Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swing Party Part 1

"My first swing party."

54
16 Comments 16
20.5k Views 20.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Happy Labor Day all, I hope that you all had a nice summer. I certainy did. I told you that I would eventually write about a swing party that I attended. Because there was alot of sex going on, and I took part in it, I will need to break it up into 2 or 3 parts. So, take off your pants, or panties,and let's begin.

Part 1.

One of my best female friends, another divorced woman named Debbie, is a member of a local swing club. The person who runs this club holds a party once a month at a local hotel. Debbie had asked me on numerous occasions to go with her, but because I was either working, or my kids were home, I couldn't. I finally had a night off so I decided to give it a try.

Everyone meets at a local hall at nine o'clock for a meet and greet. You're given a name tag and then asked to mingle for the next few hours. The food and soft drinks are free but there's a cash bar. The hosts were a lovely couple named Jack and Patty. They're in their late 30's and very attractive. After mingling for around 30 minutes, Patty went up to the microphone to introduce herself, and explain the rules.

At the meet and greet, you were allowed to get naked, but no sex, aside from touchy, feely stuff, she wanted all sex to take place at the hotel. The party would start at 11 o'clock and go for 12 hours. Participation was strictly voluntary, you could go, and just observe if you wish, but you must be naked. All motel room doors must remain open.

After the initial party wrapped up, we went to the hotel. They had rented the entire top floor, 16 rooms in all. There were different rooms for different things. When we arrived, we were given a bag, with our name on it. We were told to put our clothes in the bag. They were then all put into room 401 and locked. There were 2 men there who were strictly security. They did not participate in any activities.If, at any time you wanted to leave, they would get your bag for you.

There were probably 80 people, a few more women than men. The youngest was 23 and oldest was a woman who was 50 years old. After we all got naked, we went into room 409, where Patty explained the rules, again.

At exactly eleven o'clock, she said "Let the party begin., have fun."

I decided to spend some time observing, to see what it was all about. It took about 15 minutes or so for the party to get into full swing, but once it did, it was non stop. As I walked down the hall from room to room, people were already going at it. It sounded like sex in stereo. You could hear headboards hitting the wall, skin slapping and men and women moaning and swearing. Needless to say, I was extremely horny.

One of the rooms was women only. It was empty but there were dildo's and vibrators, of all shapes and sizes in it.The bondage room had two beds, each had straps on them. There were ball gags, handcuffs, dildos. That was empty too, for now. In the other rooms, people were fucking and sucking every where. There were 2 girls getting fucked in the gang bang room and right next door was an orgy going on. In one room, Patty was getting fucked on the bed while her husband was on the floor banging some younger woman.

After watching and listening for about an 45 minutes, I heard this scream come from down the hall, in the bondage room. As I looked in, there was a woman, a bit heavy set, with her hands cuffed to the bed and her legs spread eagle and tied to bed floor posts. Her head was turning back and forth, and she was screaming while a man was fucking her with a huge dildo. That's when I decided that it was time for me to play.

As I walked down the hall to find Debbie, the sounds of sex were deafening. About every 10 seconds or so, you'd hear different voices say "Fuck me." I found Debbie in room 403, which along with 402, were the rooms for just handjobs and blowjobs. There were women kneeling on the floor, or sitting in chairs, each with a cum soaked towel on the floor in front of them. On the bed, were 2 women blowing 2 men. These rooms were quite popular, there were guys standing around waiting.

Debbie told me to grab a towel from the bathroom and a bottle of lube, and go have fun. I walked into 402, which was less busy. Just as I walked in, a girl on the bed took a large mouthful of cum. One the other bed, 2 women were giving blowjobs. There were 2 on chairs and 1 on the floor. Men must of seen me walk in, because I had an entourage.

Some of the women in these rooms were covered in cum, especially on their chests. I laid my towel on the floor, got on my knees, and began. Over the next hour or so, I gave a large number of men handjobs. As I did, I also watched and listened. Men were cumming everywhere. I was soaked, my hands were tired and covered in baby oil, my chest and stomach covered in cum, and the towel beneath me was soaked.

I decided to take a shower, go find Debbie and continue. I was having a ball, and the night was still young As I walked into the bathroom in 402, there was a girl in there, giving a man a blowjob. I went across the hall to one that was unoccupied. After my shower, I found Debbie, sweaty, drinking water in room 411.

"I'm taking a break." she said.

Again, I decided to mingle. I bumped into our hostess, Patty. She was sitting in a chair talking.

"Are you having fun?" she asked.

"Oh yes!". I replied.

"Good," she said "but pace yourself, it's a long night and most stay for the duration."

She told me that room 409 was setup with food and drinks, and to help myself. I wasn't hungry, so I passed. It was also the smoking room. I wanted to observe again for awhile.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

As most of you know, I'm very voyeuristic, so I enjoyed that. Oh, I planned on getting fucked, make no mistake about that, but I needed a break too, so I decided to watch and listen.

I took a quick walk to the bondage room, the woman that I had seen earlier was asleep, with her hands still cuffed to the bed. She was covered with sweat and the towel on the bed under her was soaked. I believe it was from her squirting. There was a man in there who introduced himself as her husband.

"Hi, I'm Rick," he said. "That's my wife, Kathy."

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, "She's just resting before round two."

"Round two!" I exclaimed.

"Mhm, she'll be on this bed all night, she loves it." he said.

"If you want some bondage fun, just ask." he said.

"Not right now, thank you." I replied.

As I left I was thinking that, maybe later, I'd give it a try. As I continued down the hall, I heard this loud, rythmic banging, like a hammer hitting wood, coming from a room down the hall. This overpowered all of the other sounds, which were loud. As I walked down, there were people standing in the doorway watching.

It was the gang bang room. There were 4 women in there and about 10 men. Two were getting fucked on the floor. On the bed on the left, there was a women, maybe about my age, riding a guy while blowing another. What I saw on the bed on the right, was amazing. This gorgeous hunk of a man, tanned and muscular, in his mid 20's,was fucking this tiny, little asian girl. She was on her back, convulsing, with her eyes closed. He was on his knees, with her ankles in his hands and her legs spread wide open. He was fucking her brains out, literally. The headboard was slamming against the wall every second. .

It turns out, that she's a regular at these parties. All of the men like her because she enjoys extremely rough sex. It seemed, however, that every woman was getting fucked hard, there was no "making love" here. It was pure, raw sex. I also noticed that, a majority of the women, maybe seventy percent, were like me. Divorced, horny soccer moms in their 30's and 40's. Most of the men, were under 35 years old. A bunch of young studs banging hormy MILF's.

There were some couples who came together, but most people came alone. I guess there's a yearly fee to join this club. Couples come for free, female members, like Debbie, can bring a female guest. All single men, members or not, must pay a fifty dollar fee. They have 1 party a month, except in December, but they have a huge New Years Eve party. It's always at same hotel.

As I continued to mingle, I found Debbie, she was in one of the middle rooms, riding a guy reverse cowgirl. She didn't even notice me. I walked back down the hall when something caught my eye. In the room, next to the bondage room, was the domination room.. There was a man, sitting on a chair, with this blonde woman, about my age, over his knee. He had a paddle and was administering a hard spanking.

I have a spanking fetish, I love being spanked. Most men aren't willing, or able, to do it hard enough, and long enough, to satisfy me. This man, however, was tearing this womans plump, little ass up. My vagina flooded when I saw that, I sat down and looked at her, she looked me right in the eyes and grimaced with every whack. Then he looked at me.

"You enjoy this, don't you?" he asked me.

"Very much!" I said.

Without missing a beat on her ass, he looked at a friend of his.

"Hey Carl, it seems we have another little slut who likes to be spanked."

"Have her bring her ass over here." Carl replied.

I walked over to Carl, who was sitting on the edge of a bed.

"Have you been a bad slut?" he asked.

"Yes sir." I replied, submissively.

"Get down here!." he said, sternly.

I bent over his lap, I could feel his hard cock pressing against me.

"Crack." the sting of leather hit my ass.

"Crack..crack..crack." three more hard hits.

"Stop squirming whore." he demanded.

"I'm sorry, sir." I said.

Then Carl went to town on my ass. A long, hard bare bottom spanking. He spanked me for a good 20 minutes, calling me names, asking me questions. My legs kicked and my body squirmed with every hit. During this time, I was also listening to what was going on in background. There were 2 girls getting fucked in the room, Carls friend was spanking another girl, and 2 or 3 blood curdling screams came out of the bondage room. It appeared that Kathy had begun round two.

I had never been so horny in my life, it was like an addiction. I needed a cock.

"May I please suck your cock sir?"

"Get down here and suck it." he demanded.

Carl sat on the side of the bed, I got on my knees and put my cock in hs mouth. He rammed upward as I did. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head up.

"Suck it, whore!" he demanded.

He then proceeded to face fuck me. Every inch of his large cock made me gag with every thrust. Every once in a while, he'd lift my head up so I could breath. He did this for about 15 or 20 minutes. During this, I was listening to all of the sex going on. After about 20 minutes, he lifted my head, let out a moan, and came all over my face. I went into the bathroom and washed my face.

I was so horny now, clawing the walls. I needed to fuck. I noticed that it was still early, just after two o'clock, so I went to look for a man. The night was young, and the real fun, was about to begin.

To be continued............

Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments