Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spinning Down the Rabbit Hole - Part 5

"Mitch takes a business trip to Chicago, spending some quality time with Bre's college roommate."

17
16 Comments 16
8.2k Views 8.2k
7.3k words 7.3k words


It had been a little more than three weeks since Bre’s friend Lilly had visited them from Chicago. Bre and Mitch were back into their regular routine. He spent Wednesday nights in her townhome and she spent her weekends at his apartment. They had not spent much time discussing the threesome weekend, but it was understood it was most enjoyable and would be repeated if given the opportunity.

One Wednesday night when they were laying in her bed, recovering from a very active and loud sexual session, Bre rolled over to snuggle next to him. “When can we have a threesome with me, you and another man?”

“Not anytime soon,” was his quick answer.

“You just don’t want me to have any fun,” she pouted.

Mitch rolled over saying, “Let’s remember something, young lady. It was you that brought your friend to my place for the sole purpose of getting me to fuck her while you watched. I didn’t dream that one up. It was your idea.”

“I know,” she whined. “And I’ve apologized already to both of you. But you did enjoy it.”

“How could any man have possibly been with two such beautiful and sexy women and not enjoyed it?” he asked her.

Bre, of course, was very pleased with his statement of fact. It made her very happy he said she was beautiful and sexy. It was certainly the way he made her feel every time he looked at her. She could get excited just seeing him look at her from across the room. Even in the office she could feel his eyes undressing her. He was a strong and exciting man that could make her feel completely feminine from 100 feet away.

She didn’t give up her line of thought. “Since you got to enjoy two women, it only seems fair I should get to try it with two men.”

“If it happens, then I get to pick the other man,” he said with a small chuckle, “Since you got to pick the other woman.”

“Oh no!” Bre insisted. “You would pick some homeless man who hadn’t bathed in two years. I brought you a beauty queen.”

“Well,” he responded, “She wasn’t ugly.”

“Wasn’t ugly?” she spit out. “She was gorgeous and almost as hot as me!”

“Almost,” he answered. Mitch put his arms around Bre and pulled her to his side in a spoon position. “Let’s get some sleep before your hotness overwhelms me once again.”

Bre took his hand and placed it on her breast. “I always sleep better when I’m with you,” she whispered.

As usual, after a night they had spent together, Bre and Mitch left for work at different times, making certain no one would catch on to their arriving at the same time and perhaps putting two and two together. This day Mitch arrived first and was at his desk almost ten minutes before Bre arrived.

As he sat there checking his morning email he found one with an address he didn’t know. He was going to delete it, thinking it was junk, but hesitated long enough to place the cursor over the address to get the name of the sender. To his surprise it read, “Lilly Parker.” The name didn’t come to mind for a second before he remembered Bre’s college roommate. He didn’t remember if Bre had ever told him Lilly’s last name during her visit. He checked the subject box of the email and read, “Is This You?”

He opened the message and read, “I’m hoping this reaches you, Mitch. Knowing you and Bre work for the same firm I decided to send a message to you using the same format as Bre’s address. If this is you, I would appreciate a response.”

Mitch thought for a moment before responding. With a smile on his face, remembering their time together he replied, “You got me, Lilly. This is my work address. Please find another email address where I prefer to send and receive personal messages. I hope all is well in the windy city and you are thinking of a return visit to our quiet little city.”

Before Mitch finished looking though his morning email, he saw another message pop up from Lilly.

It read, “Great! I was hoping I could get through to you. This message is coming from my personal email account. My next note will be to your personal account. Everything in Chicago is not great, but hearing from you makes my day brighter. Lilly.”

Mitch read the note from Lilly, sat back in his chair and smiled. He couldn’t think of any woman who compared with Bre’s sensuality and pure joy in sex, but Lilly would certainly come in a close second. And given enough time, he thought she could possibly be an equal to Bre. “Wouldn’t it be a contest worth having,” he thought.

Making certain there was nothing pressing at the moment, Mitch took the time to sign on to his personal email account and send a message to Lilly. “I have your personal mailbox and now you have mine. It is great to hear from you. Why are things not ‘great’ in Chicago?”

Mitch closed his personal account and began the day’s business. However, by noon he was still thinking about the messages from Lilly and signed back on to his personal account to see if she had responded.

“After spending a weekend with you and Bre, I knew my sex life was in the pits. I was home for two days before my ‘boyfriend’ showed up. I spent thirty minutes with him in bed before standing up and telling him to get the hell out! You two know what sex and sexuality are all about. I just didn’t know how sex starved I was before my weekend with you. I’m just hoping we can recreate our weekend again soon. Lilly,” was the message he found.

Just as he finished reading the message from Lilly, his phone rang. The assistant to Mr. Bradley informed Mitch that her boss would like to meet with him at 2:00. He told her he would be there at the appointed time and hung up. “What does he want now?” he thought.

At precisely 2:00, Mitch stepped into Milton Bradley’s doorway and said, “What’s up, boss? You have something for me?”

“Hi Mitch,” Bradley said with his normal soft smile. “Come in and sit down. I have something I want to discuss with you.”

Mitch took a seat and tried to look casual and unconcerned about being called to the President’s office. In truth, he was always uneasy when he was told to present himself to the Big Guy. He knew he had no reason to be concerned, but still, it always made him nervous. “What can I do for you?” he asked.

“I have a meeting coming up next week,” the President answered. “And the truth is, I don’t really want to go, but it is important our firm is represented. I was hoping I could convince you to go in my place.”

Inwardly, Mitch was very happy to be asked to represent the firm anywhere and anytime. Being asked to be the firm’s representative meant his personal stock was moving up, because there were three vice presidents that could be handed the job. “I’d be very happy to represent the firm if that’s what you’d like for me to do, but if it’s a meeting you are supposed to attend wouldn’t you rather have a Vice President go in your place?” He hesitated before adding, “Wouldn’t it look like you thought the meeting was so unimportant you handed it off to a lowly Director?”

The boss smiled, saying, “I like the way you think, Mitch, and I like the way you speak your mind. It’s a very good point you’ve made. I could, indeed, send one of our Vice President’s, but I’ve actually given this some thought and believe your being there does a couple of things for us. First, it allows me to show we have youth in our organization. I think that’s important. Secondly, it shows we have depth in our management team.”

Bradley walked to his door and closed it. “Mitch, I have three vice presidents. Two of them are in their sixties and the third is 58. When one of those two sixty year olds decides to hang it up, you’ll have a new job. I’d like to get you started a little early and let people see your face.”

He walked over and put his hand on Mitch’s shoulder. “Just make certain you don’t let any of those people from other companies hire you away from me.” He sat behind his desk once again and said, “I really have thought about this trip. It will be good experience for you, but I have no doubt you’ll have our competitors checking you out. I’ll be surprised if someone doesn’t make you an offer.”

“Your confidence in me is very gratifying, sir,” Mitch replied. “I’m not interested in working for another company, but if someone offers to double my salary, I’ll certainly let you know.”

Bradley laughed. “Not only are you a straight shooter, you’ve got a set of brass balls on you.” He handed Mitch a folder. “All of the information on the meeting is in this folder. It starts next Wednesday at noon. It will be in the downtown Marriott in Chicago. Nora has already booked a room for me. I’ll have her put it in your name.”

“Would you mind spending some time with me next Tuesday to give your prospective on the topics of conversation? I want to make certain I don’t get off track,” Mitch told him.

“I’m not in the least worried about you getting off track,” Bradley said, “But I’ll save you an hour or two next Tuesday so we can discuss it. Maybe we could have lunch together at my club, if you don’t have other plans.”

“That would be excellent, sir, and thank you,” Mitch said as he stood. “I’ll read through the material you’ve given me and be better prepared to discuss the meeting with you on Tuesday.”

The two men shook hands before Mitch began to walk back to his office. He should probably have been thinking about Bradley saying he would become a vice president, but instead he was thinking about getting to see Lilly. All of Lilly. He was working up an erection just remembering Lilly down on her knees, fingering herself while she gave him her first BJ. “Damn!” he thought to himself, “She is one hot woman.”

By the time Mitch reached his office he had begun to wonder if he should tell Bre he would see Lilly in Chicago. By the time he sat in his chair he knew there was no way he could not tell her. He picked up his phone and dialed Bre’s extension. When she answered he said, “Bre, when you have a minute could you come to my office?”

“Should I take my panties off first?” she asked him in a whispered voice before she giggled.

“I love the way your mind works,” he answered with a chuckle. “It’s not overly important, but I do have something I want to tell you about.”

“Give me five minutes,” she answered him. “I just need to talk with my assistant quickly. Then I’ll be there.”

When she came into his office her bright smile thrilled him as it always did. She was a beautiful woman and never failed to be his favorite eye candy.

As soon as she was seated and before he could open his mouth, she leaned forward and whispered, “You were beyond good last night, Mitch. I must have had at least four orgasms. I love our Wednesday night meetings.”

Suddenly Mitch was feeling like a total heel. He was thinking about having sex with her college roommate when he had only been out of Bre’s bed for just a few hours.

“I was just down to see Milton. He wants me to attend a conference in Chicago for him next week,” he told her.

“Excellent,” she said with a smile. “I think it’s wonderful that he picked you rather than one of the company VP’s. Don’t you agree?”

Mitch laughed. “I do agree and said that to Milton. I suggested he should send one of the VP’s rather than a lowly Director.” Looking up to make certain no one could hear he continued, “And he told me that as soon as one of the older VP’s retired, he would be moving me into one of those positions.”

“Oh Mitch,” she exclaimed, “Wouldn’t be wonderful? I’m very proud of you.”

“Hang in their sweetie,” he told her. “Those old farts are likely to hang around for another ten years.”

“Do you want me to take one of them to bed and tune him up until he dies of a heart attack,” she said with a sexy smile.

Mitch had to laugh at her remark. “Hey,” he offered, “Knock yourself out. Is there one you fancy?”

“Not really,” she answered. “I wouldn’t mind having a lover that was old, but those guys all act like they’ve got their asses at the superiority level. They probably think their shit doesn’t stink.”

“That sounds about right to me,” he said with a chuckle and then whispered, “And when I move up it would be reasonable for you to move into this job.”

“Cool,” she replied with a bright smile. Bre’s smile went away just as she asked, “Did you say your meeting would be in Chicago.”

“Yep,” he answered. “I’m supposed to have lunch with Milton at his club on Tuesday and then get to Chicago Wednesday in time to make the first session of the conference.”

“Great,” she said, smiling again. “You can see Lilly while you’re there.”

“Would you want me to see her?” he asked seriously.

“Of course I would. She told me when she got home from her trip here that she sent her boyfriend packing. I’ll bet she’s as horny as a Texas longhorn by now,” Bre laughed. “She works in downtown Chicago. If I tell her you’re coming she’ll pack a bag and stay with you.”

“And you would be OK with that?” he asked.

“Of course I would,” she answered. “It’s not like you two haven’t already had sex together. After all, you’ll be coming home to me, so why would I mind?”

“I’ll be there two nights,” he told Bre. “Maybe she’d like to have dinner with me one night.”

“If I know my old roomie,” Bre said with one eyebrow cocked, “She’ll have YOU for dinner. You had just better come home from this trip and be ready to spend your weekend making me feel loved and wanted.”

“And you better behave as well,” he told her. “I’ll be gone on Wednesday night and I know what you like to do on your Wednesdays.”

Bre sat quietly for a minute just looking at Mitch. It was obvious to him she was plotting something. “What are you thinking about?” he asked her.

After a few quiet seconds, Bre stood, closed his door and then walked around behind his desk. “First I’m thinking I’ll want to spend this entire weekend in bed with you. I don’t want you showing up in Chicago even a little bit horny. Secondly, I’m thinking if you are going to be having sex with my best friend, you’ll have to let me watch.”

“You want to watch?” he asked.

Bre reached out, took his hand and pushed it up between her legs until his fingers were touching the silky smooth patch of her panties. “Yeah,” she whispered. “I’d like to watch you fuck her.”

Never one to miss an opportunity, Mitch pressed his fingers into her sex and began to move them slowly. “And how do you plan to do that?”

“The same way you watch me masturbate when we aren’t together,” she answered in a soft, sexy voice. “When you are ready to have sex you’ll connect with me through Facetime. Then I can watch you fuck my best friend and can get myself off while you are doing the same thing.”

“You are a kinky little thing, aren’t you,” he said as he pulled her panties aside and slipped a finger inside her very wet sex.

Bre closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling between her legs. “Maybe I’m a little kinky,” she whispered. “But you know about my fantasy of watching the two of you fuck like a couple of animals.”

“You mean like we did last night?” he asked as his finger continued to saw in and out her pussy.

“Yes,” she gasped as she pulled his hand from under her skirt. She kissed his hand and licked his fingers. “I was enjoying that too much to be in the office. I was about to make some noise that might have been heard outside your door.” She smiled and said, “Maybe I’ll come to your house tonight.”

“And maybe you’ll stay there all weekend?” he asked.

“Yes,” she answered, “And we’ll decide how I’m going to watch you in Chicago.”

Before leaving the office, Mitch signed into his personal email once again. His message to Lilly read, “Looks like I’ll be in Chicago next week. I’ll be staying at the downtown Marriott on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Maybe you’d like to have dinner with me. Mitch.”

After arriving home he checked his personal email again to see if Lilly had seen his message yet. He was very pleased to see she had already responded. Her message said, “Fantastic! I’d love to have dinner with you. May I suggest room service in your hotel? Lilly.”

Mitch let out a whistle. “Here we go,” he said out loud. “Let the party begin.”

Mitch arrived at the Chicago airport about 10:30 on Wednesday morning. On the flight he had tried to concentrate on his work files and the notes he had taken when having lunch with the company President. But the happenings over the weekend with Bre kept creeping into his mind. Their weekend was sexual overload. Bre was totally wound up on his trip and how she would get to watch him have sex with her best friend. Then last night she had stayed at his place to give him one more taste of her body and her desire before sending him off to have sex with another woman.

Mitch and Lilly had exchanged a few more messages. They had already decided on when and where they would meet. Lilly told him she and Bre had exchanged messages to make certain Bre was aware that Mitch was going to see her. Lilly didn’t exactly spell it out to him in detail, but she left no doubt in his mind she planned to get into his bed.

His first conference meeting was at 1:00 and was scheduled to run until 5:30. That would give him time to get back to his room and set up the things he and Bre had discussed. He was back in the lobby bar ten minutes before his guest was supposed to arrive. He ordered a drink, knowing he was going to need it.

Just as he had his first swallow of a very dry martini, he spotted Lilly walking through the doorway. When she had been in his apartment, she had rarely worn anything other than one of his shirts. This was his first opportunity to see her dressed to be seen in public. Mitch smiled knowing every man in the bar would turn to look at her as she walked slowly to his table.

Mitch stood when she reached him; put his hands on her waist saying, “Damn girl, you look good enough to eat.”

As he leaned over to give her a light kiss she said, “I hope you get a chance to do just that.”

After she was seated, Mitch asked, “What can I get you to drink?”

“Can I get something to go?” she asked is a soft, sexy voice.

“Don’t you think we should talk a bit before I rip your clothes off?”

“No,” was her direct answer. “I’ve been thinking about this for four days.

“And you think I haven’t been thinking about it?” he asked as he leaned back in his chair.

After telling the waitress she wanted a glass of wine, Lilly leaned toward Mitch, giving him a great view of her breasts.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

Speaking softly she said, “I had a note from Bre today. She told me she’d spent the last three days fucking and sucking you like a cheap whore. She said she hoped you had the strength to get it up for me at least once.”

“Really?” was all he could answer, but was thinking Bre may have started a competition.

“That’s what she said,” Lilly told him with a coy smile. “But I’m remembering a man that kept two women satisfied for two days and I’m willing to bet there is still a tiger in your tank.”

“Then satisfying just one woman shouldn’t be too difficult,” he said with a smile.

“One very horny woman,” she corrected him. “I checked a bag at the bell stand. I’m planning on staying here with you both nights. Do you have any objection to that?”

“Are you asking a serious question?” he asked. “Are you honestly asking me if I’d mind having a naked woman with your beauty in my bed?”

The waitress set down Lilly’s glass of wine and walked away. She picked it up, holding it out to him for a toast. “Here’s to two nights of sexual excess that neither of us will ever forget.”

Mitch touched his glass to hers. “To two nights of excess.”

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Lilly dropped her bag and wrapped herself around Mitch. “I hope you’re on the 50 th floor and this ride will take a while.”

When the elevator stopped on the 12 th floor, Mitch picked up her bag and let her to his room. No sooner had the door closed than Lilly was on him again. He pinned her against the door, put his hands into her hair and said, “Are you ready for a little sexual excess?”

When he kissed her he found out just how ready she was. Within thirty seconds she was groaning. Within the first minute her fingers were clawing at his belt buckle. Suddenly she broke the kiss and stared into his eyes. “You just won’t believe how fucking ready I am for you.”

Mitch took off his jacket, tossing it aside. The jacket was followed by his necktie. Once his shirt was opened, Lilly was kissing his neck while her hands were unfastening his belt buckle and the top of his trousers. As she pulled down his zipper and pushed her hand inside his boxers she gushed, “I’ve thought about nothing but this for the past four days.” She groaned as she wrapped her fingers around his hard cock.

He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back so she was looking up at him. “Is that what you were wanting?”

“Oh, fuck yes,” she growled as she squeezed his stiff shaft. Dropping down to her knees, Lilly pulled his trousers and boxers down to his ankles in one swift move, leaving his cock pointing at her nose. “Oh yeah,” she said softly, “This is what I’ve been waiting for,” before taking the head into her mouth with another groan.

Lilly began to work on his cock the same way she had the first day she met Mitch. As she began to slide his cock in and out of her mouth and run her tongue around it, he quietly pulled his cell phone from his shirt pocket, turned it on and selected FaceTime.

Bre was waiting for this connection. When it came in, she turned on her iPad to see his smiling face.

“This is what you wanted,” he said softly and turned his phone to face Lilly, on her knees, sucking his cock.

The picture on her iPad focused and she could easily see Lilly’s face as she moved back and forth on Mitch’s cock. “Are you enjoying my boyfriend’s dick?” she said loudly enough for Lilly to hear.

Lilly slowly turned her face up to see Mitch’s cellphone and saw the face of Bre looking back at her. “Yes, in fact I am,” she said with a smile. “I’m guessing you set this up so you could watch. We know that’s what you like to do.”

Bre didn’t exactly smile, but said, “I told Mitch he was free to do anything he wants with you as long as I know about it. And what better way to be fully informed than to see it happening?”

Lilly was stroking his saliva covered cock as she looked up at the cell phone. “You can watch all you want, but I plan to fuck him until we are both unable to move. Are you good with that?”

“He’ll still be going when you can’t move,” Bre answered with a laugh.

Before Lilly turned back and tried to swallow his cock once more, she said to Bre, “We’ll see how it works out and you can watch it all.”

“Mitch!” Bre called out.

He turned the phone to face him. “Are you certain you want to watch?” he asked with a wry smile.

“Damned right I do,” she answered. “But I think you two should move to the bed and you can hook up your iPad. The tablet will make it easier for me to see.” Before he could move she added, “And leave the lights on.”

“Will do,” he replied. “We’ll be back in a minute.” Disconnecting from her, he put his hand out to Lilly saying, “Let’s move to the bed. I don’t want to leave marks on your knees.”

Lilly giggled and stood. “And maybe you’d like to undress me?”

Wearing only his shirt and socks, Mitch took Lilly to his bed and began to undress her. He would bend over and kiss each new uncovered patch of skin. When he removed her bra he was delighted to find her nipples hard and sensitive to his touch. He was even happier to find her panties were soaking wet when he removed them. “I’m going to insist you sit on my face before we do anything else,” he whispered in her ear as his hands squeezed the cheeks of her ass. “I want you to rub that wet pussy on my mouth until you cum. Do you understand?”

His words made a shiver run down her spine. “I understand completely,” she answered, “But maybe you should connect your iPad before our friend gets angry with us.”

He put his palm over her sex, moving it slightly to cover it with her juices. “Have you really been thinking about us getting back together?”

“Oh my gosh,” she said as she closed her eyes to think about the sensations caused by his hand between her legs. “I’ve thought about little else. We had such great sex. I don’t think I’ve ever been so uninhibited.” She put her arms over his shoulders. “I want that again, Mitch. I just want to fuck without a care in the world and cum over and over again, just like I did at your place.”

“Are you going to feel uninhibited with Bre watching?” he asked.

Lilly gave him a wicked smile. “Are you kidding? I’m going to enjoy her watching. We’ll have her fingering herself and using every toy she owns. I just feel sorry for you when you get home.”

“Why would you feel sorry for me?” he asked.

“Because she’ll jump your bones and screw you until your cock wants to fall off … just to get even,” Lilly answered with a laugh. “You’re gonna have to prove to her than she’s better than me.”

“Is that what you think?” he asked as he pulled his iPad out of his suitcase.

“That’s what I think,” Lilly answered as she stretched out on his bed. “And you’ll lie and tell her that she’s much better than me.”

Mitch wanted to laugh, but didn’t. He put the tablet on a stand on the bedside table and turned it on. He activated FaceTime and waited for Bre to show up. As soon as he saw her face, he rolled over on the bed beside Lilly and asked, “Can you see us clearly?”

“Yes I can,” Bre answered. “Can you see me?”

“I can see you,” Lilly answered. “I think you should be naked like we are if you are going to watch and join in.”

Before Bre could answer, Lilly got on top of Mitch and positioned herself above his face. Bre could only see her from her breasts down, but she could see Lilly lower herself onto Mitch’s mouth and heard her say, “Oh fuck yes!”

Bre watched as her friend slid her pelvis back and forth over her boyfriend’s face. She could hear Lilly’s groans and whimpers. She could see the woman was holding her own breasts in her hands, making Bre think of the last time she had done the same thing to Mitch. She vividly remembered how he enjoyed it almost as much as she did. She was thinking his face would be covered with Lilly’s juices now and she knew he would be enjoying it.

When Lilly started to moan loudly, Bre pulled off the clothes she was wearing and began to twist her nipples as she watched them. Watching them was exciting her. When Lilly began to say she was getting close, Bre grabbed a vibrator, turned it on and pressed it between her legs. When Lilly cried out and stopped moving, Bre had her first orgasm of the day.

After several moments of recovery, Lilly slid down his chest until her face was above his. She kissed him deeply, enjoyed the taste of her own pussy on his face. She looked up at the tablet and spoke directly to Bre, “What would you like for us to do now?”

The way Lilly said it made Bre a little angry. “I want you to get on your hands and knees,” Bre demanded. “I want to see him fuck you like the bitch you are!”

Lilly simply smiled and rolled off of Mitch’s chest. When he moved, she turned, allowing Bre to see, positioning herself on her hands and knees.

By now Mitch was very anxious. He quickly got behind her, rubbed the head of his stiff rod through her wetness a few times before putting his hands on her hips and pulling her back onto his stiff cock.

Bre could see the look on Lilly’s face as Mitch’s cock pressed inside of her. Watching her friend’s facial expression made Bre whimper softly. She knew how good it felt and she knew within a matter of seconds, Mitch would begin to pound into her silky wetness at a good rapid tempo. Bre loved the way he fucked her in this position and was almost sorry she had demanded they do it this way.

She watched Lilly and Mitch go at it for almost ten minutes. The couple in the hotel became so engrossed in each other they completely forgot they were being observed. They were both coated in a fine layer of lust, gasping, grasping … lost in their own world.

Lilly buried her face in a pillow and screamed as her orgasm swept over her, leaving the muscles in her thighs twitching.

The vibrator Bre had stuffed deep into her core left her gasping for air as her own orgasm left her unable to make a sound. But she watched as Mitch took Lilly by the hips, buried himself as deeply as possible into her old roommate and growl like a grizzly and he deposited in her a massive load of his cream. Bre could see as the camera on the iPad revealed the stream of fluid running down the inside of Lilly’s thighs.

Lilly and Mitch fell into a heap together in the middle of the bed. Through the haze of her own orgasm, Bre watched as they lay there panting for almost five minutes.

When at last Mitch moved, he turned toward the tablet, gave Bre a grin and said, “Did you enjoy that?”

“I would have enjoyed it more if I had been on the bed with you,” she answered honestly, “But I have to admit it was the best porn I’ve ever seen.”

In her room, Bre could hear Lilly laughing at what she had just said. Lilly turned over, looked into the camera on the tablet and said, “I guess it isn’t often you get to see really good porn, especially when you know the actors.”

Bre felt her mood lighten up and replied, “The difference was, the people in my porn video weren’t actors. They were real people; people who totally enjoyed fucking.”

Lilly laughed. “I think it’s fair to say I enjoyed it.”

“And I think it’s fair to say you aren’t through,” Bre told her. “If I know Mitch, he’s just getting warmed up. If you’ll flip him over and put his cock back in your mouth, he’ll be ready to go again pretty quickly.”

Lilly looked at Mitch and grinned. “Is it true?”

Being true to character, Mitch flipped over on his back, saying, “You’ll have to discover the truth on your own.”

Turning to the camera, Lilly smiled and winked at Bre before she turned around to position herself over his limp cock. She sucked his noodle into her mouth, letting Bre see she was giving it her best to raise the dead.

“Put your finger in his ass,” Bre told her old friend. “That gets him hard every time.”

Lilly looked back toward the camera with a questioning look.

“Trust me, Lilly,” Bre told her. “There isn’t anything we haven’t done. I know what I’m talking about and he knows what makes me crawl the walls.”

For the next quarter of an hour, Bre watched as Lilly followed her directions to get Mitch aroused and ready to go again. When she could see on her small screen that he was stiff and ready again, Bre was also ready. When Lilly climbed on top of him and took his staff into her wetness, Bre had found her ribbed, glass dildo and had her largest butt plug ready to go.

As she watched, Lilly began to slide up and down on Mitch’s shaft. When she began to moan with pleasure, Bre began to pleasure herself with the glass dildo.

When Lilly had his cock buried into her depths and began to grind back and forth, Bre had lubed up her butt plug and pressed it into her ass. As Lilly’s noises got louder, Bre joined her.

It didn’t take long for Lilly to have another orgasm and Bre was right behind her. Both women were tired, but not willing to stop … the sex was just too good.

Bre knew Mitch was not near having another orgasm just from her own experience. “Turn around,” she said to Lilly. “Get in the reverse Cowgirl position and let him see your ass. He’s an ass man and it will drive him nuts.”

Lilly looked at the screen and smiled at her old friend. Rising up, she turned around, hung for a second to let him see it before she dropped down once again, taking his cock into her as deeply as it would go.

It was Mitch’s time to groan. Lilly was wet on her own, but she had been filled with his cum just a short time ago. His cock slid though her like she was made of velvet. As she pulled up and dropped down, he could see it clearly.

Bre understood men are creatures of vision. Men were excited by what they could see more than by what they felt or heard. As he watched his cock disappear and reappear from her pussy, his excitement rose.

Waiting as long as she could, Bre spoke to Lilly, “Take him in your ass now.”

She could see Lilly hesitate. Because they had discussed it, Bre knew Lilly had only had a few experiences with anal sex. She had been very honest with Lilly and let her know anal was something she and Mitch did on a fairly regular basis and admitted she loved it. But she also knew Lilly had questioned her about the size of Mitch’s cock. Lilly had said she was certain that Mitch was just too big for her ass.

“Come on, Lilly. Trust me,” she coaxed her friend. “You won’t be sorry.”

Lilly seemed to hang in midair. She had lifted herself until Mitch’s cock was standing free, dripping wet and pointing at her ass. She dropped back, lowered herself until she could feel the head of his cock touching her rosebud and … pushed down.

She was relaxed and he was coated in her fluids. His cock slid inside her ass like it had been coated with layers of lube. When it was submerged, she stopped to consider the situation. She felt him buried in her ass, the size of his cock stretching the walls of her channel, but noting the lack of pain she had expected.

“That’s it,” Bre coached from her side of the screen. “Fuck him and I promise you’ll have the best orgasm of your life!”

Mitch put his hands on her hips and began to move her up and down. It took only a few seconds for Lilly to realize how good it felt. There had been a cock in her ass before, but she expected it to hurt and it did. This time, she was expecting it and the fact was … it felt so very good. As he pushed and pulled her up and down on his cock, the feeling just became sweeter with each movement.

After what seemed like a long time, Lilly heard Bre saying, “Its good, isn’t it? You love it, don’t you?”

“Fuck yes,” Lilly gasped.

“Roll her over on her belly,” Bre directed Mitch. “Get her on her belly and fuck her ass until she screams.”

Almost instantly Lilly felt herself being twisted around until she was face down on the sheets. And almost instantly she felt Mitch’s large cock push back into her rectum and begin again fucking her into a state of bliss.

“That’s it, Mitch,” Bre called out. “Fuck her pretty ass until she squeals.”

The camera angle for Bre was perfect. She could see his cock disappear in Lilly’s ass and see his body press into the softness of her butt. She was working the glass dildo and knew without a doubt there was a wet spot on her sheet caused by her own juices. She had never made herself squirt before, but she felt the excitement building inside her and knew without a doubt she would cover herself in cum when Lilly reached her first anal climax.

“Oh fuck!” she heard Lilly gasp. Through the screen of her tablet Bre could see the muscles in Lilly’s legs trembling and she knew exactly how her friend felt. Bre threw her head back and cried out as her own orgasm swept over her body like a tidal wave. She pulled the glass toy out of her pussy and squirted cum down to her knees. Her body jerked with muscle spasms. She rolled over on her side, putting the toy into her mouth so she could taste her own sweetness.

In the bed in the Chicago hotel room, Mitch’s excitement had peaked hearing both of his women crying out in orgasm. He buried himself in Lilly’s ass once more and let his own demons free.

All three of them were quiet for the next five minutes, except for the sounds of labored breathing. When Mitch rolled off of Lilly, she moved herself to the iPad and looked at Bre. “I admit … it was fucking amazing,” she said with a bright smile. “Just amazing.”

“I’m glad my boyfriend could teach you something new,” Bre replied with an arched eyebrow. “I’m always happy to help a friend out.”

“He’ll be coming home to you,” Lilly offered with a sad smile. “If I could keep him here, you’d better know I would.”

“Maybe we’ll let you watch us when he gets back to me,” Bre told her friend.

“And maybe you’ll invite me back for another visit?” Lilly asked.

Bre smiled warmly at her old friend. “You are always welcome here. And maybe we can get Mitch to get one of his handsome friends to join us for a foursome.”

“Oh, you are a kinky bitch,” Lilly laughed.

Bre whispered as if Mitch couldn’t hear every word she was saying. “After you were here I tried to get him to set up another three-way, but this time with two men and the bastard wouldn’t do it. Maybe he’ll bring in another man if we have two women.”

“I have a four day weekend coming up next month,” Lilly said with a laugh. “You get it set up and I’ll be there.”

“I’ll let you know as soon as I get Mitch home and show him how much better in bed I am. I don’t want him remembering you instead of me.” Bre yawned and said, “And I’m turning this off and going to sleep. I don’t have the energy to have any more sex with you two.”

“Good night,” Bre said with a sweet smile. “Keep my man warm.”

“I’ll send him home undamaged,” Lilly answered and turned off the tablet.

Mitch moved beside Lilly and squeezed her ass. “Are you ready to go to sleep?”

Lilly rolled over on top of Mitch, kissed him and said, “Why don’t we take a shower and then get something to eat. I have a feeling you aren’t quite finished with me.”

“Not quite,” he laughed. “Not quite.”

The last time Lilly looked at the bedside clock she saw it was 3:30 AM. She gave some thought to waking Mitch before deciding to wait until the sun was up. “One more night to go,” she said softly with a bright smile. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep saying, “Thank you, Bre.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments