. Amelie cried out as the cold spoon descended into her hot, wet pussy. Removing the spoon, Chrissie plunged her tongue into Amelie, tasting the cocktail of ice cream and pussy juice. Amelie closed her eyes in ecstasy. Her body was being stimulated in so many places; her nipples being sucked, her pussy being probed, her bottom, still stinging as it rubbed on the table. But there was one final element of the ‘punishment’.

Chrissie stood up and went upstairs. A minute later say returned, wearing a large black, strap-on dildo. Wendy and Marie turned Amelie over and dragged her to one end of the table, so that her legs dangled over the edge. They held her legs apart as Chrissie plunged the dildo hard into Amelie’s pussy and began to fuck her. As she pumped the dildo repeatedly into Amelie’s aching pussy, she punctuated the ‘punishment’ with hard slaps on her reddening bottom. Amelie couldn’t bear it any longer. Her body began to shudder and she screamed as a monumental orgasm flooded through her. Chrissie removed the dildo from her, still twitching, pussy and placed a gentle kiss on her bottom.

After her ‘punishment’ was over, Chrissie led Amelie upstairs and ran her a bath. As Amelie lay in the bath, Wendy and Marie washed her, like handmaidens to an Egyptian queen. They dried her with warm towels and then Chrissie took her to the spare bedroom where she fell asleep.

As Chrissie finished her account of the girl’s night in she looked at Keith and laughed. “Looks like I should have invited you over last night. I’m sure Amelie would have preferred a real cock. I know I do.”

Keith blushed. He was used to listening to Chrissie’s adventures without getting aroused, but with added bonus of Amelie sitting across the kitchen table, her pert breasts and prominent nipples on display, Keith’s cock had stiffened and was making his trousers bulge. Amelie stood up, walked over to the freezer and returned with the ice cream tub. She walked over to Keith and stood in front of him. Tearing the lid of the tub, she scraped out a fingerful of ice cream and placed it between her breasts. “I fancy some ice cream. How about you?”

Published 
Written by kochankatulipan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments