Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strippers Letting Loose

"This is the story of my birthday party that I threw while working at a strip club."

18
9 Comments 9
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was working at a stip club and had been there almost 7 months. I had gotten the hang of things and even made some pretty good friends. We were in the back getting ready for the evening and discussing my upcoming birthday party.

"You guys better come. Since my birthday is so close to Memorial day, I always plan this huge party and no one ends up showing up!" I tell them as I finish curling my hair.

Gwenn, one of my best friends, leans over and kisses me lightly on the cheek. "Sweetie, this is going to be the best birthday party ever! I promise!"

"It better be!" I retort as I waltz onto the stage to start the evening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day of my party finally arrives. We have a cabin by the river all to ourselves. A volleyball net is up and there are 2 kiddie pools full of alcohol. There are decorations everywhere and we are ready to go! I look around at my close friends who have helped set up.

"Now let's see if anyone shows up!" I say, taking my 1st shot of the evening.

Gwenn, Harley, and Lynn all do a shot with me as we start the music and get to dancing. Ten minutes later and no one has shown up, I start to worry that this is another bust party. Another shot, and I look up to see several cars pull in all at once! I smile, and run up to the cars to see who it is. One car has the DJ, the bouncer, and the manager from the strip club (all of whom are very nicely endowed if the rumors are to be believed), and the other car has some more of my stripper friends. Everyone gets out, whiskey in hand and we do a shot all together. 

"Let's get this party started!" I yell as I head over to grab another beer. 

We go through many more shots and lots more beer before its cake time. Everyone is quite drunk by now as they sing me the "Birthday" song. I lean over to blow out the candles and almost fall into the cake! The manager, Buck, catches me just in time, grabbing a handful of tit as he does. I laugh and blow out the candles, then lean over and whisper to him, "I think you grabbed my tit too hard. Better kiss it and make it better."

He looks down at my 36DD breasts and smiles. "Later baby, promise."

I smile and turn to the task of drunkenly passing out cake. After the cake is done I start on opening my presents. I get a few nice things, then I open the best present of the night. It is a 12 inch double headed dildo from Gwenn!

"Guess what I'm going to be doing later guys!" I yell as I lean over to kiss Gwenn. We usually just kiss on the cheek or do a quick peck on the lips, but this time I plant one on her and really start kissing her. We are both pretty tipsy and quickly forget that everyone is watching us. Our lips part and my tongue slips into hers. Our tongues start to dance as I feel something tugging on my shirt. We break apart and both her shirt and mine disappear. I realize that Buck has helped me with mine, and Lynn has helped her get hers off. We quickly start kissing again, missing the contact. I feel Buck's large hands cup my breasts from behind as I deepen the kiss than Gwenn and I are sharing. My breasts are suddenly free as Buck tosses my bra away. I look down and see that Gwenn's breasts are also naked. She leans over and takes a nipple in her mouth, gently sucking on my hard peak. Buck comes around to the front of me and takes the other nipple in his wet mouth. The feeling of having both my breasts suckled and licked is almost too much and my knees start to shake.

Buck catches me once again and leads us over to the bed. He slowly removes the rest of my clothes then makes me lay on the bed, legs spread. I look up and see Lynn with another shot. She puts the glass to my lips and pours it down my throat, then quickly replaces the glass with her mouth, kissing me to help calm the burning of the whiskey. I smile at her and tell her its her turn. As she takes her shot I look around and realize that everyone from the party is in the room in varying degrees of undress. As I lie naked on the bed spread eagle, Gwenn, Harley, Buck, Ray (the DJ), Matt (The bouncer), Dawn, Candace, and Robin all strip naked too. I am amazed at the size of the guys and so are several of the other girls. I watch as Dawn drops to her knees to take Ray's 11 inches down her throat.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

He reaches over to where Lynn is standing and buries his hand in her snatch.

I am enjoying the show so much I don't realize that someone has crawled between my legs. As soon as they bury their face deep in my snatch I look down to find Gwenn licking my folds and moaning against my mound. I loose track of who is where as my pussy is expertly licked by my best friend. I feel hands all over me now, kneading and licking my breasts. Pinching the nipples and making me cry out. I have a nice fat cock shoved in my face, and without looking to see who it belongs to, open my mouth wide to try and swallow the whole thing. Slowly, inch by inch, he shoves his whole cock down my throat. I gag for a second, but right then Gwenn shoves 2 fingers deep in my pussy, and "mystery cock" shoves the rest quickly down my throat. I open my eyes and look up to see Buck smiling down, my eyes water as he starts to pump in and out of my throat. I moan around his cock as Gwenn moans into my pussy.

She slips another finger in, and I start rolling my hips as she licks my clit and slams my pussy with her fingers. I glance down to she her getting taken doggy by Matt. Every stroke he takes, she mimics with her hand. Faster and faster we go, the sounds of sex coming from all corners of the bedroom. My pussy starts to gush as my orgasm builds. Buck face-fucking me now, using my hair to pull my head onto his cock harder. Faster. I start to cum, drenching Gwenn in my pussy juice. She licks and laps and starts to cum too, screaming into my pussy as Matt rails her even harder.

Buck pulls out of my mouth quickly and shoots all over my face, stream after stream of hot, sticky jizz. I open my mouth trying to catch a taste. I manage to get one little drop in my mouth, then quickly suck his cock back into my mouth, making sure to get every drop. I vaguely hear Matt moan something and look down to see him pull out of Gwenn and shoot all over her ass. Gwenn collapses on the bed as I finish with Buck's cock. 

Buck disappears, then reappears with another round of shots for us. I quickly down my shot then head towards Gwenn. I am on a mission and want to clean up Matt's sticky mess from her ass and pussy. She is still lying on her stomach as I crawl over and lick the length of her ass crack, starting from her wet, dripping pussy up over her tight little pucker, clear up her crack. I lick her cheeks clean then drop back down to her asshole. I tease her with my tongue, licking around and just into her pucker. Out of nowhere I feel a huge cock enter me from behind in one stroke. I am so wet that he slides right in. My pussy spasms at the sudden intrusion and I shove my tongue as deep as I can get it into Gwenn's tight ass as I moan from pleasure. This causes Gwenn to moan as well and when she opens her mouth, Buck shoves his cock quickly in before she can close it.

As I eat her ass and pussy, Buck fucks her face slowly and whoever is behind me starts pumping into me hard. My pussy is dripping again as my orgasm quickly builds. I shove my tongue deep into Gwenn's ass as I manage to fit 4 fingers in her recently fucked pussy. The guy behind me leans over and whispers in my ear,"I am going cum deep in your pussy and when I do I want you to make Gwenn cum. Do you hear me?" I nod quickly, so close to cumming, I use my left hand to rub Gwenn's clit as I eat her asshole and piston the 4 fingers on my right hand in her dripping pussy. I feel her pussy start to contract and know she is close. Behind me I hear, "Fucking now!"

I feel his cock spasm deep in my pussy as Gwenn cums over my hands. The cock shoots several streams deep in my pussy before disappearing suddenly and being replaced with another hard cock. This one immedietely gets to business, slamming my pussy hard and making me cum. The previous guy's cum is dripping out and making the current guy's strokes that much more slippery. He quickly cums deep in side too and we all collapse and watch Gwenn finish sucking Buck off. 

Another round of shots and I say,"Well guys, I think this has got to be the best birthday party I've ever had!!!" 

Everyone laughs, and someone says,"Yeah and its not over yet!"

The rest of the night was just a blur of orgasms, sucking, and fucking. If I could remember more details I would gladly share them with you, but that last shot did me in!

Published 
Written by tie_me_up_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments