Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan's Hunger Games

"This was no ordinary hunger, this was Susan at her most insatiable."

12
6 Comments 6
14.3k Views 14.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Susan's Hunger Games

Susan was an extraordinary girl. She had the most to-die-for body that anyone could wish for, with firm but pendulous breasts that swayed erotically whenever she walked through the house naked. She had long slender legs and slim waist. Susan was perfect. She was also happily married and had a wonderful sex life with the man of her dreams.

Susan also harboured a secret. She had an insatiable hunger for sex. It was something that just crept up on her from time to time. She would be perfectly happy with her sex life for ninety percent of the time. But every now and then, Susan needed to get fucked hard and used beyond belief.

It started as a hunger that clawed at the pit of her stomach. She would fantasise about any man in the street as they walked past. In her dreams, she would frequent restaurants where she would wantonly bend over a table and invite the lads sitting around it to enjoy her fully. Her fantasies were not limited to men either. On buses she would often sit next to stunning women and dream of slipping between their legs and licking their pussies to the extent that her breathing became laboured and heavy.

Susan’s fantasies were happening more than about twice a day and, deep down, she knew that she had to do something about them.

Every time she looked at another man or woman, she would feel butterflies in her stomach, her breathing would be regular at first but become heavier as her eyes wandered all around their bodies. She would imagine reaching out and grasping a hard erect cock in her hands and she would feel her body sigh with expectation. Her mind would be instantly satisfied as she knew how the pleasure she would soon receive would relax her.

But it was all dreams. Day dreams at that.

Every five months or so, Susan would get herself into a state where the hunger for sexual release with multiple partners would finally overcome her sensible nature. She knew that she would feel guilty afterwards especially when she looked her husband in the eyes, but she knew that there was nothing she could do about it. Susan was also very lucky, she sometimes had to work away from home, sometimes staying away overnight in some fancy hotel.

Susan picked up the phone and booked a room in her favourite hotel. The one that was less than twenty minutes from the swinging club she used to frequent before she got married. She had friends that still frequented the place, but to be honest, with her body and good looks she would never need to go with someone to a place like that, as soon as she entered such places she was never alone.

Susan arranged her business trip and told her husband that she would have to be away on Friday and that she would stay overnight in a hotel and travel back on the Saturday. There were no suspicions, there never needed to be.

On Friday Susan left the house with her same laptop and briefcase that she normally took to work. They were accompanied by an overnight case. A case with very little in it, just a change of clothes except Susan also packed numerous toys and sexy underwear that she knew would comfort her.

There was no business trip. Susan headed up North to the swinging club and settled into her hotel room for the early part of the evening. She relaxed and listened to music before getting herself ready. She didn’t have much to put on in reality. At seven in the evening, Susan clipped the suspender belt around her waist, and slowly peeled her stockings over her long legs. She clipped the stockings into her belt and admired herself in the mirror. She wondered whether or not to wear a bra and knickers. The knickers were immediately rejected but she decided to wear a cupped bra that held her breasts upward for everyone to see. She slipped a long black dress over her body and walked out of the room.

As she approached the club she could feel her stomach clenching, she waited across from the club for about ten minutes as she watched people entering. Sexually and raunchy naughty thoughts rushed through her mind. Involuntarily, she pursed her lips and her breathing increased. Butterflies started to flap with an ever increasing pace in her stomach.

Susan’s hunger games were about to begin and she was about to enter her own personal arena.

Her eyes closed momentarily as she tried to calm herself down. She tried to relax her mind and hoped that she looked half normal and not like a demented nymphomaniac. She knew that she felt like a demented nymphomaniac, and she knew she would be behaving like one once she got started.

She walked up to the club’s door. She knocked and waited. After answering a secret password she was allowed in. It was now eight thirty and she headed for the bar first. Susan chatted to a few couples and one or two single men as she sipped a nice cool gin and tonic. She surveyed the room to see if she knew anyone. Only one couple caught her attention, someone and Liz, she desperately tried to think of his name but it would not come to her.

Susan turned to face the bar and found herself suddenly in front of a buxom lady.

“Hi, I‘m Helen.”

“Hi, Susan,” she replied, “I was just getting another drink, would you like one?” she asked.

“Please,” replied Helen.

Helen and Susan chatted for what seemed an eternity, but in reality was only about twenty minutes.

The club was beginning to come alive and Susan could see several couples starting to get frisky with others. The occasional single male was also having some fun with two ladies in the corner of the bar.

Susan was on tenterhooks, she was positively frothing at the mouth for sexual release of one sort or another. She was just about to get up when a guy approached them both wearing little but some lycra shorts with a bulge to be proud of.

“I‘m just going to get a little more comfortable…why don’t you stay right here,” she said. Johnny just nodded and sat down on the stool next to the bar.

Helen also stood up, “Be right back…I also have to change,” she said.

As Susan headed to the changing room, Helen followed. They both entered the room full of lockers. Susan opened her locker and turned to look at Helen. Helen was stripping off all her clothes until she was naked. She looked fantastic thought Susan. Helen then pulled out a black baby doll number and slipped it over her body. She then proceeded to pack away all her clothes into the locker.

Helen turned to reveal the open front of her outfit.

“I thought you were getting changed?” she asked Susan.

“Yes, I am,” she replied staring at Helen’s breasts. Susan then proceeded to raise the dress over her head and throw it into the locker.

“There…done!” she exclaimed.

Helen’s mouth just dropped open. She walked towards Susan and cupped her right breast with her left hand.

“Nice outfit,” she said with a husky voice.

“I‘m glad you like it,” replied Susan.

Helen’s hand then dropped to Susan’s uncovered and shaved mound between her thighs. Her fingers pawed at her pussy as one of them slipped inside with ease. Susan let out a low moan at the intrusion. Helen pushed Susan backwards until she rested against the lockers. Her hand now pushing forward and backward over her pussy and her fingers pumping into her cunt.

“Cum for me,” she implored.

Susan looked Helen in the eyes, she thrust her pussy to every forward stroke of Helen’s hand and soon, without much further prompting, she came on her fingers and hand. Her moans and groans filled the room as she was finger fucked.

Susan almost collapsed onto Helen’s hand. She steadied herself almost as quickly as Helen removed her hand from her cunt. Susan looked into Helen’s eyes with a raw and lustful demeanour.

“My turn now?” asked Helen.

“No,” replied Susan, “I need a mouthful of cum first before I get to lick any pussy…then I become a fucking nymphomaniac you won‘t want to put down.”

Helen smiled and nodded. “I see,” she replied, “hope I won’t have to wait too long then,” she continued as she turned to leave the room.

Helen and Susan both left the changing rooms and while Susan made a bee line for Johnny, Helen sat in a comfy settee opposite the bar. As Helen sat down she eyed Johnny and Susan.

Susan walked up to Johnny and just started to stroke his cock with her hand. It grew. She stroked it some more and it grew some more. Johnny’s hand involuntarily raised itself to her breast and soon he found himself pushing her wonderful tits together. As Johnny looked down Susan’s body his cock became harder and harder.

Susan leant in to Johnny‘s face and whispered in his ear. “I need you to do me a favour,” she started, “you see that woman over there, Helen, I want to lick her pussy so fucking badly that it really hurts. Now I can‘t do that until I get a mouthful of cum, and that‘s where you come in,” she stepped back to look Johnny in the face.

Johnny had a biggest smile on his face that you could imagine.

“I see,” he replied, “and what‘s in it for me?” he asked.

“Well,” said Susan, “if you make it quick, you get to fuck me later on. In fact I will probably invite you to my room later so that you can fuck me all night long,” she replied. “How does that sound, big boy…”

Johnny just nodded. By now, Susan had extracted Johnny’s cock from his lycra shorts and was actively pumping it in her hand.

“Such a big cock…” she said.

Susan looked in the direction of Helen. She was sitting on the sofa with her knees almost hiked up on the table in front of her. Her pussy was openly displayed for everyone to see and her baby doll outfit hid very little else. Her hand was playing with her pussy and lips, gently caressing them both. Her eyes were fixed on Susan and Johnny. A guy sat down next to her sporting a sizeable hard-on trying to grab her attention.

Susan glanced over at Helen as she sank to her knees with Johnny’s cock in her hand. She wanked it fully from top to bottom and then without warning she licked his balls. Johnny took a sharp intake of breath. The sensation was wonderful. Susan licked all around his balls and made her way up his lengthy cock to his knob. As she pulled his cock horizontal she once again glanced over to Helen.

Helen watched as she saw Susan’s mouth sink down on Johnny’s cock. She watched as Susan sucked it into her mouth, played with it, swirled it around her tongue and then pushed it as far down her throat as she could.

“My name is Chris,” a man’s voice interrupted Helen’s concentration as she watched Susan bob her head to and fro on Johnny’s cock.

“Hi,” she replied tersely, “I‘m going to get a licking as soon as he spunks up,” she continued as she nodded in Susan‘s direction, then Helen glanced in Chris’ direction and smiled. She then glanced down at his cock and smiled again. Her hand reached out to it, encircled it, and gave it a few pulls. With her hand on his cock and pumping it slowly her stare reverted back in Susan’s direction.

Susan was now pumping Johnny’s cock in unison to sinking her mouth down over his knob. Unbeknown to her, Helen had synchronised her wanking motions with Susan’s. As Susan pumped his cock she sucked on his knob. Her motions were begging Johnny to cum in her mouth. She finally removed her lips and mouth and looked up at him.

“Cum for me, please,” she begged, “I need to lick her pussy so badly,” she whispered.

“I need a mouthful of cum, right now,” she continued.

Several people, both couples and singles were now taking an active interest in Susan’s behaviour, especially when she started begging for cum. Her words were not lost on Johnny.

“Spunk it for me, come on spunk it,” she encouraged.

With those words, Johnny’s hand flew to his cock and he pumped it wildly.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

He pointed his knob in Susan’s direction and she ensured that her mouth was open and directly in line with his cock. Susan was gasping as she waited for his spunk. She risked a glance at Helen and noticed that she was stroking her clit with one hand while wanking a cock with the other. Her eyes were closed at that precise moment. Susan turned back to Johnny just in time to receive his first jet of spunk right into her mouth. This was followed quickly by the next and the one after that. Susan finally swallowed his spunk and as she did the next jet splashed over her top lip. She licked what she could and without further messing around she clamped her mouth down over Johnny’s cock. His hand had now left his cock and Susan sucked and cleaned it dry.

When Susan had decided that there was no more spunk to savour, she stood up and faced Johnny. She smiled as she raised her finger to her lip and scouped the cum into her mouth from her top lip. She once again swallowed and leant in to Johnny.

“Thanks,” she whispered, “my place later, I want you to get that cock right inside me,” and with that Susan turned and stared directly at Helen’s cunt. As she walked towards her she felt her own juices slip down her thigh. She was so wet, she thought. The hunger in her stomach was reaching a climax, but first she was hungry for pussy juice.

Helen watched Susan walk towards her, she watched as she reached her, dropped to her knees and placed both her hands on her thighs and pushed them further back into the sofa.

Susan’s tongue went straight into Helen’s cunt. She flicked it and pushed it in and out and then, when she pulled it back out, she lapped at her pussy lips and finally flicked at her clit.

Helen’s eyes closed tightly as she gasped into the room. Helen’s hand left the cock she was stroking and both her hands came down on the back of Susan’s head.

“Lick it you fucking slut!” she exclaimed, “fucking lick and suck it, you horny bitch.”

Her words were harsh and direct, Susan followed her every word and pulled her clit into her mouth and sucked it hard.

Helen screamed at the pleasure she was getting, all the attention was on her pussy. Her reaction to the sucking was to pull Susan’s head further into her cunt.

Susan swore that if she could have, Helen would have pulled her head inside and demand that she lick her out from there. Susan did all her best to pull away so that she could flick her tongue over her clit. She pushed Helen’s legs back further which caused her to release her head a little. Susan raised her mouth and licked her clit furiously.

“Fuck, yes, fuck, yes, fuck, yes,” screamed Helen.

Eyes were now fixed on her. Pairs of eyes from both men and women watched as her orgasm pumped its way into the room.

Susan kept licking until Helen released her final gasp which told everyone that she was over the crest of her orgasm. It was all down hill from here. That was until Susan pushed her fingers into her cunt and wanked them to and fro.

Helen groaned loudly as her head flew backwards while arching her back. She pumped her arse in tune to the thrusting fingers. Susan’s mouth once again clamped down on her clit as she sucked and pushed her fingers in and out at the same time.

Within seconds Helen had her second orgasm of the night. Susan removed her fingers as the juices flowing out of Helen’s pussy was now directed down her own throat. She lapped at the pussy and licked up the juices; every now and then swallowing everything she had gathered in her mouth.

Susan’s hunger was subsiding a little. Everything up to now was all about giving and getting other people to give to her. As she raised her head from Helen’s pussy she slid up her body, kissed her breasts and then her lips. As Susan stood up, she grabbed Chris’s cock and pulled him off the seat as she straightened up.

It was time for a fuck.

Susan led Chris into a room designed for fucking. It was full of beds, cushions and foam filled soft furnishings that helped every kind of position required. As she pulled Chris by his cock, she glanced at Johnny who was by now, balls deep in a woman who was sucking her husbands cock as she leant over the stools at the bar.

Helen had replaced her hand on her pussy and caressed it lovingly as she came down from her wonderful orgasm. A couple sitting next to her were immediately interested in helping her cum for the third time.

Susan entered the fuck room with Chris in tow. His cock was rock hard and long, even though it was a little on the thin side she thought. She motioned for Chris to sit with his back on the soft furnishing. It was shaped a bit like the back of a chair. Chris pushed it against the wall and leant against it.

Susan then dropped down on all fours and started to suck his cock with sheer determination. As she did this she felt a hand on her pussy, she never bothered to look behind her she just revelled in the touch and freedom and would have allowed anyone to fuck her if they wanted to.

Her hunger grew as the hand probed her pussy. Fingers entered her and brushed past her clitoris. Her eyes opened and closed as she sucked on the cock. She was starting to cum. She was feeling the effects of the pawing but she really wanted to cum on a long cock. The very cock that she was sucking on.

Without warning, a thumb entered her arse.

“Fuuuuck, that‘s it,” she moaned as her mouth left the cock. She stole a glance behind her and then glanced down towards the cock standing proud of the body that was pawing her. Susan licked her lips. She grabbed Chris’s cock and straddled his body positioning his cock right over her pussy. The thumb left her anus.

Susan let her body drop down onto his cock. There was no finesse, no slow fuck to allow herself to accommodate it. She was wet as fuck and knew that it would go straight in. The knot in her stomach tightened as she sank on his cock, as it reached inside her and sparked off her uncontrollable urge to fuck it hard.

Susan’s body pumped the cock inside her, she rocked to and fro at first making his cock swipe against the top of her cunt, She was gasping and rolling her eyes. Both her hands rested on his shoulders as she fucked him on the bed. Then she raised her body slightly and sank back down on the beautiful cock. She did this several times until finally she screamed out her orgasm as Chris took over and fucked his cock into her as she tried to stay motionless on top.

Susan was panting heavily as she came and came and came. She knew that she had four orgasms just holding herself still over Chris while he pumped his cock inside her. She expected him to cum, but he remained hard and in control. Chris was gasping for air, and finally stopped his fucking motion and came to rest with his cock still inside her.

Susan looked over her shoulder. She didn’t recognise the man behind her, but she once again looked at his cock.

“Fuck my arse,” she demanded, “get that cock over here and fuck my arse,” she gave him no reason for doubt, then she turned to Chris.

“You‘re gonna have a friend in there,” she smiled at him.

Her stomach tightened once again as she felt a cock probe at her anus.

“Just push it in,” she cried over her shoulder. He did just that.

Susan groaned as she felt his cock enter her backside and savoured the intrusion. She stayed perfectly still until it had reached as far inside as it would go. Then Chris and the guy at her backdoor started fucking her together. Susan knew it was never going to be sensual or erotic, but it was going to be a fuck frenzy in, what she hoped would be, less than a minute from the time she was filled. Susan was not wrong.

No sooner had she been filled in both holes, Chris started to fuck his angry cock into her cunt. The guy behind started to do the same. In moments they had formed a rhythm that saw her being fucked continuously. It seemed that both blokes had fucked this way many times. In between the pleasure waves that were rocking her body, she reminded herself to get their contact numbers for the next time she felt this hungry.

Her body rocked, she stayed as still as she could and just let the blokes fill her at will. The cock in her pussy was rubbing her in just the right way and the one up her arse was just simply exquisite.

Susan started to moan and groan. She started to chant, repeating the words, “oh fuck! oh fuck!” over and over. Then she let out a deeply satisfying and low gutteral groan as she came. Her orgasm was deep. It rolled out of her groin and flooded her body in seconds. Once it reached her mind she caught herself shouting out the words, “fuck me, fuck me hard!”

Both men didn’t need to be told, they knew how much Susan was enjoying this. They continued eagerly, they were both fired up, until the guy filling her arse announced that he was going to spurt. At first Susan was disappointed that it would all end and then she smiled as she felt his spunk splash inside her. Chris was doing exactly the same thing as he pushed his cock in deep and held her to him as he pulsed his spunk into her cunt.

The guy behind Susan eventually removed his cock and let the remainder of his cum fall onto her arse. Susan was once again free to move and she rocked her body over Chris’ cock. She eventually lifted herself off and sat down next to him against the wall. She watched his cock deflate. It was drained. Her hand slipped to her pussy as she comforted it with the palm of her hand. Her arse pulsed and ached slightly. Susan rested her head against the wall, closed her eyes and started to calm down.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw a woman crawling towards her. Like a predatory lion, she was approaching her on all fours. Susan watched her as she crawled. The woman was turning her on. She felt her pussy twinge, and she found herself opening her legs involuntarily. Melissa, crawled right up to Susan, she kissed her full on the lips and whispered in her ear.

“Fantastic fuck,” she started, “shame to waste all that spunk in your pussy, don’t you think?” She questioned.

Susan found herself nodding in approval. Melissa, took a few steps backwards and lowered her head to Susan’s pussy. She lapped at her, licked her, and finally she planted her mouth over her clit. Susan watched her eat her out. The spunk was leaking from her and Melissa, true to her word, swallowed every drop. When Susan screamed her orgasm into the room Melissa took one last lick of her pussy lips and rose from the lap of the gods. She smiled at Susan and thanked her for the wonderful mix of juices that she so much loved.

The night continued in that vain for the next two hours. She saw couples fuck each other, often accompanied by a third or fourth person. She saw Helen lick Melissa as her husband fucked Helen from behind. She never did see anyone else get double penetrated, not in public anyway, but there were closed rooms that people could disappear into for private sessions.

Susan rested for a while as she watched people engaging in loving sex, raunchy sex and frenzied sex in all its varieties. At two in the morning, her mind was getting ready to leave. As she turned to leave, she saw Johnny across the room spurting over a pretty young blonde girl and she remembered her promise. She waved to him and caught his eye. With her hand she motioned that she was going. Johnny nodded and soon he too was making his apologies to the blonde in front of him as he got up to leave.

Both Susan and Johnny showered and met at again in the changing room.

“Take this,” she said as she handed Johnny a pill. Johnny smiled and swallowed the pill. Susan smiled too.

“It should take effect in the time it takes for us to walk to the hotel.” Susan bit her lip.

Susan knew she had been sated by the time she left her arena. But she was a nice girl and she had always remembered the promises that she made. She was no longer hungry so the next few hours was going to be dessert.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments