Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Tits

"An inappropriate comment leads to an intense night of sex"

21
5 Comments 5
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
“Darlin’, you have the biggest breasts I think I have ever seen.”

I froze and stared at my newest customer. As a waitress I was used to being hit on by men of all ages but never had anyone been that blunt with me.

“I don’t suppose you’d let me cop a feel, would you?” he asked, still grinning.

“Jesus, Jerry,” his dining partner said, shaking his head. He seemed to be the same age as ‘Jerry.’

“I believe being upfront and honest is the best policy,” Jerry said pointedly to his friend.

“I think being respectful is a better one,” the man said. He looked at me and said, “I’m very sorry about my friend. He’s a real asshole.”

“That may be, but I bet I get laid a lot more than you, Henry.”

“I am truly sorry,” Henry said to me. “If you want to send another waiter over I wouldn’t blame you.”

“No, that’s all right,” I said, regaining my composure. “As long as Mr. Jerry here keeps his hands to himself I think I can handle him.”

“You can handle me anytime you like, little girl,” Jerry said and laughed while Henry just shook his head once again.

I only smiled and repeated my request for their drink orders.

When they left Henry left me a huge tip. Jerry left me his number and an even bigger tip.

 ---

“Is this Jerry Landusky?”

“It certainly is. How can I help you?”

“Well, that depends. Do you remember the busty waitress you spoke to a few nights ago?”

“Do I! That lovely lady had the biggest tits I’d ever seen. Who is this?”

“I’m that lovely lady,” I said into the phone, smiling.

“Hot damn. Why don’t I come pick you up and you let me see those big tits of yours in the flesh?”

“You certainly are direct, Mr. Jerry.”

“What do you say?”

 “Well, I’d like to say yes but on one condition.”

 “Name it, sweet-tits.”

 “I want Mr. Henry to be there, too.”

 “No problem, Babe. You want us both at the same time?”

 “Definitely.”

---

Mr. Jerry picked me up thirty minutes later. As soon as we took off, his hand reached over and plunged into my t-shirt. I just closed my eyes as his hands groped. I had expected this and didn’t wear a bra. He laughed breathily as his hands rubbed my breasts.

“Sweet Tits, as soon as we’re at my place, my dick is going right between these puppies.”

“I’d like that, Mr. Jerry.”

“And then it’s going in your mouth.”

“Mmmm. What about Mr. Henry?”

“Oh, he’ll be behind you, pumping that sweet pussy of yours.”

“Does he even know about this?”

“Not yet,” Jerry laughed. “We’re going to his place to surprise him.”

He was surprised all right. When he saw me, his eyes went wide but I just smiled at him, trying to appear sweet and innocent.

“Look who just called me?” Jerry said, putting his arm around me, resting his palm on the side of my breast. “Sweet Tits wants to be the meat of a Jerry-Henry sandwich!”

“Are you kidding me?” Henry asked, looking stunned, but he shut the door behind us.

“No, he’s not,” I said, now giving him a seductive smile.

“Well, let me get us some drinks then,” Henry said, taking off for the kitchen. Seems Henry was as much of a perv as Jerry – he was just a bit more subtle about it.

Jerry dragged me into Henry’s front room and pulled me down onto a plush sofa. I let out an ‘Mmph!’ when he quite suddenly pulled me against him to kiss me, pressing his tongue deep into my mouth. I did my best to keep up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled it between his legs and while I squeezed and rubbed his bulge, his hand left my wrist and dove into my t-shirt once again.

“Jesus, Jerry, let the poor girl breathe,” Henry said, joining us in the front room.

“I’m already about to pop,” Jerry said, his voice raspy in excitement.

“Calm down, man.”

“It’s all right,” I said, sitting up as Jerry let me go.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

I pulled my t-shirt over my head. “I find it flattering.” I got on my knees in front of Jerry. “I think you said you wanted to fuck my tits, Mr. Jerry?”

“Oh yes, darlin’, please,” he moaned.

I undid Jerry’s pants and pulled them down. From the corner of my eye I saw Mr. Henry sit in the recliner and watch us as he sipped his beer.

After Jerry had kicked off his pants I moved between his legs, holding my breasts apart. His cock was a nice size and fit snug between them.

“Oh, wait,” I said, pulling back just before I wrapped them around him. He moaned in frustration. “I think we need a bit of lubrication, Mr. Jerry.” I leaned over and quite suddenly moved my mouth onto his cock, taking as much as possible, running my tongue all around him.”

He practically howled in pleasure and I heard Henry laugh. I pulled off of this nice new cock as quickly as I had dived on. I thrust my breasts forward and enfolded his stiff rod between my soft mounds.

“Oh god,” he groaned as I moved my breasts up and down his shaft. He quickly started thrusting as well, creating more friction. He continued to moan loudly.

I said nothing but leaned my head to the side when Henry pressed against my back, gently placing his hands on my waist. He still had his pants on, but I could feel his bare chest against my skin. His lips were on my neck, his teeth biting at me gently.

“You are lovely,” he rasped into my ear and I groaned when his tongue probed it. “I can’t wait until my cock’s buried balls deep in your wet cunt.”

“Oh yes,” I whispered.

“Oh fuck!” Jerry suddenly yelled and seconds later, my chest was covered with his cum.

I only laughed and kept moving, making Jerry howl again. Henry said nothing, just returned to sucking on my neck. His hand undid my jeans and I moaned when his hand pushed into my panties, clutching my wet pussy.

“Ah yes,” he whispered. “So wet. Stand up.”

I did as ordered and stood there as he finished undressing me. When I was completely naked, I heard him undoing his own jeans. Jerry stood up on shaky legs and grasped both of my cum-covered tits, kneading greedily. I gasped when he started licking up his own cum but I moaned soon as he sucked my nips.

“My turn, Jerry,” Henry said, his voice husky.

“I’ll go to the bedroom,” Jerry said, pulling off of my tit. “You guys join me when you’re done here.”

I expected Henry to do me from behind because of all the cum on my chest, but he pushed me onto my back on the floor. Before anything else was said, he pressed his cock deep into me, groaning loudly. He pressed his chest against mine, cum and all, and kissed me deeply as he fucked me hard and fast, practically jack-hammering my pussy over and over.

As one would expect, he came rather quickly.

As we gasped I said, “You guys are kinky, aren’t you?”

“Yeah,” he laughed.

“You both bi?”

“Uh huh.”

“Was I played?”

“Maybe a little,” he admitted.

“I don’t mind,” I said and we both laughed.

 ---

I was shared between them all night. Their cocks violated every hole several times that night and more often than not I had them both at the same time. I nearly passed out when they both fucked my cunt at the same time.

They had amazing stamina and by morning I was so spent I could barely move. I fell to sleep watching Henry slide his dick up Jerry’s ass and fuck him so sweetly. Jerry pulled me close and sucked my tits as he was fucked and after Henry came, we all fell asleep, entangled.

---

I visited with Jerry and Henry many times after that night. Sometimes I would just show up and sometimes they would visit the diner to let me know they missed me and needed my sweet tits.

The day I started getting serious with a man my own age, I called it off with my sweet older men. We spent one last night together and then we said goodbye. I never fucked them again but they visited the diner a few times just to say hello.

When I got married my husband and I moved to another state and I lost touch with them completely. But every time my husband sticks his dick between my boobs I think of my Jerry-Henry lovers and smile.

Published 
Written by michellehanover72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments