Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strip Poker

"She only had on her stockings and garter belt."

6
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
STRIP POKER

A short adventure for Nan and Mike.

Nan was getting older and she was starting to forget what it was like to be young. Although Mike came to see her at least three times a week, he noticed her slow degeneration.

"There must be something I can do for her," he thought to himself.

He would play card and board games with her just to keep her mind active. One day she surprisingly suggested that they have a game of ‘Strip Poker.” He was horrified. Nan told him not to worry that she used to play when she was younger. Mike explained that he was her grandson and not her husband.

"Don’t worry darling, Nan will win, she always does,” she explained.

Mike was fearful, as he didn't’t know what would happen. He actually played Poker at the Casino at least once a week. He thought about it and after a lot of insistence from Nan he agreed.

“We must all have the same amount of clothes on,” said Nan.

“Of course, Nan.” Mike made sure that he had extra on just in case Nan did win a few games. He would let her win just to keep her content.

The game started about 6.00pm in the evening after they had eaten. Nan sat on one of the armchairs and Mike sat opposite her with a coffee table between them.

As the game continued Mike realised that his Nan was a good Poker player. She kept winning even when he didn't’t allow her to. After he got down to his boxers, which was about 12 games later, Nan was down to Bras and Panties with stockings and garters.

This was getting Mike turned on. He loved a woman in stockings and garters, even if she was his Nan. She actually had a great pair of legs, something he hadn’t noticed previously as her skirts were worn below the knee.

Now Nan was a 60 year old lady, with shoulder length light brown hair, grey eyes, pale skin and had a bosom of about 38D, and a rather large backside., which had a beautiful wobble when she walked. She also had a good pair of legs.

When they got to this situation, Mike asked his Nan if she wanted to continue.

“Of course I do, I haven’t beaten you yet, young fellow,” Nan retorted. I want to see you in all your glory and naked.”

So the game went on, Nan lost the next couple of games and removed her Bra and then her panties. She just sat there in just her stockings and garter belt. That was nearly the end for Mike. He had to win the next game or he would be showing everything along with Nan.

Bad Luck! Mike lost the last game and dubiously removed his boxers.

“Well, my boy that is some tool you are carrying around there,” said Nan, commenting on his hard on. Mike blushed and looked away.

“Don’t be shy baby, Nan’s seen a few of those before, maybe not as big,, but I know what to do with one. Why don’t you come over this side of the table and let Nan look after it for you.”

“What do you mean Nan,”

“I mean I want to look after your cock darling.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

I haven’t seen one for a few years and I miss having a man around the house, for other things than mowing the lawn.”

Mike moved around to sit beside his Nan. She took hold of his cock with one hand and pulled him round to face her. She ran her fingers up and down his hard stalk and teased the head of his cock.

“While I am doing this, I would love you to play with my pussy darling.”

Mike moved his hands and fingers down to her love hole and found that she was already wet and ready for his fingers. He slid his hands up and down her inner thighs and worked his way up to her labia lips. He massaged them for a while and slipped his index into Nan’s pussy and pushed it back and forth, keeping all the juices flowing.

In the meantime, Nan was working fiercely on his cock. She worked her hands gently back and forth, then bent over and took the tip of Mike’s penis between her lips. Mike was shocked but he couldn't’t do anything. Nan was taking his to Heaven. He only hoped he was doing the same for her.

She lifted her face and smiled at him and slipped off the chair.

“Let’s go to my bedroom.”

Mike followed her to the bedroom and could not believe his good luck.

He was going to fulfill his fantasies. He had so wanted to get this glorious woman into bed for so long and hadn’t been able to work out a way to do it.

Nan dropped on the bed and indicated for Mike to kneel down in front of her. He knew immediately what she wanted and he was so willing to give it to her. He knelt down and worshiped her lower limbs with his eyes and hands. Running his fingers up the length of both legs and back down to her toes. He picked up her foot and sucked her toes, one by one, through the stockings.

He worked his way up to that glory hole that was waiting for him. He poked out his tongue and licked the tip of the clitoris that was standing waiting for his attention. He flicked his tongue endlessly up and down on that precious spot. He could feel Nan writhe and tremble under his onslaught, but he couldn't’t get enough of her. He ate her pussy until she cried out in bliss,

“Mike, Mikkkkkeeee, don’t stop baby.”

He stood up and looked down at her.

“Do you want me to fuck you Nan?"

“Oh yes darling, fuck your Nan. I need you more than ever.”

He slowly slid into her love hole, gently inch by inch, making sure that he didn't’t hurt her with his eight inches. She sighed when he was fully inserted and started to work with his rhythm. They humped together as though they had been doing it for years. This went on for about ten minutes and Mike could feel a build-up in his balls and knew he was very close to ejection. He wanted Nan to be satisfied as well.

“Nan, I need to come soon. Are you nearly ready.”

“Yeesssssss. I’m cummmmiinnnnggg now,” and erupted like a lava overflow.

After five minutes Mike sat up and looked at his Nan.

“Nan, that was wonderful. I will never have to think of something to do with you now.”

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments