Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swing Party Part 2

"My first swing party"

36
17 Comments 17
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Part 2

So, I needed to fuck. as I walked down the hall, realized that, there were more women here than men, and all of the men were busy. I was a bit hungry, so I went into room 409. There were people in there, mainly women, eating and chatting.This lovely woman, named Michelle, asked me if I was having fun.

We talked for about ten minutes, she was twenty nine and an experienced swinger. It turns out the she was co-host, and tried to get me to join the club. She also said that the crowd would begin to thin out early in morning, and there would be more men available. So I decided to walk around, watch and listen. Suddenly, it dawned on me, I hadn't seen Debbie in a while, so I went looking for her.

Debbie's like a sex machine, she can go and go. She joking says that it's years of pent up sexual energy because her husband was a prude. I waked up and down the hall twice and couldn't seem to find her. I was worried that she had left. Finally, she emerged in the hall, she was taking a shower and a break.

When she asked what I was doing, I told her.

"You don't ask, silly." she said "Just go into a room, men will come to you."

I walked around a little more, watching and listening.I decided to go into ladies only room. There were only two women in there, on the bed, one of them giving oral to the other. I watched for a few moments, but found it a bit tame, so I decided to leave. Just then, a hand came around from behind me and grabbed my right tit. I felt the wetness of a showered naked female body rub up against me, and another hand gently rub my clit.

Her warm breath blew into my ear. As I turned, it was a young woman, in her late 20's. She had brown, close cropped hair but an amazingly sexy body, with numerous tattoos. She then began to gently lick one of my nipples, then we kissed. A wave of sexual arousal over came me. She took my hand and led me to a bed.

I was so nervous. I had only been with two other women before. I shared an apartment with a girl when I was young, and one night we got drunk and fooled around. The other was with Debbie, during a massage. I was so horny, and needed sex, any sex. She introduced herself as Kirby.

"Dom or sub?" she asked.

"Huh." I replied.

"Are you dominant, or submissive, because I can be both?" she asked.

"Submissive." I said.

She gently pushed me on to the bed, laid on top of me and began slowly sucking my tits, then licked my body downward toward my vagina. She opened my legs wide and stuck her tongue in my pussy. It was heavenly. She then moved upward and began sucking my clit, I had never had that done before, my body tingled. Kirby knew what she was doing and did it well, but before I could cum, she stopped.

She got up and put on a large strap-on dildo. My eyes widened when I saw it, I was both excited and scared. It was larger than any cock I'd ever had. She put a condom and lube on it and told me to open my legs. My vagina stretched and I let out a deep moan as she gently entered me, slowly pushing every inch into my tight pussy.

She then began to fuck, slow and deep but steady, It was so big. She picked up the pace a little bit, for ten minutes she fucked me with this huge strap-on, make me cum multiple times. She then asked me to turn over. I got on my hands and knees, my ass shaking as if it was asking for it, she rammed the it into my pussy. She then began to give to give me a proper welcome to the swinging life. She grabbed my hair, and calling me "slut" and "whore", she fucked me very hard. This strap-on was about eleven inches long, and she was ramming every inch of into me.

"OH FUCK." I screamed.

She began fucking even harder, calling me names and slapping my ass, she went crazy.

I lost it, "GOD...KIRBY...FUCK ME!"

Just about then, I heard this evil laugh, Debbie was in the room, watching.

"Fuck her." she told Kirby, "Fuck her hard."

Kirby lifted my body, pushed down on my shoulders, and tore into me.

"You like rough sex, I'll give you rough sex, slut." She said.

She did, eleven inches of plastic penis filling my vagina, stretching it to the limit. My vision got foggy and my legs began to shake. Kirby was slamming me. Debbie must of noticed something, a facial expression or something I did with my body.

"Make her cum." she said to Kirby.

It took no longer than ten seconds after she said that.

"YES..YES..YES..KIRBY." I screamed.

I came so hard, I couldn't speak. My body shuttered as I squirted all over Kirby and the strap-on. I I laid flat on my belly, she continued to fuck me, but I'd had enough.

"Enough, please." I moaned.

She pulled out of me, my body was still shaking, I curled up in the fetal position for about thirty seconds until the shaking stopped. I looked at Debbie.

"Holy fuck!" I said.

Kirby leaned over, gave me a kiss, got up and went over to the next bed, where two girls were having sex. She was so nonchalant about it, almost like nothing happened. I was a body that she could fuck before she moved on to the next one.

JulietKatee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietKatee

That didn't bother me, it was a swing party, and she was a regular. By now, it was a little past three o'clock., a few people had left, but the party was still going strong. You could still hear headboards hitting the walls, skin slapping, screams. People were fucking and sucking every where.

I needed a break, I was sweaty and hungry. I took a shower and Debbie and I went into the break room to eat, and rest a bit. I had no intention of leaving anytime soon, neither did Deb.

"Are you up for an all nighter?" she asked.

"Absolutely." I replied.

The bondage girl, Kathy, was taking a break too. She was very pretty, sitting in the corner drinking water, she looked exhausted. I asked her husband if she was done for the night, to my surprise, he said no. She was a big girl, not fat, but big boned. Over five foot nine, she probably weighed around one hundred eighty pounds. She had large tits, a pretty face and long dark hair. She was sitting, talking to another woman. Deb and I mingled for about twenty minutes or so, then decided to go back to the party.

I met Debbie at the massage shop. She's a bit older than I am. She's taller, with a nicer body. Now, I consider myself to be in good shape. I love sex and I'm good at it, but Debbie, she's like a machine. She's been divorced for ten years and is your typical cougar. She likes her men young, energetic and well endowed. She spent five years giving legitimate massages until lured by the money of erotic massages.

As we returned to the party, Deb asked what I wanted to do.

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yes." she said.

"Okay," I said, "I want to watch some young guy fuck the shit out of you."

"Okay, let's go then," she said.

We went back to the break room, where she introduced me to a man she called Joey. It was the same guy who was fucking the Asian girl earlier. He was gorgeous. In his late twenties, he was model handsome, with a tanned muscular body and large cock. She whispered something in his ear, then he took her hand and I followed them to a room with an empty king size bed.

I sat in a chair while she got on the bed. Joey stood next to it while Deb, on her hand and knees, started sucking his cock. He got hard quickly and moaned a little as Deb gave him a deep, rough blowjob. She sucked him off for about five minutes, then she looked up at him.

"Fuck me," she said. "Get on your back."

He laid on his back, she straddled him, reached down and let out a deep moan as she put his cock in her. She began riding him, reverse cowgirl. She looked me right in the eyes as she bounced up and down on his cock. After a few moments, Joey put both hands under her thighs and lifted her legs off of the bed. He began fucking her with deep, fast upward thrusts.

"God, Joey...fuck me!" Deb said, as their skin slapped together loudly.

The bed moved and her tits bounced up and down as Joey fucked her hard. She never took her eyes off of me, she was enjoying the fact that I was watching. I sat, wide eyed, and rubbed my clit as I watched.

"Fuck me baby," she said.

Joey was really giving it to her. They were talking dirty to each other. More people entered the room to watch as Joey destroyed her pussy, but he was just beginning.

"Get on your knees." Joey demanded.

Debbie got into the doggie position, facing me. She spread her legs wide. Joey got between them and rammed his cock into her. He grabbed her shoulders and tore into her immediately. The mattress moved and the headboard slammed again the wall. He grabbed her waist hard and used it as a handle. He was relentless, her face contorted.

"FUCK ME!" she screamed.

I told her I wanted to watch her get the shit fucked out of her, I was.

"Take my cock," Joey said.

"YES..GIVE IT TO ME," Debbie screamed. "GIVE ME THAT FUCKING COCK."

I now had two fingers deep inside of me, as I watched Joey hammer away at her pussy. Debbie was screaming and their bodies slapped together loudly. Joey then pushed her entire body flat of the bed and fucked her mercilessly. The look on Debbie's face was both pleasure and pain. He was tearing her up. The bed bounced off of the floor, her pelvic area was hitting the mattress so hard you could hear it.

Deb screamed loudly, "I'M CUMMING!"

So was I, furiously finger my self while I watch my friend be dominated by this young stud. A huge orgasm over came me, just in time to see Joey pull out and cum all over Debbie's back. She collapsed on the bed, I collapsed in the chair. After a moment, we both got up.

"My God Deb, that was awesome."

"Your turn." she replied.

Joey explained that he needed about fifteen minutes and asked me not to go away. Deb took shower and Joey went to get a drink. I waited for his return with nervous anticipation, I knew what was about to happen, and I was going to have an audience. I took deep breath and waited for his return.

To be continued..............

Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments