Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer 2000 - true story

"True experience, Flat tire encounter"

16
7 Comments 7
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My name is Helga, and my husbands, is Ricky. I am 5’5 wear a size 34C bra. I am a blue eyed, blonde from German,y with great looking legs and a nice ass. I met my husband at one of the HOT New York parties. We started talking, have a few drinks and he took me home, because the girl I came with, was busy with some guy and I was sure she was glad that I left her alone.

We hit it off well, and started going on dates and finally got married. He was 27, and I was 26. We have been married now for 10 years. The sex was great, but after a couple of years, I suggested that we should spice it up by having a third party. I thought for sure he was going to blow his top but to my surprise he said he had been fantasizing about this for some time and he would love to do it. I was delighted, and told him I wanted black cock because they turn me on and I had been fucked and eaten by blacks before. That did it. For the next 10 years, we found all kinds of ways and places to do this.

Every story I write is an actual experience

Florida Summer 2000

My husband, Ricky, and I were in Florida because he had to deal with some problems and it looked like it was going to take a couple weeks. It was hot but I managed to stay cool by wearing very little. Shorts and a skimpy tank top and sandals.

I was on my way back to where we were staying and somehow got lost and wound up in an area where I saw only black people and that made me nervous. I was used to black people but not in such a concentration.

I suddenly heard a big noise coming from the front of my car and the wheel was pulling to the right. Got out and realized I blew a tire, 'Great I said to myself!' As I was standing there, a big black guy came out of his house to see what my problem was and offered to change the tire for me. I said “OK.”

He went to the trunk, opened it and said, “You have no spare. I’ll get my brother, Jimmy, to take the wheel to a shop and have the tire repaired."

I thanked him profusely. It was hot, and he suggested that I come inside and wait for his brother to return. I hesitated and thought about it and agreed to go inside. We walked into the living room and I sat on a couch which was in the middle of the room. Said his name was Billy, he offered me a cold drink which I was happy to take.

He sat across from me smoking a cigarette, which smelled like a joint. I am used to the smell because I smoke them myself with my husband.

I asked him how long does he think before his brother would come back, said he did not know and stated to look at me in a way I have seen before, that hungry look. He was looking at my crotch and I could see in his eyes that he wanted to eat me.

He got up and asked if I would like joint, I said yes, figuring that whatever was going to happen a joint would keep me cool. He went to a drawer in a cabinet on the wall in back of me, lit the joint and handed it to me while standing in back of me. I felt his big hands on my shoulders and slowly slide down the front of my chest reaching inside my tank top , grabbed both of my tits pulling on the nipples and twisting them.

I was a stuck and had no way out. My car was missing a wheel. I should have said something but it stated to feel good and my juices started to flow between my legs. I know my panties were soaking wet.

He stated to kiss my neck, moved to my mouth with his thick lips, pushed a thick tongue in my mouth which I started to respond to. He came and sat next to me on the couch and pulled my top down to my waste, smiled, bent down started sucking on one nipple while still pulling and twisting the other. He then put his hand down the front of my shorts and pushed them down with my soaking wet panties, spread my legs apart and put two fingers in my juicy cunt.

I could hardly breath, because I felt I was about to cum. He pulled his fingers out; turned me over on my stomach, put his face in the crack of my ass and pulled the cheeks apart. Next, his tongue was running all around the hole, I started moving my hips up and down from the sensation of his tongue pushing into my asshole . I really got hot. He reached between my legs and pushed two fingers into my wet pussy and started to finger fuck me while sucking on my asshole. I came and screamed and fucked his fingers until my orgasm stopped.

He then flipped me on my back, opened his zipper and pulled out a thick 8 inch cock. He spread my legs as much as he could and rammed the head into me and pushed until all of it was inside. I was ready to cum again, I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me as I screamed aging with pleasure.

The orgasm kept coming in waves and said, “Fuck me hard, fuck me hard.”

My juices were flowing all over the couch and he bent down to eat my pussy with his big lips and long tongue.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

He stood up and had me on my knees pushing his cock against my lips to open my mouth. I let the head slide in and licked away his pre cum and slowly pushed my head forward so that I could take that big cock down my throat without gagging. He moved my head back and forth, so that he was fucking my face. I felt his cock throbbing and he shot a hot load down my throat. The load kept coming and I swallowed most of it, some of it came oozing out of the corner of my mouth, he took his finger and pushed the cum in my mouth so that I could swallow it.

I was panting and fell on my stomach to take a break.

I felt him spread the cheeks of my ass and run his finger around my ass hole and slowly push his thumb into my ass. It felt good. He took a tube of lube and put it on his fingers and around my ass hole, started to slowly push a finger up may ass hole until his whole finger was buried. It felt so good and I started to rotate my ass telling him that I am enjoying this. He then proceeded to push 3 fingers to spread my ass hole to get me ready to be fucked up the ass; he moved his fingers in and out until they were buried.

With his other hand he smacked my ass a few times, which produced a great tingling sensation. He removed his fingers and I felt the head of his cock against my ass hole and knew he was ready to fuck me in the ass. Slowly the head went in and he pushed until his whole cock was inside. It felt so good, I was breathing hard, I was ready to cum again. He grabbed a hold of my shoulders and started to fuck me hard. I just loved it. He was going faster and faster, I came jerking my ass up and down and felt his cock pulsing and knew he was about to shoot his load into my ass. I told him to shove it in all the way and come, he did and I felt his hot load shooting and shooting while he kept moving in and out holding on to my hips.

He pulled out just when Jimmy walked in on us. Jimmy took one look at us and said, “I want a piece of this white ass.”

Jimmy dropped his pants. I turned around to see and saw that his cock was bigger than Billy’s. I was going to enjoy this.

Jimmy spread my cheeks and put his face into the crack and ran his tongue into my ass hole, which was still open from his brother. He grabbed my hips and jammed his big cock up my ass until it was totally buried, it felt so good I wished it would stay there all day. Jimmy started fucking me hard and I was bouncing up and down on the couch. I grabbed hold of the armrest, because I knew I was coming again and needed to hold on to something because this was going to be a big one.

Sure enough I came and kept on coming, I was seeing stars and thought I was going to pass out. I didn’t, and I felt Jimmy’s cock jerking, he groaned and let go a great load of hot cum but kept on fucking me, shooting more loads and finally he fell on top of me rolled over and looked at me with a great smile.

We all took a break. Billy brought me a cold drink.

Jimmy grabbed a hold of my face and pushed his big cock into my mouth. I was gagging, but I finally was able to let it go all the way down my throat.

Billy pulled my legs down on the couch while Jimmy straddled me bent over my head and fucking my face. Billy spread my legs and started eating my soaking pussy. I was coming again and shot my hot juices into Billy’s open mouth, he kept on licking until I stopped shaking. I took Jimmy’s cock out and ran my tongue under his shaft up to his balls, back down to the head and without warning he shot his hot load all over my face and tits. I wanted it in my mouth and grabbed his cock and put the head in my mouth while he kept shooting more cum. I was hotter than I was earlier and wanted a lot more. Jimmy had shot his load but he was still able to slide down to my pussy and drive his cock in all the way to his balls.

He flipped me over so that I was on top of him. He pushed his cock into my soaking hot cunt. Billy spread the cheek of my ass and plunged his cock into my ass hole and both started fucking me hard. I loved being Dp'ed. It did not take long before I felt a climax coming again. I squeezed my pussy and my ass hole and with that I came and I could feel both Jimmy and Billy getting ready to drop their load into me. What a great feeling getting all this cum up my ass and pussy at the same time.

What a fucking this was. I laid down on my back and said I have had it and got up.

I needed to get back to the motel I was staying at, and clean up before my husband got home. He would smell all that cum right away. Jimmy put on my tire, and I asked Billy for his phone number in case I get another flat tire while I am here.

I got in the car. Both my pussy and asshole were sore. I smiled.
Published 
Written by Jaque69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments