Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soulmates and Sexmates - Part 2 of 2

27
23 Comments 23
9.6k Views 9.6k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Recommended Read

Mathias woke about mid-morning the next day, Sunday. Checking on Erin, he found her still sleeping deeply. So he slid out of bed, showered, grabbed some clothes and went to make coffee.

He was halfway through the paper, on his third cup, when he heard the shower come on. When it went off, he poured another cup for her. She soon appeared, wearing only a pair of pink bikini panties, her blond hair wet and combed straight; he loved that look. Something about her thick, beautiful hair hanging straight and wet got to him, not to mention the panties only look; the sight of her rings always stirred him. Coming into the kitchen where he was sitting at the island, she kissed him on the cheek, mumbled, “Morning,” and sat across from him, sipping her coffee and gazing off into space.

He replied, “Morning,” to her but had gotten no further reply or even acknowledgment. He let a few minutes go by and then asked, “How ya doin babe?”

Appearing somewhat startled, she replied, “Oh... I’m fine, good actually. I think I’m just a bit zoned out after last night. That was quite the experience.”

“I assume that is a good thing?”

“Oh, yes... Yes, it was incredible. I expected great, would’ve settled for good, and got unimaginably fantastic. Jack was... well you saw what he did to me. Then you with the DP. God, did that ever put me out of my mind.” She paused, thinking... then said, “You called me a slut last night. ‘Wanton slut’ I believe were the exact words you used. Why did you do that? Is that what you think of me?”

“Oh sweetheart!” he said, as he got up, walked around to her and began rubbing her shoulders, “No, not at all. When you were sucking him, I realized that there is a big difference between just thinking about what might happen and the reality of actually watching it. I was hard, aroused... confused by it. It was just a spontaneous visceral reaction.”

“You made me finger-fuck myself. It was... I don’t know... sort of wicked.”

“Okay, now let’s really be honest. First, I did not ‘make’ you do it, I just urged you to. Also since when have I ever been able to give you orders that you immediately and unquestioningly did if you didn’t want to? The answer is never. Lastly, you seemed pretty enthusiastic, almost making yourself cum.”

Sliding off the stool and turning to him, she said with a bit of a devilish grin, “Sweetie, I was just teasing you. Actually, I was pretty slutty. Your little performance, pulling my rings and ‘urging’ me to finger myself, was a pretty big turn-on. It wound me up even more. “ Lowering her eyes and voice she went on, “I kinda liked my man being dominate, calling me all those names.” Then back to her normal voice. “Just don’t let it become a habit... unless I am being slutty.”

Smiling, he said, “You mean pulling your rings like this?” as he hooked them with his fingers and pulled her to him.

Moaning, she uttered, “Yes, like that, you nasty man!” She reached for his hard cock and went on, “Looks like someone is a needful thing this morning.”

“I’m always needful around you, and I only came once last night, so...”

“I’m too sore for that, right now anyway, but I have my ways...” She began sinking to her knees. “Will this do?” she asked as she pulled him free.

“Oh god baby, you’re the best! It will more than do.”

No more words were exchanged. The only sounds were his moans and her devouring him deeply. It did not take her long to induce his release.

He held her head. “Oh yeah baby! Suck it deep. Get every drop. I love it when you swallow all my spunk.”

When she could milk no more from him, she stood. They kissed a deep, passionate kiss.

“Our first time was such a wonderful night for us. All this from a blind date that neither of us much cared about in the first place. I’m such a lucky guy.”

“And I’m a lucky woman. You’re my best friend and lover. I couldn’t ask for more.”

After a few more affectionate words, they parted, Erin to finish her grooming for the day and Matt back to his coffee and paper.

A bit later she came out wearing a tee shirt and shorts, braless, as was usual for non-work days. She had brought home some contracts she wanted to finish before Monday. Mister Logan, her boss, knew he had a very intelligent and skillful para-legal in Erin. Over the years, he had trusted her with more and more complicated work, and had raised her compensation as her skill increased. She had taken on civil matters from beginning to end, only needing a lawyer to sign off on the various forms and documents needed to complete the case.

Mathias had been promoted to supervisor of the team he led. Breezing through his apprentice years, he always received an outstanding rating for his work. He knew every facet of the business, from the light switch in a home to supervising the construction of a power substation alongside the engineer who designed it. He had even led teams in grid reconstruction after a severe hurricane took it out. Financial reward had resulted for his skill. Routinely receiving employment offers from other power companies, and even big electrical contractors, Southern Utilities rewarded his skill; they did not want to lose him.

The day progressed with Matt doing necessary household chores and Erin putting in the time to finish the work she wanted complete. It seemed a blink of the eye when dinnertime rolled around. They had leftovers from last night’s Italian.

When finished, they sat enjoying their Chianti. Matt decided to bring up his conversation with Jack about a foursome. “By the way, I wanted to mention something to you to see what your feelings are.”

A bit buzzed from the wine, she said, ”I’m all ears, and just to let you know, I’m not sore anymore.” Her devilish grin appeared.

“Now that is good news. I’ll have to check that out later, now to my point. Thinking I knew your interest, I asked Jack if he knew a hot girl that would be interested in a foursome.”

“Okay, you’ve got my attention.”

“So it seems he knows a girl, half-black—half-white, twenty-four, ‘killer body,’ that he has been seeing for awhile. I don’t know how he finds them, but anyway, she is graduating from the university with a MFA and has a job secured as an assistant curator at the Fine Arts Museum. He feels certain she would be very interested, especially knowing us. More to come when he talks with her. Oh, I sent him a text with that pic of us on the beach in Cancun so she could see us. What do you think?”

“Hell yes! Great pic to send. I was in that mesh Wicked Weasel ‘kini. I think the pic’s even sexier than a naked one. Leaves just enough to the imagination.

“You know I have never really been with another woman. The college things were just brief, alcohol-induced, kissy-face, touchy-feely things. I’d love to give it a real go. I hope she is not like super experienced bi. It could be... awkward. Despite that, with enough wine, I’m sure I would be very amenable. How yummy Matt! What a good idea!”

“Don’t get all worked up yet. We need to see her, and she needs to see us. I think pics will be exchanged early this week, if I was reading Jack correctly. Sooo... back to you not being sore.”    

Laughing, she rose from the couch. “Come with me my handsome Romeo. I need my baby.”

“And your baby needs his sweetie!”

Bringing their wine and glasses with them, they spent the rest of the evening in slow, tender, lovemaking. They both enjoyed their rough and tumble, kinky ways, but this night seemed to just cry out for leisurely, romantic intimacy. The kind that made you want to meld your bodies into one, to savor the depth of your love. True romance and passion was a wonderful thing they had shared since their first date, something they never wanted to lose.        

During the next day, Monday, Matt received a text—a forwarded text from Jack to a girl named Kari. It was the answer to the could-he-find-a-girl question.

Jack:  Hey Sweets, made new friends - see pic below. Both are very hot and interested in us gettin with them. You up for a 4some? If so send me a pic I can send to them.

Kari: Hi Big Boy!:) She is hot! What is he like... U know what I mean

Jack: Bigger than average for sure - you’d be drippin and beggin after giving head

Kari: good, I’d eat her up, when?

Jack: sat evening, dinner and fun, their place, send me pic if yur down

Kari: It’s cummin, hehe - let me know

Jack: got it Sweets! later

Matt read it, looked at the pic and sent Jack a quick reply: she’s hot, looks/sounds good, will confirm after I show/talk with Erin   

When he got home that night, he waited til after dinner. They were on their second wine. Both had changed out of their work clothes, her to a tee and panties, him to a tee and shorts.

“So babe, I heard from Jack today.”  
   
“Oh yeah? He tell you how much he wanted me again?

A bit irritated by her comment, he said, “Nope. He sent a pic of the girl he has for me to fuck. Snuggle up close if you wanna see the text, smart-ass.”

Squeezing up close to him, his arm dropped over her shoulder and began playing with one of her rings as he handed her his phone. It was open to the message. She scrolled and read it.

Looking at him with her devilish grin, she said, “That girl is hot! Her bikini is as skimpy as mine. I assume you’re in favor?

“Yup.”

“Then text him and say we’re also down with them! Damn!

“Damn what?”

“Now I’ve got to wait five days. Five days to think and conjure all sorts of things.” She smacked his hand. “Quit that or you better do something about it.”

“Fine. Start right here,” he said, as he unzipped. The next hour was filled with them reveling in each other, to their complete satisfaction. Afterwards Matt texted Jack that they were in for Saturday night and looking very forward.

Jack had a one word answer, “Great!”

The week seemed to drag slowly. Their anticipation of Saturday night was always somewhere in the back of their minds, sometimes outright talked about in expectations. Those talks always ended with them in bed. Sometimes quickies, sometimes longer intense actions, but they always resulted in complete gratification. They loved their love life.

Finally, it was Saturday, going on 6 pm, the selected hour. This was going to be a simpler meal than last time. Choices of red or white wine and dark or light beer with nacho appetizers and grilled burgers with potato salad and cole slaw.

Erin did not think so much about an outfit this time, just repeated that last one with a color change. Black, short cami, white mini skirt, no underwear this time, black stilettos completed her ensemble. Mathias went with light colored Tommy Bahama shirt and pants.

6 pm on the nose, the doorbell rang. They both answered it. Jack was just a bit behind Kari. She was a knockout. Her strapless, body-hugging, black spandex mini dress was sheer in most places with opaque sections in the intimate areas. Jack was just casual, much like Matt.

“Wow!” Matt blurted out. Kari smiled.
            
“Now that is a great dress.” Erin said, as she and Matt stepped aside to let them enter.

“Dress for success I always say,” Kari replied, as she passed by and into the house, her head swiveling to explore Erin. “You’re awfully stunning yourself.”

Fixed solely on Kari, with her devilish grin, Erin said, “Let’s get drinks and appetizers. In a strange way I kinda feel like I know you already, but I want to get to know you much better.”

Matt and Jack were forgotten as they headed off.

“Looks like things are off to a better than good start,” said Matt

“So it would seem. I hope there will be room for us in this new sisterhood.”

“You know there will be. Let’s just enjoy the show. Something tells me it is going to be quite interesting.”

They followed the girls, getting their drinks and snacks. They sat opposite them where they were seemingly forgotten as Erin and Kari talked about their jobs and interests. It was clear from their eye movements, facial expressions, touching of their hair and rubbing of their smooth legs that pheromones were actively in the air.

Matt and Jack just sat back, enjoyed their drinks and watched the show unfold before them.

Soon, Erin stood. Looking at Kari, she said, “I’m going to get things prepared in the kitchen. Want to help?”

Quickly standing herself, Kari replied, “Of course! I’d love to do whatever I can. Aiming to please is another thing I always say.” A big smile spreading across her face.

All Erin had to do was get the burgers and salads out of the refrigerator, but she made as big a production of it as she could. Kari just stood close, ready to help, but here really was nothing for her to do. Sensing a bit of a conversational impasse, and feeling the sexual tension in the air, she took a bold step. “I hear you have nipple rings. I think I can just see a bit of them through your cami. Could I see?”

“My pleasure!” Erin said, as she turned, pulling up her top, putting her hard nips and rings on full display.

“Oh wow! They’re beautiful. May I?” Kari asked, as her hands slowly began to rise.

“Please do! Oh yes! Pull them a bit. Yes, like that! They’re a bit sensitive tonight. I wonder why?” Another big grin.

“I have often thought about it. How do you think they would look on me?” she asked, exposing her boobs and going back to fondling Erin.

CarrieKerrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarrieKerrr

Erin’s hands jumped up, squeezing and pulling her ample, hard nips. “I think they would look wonderful. I know you’d enjoy them. Your nipples are so... perfectly delightful.”

By now, they were both uttering low guttural moans as they played. They managed to get close enough to kiss while keeping their hands on each other. A sensuous tingling ran through them.

“I sense a wonderful evening in the offing,” Erin whispered.

“I totally agree. I’m so happy Jack and Matt got us together.”

“Oh yes, the boys... Well they will have their part to play, but us first I think.”

“Definitely us first!”

Kari let her right hand roam on and up Erin’s thigh til she felt the heat radiating and a couple drops of moisture. Feeling how close Kari’s hand was, Erin pushed forward slightly. That was all it took. Kari began exploring.

“Mmmm baby you’re so wet!” Her middle fingered slipped up and in.

“Oh god yes! I love your gentle touch. I want to feel you,” Erin said, as her hand went directly to Kari’s crotch. Moving aside her thong, she found her soaked and easily slid in.

Now they were kissing, eyes closed, reveling in the sensual pleasure they were creating in each other. Erin was the first to break their delight.

“If we don’t stop now, we’ll be at each other on the floor.” She laughingly and reluctantly pulled away. “But after dinner... it will be Katie bar the door for us.”

“Do we have to stop? Do we, do we?” Vivid enjoyment was written all over Kari’s face.

Surprised by her boldness to this point, Erin replied, “You know we do. Now be a good girl and get the guys that we abandoned.”

“Aw gee mom,” Kari joked, as she went to the doorway and summoned the guys, “Come on guys, the burgers won’t cook themselves. You’ve got two horny women here and were not to be trifled with!”

“Okay, we’re coming,” Matt said as they stood. “Love your boobs by the way. Glad they’re on display!”

Kari had totally forgotten her dress was pulled down and was about to jerk it up when she stopped. “Just a little something for you boys to enjoy and think about as we eat.”

“More than ‘a little something,’ that’s for sure!”

“Oh... you like them do you?” Kari asked, as she held them up and shook them back and forth.

Jack jumped in. “We love them baby, and I know just how much you love having them played with.” He reached for them and Kari jumped away.

“Not now lover. They’re only for Erin right now. She has the magic touch.” She turned to smile at Erin. “If you boys are good, maybe we’ll let you play later. Right Erin?”

Erin was looking a bit flushed, her hair a little tousled as she replied, “Right! They have to promise to be really, really good later. Now go cook!”

Matt, with Jack behind, turned to go to the patio, saying as they left, “We’ll be so good you’ll both be begging for mercy. You just keep inflaming each other. You’re both like cats in heat. Soon we’ll be hearing you mewing and screeching.” They quickly walked out before there was time for any retort.

When they glanced through the window, the girls, being oblivious, were laughing and giggling as they touched and kissed.

Jack said, “I think we’re in for quite a show.”

“Yup. I don’t think that’s in doubt.”

They grinned and high-fived each other as the burgers cooked.

When the burgers were done, they brought them in to find the table ready. Erin had moved the chairs from one on each side to two on one side, two on the other.

“You boys sit there,” she pointed. “Kari and I are going to sit here.”

They looked at each other, and Matt said, “Fine with us. It’s a better view of Kari’s tits. You both have to keep your hands in sight at all times. Think you can do that?”

“Yes mister smarty-pants, but our thighs are touching, so eat dinner; the fun is already happening.” She grinned at Kari, who mischievously gave her close ring a quick tug.

“Meowww!” Matt said. Seeing Erin about to react, he went on, “Yes Ma’am!” and grabbed his burger.

All four of them made quick work of the meal, helped along by Kari occasionally cupping her boobs and pulling her nips as she moaned and gazed at Erin. Erin, not to be outdone, flashed her tits and pulled her rings, moaning and ogling Kari as she did so.

It was not long before all four were in the bedroom. The rules were made clear as the girls stripped off their few remaining clothes. This was girl time. No touching allowed. No self-touching allowed. Appreciative, enthusiastic comments were welcome. With that being said, the girls laid next to each other and began kissing and caressing each other. Their giggles, interspersed with moaning, made their bliss very apparent. The guys were mesmerized by what they were watching. The girl’s rapture permeated them, transfixing them on the scene occurring before them.

When Kari began to slowly slide down Erin’s body, kissing and licking as she went, Matt and Jack were fighting for self-control. When she reached Erin’s pussy and began licking, Erin’s soft moans became loud squeals of her hunger for what was to come. Now the guys became verbal.

“Yeah, eat that pussy!”

“Pull her tits!”

“Suck it. Drink her juice!”

“Make her cum, she’s dying!”

That was about when Erin reached down and pulled Kari’s head tight against her. They could see her legs beginning to tremble just as she shouted, “Fuck yes! Eat me baby, I’m cumming!”     

After more shouts of ecstasy, she had to push Kari off; her tongue was more than she could bear. Erin’s flow surprised her, but she loved it. Swiftly, Kari was up on top, sharing the juice in a deep kiss. After just a few minutes, they had changed places. Now it was Kari’s turn to squeal and vent her lust. As before, the guys again chimed in with similar shouts of encouragement and delight. It was not long before Kari was on the edge. “Eat it baby! Yes, yes, do it! Fuck, I’m cumming!”

She held Erin’s head tight until she could no longer endure it. Erin then returned the favor, sharing juice in a passionate kiss. Both their bodies now glistened from the moisture their desire had produced. They laid together, running their fingernails over each other’s bodies as they cooled down.

“Trib, trib, let’s see some tribbing!” shouted Jack.

“Ya! Rub those pussies together and cum simultaneously, screaming wildly,” Matt chimed in.

Kari retorted, “Gee, we never would have thought of that,” as she began to switch ends.

“I’ve only seen this, never done it, so you’re in charge,” Erin told her.

“Just turn on your side and lift your leg. Now scooch to me as I push up to you. You’re gonna love this!”

Erin caught on quick. Soon they were moving their hips, their wet, bare pussies sliding back and forth across each other. The stimulation was intense. Both girls had their eyes closed and were moaning from the pleasure each grinding glide sent through their bodies. Interspersed between their moans were exclamations of, “Oh yes! Do it girl! Oh my god. Fuck yeah!” and other such outcries.

Kari was purposely keeping the pace slow to enjoy the thrill, slowly letting it build. Erin understood and went with the flow, basking in the tingles and fire that was running through her. The guys were cheering them on with, “Rub those pussies! Get your clits together! Do it faster, cum for us! Goddamn, that’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. More, more!” and they went on and on...

Erin opened her eyes and gazed at Kari. She was close, real close, and wanted Kari to cum with her. Kari did not miss her “I’m about to lose it.” look; she was feeling the same.

“Okay baby, here we go.” Kari said, as she increased her speed and pressure.

The guys saw the telltale quivers, they knew what was about to happen. “C’mon girls, let it go!” Matt shouted, and they did.

The girls collapsed, their bodies shuddering from the strength of the orgasms running through them. Between their gasps for breath, they shouted, “Fuck I’m cumming! Oh my god, oh my fucking god!” and other expressions of their raging climaxes. The guys were speechless, but so aroused they were now standing by the king-size bed, their hard cocks obvious in their pants.

By the time the girls had finally recovered, the guys had stripped and were poised to join them—Matt near Kari, Jack near Erin.

“Hey ladies, I think it’s time you got some cock,” Matt said.

“Just what I was thinking,” replied Kari, as she reached for him. “How about you Erin?”

“Oh yeah! I’m ready for some big black dick in me!”

As the guys stood by the bedside, Erin and Kari engulfed their cocks, sucking and licking them with gusto. If it was possible, Matt and Jack got even harder and more energized from their efforts. After only a few minutes the guys pulled away from the hungry mouths consuming them, telling the girls to move over a bit, they wanted those sweet pussies. By now the sexual tension and everyone’s intense fervor had left little need or time for any more foreplay.    

Erin, wanting a repeat of last weekend and Kari, craving what was just in her mouth, happily complied. Both guys flipped the girls on their stomachs and pulled their butts up; they were ready to pound them. The girls dropped their heads to the bed, looked at each other, and shifted their nearby hands so they could hold each other.

“God, I’m so ready for this,” Erin whispered.

“Me too. I love his cock. You’re lucky,” Kari answered. They both beamed at each other.

Nectar was dripping as Matt and Jack started to rub their cocks against the girl’s pussies, coating themselves. Then they both flipped their cocks up against the girl’s clits.

“Ohh!” they both exclaimed.

The guys, as much as they wanted to just plunge in, kept it up, teasing them with each jolt, some hard, some soft. The girls uttered some form of “Oh!” or “Ahh,” with each slap. Finally, the guys moved to their waiting openings and easily pushed in with just a couple strokes. The serious fucking had begun.

Both started hard and fast. A few seconds later came the ass slaps that would continue all throughout. The girl’s grasp of each other’s hands quickly became tighter.

Erin shouted, “God yes! Fuck my pussy. Do me good!

Kari shouted, “Yeah baby! Hit that pussy. Make me scream!”

Their words were soon reduced to moans and sighs of pleasure as they rapidly built towards their first orgasm. Within seconds of each other, they both shouted some version of, “I’m cumming...”

After that, the guys changed up their paces as they needed, in order to hold off their climax and drive the girls to more and more. Each had their own way of mentally detaching themselves. Their pleasure was huge, but they managed to keep deferring their finish each time it felt imminent.

Erin and Kari were now in a mental state of their own. The relentless intensity of the guys propelled them into successive orgasms. They had no idea of time, but it seemed that one climax almost started as the previous one ended. Of course the time interval was longer, but never long enough for them to fully regain their sensibility.
           
Later rather than sooner, the guys stamina began to wane. They had given their all. Their sweat coated bodies could no longer hold off the inevitable.

Jack grabbed Erin’s hair, pulling her up, and back to him. He made no sound other than a low groan as he released his hot seed as deep as he could. Erin, feeling his wonderful discharge, was pushed into her last, body-racking orgasm.

Matt gave Kari two extra hard slaps which caused her to yelp “Oh!” louder than before. He pulled her hips tight, as he powerfully discharged his pent-up load. Then, just like Erin, Kari felt Matt’s hot spunk filling her. She was also driven into her last, most intense orgasm.

All four were exhausted. When the sensations and emotions of their exploits began to fade, the girls collapsed to the bed. The guys switched sides, Matt dropping next to Erin and Jack next to Kari.

“My god, I’m ravaged,” Erin said. Then looking at Matt, “I love you so much for this. I wouldn’t trade you for anyone!”

“I’m wiped also,” said Kari. “I can still feel a faint quivering in my muscles.”

“Baby,” Matt said to Erin, “you’re mine forever. I couldn’t love you more.”

“Well lover,” Jack said to Kari, “I guess you’re stuck with me til someone better comes along. That new job will take you into a whole new world.”

“Did I ever say I’m not happy or satisfied?” she responded. “Don’t be so pessimistic about things. One never knows...”

Jack responded haltingly, “I... errr... well... I guess we need to talk later sugar.”

Erin started laughing. It caught on quickly; soon they all were laughing. As the laughter faded away, they were all pretty much aware that the evening had come to an end. The guys had designs on the girl’s butts, however when it was mentioned, both girls said no to it, at least right now. Hope was held out for a future encounter to include anal play.

Jack and Kari showered and dressed as Matt and Erin just relaxed in each other’s arms.

“We’d show you out, but this is just so damn nice,” Erin said. “I suspect we’ll see each other again. If you guys are interested that is...”

“Hell ya we’re interested!” Kari quickly exclaimed. “Right Jack?”

“I wouldn’t say no to another invite,” he said, broadly grinning.

“Great,” Matt said. “Also Jack, don’t be so pessimistic.”

Jack looked at Matt with a smirk, “I’ll talk to you later big shot!”

They blew them kisses and left, leaving Matt and Erin in their loving embrace.   

After a few minutes of silent cuddling, Erin said, ”I feel you bumping that thing against me. You’re recovered already?”

“Surprise, surprise. Got room for me in there?”

“Well... for some reason you’re kinda irresistible... Let’s give it a go!

Go they did, secure in the certainty that their love was unbounded and everlasting.

 

 

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments