Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer of Lust Pt. 2

"The summer that changed everything for me."

16
13 Comments 13
8.0k Views 8.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words

“Everybody loosen up a little, and open your robes,” Christine said as she pulled her robe open to expose her full breasts and neatly trimmed pussy. She was lying back so that her ass was on the edge of the couch and her legs were slightly parted. The lips of her twat were already reddened and pouting, and her hands were roaming from her tummy to her breasts. She began to toy with her nipples. I noticed that all eyes were fixed on Christine.

All three of the guys had followed suit, and had opened their robes to show off their family jewels. Jeff’s cock was magnificently hard, and he was lazily stroking it, and toying with his balls. Ben was playing with his balls with one hand and rubbing his member to a nice erection. I opened my robe as well, not wanting to appear like I was the odd one. Actually, I was quite aroused with the whole turn of events, and found it exciting and intimate to show off for the others.

Christine let her hands roam across her tummy and down her thighs, and she spread her legs slightly. “OK,” she said, “We’re doing this for each other, so you have to give everybody a really good view.” Christine then ran her fingers across the lips of her pussy and held it as if to display it.

Jeff and Ben both followed suit, spreading their legs wide to show off their balls. Jeff reached under his to heft them and roll them around impressively. This was making me really hot. I spread my legs more, and ran a finger up and down the length of my slit. As I got back to the top, I used my fingers to spread my labia slightly so that my clit was exposed. I touched it gently with the tip of my finger, and felt myself quiver.

“OK now,” Christine said, “Go slow. The idea is to make this last a half an hour. No fair coming until I say so.” Christine made slow lazy circles with her finger in the curls of her hair of her crotch.

“Oh wow,” Ben said, as he stopped stroking his cock and just held it as it twitched, “I don’t know if I can go half an hour!”

“You’ll just have to try to control yourself.” Christine said. She was really putting on a show now. She had pulled her pussy lips apart to expose the pink wetness inside.

I watched Ben. He was rubbing the underside of his cock just behind the head, making little circles with his middle finger. The head was purple and swollen.

Glancing at Jake, I saw him slowly stroke the length of his cock with his left hand. The monster had blue veins snaking up the length of it, and as it pulsed slightly, the veins would move with the skin. He was watching me intently, his eyes fixed on my finger as it traced a lazy circle around my clit. I could feel my twat start to ooze as I got more and more aroused. Some of the sperm that Ben had spewed inside of me earlier was leaking out.

Christine looked at Ben and asked, “Do you ever play with your nipples when you masturbate?”

Ben was staring directly at Christine, who was tugging at a nipple with one hand as her other massaged her pussy.

“I never thought my nipples were very sensitive, I guess.” Ben said, as he tried fondling one of his tentatively. “I guess it does feel kind of nice though. I know Jan just loves to have her nipples played with.”

Christine and Jeff both looked at me with that remark. I felt the urge to show them just how much I like the idea, and used both hands to fondle both of my nipples at once. I gave them a little tug and felt my pussy contract. A large dollop of Ben sperm oozed forth, and ran down the lips of my pussy. I could fell the wetness seeping from between my legs. Jeff’s eyes got big and he said, “Oh Wow! Did you see that?”

I was suddenly the center of attention. I could feel four pairs of eyes watching Ben’s cum puddle between my legs. It made me so hot my pussy twitched again, and still more drooled out. Ben must have deposited a huge load inside of me. I reached down and dipped my middle finger in the wetness and used it to make my clit slippery and wet.

Jeff was stroking his cock rapidly now, and even Christine was watching intently, and had seemingly forgotten about any need for restraint. She was using both hands, and had slid one finger inside her pussy while rubbing her clit with her other hand.

I felt positively lewd, as I contracted my muscles as much as possible to get even more of Ben’s cum to run out. I dabbed a bit with my finger and brought it to my lips to taste it.

“Oh Wow!” Jake said, “That’s amazing!” He was breathing heavy, pumping his cock steadily, and the head of his cock was so big it looked like it’d burst. Seeing the effect I was having on him, I took a dab of the love juice and moistened my right nipple with it.

If I was driving Jake and Jeff crazy with the little show I was putting on, Christine, had become the focus of Ben’s attention, as she was now pumping two fingers in and out of her cunt.

Ben began stroking his cock rapidly, and grunted, “I can’t… uhhh… wait any more…” as cum spouted from the head of his prick and landed on his hand.

“No fair, Ben!” Christine said between ragged breaths.

“Sorry,” Ben said, “I just couldn’t help it.”

“Well, for your penalty, you’ll have to lick me until I come!”

I was a little amazed at this turn of events, but I was so hot that I was about ready for anything. Ben looked questioningly at me, and I shrugged to let him know it was OK with me. When Ben looked at Jeff to get his reaction, Jeff just said, “It’s your penalty, pal.” And grinned like a fool.

Ben kneeled between Christine’s legs and began to lap at the pouting lips of her pussy. Christine tipped her head back in appreciation of Ben’s talented tongue and said, “Mmmmm!”

Jeff and Jake and I watched in fascination.

“What do I have to do to get a penalty?” I asked, seeing how much Christine and Ben were enjoying themselves.

“Come over here, Jan,” Jeff said, “I’ll show you a penalty!” He held his cock out for me. I went over in front of Jeff and knelt between his legs and took his stiff cock in my hands. I leaned forward and took just the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue across the underside. Jeff moaned and closed his eyes. I could tell this wouldn’t take long. I bobbed my head up and down just a couple of times when I felt someone behind me flip the hem of my short robe up on my back. I looked back to see Jake kneeling behind me with his enormous prick in his hand. There was no mistaking what he had in mind. Jeff opened his eyes to see why I had gotten distracted. He winked at Jake and patiently waited for Jake to mount me.

In spite of the fact that my pussy was literally dripping wet, I could feel Jake struggling to be gentle while still working that thing into me. I turned to look at Jeff who mocked me by making his eyes big and making an O with his mouth, mirroring the expression that must have been on my face.

“Fill ‘er up, Jake!” Jeff said, like he was asking for gas.

“Oh wow!” was about all I could say as Jake’s rod slipped part-way into me. It only took a push or two before it bottomed out in my pussy. God, I felt filled up! Jake’s enormous tool felt wonderful, and as Jake started a slow rhythm, I found myself pushing back. Jeff gently put his hands on my head to tell me he wanted attention now too. Now this was truly new and different for me! I was so hot by then, that I loved the idea of having a cock in either end, and servicing two guys at once.

I went back to sucking on Jeff’s stiffy and began to play with his balls with my hand. Jake held my hips as if to control my squirming bottom and keep from popping out of me. He began pumping away at me with long slow strokes. I could tell he was close to coming by the way he was breathing, and that he was trying to make it last. I was in heaven. I felt completely sexy like I had given in completely to pure lust. I guess I had.

I heard Christine give a little gasp behind me and I could tell that Ben had brought her to a satisfying climax. Christine gave a long sigh as I could hear Ben stand up. Ben must have spotted the three of us going at it, because he made some comment about me getting the really big penalties.

Jeff was starting to get really close. “I’m gonna cum, Jan.” he said. I just kept my lips wrapped around his cock and hummed my approval. I decided to go all the way with this and see if I could swallow Jeff’s load. I usually didn’t do that, but just then, I couldn’t get enough. I had given myself completely over to the lust madness. Jeff’s sperm rocketed into my throat, and I swallowed greedily. It was difficult to concentrate on that with Jake’s huge cock sliding slowly all the way in, and then slowly all the way out. I was on the verge of coming myself.

Jeff spewed several large gobs of sticky, salty sperm into my mouth. I swallowed it all, and kept slurping until Jeff couldn’t take the stimulation any more, and pulled his cock away from me. He lay back and said “Oh Baby! Oh Baby!” as his head rolled back on the back of the chair. “Whew!”

I reached back to find Jake’s hand, and guided it to one of my nipples. He got the idea right away, and leaned forward a bit so he could pinch both nipples at once. That’s about all it took for me. I started having one surging wave of orgasm after another. Every time Jake would slide his cock in, and pull it back, it would send another wave of ecstasy washing through me, causing my pussy to throb and contract. After about five or six of these waves, Jake couldn’t hold back any longer, and I felt him stiffen and shudder as he held his cock deep inside of me as it twitched and spurted.

Jake and I both collapsed on the floor in a heap and lay there for a bit, panting. Even after he had pulled that big prick out, my twat still tingled like it was still filled to the brim. We pulled ourselves up to sitting positions on the floor, and leaned against the couch, one of us on either side of Christine. Ben, in the meantime, had returned to his chair, and was looking admiringly at Jake and I.

“What do you think, Christine?” Ben asked, “Should we give ‘em 5.8’s and 5.9’s?

“Oh, definitely!” Christine shot back.

“I think maybe even a 6.0 or two.” Jeff said without raising his head. He looked like he had passed out.

“Jake,” I said, “You’ll have to make up some of those cards, so the judges can hold them up after each performance.”

“Maybe I will!” Jake said, looking at me with a grin.

“You know,” Christine said, as she lit a cigarette, “you guys are really terrible at following directions.”

“We’re sorry.” I said.

“I’m not,” Jeff said, head still lolled back in the chair, eyes closed.

Jake got up, tying his robe, and asked, “Anybody want a beer?”

There was a general nod of approval from all. Jake brought back five beers and handed them out. He sat on the floor on the other side of Christine, and reached for the hose to the hookah. Christine was still slouched down on the couch between Jake and I, and had made no effort to cover herself up whatsoever. Her legs were slightly parted, and she had a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other. She couldn’t have looked more like a total slut.

Jeff, who had revived enough to accept a beer from Jake, found a lighter, and lit the remaining lump in the bowl.

“What’s in that stuff?” Ben asked as Jake took a long drag.

“I don’t know, exactly,” Jake said, “but it’s really good isn’t it?”

“You guys have done this before, haven’t you?” I speculated. Jake just grinned. I turned and looked up at Christine. She smiled her most innocent smile and said, “Who, us?”

Ben, who seemed amused by Christine’s comment, looked at me and said, “Jan, I think we’ve been set up.”

I looked from Jake to Jeff to Christine. They all were grinning silly grins, and trying to look innocent. Finally, Christine said, “You wouldn’t be upset about it, would you?”

“I didn’t say that,” I said.

Jake had been holding the hose up for Christine or me, but Christine hadn’t noticed, and neither had I. We were both in such a haze we weren’t tracking all these things.

Ben looked at Jake and said, “A little higher and to the left.”

“What?” Jake asked.

“If you’re going to hold that up to her lips so she can have a puff, you have to go a little higher and to the left.” Ben said with a twinkle in his eye. Ben was nodding at Christine’s slightly parted legs. I looked over at Jake. He finally got it and grinned. He moved the hose up between Christine’s legs and put the tip to her pouting, swollen nether lips. Christine had both of her hands full, but she accommodated Jake by spreading her legs slightly. Jeff, by now had caught on to the nonsense going on, and told Christine to inhale. Christine sucked air through her teeth as if she was smoking a joint. Jake looked up at her and asked, “Getting any?”

Christine shrugged and shook her head as she took another swig of beer from the bottle.

“I don’t think you have it in far enough,” Ben said, grinning like a fool.

Jake pushed the mouthpiece into Christine’s twat an inch or so.

Jeff leaned forward with the lighter and held it to the lump in the bowl.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

“Maybe it just needs a light,” he said. “Here. Try that!”

Christine sucked air through an imaginary joint again, and shrugged again. I was starting to giggle at the antics. Ben leaned forward and with a critical eye, appraised the situation: “I think there’s a leak!” He said. Jake raised his eyebrows and twisted around so he could see between Christine’s legs.

“I think you’re right!” Jake said. He reached up with his other hand and placed a finger next to the hookah hose and pushed it into Christine’s yielding pussy. “Try that!”

Jeff lit the lighter again and held it to the bowl as Christine inhaled deeply. As she exhaled, she looked closely for smoke. Of course there wasn’t any.

I twisted around so I could look between Christine’s legs, and tried not to giggle, “Jake, I think that there’s still a leak there you need to plug!”

Jake inserted a second finger alongside the mouthpiece to the hookah, and pushed it in up to the second knuckle. Christine pushed back. You could tell she was getting excited again, even though we were being terribly silly. As Jeff lit the lighter again, Jake began pushing two fingers and the mouthpiece in and out of Christine’s slit. She pretended to inhale again, but the breath caught in her throat as Jake continued moving his fingers in and out. She closed her eyes as she took a sip of beer and then leaned her head back.

“I think you need to get serious about plugging that leak, Jake!” Ben piped up.

Jake looked at me and then at Christine. She just grinned and nodded. Jake rose to his knees and parted his robe. His massive tool had sprung back to life, and was quite ready for the task at hand. I had an interesting vantage point, as I was leaned against the couch, an inch or two from Christine’s right leg. I watched from only a few inches away, as Jake walked forward on his knees between Christine’s legs and placed the purple head of his cock at the lips of Christine’s pussy. Christine put her cigarette and beer aside and reached down between her legs to guide Jake’s one-eyed monster into her.

Jake had handed the hose to the hookah to me, and I had instinctively put it in my mouth. I could taste the very distinct taste of Christine’s juices as, just inched from my eyes, I watched Jake’s cock disappear, little by little, into her pussy. I had never seen sex this close before and the combinations of the sensations had a powerful affect on me. The aroma of Christine’s arousal, mixed with that of Jake’s recently used prick was very sexy. I couldn’t help but lend a hand, as I was this close. I reached up between Christine’s legs and found Jake’s scrotum. I gently squeezed his balls, and rolled them between my fingers, as he settled into a steady rhythm, pushing his cock in, and then pulling it out.

I watched, fascinated, as Jake’s cock would emerge, almost enough to reveal the head, all wet and slippery now, and then push slowly back in. I could see it stretching Christine’s cunt lips as he pulled back out again, and looked like it was pulling her insides out of her, along with his cock. Then he would push it back in again, and the blue veins bulging along the length of his cock would disappear between those glistening cunt lips.

I looked up at Christine’s face. She had her head back on the couch and her eyes were half shut, and her eyes rolled back. Her breasts were rising and falling as her breathing became more ragged. She had spread he legs wide to accommodate Jake, and her hips were starting to buck with a life of their own.

“Jan!” Ben whispered hoarsely. I looked over at Ben, who had his robe parted and was stroking his cock again. I realized that I had been watching Jake and Christine go at it as if I was in a trance. I guess I was, come to think of it. Ben was holding his free hand out for the hose of the hookah that I had been absentmindedly bogarting since Jake had plugged the leak. I handed it to Ben, who took a long pull, and then handed it to Jeff. Ben then got up and walked around behind the couch. He held his erect cock out so it just brushed Christine’s cheek as her head was leaned back. Without even opening her eyes, she turned and took it into her mouth. Her right hand went up to wrap around the base of Ben’s cock and pull it to her.

Christine was squirming on the couch now, as Jake pushed in and out of her sopping cunt. The motion was translated to her sucking of Ben’s cock, and Ben and Jake were soon plunging their stiff meat into both ends of Christine in unison. A few seconds later, Jeff appeared to the right of Jake, on his knees, and he leaned forward to take Christine’s left nipple into his mouth. Christine was moaning around Ben’s cock now. I watched Jeff deftly tonguing Christine’s nipple, and he caught my eye and made a motion with his hand to tell me to come up and work on Christine’s right breast. I had never thought to touch another girl like that, but the amazing drug and the heat of the moment had removed all inhibitions. I rose to my knees and leaned forward so I could take Christine’s right nipple into my mouth. All four of us were now focussed on Christine. Jeff and I ran our hands up and down her stomach, and then down her legs, as we sucked and licked her breasts. Jake and Ben continued pushing their pricks into her. I could tell she was starting to suffer from sensory overload, and she was moaning and grunting with every ragged breath.

I felt Jake reach back and slide his hand up my right leg until it came to the squishy center of my sex. His fingers found the little bud that was now aching again for attention, and proceed to slide over and around it in a tantalizing fashion. I didn’t know if I would be able to come again so soon, but it felt wonderful anyway.

Christine, after a few more minutes of this onslaught of her senses began to climax loudly. She couldn’t keep Ben’s cock in her mouth anymore, her attention was so distracted.

“Oh God! Oh God!” She grunted, as her head rolled from side to side. Jeff and I could both feel her hips buck against Jake, as he pounded into her, and her orgasm seemed to go on for minutes. I nipped at Christine’s nipple with my teeth, causing her to go,

“Ow! Ow!, OH yeah, yeah!”

Ben had given up on Christine, and had come around the couch to kneel behind me. I felt Jake’s fingers being replaced by Ben’s hard cock, and it slid up into me with almost no resistance. Christine’s breath was now coming in big whooping gulps of air, and it seemed like Jeff and I holding her down was all that kept her from flopping all over the couch, her spasms were so great. I sensed that Jake was coming inside of her, and I reached down to touch the base of his cock as it was now stuffed all the way inside of her and just twitching. Christine stopped whooping and I felt her body go slack. I reluctantly let her nipple slide from my mouth and just lay my head on her breast to enjoy Ben fucking me from behind. Jeff released Christine’s other nipple, and leaned over to kiss me on the lips. Our tongues intertwined and danced as we kissed, and I could feel Ben clutching my hips as he franticly slammed into me the last few times before releasing his load. We all just stayed that way for a few minutes: Jake buried to the hilt in Christine, and Ben stuffed all the way into me. I thought Christine may have passed out. What a pile of sweaty bodies we made!

“I think you killed her, Jake," Ben said at last, as he eased his deflating member from my sopping cunt.

“I must be in heaven then, is that right?” Christine mumbled, without opening her eyes.

“Well, it’s close, anyway,” Jake said. He started to back out of Christine, but she objected.

“Oh no, don’t do that,” she said as her hands clutched at Jake’s waist. “Just leave it there for a minute or so.”

Jake patiently obliged her. Neither Jeff nor I had the energy to move either, and we nuzzled as we lay with our heads on Christine’s breast. Jeff stuck his tongue out and tickled the end of my nose. I found his tongue sexy, even in the post-orgasmic bliss and stuck my tongue out to play with his. I realized I was still holding the base of Jake’s cock too. Where was Ben? I wanted to fondle Ben too.

Ben had gone to the bathroom, but I missed him. I realized, at that moment, that I was craving the intimacy of three lovers at once. That thought struck me as if it might be a turning point n my life. Not that my ruined brain cells registered much surprise, but I often looked back on that moment as a turning point.

Eventually, Jake got a cramp in his leg and had to get up. He asked if we wanted a shower. I went first to find Ben. Jake had a funky bathroom. It took up a corner of an old room in the bottom of the mill. Jake was obviously still working on this part of his new habitat. I found Ben peeing. I had meant to sneak up on him, but the creaky door gave me away.

“You want some privacy?” I asked.

“Are you kidding?” Ben asked. “After that?”

“It was pretty amazing, wasn’t it?” I admitted.

“It was at that!” Ben admitted, wrapping his robe around him and turning to me. He took me in his arms, and gave me a warm kiss. “You are amazing, you know that?”

“You think so?” I asked, looking into his deep blue eyes.

“Yeah! I know so!” he said.

“Want to take a shower with me?” I asked.

“I’d love to!” he said, with a twinkle in his eye

The shower turned out to be a bit more complicated than we expected. Jake had converted a major corner of this room into a shower. Jake had obviously designed this whimsical monstrosity to catch his guests off-guard. There was a tangle of piping and valves that looked like it came out of a Dr. Zuess book. It couldn’t have possibly all been functional. Ben and I turned about a dozen valves before getting any water to come out of the numerous shower-heads, and then, all we could get was cold water. Before long, we were laughing hysterically at this combination of plumbing, sculpture and nonsense.

I went to the bathroom door and yelled down the hall. “Jake!!! Are you crazy? How do we get hot water in here?”

There were shrieks of laughter from the other room, and soon, Jake showed up at the bathroom door, trailed by Jake and Christine, still giggling at our reaction to the plumbers‘ nightmare that Jake had created.

“I see you found the shower,” he said calmly.

“It was trying to attack us!” Ben said in mock horror.

“It’s really quite harmless,” Jake said, “once it gets to know you.”

Jeff piped up. “Just don’t let it smell fear!”

Jake went over and started twisting valves.

“Fear isn’t exactly what I smell!” Christine said.

It was true. We fairly reeked of sweat and sex. Mostly sex. Soon, Jake had a warm spray of water coming from dozens of nozzles and showerheads. There was room for all five of us when we took our robes off, and in minutes, we were lathering each other up with fragrant soapsuds.

I had hands washing my hair, scrubbing my back, my legs and everywhere. It felt so sensuous. I was washing Jake’s hair, as he paid particular attention to lathering my front from my stomach to between my legs. As he did that, I felt another hand lathering my but and tickling my anus. I must have jumped, because I heard Jeff laugh behind me.

I worked my way down and gently lathered Jakes balls and massive prick, which seemed huge even when it was soft. I half expected it to start to get hard again when I stroked his cock, but he, like the rest of us was just simply worn out for the afternoon.

We had all gotten dressed after our shower, and had gone back outside to grill some burgers, since it was getting late in the day, and starting to get dark. We all had more beer and sat out on the patio eating out burgers and beans and potato salad, and continued to talk and drink and have a great time. It was weird, though, the way we all were somehow closer, and more trusting of each other. These were friends anyway, but now, it was more special, like we belonged to a secret club or something. It’s hard to describe.

 

After we were done eating, and had smoked another of Ben’s mostly harmless joints, Christine and Jeff had to go, so Ben and I excused ourselves and headed out too. On the way back into town, Ben turned to me and said with a smile, “I sure didn’t expect anything like that today.”

“Me either!” I said. “Did you like that as much as I did?”

“You were really getting into it,” Ben said with a grin.

“You aren’t jealous, are you?” I asked.

“Not at all!” he said. “You were just so completely hot there. Sometimes you just surprise me.”

“You were getting into it yourself!” I said.

“Yeah. That was pretty cool, wasn’t it?

“Yeah,” I had to agree.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful and I was scheduled work at the gift shop the rest of the week. Ben had gotten a summer job in Cedar Rapids, but had promised he would be back in town the following weekend. We had all planned to get together at Jake’s the following weekend. I didn’t think I would be able to wait that long.

 

Published 
Written by EllieB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments