Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spa Treatments

"Joe goes in for a massage, leading to the employees giving him special treatment."

19
11 Comments 11
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Joe lay on the massage table waiting for the sweet young thing to return. The girl giving him the massage had a slender body, firm boobs that he wanted to fondle and a sweet ass that he wanted to dive into. He was growing hard thinking about her, and she was due to return any minute. She had given him the option of stripping nude or leaving his boxers on. He took the option of nude, hoping that something else might happen.

She returned. He was under the sheet waiting for her as he had been instructed. She warmed the massage oil in her hands and applied it to his back. Her hands were soft on his skin. He immediately imagined what they would feel like on other parts of his body. She worked his back, then pulled the sheet to the side and began to rub his leg. She started at his ankle and worked her way up to his thigh. The closer she inched to his cock, the more agony he was in. Her fingers brushed dangerously close to his hard on, which pushed into the table. She told him to turn over. He would no longer be pressing into the table, but she would quickly see his bulge. He could only hope that she would willingly help to relieve the pressure.

When he turned over, she didn’t comment on what the sheet did little to hide. Again, she pulled the sheet to the side and began to massage his leg, starting at his ankle and working her way to his thigh. He groaned as she grew closer and closer to his cock. He jumped slightly as her hand found his cock.

She teasingly said, “It looks like someone is enjoying the massage.”

He was having problems forming thoughts right now as the only thing he could focus on was her hand stroking him.

He was finally able to respond, “Baby, what you’re massaging right now is ready for some action. “

He waited for her response, groaning her mouth swiftly engulfing his cock. Her mouth was hot and wet and worked in skilled movements.

She pulled the sheet back so that she had full access to him and continued to fuck him with her mouth. She varied her pace between long, slow strokes up and down, then quickly and furiously taking in everything she could. He was almost ready to cum, when she stopped. Her tongue found the creases in his legs and flicked quickly in the sensitive spot. He groaned with with both pleasure and torture. She traveled down, spread his legs further apart and took his balls in her mouth one at a time. She lightly sucked each one, causing him to groan more and still he wanted her mouth on him again. He finally begged her to go back to sucking him.

She willingly complied and returned to alternating her slow and steady pace with the fast pace. He could no longer stand it and unloaded into her mouth. She did not stop; continuing to suck, swallowing every drop he gave her. Her mouth did not stop. She continued to suck him even after he was done unloading. Oh, how he wished he could rebound and get hard again. He’d love to spend more time with that body. Instead she pulled the sheet back over him and told him they were done, and left the room.

He dressed, begrudgingly, with thoughts of what he would do if he got the chance again. He would be sure to book another massage with her as soon as he could. He could feel stirrings in his cock, but she didn’t return.

As Joe walked down the hall to the reception desk, he noticed the door to one of the rooms was ajar. He looked in to see if his sweet thing was in there. Maybe he could persuade her to have some more fun. Joe enjoyed what he saw much more. One girl was lying on the table with her ass at the end of the table and her legs up and spread. He watched as the other girl applied a strip to the first girl’s pussy then yanked it off. Apparently she was having her pussy waxed. He loved a pussy he could just dive into and the sight of the second woman’s face so close to the first one’s pussy was a lovely sight in itself.

Joe looked around to see if anyone else was around. The hallway was clear, so he stood and watched, drinking in the sights. The girl seated in front of the one on the table had nice full lips that he would love to have around his cock. He watched her plant little kisses on the area she had just waxed. His cock was now fully at attention. The girl on the table never flinched. Instead he heard her moan and ask the other one to continue. He rubbed his cock through his pants as he watched. He wanted to be in the middle of this using his tongue on those sensitive spots.

As if sensing his thoughts, the girl on the table turned toward the door and saw him watching them. They locked eyes. He heard her tell the other girl that they had an audience. Soon both sets of eyes were on him. The seated girl got up, heading toward the door. He fully expected her to close the door in his face. Instead she asked him if he intended to watch or if he was going to join them. He almost jumped through the door to join them.

Once in the room, the girls introduced themselves as Cindy and Sarah. Sarah had a sweet little ass that begged to be fucked. Cindy was the one with the lips he wanted wrapped around him. They stood in front of him, rubbing each other’s tits. Both girls were built nicely. Tight bodies, but with curves you could hold onto in all the right places.

Joe wasn’t sure where to start. Two beautiful sets of tits, one girl naked from the waist down with a clean pussy he could devour, and an ass he wanted to grab hold of. Both girls sandwiched him. Sarah stood in front of him with Cindy behind him. He took the opportunity to grab onto Sarah’s ass. Soft, but certainly fuckable. Cindy’s hands reached around and nimbly worked on removing his pants.

lauracerezat1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lauracerezat1

His cock was in her hands, loving the attention she gave it. He pulled Sarah’s shirt over her head. He was happy to see that she wasn’t wearing a bra. He eagerly began to lick her hard nipples. As she moaned her consent, she pressed into his mouth. Cindy said, “I think it’s time for everyone to get naked.” Clothes were quickly shed and landed everywhere.

Joe laid Sarah onto the table in front of him. With her legs spread wide, he began to finger her clit. He watched as her eyes went closed and a smile formed on her lips. Cindy was on her knees in front of him working her magic mouth on his cock. The faster Cindy sucked his cock, the faster he worked Sarah’s clit. Sarah bucked against his fingers and by the growing wetness he felt, he thought she was close to coming. A few seconds later, she came with a hard grind against his hand. His fingers slipped inside her as her pussy tightened. The tight grip made him imagine her around his cock. It was all he needed to push him over the edge causing him to unload down Cindy’s throat. He hadn’t wanted to come yet, but they were working him well. He hoped that things weren’t going to be over yet. Joe had plenty more he wanted to do to these young women.

When Sarah was able to stand, she told Cindy to get on the table. Cindy lay down and Sarah’s face dropped to Cindy’s pussy. All Joe could do was stand and watch. Sarah started driving her tongue as deep into Cindy as she could then slowly licked her way to Cindy’s clit, ending with soft little licks across that sensitive clit. She repeated this process several times. Each time Cindy groaned a little louder. Joe was getting excited watching this. Cindy’s tits sat there begging for attention. He moved to the head of the table where he could easily suck and pinch her fully erect nipples. They stood at attention as if begging for him to suck them and he happily obliged. Each time he gave a little pinch to her nipples, she ground her pussy a little harder onto Sarah’s face. Cindy held off as long as she could, but the pleasure was too intense. Her juices ran down Sarah’s face as Sarah lapped up as much as she could. Joe was surprised his cock was growing hard as he watched this beautiful scene play out in front of him. He usually needed more time to recover, but today was proving to be his lucky day. If only all men could be so lucky as to have something like this. When Sarah was done, she walked over to Joe and gave him a kiss that transferred the scent and taste of Cindy to him. If Cindy fucked as good as she tasted, he was about to be a happy man.

Sarah told Joe that she was done with Cindy’s pussy so it was his turn. He wasted no time in taking Sarah’s place, pushing his cock deep into Cindy. Sarah climbed on top of the table, positioning her pussy right over Cindy’s mouth for her turn at treatment. Sarah faced Joe so he had access to her young tits. She leaned forward offering her nipples to Joe as Cindy worked her pussy. Joe thought this might be the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. He took his time with his thrusts into Cindy. He didn’t want to come too soon and have this over with. He wanted it to last as long as possible. He watched as Sarah essentially fucked Cindy’s face. She pushed her pussy onto Cindy’s face at the same pace that his cock slid into Cindy. Sarah and Cindy came, one right after the other. Cindy’s moans were muffled by Sarah’s pussy grinding against her face. Cindy clenched tight around Joe as she came. He stood still and let her pussy muscles contract around him. He was close to coming, but there was still something he wanted. If Sarah said no, he’d pump Cindy until he unloaded, but he hoped his answer would be a yes.

Joe told Sarah he wanted her ass. Her response was to tell him that the lube was in the drawer in the table. “Hot damn” he thought as he reached for the drawer. He squirted some lube on that sweet hole he was about to fuck and stroked some on his cock as well. He had never felt so hard before. He told Sarah to get on all fours. Cindy knelt near Sarah and pulled her ass open for Joe to enter. He pushed in gently at first, not wanting to hurt her. He didn’t know if she had done this before. As he entered, he felt her tighten around him. If this was heaven, he was staying here forever. Cindy reached a hand under Sarah, fingering her to loosen her up a little. Slowly Sarah pushed back onto Joe, taking him in a little deeper each time. When he was in her ass up to his balls, he began to slowly slide in and out. Each thrust brought a purr of pleasure from Sarah. She was enjoying herself. Cindy positioned herself under Sarah, which gave her mouth access to Sarah’s pussy and clit as well as allowing her to lick Joe’s balls while he fucked Sarah. Cindy fingered her own pussy as she worked on both Sarah and Joe.

With the added sensation of Cindy’s tongue, Joe increased his speed. If he died today, he’d be a happy man. Every inch of his cock felt Sarah tightly wrapped around him. She moved in time with him, matching his thrusts with a groan of pleasure. Sarah began to push onto his cock a little faster, soon saying, “I’m……. going…….to…….cum.” A few seconds later Joe felt the tightest sensation around his cock while Cindy eagerly licked Sarah’s pussy. It was the final push he needed for his own turn. He debated for a second whether to come in Sarah’s ass or on it. He chose on it. He pulled out and Cindy quickly grabbed his cock, stroking him to his finish. He watched as his come landed on the tight ass he had just been in. When Cindy bent down and licked his come off Sarah’s ass, he groaned in absolute pleasure.

No man had ever been luckier than he had, and he was sure that he’d be spending much more time at this spa.

Published 
Written by Cherism
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments