Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Special Dinner Part 3

"Ending the evening"

2
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Reaching and taking her hand, my wife rose from the couch and started working on the ties on the front of the corset. Tammy stepped forward and assisted her, quickly freeing her from the confining garment. Beth jumped up from the couch and pulled the flimsy white negligee over head. I watched as her huge tits rose and fell as her arms lifted up, then bounced joyfully as she hung the light fabric garment over the arm of the couch.

Grabbing both of my hands, she dragged me through the doorway into the master suite, then a few steps more to the bathroom. All of it was as luxurious as the living room, muted soft colors and a big mural print of a country cottage over the bed. The bed was huge, covered with a soft white comforter and multiple pillows.

The shower was more like the shower in the boy’s locker room at school. It was easily 10’ x 10’ and had multiple shower heads lining two walls. As Beth reached in and turned a couple of knobs, warm water began spraying the room. It created a steamy mist that started the mirror to fogging in seconds.

We all stood there, holding each other and letting the water spray over our sweaty bodies. Tammy grabbed a handful of scrunchies and poured liquid soap so that they lathered white suds down the front of her toned body. I took mine and began soaping Chrissy’s lush body. My wife and I take showers together often. I quickly had her covered in soapy lather.

Amazingly, Tammy was doing virtually the same thing with Beth. She spent extra time massaging the slippery soap all over Beth’s heaving breasts. Beth wrapped her arms around Tammy’s neck and gave her a deep tongue kiss as she mashed her massive mammaries against the muscled chest and stomach. Their roaming hands spread the bubbling lather all over each other. One of Tammy’s hands roamed lower, shoving a soapy finger deep into the small girls’ ass, twisting it around exploring her tight back passage.

I did the same for Chrissy, giving her a couple of fingers in her own anal tunnel, working them around and cleaning her sticky fluids. Standing again, I kissed her full on the lips, allowing her to press her soapy body to mine. Her hands were running over my shoulders, spreading the foam over my body. From behind, I felt the two soft pillows of Beth’s chest press against my back as two additional hands began soaping my body.

The two women worked their way around my body, lathering me up and working their way down to my resurrected cock. Chrissy’s tits were pressed into my left side, her left hand slowly stroking up and down the shaft of my cock. Beth was pressed into my right side, her left hand on the back of my neck and her right hand fondling my soap dripping balls. Another pair of hands grabbed both of my ass cheeks, rubbing soap over my tight buns and dribbling soap into the crack.

I realized who the hands belonged to and realized that this was the first intimate contact between the Amazon and me. Other than the hand holding under the table while we were playing with Chrissy’s pussy and the quick goose I got in the hallway, this was the only full skin attention she had given me. Chrissy had seemed to be the focus of all of her attention.

Now though, she had set her sights on something else, my ass. Her hands were strong and viciously mauled my cheeks, digging little red daggers from her short manicured fingernails.

As my cock continued to strain from my wife’s talented hand job, I felt a finger move down the crack of my ass. The feeling as it slowly forced the cheeks apart during its slow trip, only to be violently plunged deeply into my ass. I could do nothing but stand there, supported by and wedged between the two busty babes, and let the invisible woman ream my asshole with first one, then two, agile fingers.

I groaned deeply when I felt the third one squeeze its way in. My sphincter felt like it was stretched as wide as my wife had ever accomplished before. I wanted to thrust my hips forward and remove the invading digits, but Beth’s firm grip on my balls restrained any kind of horizontal movement. Chrissy’s hand circled my cock’s bulging head and I felt a churning in my balls.

“Don’t let him cum yet,” Tammy’s voice said from behind me. Beth encircled the base of my cock with her thumb and index finger and squeezed hard. Chrissy stopped her hand motion and I groaned again in frustration as I felt my impending orgasm recede.

The fingers withdrew from my ass, leaving me feeling suddenly empty. Tammy appeared in my peripheral vision and started turning knobs and readjusting the shower heads. The soap flowed off our bodies and swirled down into the drain, leaving us dripping and glistening.

Tammy stepped forward in front of me, bringing her firm body close, joining in the group embrace in the multi-angled spray. For the next two minutes, four pairs of hands ran over naked bodies, clearing away stray soap from sensitive flesh.

The girls did a thorough job of cleaning off my cock and balls, while I did what I could to help them with their own stray soap bubbles. In the tight clench of the group grope fest, I was able to get my hands on Tammy’s firm body. I had never felt muscles like that before, hard and slippery. Working my hand down, I was able to palm her hot pussy and pinch her large clit firmly between my thumb and index finger.

Standing in front of me, Tammy’s eyes stared sternly into mine with a combination of anger and lust. She stepped back and turned off the shower heads, watching us as the last droplets dripped from our bodies. Reaching to a shelf outside of the shower room, she retrieved towels for us and we all began drying each other off, copping feels and getting in the occasional kiss when a nipple, butt cheek, or cockhead got within range.

Dry and glowing warmly, we moved out into the big bedroom. Chrissy and Beth sat on the edge of the bed, holding my hands and pulling me closer to them. My dick was still firm, swaying back and forth. Chrissy captured it firmly with her hand and fed it slowly into her mouth. Her full lips created an amazing suction effect.

Beth reached her hand up to my neck, pulling my face down to hers for a passionate kiss as Chrissy swirled her tongue around the head of my prick. Holding Beth’s face, I explored her mouth with my tongue.

Being bent slightly forward, my asshole was suddenly invaded again, this time by a wet probing tongue. Beth held me tight, refusing to break the intense kiss, while Tammy’s agile tongue wiggled inside my loosened pucker. Chrissy sucked in another couple of inches of my rigid cock as Tammy grabbed a firm hold on my butt cheeks and ground her nose deep into my cleft.

I almost lost my balance under the force of her thrust. Chrissy released my dick with a loud wet slurp and moved back on the bed as Beth leaned back, pulling me down on top of her, continuing the kiss.

I was lying on top of Beth now, positioned between her legs, but too low to be able to put my dick inside of her. My knees were up against the bed, but in an awkward position so that I couldn’t actually get them on the bed. From behind me, I could feel Tammy continuing her oral explorations of my back door. The only stimulation I could get on my revived cock was from the soft fabric of the bed comforter where it was pressed under the pressure of Beth’s legs wrapped around my back.

The bed shifted as Chrissy rolled off the side and padded out of my field of vision. I was left to try and concentrate on Beth’s tongue, tangled with mine inside her hot mouth, and the continued probing of my ass and mauling of my ass cheeks by Tammy’s powerful hands. I had both of my hands entwined in Beth’s red hair when I felt cold metal against my wrists and heard a loud double click.

Breaking our kiss, I looked to see my hands cuffed by a pair of professional looking handcuffs. Where the hell did these come from? As far as I know, our pair is still in our toy box by our bed at home. The look of surprise on my face must have tickled her, because my wife laughed heartily at my bemused expression.

“You touched Tammy.”

That’s a bad thing? I didn’t know this little group fest had rules!

“We don’t want you being a bad boy again. It’s better if I keep control of these.”

She jangled the handcuffs for theatrical effect.

I had broken an unspoken law that Tammy was supposed to be able to touch, anybody, anywhere, without being touched herself? I don’t know if I was more dismayed or more excited by this newfound information.

I felt the tongue leave my ass as Beth twisted her body, forcing me over onto my back. My wife held onto the chain connecting my wrists, pulling my hands above my head as Beth pinned me to the bed. This was definitely a strange turn of events. I was at the mercy of the horny women and my dick twitched in anticipation of what would happen next.

Beth sat up on top of my stomach, staring down at me trapped below her. My dick had regained its rigidity, the head resting against her soft ass. I could see Tammy moving around the bed until she towered over my face, her legs on either side of my wife’s kneeling form.

“Okay sweetie. Let’s see how good that tongue of yours is.”

She moved her body so that her sweaty pussy and tight ass hovered over my face, one leg on either side of my head, her feet holding my shoulders down. The last thing I saw was Tammy leaning forward, planting a full mouth kiss on Beth’s receptive lips and then I was smothered. She plopped her hot cunt straight onto my lips with such force that my nose ground into her ass.

“Lick me, bitch!” I heard through muffled ears as her thighs tightened around my head.

I immediately stuck out my tongue, pushing it as far as I could into her super tight fuck hole, although I began to guess that this cunt had seen very few cocks, if any.

Well, if she wanted an example of my oral talents, I’d give her the best I had. With my nose wedged tightly against her asshole, I began to twirl my tongue around, searching out every crevice of her tight box. I tried to move my hands to grab her ass and adjust it to get a better angle, but my wife was still holding the chain, restraining me and watching me attend to this dominant lesbian.

I could feel movement on my stomach, Beth squirming as she shared a passionate kiss with her partner. I could feel Tammy’s pussy lips quivering around my tongue as she performed her own oral explorations in Beth’s hot mouth.

I started to fear that I may actually suffocate beneath this Amazon when the tight ass on my face shifted slightly and the pressures on my body shifted momentarily. I gasped a quick breath and quickly let it out again as I felt the body on my stomach shift and sit back onto my cock. In one quick smooth motion, I felt my cock surrounded by Beth’s hot pussy again. She started up a rocking motion that had me grinding inside of her and, again, my face was covered by Tammy’s dripping pussy.

For the next five minutes, I licked and sucked on Tammy’s pussy, occasionally catching her big clit between my lips. When I could, I sucked and chewed on the engorged nub, sending shivers through her body and causing her to grind her quim on my now drenched face. Beth alternated her grinding movement with hip pumps that drove me in and out of clenching pussy with an increasing fury.

I knew something was happening when both girls seemed to go still for a second. Beth had pushed down super hard and was grinding the head of my cock against her cervix. Tammy had centered her clit over my mouth and squirmed in little circles as I captured her clit and began fluttering my tongue in a rapid fire attack.

As her muscular legs squeezed my head, I was barely able to hear two muted screams of pleasure as the two women came simultaneously. Beth’s pussy had clenched on my dick, cutting of the flow of blood and stemming the tide of my cum, which was threatening to explode inside of her. Tammy’s legs shivered as her pussy squirted a flow of juice that made me lose my fear of suffocation and begin to fear drowning.

I sucked and slurped, drinking as much of the sweet liquid as I could, but still much of it dripped down my cheeks, running warm streams down my neck. The liquid continued to flow for at least a minute, as Beth’s pussy spasmed ferociously around my prick. Again, I tried to move my hands and almost succeeded, but my wife’s grasp remained solid at my wrists, keeping me prone until their orgasms had subsided.

I felt a cool breeze blow across my cock as Beth rose off of me. The pressure on my face increased momentarily, Beth obviously kissing her lover and adding the extra weight on my drenched face.

“Did he cum?” I heard Chrissy faintly from between the clenched thighs.

“No. Can he come again?” Beth retorted.

From behind my head, I heard my wife’s sweet voice responding. “He’s got at least one more in him. It just takes a while to get the third one out.”

“Goody! I know exactly where I want it,” Beth giggled.

I felt a bunch of movement on the bed as Beth reversed her position to sit on my stomach facing my feet. I knew this was the position she had chosen, but not which hole she had chosen. I felt tightness around my cock head just as Tammy lifted her pussy from my wet face.

Looking down, I saw Beth’s asshole with my hard dick imbedded in it. As she slowly worked her way down it, she made a bunch of little grunts as it forced its way inside.

Tammy got up off the bed, her legs looking a little shaky for the first time that night. Looking up over my head, I saw my wife still kneeling, holding the chain on my hands. Her nipples looked like they were two inches long, jutting from the front of her undulating boobs.

Her eyes were focused on Beth’s ass, stuffed with my aching prick.

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

She had told me many times before that she wished she could see what it looked like when my cock was buried in her ass. We had bought a digital video camera once for this specific purpose. But from the look in her eyes and the expression on her face, the video didn’t do it justice.

I could tell from her body motions that she was grinding her hips in small circles, the usual sign that she was building to a climax. I knew from experience that she wouldn’t be able to cum without some direct stimulation, so this must have been quite a bit of torture for her too.

Beth was getting used to my large cock in her ass. I could feel little flutters as her clenching back door slowly adjusted to the invading member. She began little movements, stroking only about a half inch at a time, spreading the pussy juices coating my cock to lubricate her reluctant opening.

Tammy was standing a few feet to the side of my wife, looking down at her as she hunched her hips against nothing.

“Hold on a minute. Maybe this will help,” she said as she bent over, reaching under the edge of the bed. I heard something scraping along the carpeting and my wife half stood to allow her access to whatever she was hauling out.

“Sit down and hold on, honey.” Tammy was holding the end of an electrical cord, and I saw the tight globes of her ass, and her glistening pussy as she bent to plug it into the wall. Bending next to the side of the bed, she picked up a control box connected to the mystery device by a long black cord.

“Turn this way for more, this way for less,” she said, describing the control. “Be careful. This thing is wicked.” I heard a humming sound as Chrissy turned the control knob and her upside down face contorted as the sensations began running through her.

In the minute it took the two other women to get the device positioned, Beth had completed her mission of spreading out her lubrication and was steadily thrusting my hard cock into her ass, her hands on my knees. Each pump forced a grunt from her, echoed by my wife’s steadily growing moans.

Tammy disappeared from my view as Beth tortured her clenching asshole and squeezed my throbbing dick. Occasionally, my wife’s head would fall forward, burying my face in a cascade of brunette locks. Frequently, I grunted myself as my dick was forced in and out of the crushing passage.

Beth leaned back on me, her red head blocking my vision so that all I had to concentrate on was the squeezing of my dick in her fluttering ass. If she wanted to feel me cum again, she was certainly on the right track. I had no idea how much longer I would last under such treatment.

“I think it’s almost time for the finale. Why don’t you roll him over and let him watch Chrissy get off on the Sybian?” Tammy spoke from somewhere near my feet.

“I know what you want. Okay. Help me Chrissy,” Beth said.

As Beth slowly rolled to the right, Chrissy twisted the handcuffs causing them to momentarily bite into the flesh of my wrists. My only choice was to roll with Beth, leaving me lying on top of her with my dick still buried in her ass, my arms still being pulled over my head.

“Come on stud. Don’t leave her waiting,” I heard from behind me as a hand slapped down on the left cheek of my ass. The stinging slap on my sweaty ass was startling, forcing me to thrust my hips forward and causing another grunt from the lovely woman beneath me.

The tingling and warmth spreading on my ass cheek distracted me for a moment, causing me to pause. This prompted another quick swat from the muscular invisible woman behind me. Quickly I began a few fumbling strokes, being off balance without the use of my hands.

Chrissy, who was moaning softly, pulled my wrists up and over Beth’s head so that they were now trapped beneath the squirming red head. With her free hand, she reached down and I could hear the buzzing sound get louder and softer as Chrissy searched for the correct speed.

I couldn’t help but think of all the video’s we had watched together in bed that featured the Sybian machine. Soft and comfortable to sit on, it featured a vibrator on top that made all of the women we saw cum violently. Although this was her first experience using one, I could tell by the expression on her face that my Pay Pal account was going to take a massive hit in the coming weeks when she found one for sale.

Beth was moving underneath me, even though she was pinned by my 180 pound frame. She had spread her legs, allowing my dick a few extra millimeters of access into her tight rectum. At first her legs splayed out, but after a couple of thrusts wrapped back so that her feet hooked on my shins.

I was sure that Tammy had a wonderful view as my butt cheeks clenched and unclenched as my dick ground around in Beth’s bunghole.

I don’t think she was satisfied just being a spectator to this horny scene. One of her hands was rubbing my ass cheeks, massaging the tingling flesh. Her other hand was rubbing Beth’s juices around and into my asshole. I heard a spitting sound, and suddenly my ass was invaded by fingers, a couple of them.

If I hadn’t have had a couple there earlier in the shower, I probably would have screamed. As it was, I groaned loudly as the agile digits explore the ring of my pucker. My hips had stopped moving, my dick buried deeply in Beth’s ass, as the strong hands forced my asshole wider and wider.

Another sudden slap on my ass made me remember what I was supposed to be doing and I began moving my hips again, attempting to thrust into Beth. Each thrust was relaxing, counterpointed by the fingers that ground into my poor little asshole with each withdrawal. I had begun to think this would be too much and that I’d cum before Beth was ready, when the invading fingers left my quivering butt giving me a much needed break.

The relief was short lived when I felt the bed move again underneath me. I tried to rise up a little, but my restrained hands and Tammy’s forceful hand on my back kept me prone and staring into my wife’s smiling face.

When I felt cool liquid dripping into my ass crack, I almost became concerned. What was going on now? I had little time to consider it when I felt something being pushed against my reluctant pucker. It was a matter of seconds as my tight ring stretched out until it finally relaxed and allowed the invasion into my bowels.

Tammy’s hands took a firm grip on my pink ass cheeks and pulled me back hard, burying what I now understood was a strap-on cock, deep into my ass in one agonizing thrust. As I let out a loud grunt, I found it repeated by Beth, who beneath me had gotten my dick ground into her ass with equal ferocity.

In front of me, I saw my wife’s eyes fixated behind me, watching as this finely toned woman began to fuck the long dick in and out of my ass. I couldn’t see it, but it had to be at least as big as my own dick, 8” long and thick. It was going much further and had me stretched much wider than anything my wife had ever stuck in there.

The sensations were incredible, like I had to piss and cum at the same time. After the third or fourth stroke, I heard a click and the damn thing started buzzing. It was powerful and overwhelming to both me and Beth, who had moved a hand beneath us, pressing two fingers to her own excited clit.

I didn’t have to move much any more, not trapped between these two horny vixens. Each thrust from Tammy, plowed me further into Beth. Each time Tammy pulled out, she stretched my asshole as it tried to stay clamped on the rubber dick. My hips would pull back, pulling partially out of Beth, only to be slammed back in on Tammy’s next ferocious thrust.

It suddenly got louder in the room as Chrissy reached for the Sybian’s controls, turning the knob to the highest setting. This action was mirrored by Tammy, as she adjusted her own speed control, increasing the vibrations in my ass that travelled down my cock and into Beth’s own pliable asshole. All of us were moaning and grunting as each successive thrust brought us closer to a climax.

Chrissy was the first to go over. She let out a scream and shuddered violently atop the newly discovered wonder toy. Her gaze was completely glossed over as she ground herself into the orgasm that consumed her.

Beth was next. I could feel the tips of her fingers hitting my balls as she furiously frigged her clit beneath us. When she came, her butthole clamped down on my prick, squeezing it like it was trapped in a vice. Tammy’s thrusting into my ass continued to try and force it in further, but it was like trying to put a square peg in a round hole, impossible. Her ass had clenched tight, and all my dick was able to do was pulse hotly inside the plugged hole.

Tammy and I came together. With one last violent thrust by Tammy, my dick was forced to its limit inside of Beth and began to spurt all of the remaining cum in my balls inside Beth’s hot asshole. The buzzing of the strap-on coincided with Tammy’s own shaking body on top of me as she squealed through her own mind blowing orgasm, better than the one she gave herself on Chrissy’s foot.

We all lost muscle control at that point and we ended up in a perverted pile in the middle of the bed. Chrissy was fumbling with something and I felt the cuffs fall away from my wrists. Leaning over, she kissed me passionately, searching my mouth for my dry tongue. I felt small convulsions in my softening dick before it slipped from Beth’s abused asshole. I mirrored Beth’s sigh as Tammy slowly withdrew her own prick from my tender ass, rolling over onto her back and sucking in a few deep breaths. The flesh colored strap-on flopped up on Tammy’s muscular stomach, looking as natural as any man’s in a similar situation.

I rolled off Beth as Chrissy moved onto the bed, lying facing me and blocking my view of Tammy. We all slowly came down from the throes of our passion, Tammy being the first to let out soft snores as she fell asleep from all the exertion, one hand draped over Chrissy’s hip. Not long after, she was followed by the other two satiated women whose breathing settled into a gentle pace.

I had to pee.

Carefully working my way out of the tangle of arms and legs, I stood at the side of the bed gazing down at the three women thinking how lucky I am. For our first experience with others, this was definitely one for the history books. Just looking at the three different females, arms and legs tangled together, made my dick want to twitch again. Twitch was all it could do though, being thoroughly drained of its special essence.

I took a leisurely pee, wincing a little as my butthole clenched to force the pee out. I had never felt that tender before, but relished in the tingles that still emanated from my sore ass.

Realizing I was dehydrated, I went in search of the soda I had left in the living room. Picking it up from the little puddle of condensation, I drank deeply. Draining the glass, I returned it the table, exchanging it for the large roach in the ashtray. I lit it and sucked deeply, relishing in the post-sex glow while standing naked in this luxurious living room.

Looking around the room, I noticed my wife’s dress lying on the floor by the desk. The poor thing was going to be a wrinkled mess if I didn’t do something, so I walked over and picked it up, straightening it along the seams and hanging it over the desk chair.

Out of the corner of my vision, I saw the screen of the laptop. Facebook, of course. Who isn’t on that stupid networking site?

Wait a minute! I know that picture. It’s mine and my wife’s engagement picture that we both love so much, the two of us smiling at the camera, grinning like fools. Every other line had that picture heading it, counterpointed by an artsy picture I also recognized as being one of my wife’s conversation buddies.

I’ll be damned. My wife already knew these women, or at least whichever one was “Annie Oaktree”, my guess being Tammy, well enough to chat. The discussion was a back and forth between the two that included arrival times, who to talk to, and what they would be wearing.

So this wasn’t just a chance encounter. I had been set up by my wife to be sucked, fucked, and reamed by her fantasy online friends. This means she gave her permission, without consulting me.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not objecting. As I ran through the scenario, I could see how everyone had accepted their roles and the unwritten rules I had accidently broken. She could have told me and I wouldn’t have broken it, but I’m guessing that was part of the fantasy. To have me break the rule so that I could be restrained.

I smiled with a grin worthy of Dick Dastardly, the old cartoon villain.

I felt her behind me before I heard anything. Chrissy’s soft arms wrapped around me; pulling me back tight against her chest. Her boobs crushed against my back.

“How are you feeling? Sore?”

“A little, but not too bad.”

“Bend over. Let me see.”

I bent at the waist as her fingers pried my cheeks apart, her eyes glued to my poor pink asshole.

“It’s pink and a little puffy. Is that what mine looks like after you’re done?”

“Usually, yes,” I said as I turned and looked her in the eye. “You set me up.” I pointed at the screen towards the proof.

“Does it matter? You seemed to be enjoying yourself.”

“I wanted to fuck YOU tonight. Beth drained me so thoroughly; I won’t even be able to get hard again until tomorrow.”

“It is tomorrow honey.” She laughed and threw her arms around me. “But I’ll let you rest until the sun comes up. You can drive me home and fuck me in the shower.”

I held her tightly, feeling her hands stroke down my back and grip my sore ass.

Her birthday was coming up in a couple of months, and there were lots of guys on her friends list that said they would love to get a chance to fuck her. I think it’s time for me to start arranging my own ‘chance meeting’ with those that lived close enough. Two can play at this game of fantasy fulfillment.

Published 
Written by LongWillie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments