Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Somewhat Silent Library Escapades

"A uni student is determined to pass her history course"

8
4 Comments 4
12.1k Views 12.1k
971 words 971 words
I glanced nervously over my shoulder. The silence of the library was eerie under these circumstances. I was failing my history course this semester and rumors were often whispered about my lecturer, Paul Jones. I paced the history corner where I had been told to meet him and anxiously flattened my inappropriately short skirt. I was willing to sleep with him for the seven I wanted but I was under the impression that it would be private, in his office or apartment. I put my hands against the wall, breathing heavily, my stomach in knots.

Someone's breath tickled my ear, their breathing labored. "I'm glad you are willing to put the effort in to get extra credit, Miss Hastings." He chuckled softly, his hands tracing down my back and up my thighs. "The costume will definitely help improve your mark." He ripped the top off my blouse, tearing off some buttons and he pulled out my breasts.

He roughly pulled on my nipples and I let out a light moan. "Shhh, the trick is to remain silent, Miss Hastings." I started to wonder what I had gotten myself into, sex with a lecturer, in public; but hearing him use my name like that made me extremely horny.

He pulled on my long, blonde ponytail and nibbled my ear, kissing and biting down my neck and collar bone. One hand trailed back up my skirt past my thigh high socks and up to my white lacy panties. "Tsk tsk, I warned you no under garments," he growled angrily. "I don't care if the skirt was too short for your liking, today is purely about what I want".

He spanked me swiftly, leaving my ass burning slightly, I could feel the tingle resonate somewhere else unexpected. He yanked my panties down so they strained tight just below my knees. He pushed my face against the wall, lifted my skirt and pulled my hips back. It was a nice relief to know that soon I would have the mark I wanted and this humiliation could be over.

He leaned over me. "Play with yourself, I can see your pussy lips dripping with your desire. Now show me you pleasuring yourself, you little slut. But don't cum and remember keep quiet," and with that his lips left my ear.

I let my fingers trail through my cleavage and down to my smooth pussy. He was right, I was soaking wet. I knew he was watching me from behind so I exaggerated every movement, circling my clit with one hand and then reaching behind me with the other and fingering myself.

Unable to help myself, l let out another moan, this one louder than the first. He quickly turned me around and pushed me to my knees. "I told you to keep quiet, now continue but maybe this will shut the little whore up." He unzipped his pants and pushed his thick, hard cock into my mouth.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

He was rough but this all added to my lust.

In one thrust, he fit his massive length all the way into my mouth, so I looked up at him and winked. Mr Jones had dark brown eyes and hair although his hair and stubble were starting to get peppered with gray. He pulled himself out of my mouth, saliva dripping from his cock and pushed me back up against the wall. He picked up my white panties from where they had fallen and pushed them into my mouth. "Trust me, you'll need a gag."

I could taste my own sweetness lingering on the lace as he entered me from behind. Despite my wetness, it was slightly uncomfortable; I was not used to dicks this size. He started thrusting, deep and hard from the get go and I started groaning into my makeshift gag.

Suddenly someone came around the corner and I froze but Mr Jones kept pounding me. It was a young man with brown hair, and tanned, in sports gear.

"Giles, I am glad you could join us. Miss Hastings, Giles is one of the personal trainers on campus, I trust you won't complain." Mr Jones withdraw and pushed me onto my hands and knees and positioned himself again while Giles knelt in front of me and pushed his cock into my mouth.

Every thrust pushed me further onto Giles' shaft. A nice rhythm formed until Mr Jones changed his tactics. He pulled out completely and quickly pushed himself into my virgin ass. After a strangled yelp on my part both Giles and Mr Jones disengaged from me.

Mr Jones lay down and motioned me over. I positioned myself over him and guided him into my depths, he pulled me forward and I felt Giles position behind me. "Wait," I whispered, "I don't want to do this."

"If you want to pass history, this is what you will do," growled Mr Jones.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Besides, you'll love it," whispered Giles.

He slowly pushed against my asshole and I had to remind myself to relax. I could feel myself stretching somewhat painfully but I was concentrating more of this other feeling, one I didn't recognize. Once Giles was all the way in, him and Mr. Jones managed to synchronize their thrusts.

Feeling them both plunging into me, knowing they could feel the other inside me was overwhelming. I could feel my orgasm building and was able to remain quiet until my release; I moaned very loudly and could feel both men empty their loads into me.

We all quickly stood up, panting and put our clothes back on. I could feel cum dripping out of both holes and I tried to cover myself with my destroyed blouse. We all turned and left quickly and I felt satisfied that I would get the mark I deserved.

Published 
Written by deviousdevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments