Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swing Party Part 3

"My first swing party."

34
19 Comments 19
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Part 3

Joey came back into the room with Deb. I was sitting on the bed, watching another couple fuck up against the wall.

"Ready?" Deb asked.

"I'm always ready," I replied. "You know that."

Debbie told me that she was going to sit back and watch, like a cheering section. I asked Joey to lie on the bed with his legs spread. His hard cock pointing straight up, I got on my knees, put both hands on it, and started sucking. I was pumping his cock with long, deep sucks. The bed must have been cheap because the headboard lightly hit the wall with every suck.

Now, at work, this is what I do, I give cock milking blowjobs. Joey was enjoying it.

"She's good," he told Debbie.

"I told you," she replied.

That made me want to suck even harder, the headboard got a bit louder, Joey started moaning.

"Suck it Sara, suck his cock." Debbie said.

His legs moved as I sucked away at him for a few minutes. I had to be careful, I didn't want him to cum just yet, I needed to fuck. After a few moments, I stopped.

"Hands and knees," he demanded.

He took the pillow and put it under my waist, then pushed my upper body flat down on the bed. His stromg arms pressing against my back, my tits pressed against the mattress. Without warning, he tore into me.

"OH FUCK!" I said loudly.

The headboard sounded like a jack hammer as it hit the wall, the room resonated with the sound of loud, rapid fire slaps.

"Fuck her Joey," Debbie said. "Fuck her brains out."

He was, literally. I couldn't think straight and the bed strained to stay together from the brutal pounding I was getting. He kept going and going, he was relentless.

Debbie was now sitting on the floor, next to the bed, watching and coaching.

"Fuck that little whore!" she said loudly.

He grabbed my hair and yanked my upper body straight up, my neck pulled back.

"Bang her baby.. bang her," Debbie said.

He was showing my pussy no mercy, no mercy what so ever.

"BABY.. BABY.. FUCK ME!" I screamed. "FUCK ME!

Now the box spring and mattress were hitting the wall too, the bed was moving. A few moments later, he pushed my entire body flat on the bed, with my legs closed, he straddled me. He began hammering away at me, my face buried in the pillow, my tits squishing against the bed.

"MY GOD." I screamed into the pillow.

There were people watching, and other women in the room. It seemed like they all stopped fucking to watch.

I heard one woman say, "I'm next."

My tight little vagina couldn't handle much more, but I couldn't say anything. I was looking at Debbie, according to her. My face contorted and mouth wide open. I was speechless, I couldn't talk.

"She likes it Joey," Debbie said.

"Welcome to the world of swinging, slut," Joey said to me.

I had an intense orgasm, my entirebody was shaking.

Nahomi_Will
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nahomi_Will

I believe that I tried to crawl away from him, but couldn't. He kept hammering away at me as I has one orgasm after another. I wanted him to cum. A few moments later, he announced it.

I'm gonna cum," he said loudly.

Debbie got on the bed.

"Cum on my face baby," she said to him.

After a few more rapid fire thrusts, he pulled out.I heard him moan loudly.

"Yeah, baby, give it to me," Debbie said.

I laid flat on the bed, covered in sweat, shaking and panting.

"I think she needs a break." Joey said.

Laughing, Debbie replied, "I think she needs a brain surgeon after the pounding you just gave her."

It took about five minutes for me to compose myself, I got off the bed, light headed and weak kneed.

"Holy fucking shit," I said.

I told Debbie that I needed a shower and a break. She told me that she wanted to play some more. She asked me if I was going to leave, I said no. It was almost five o'clock in the morning. The crowd had thinned out but sex was still going on. I went to the break room for a drink and a rest. When I was in there, I bumped into our hostess, Patty. I told her that I was interested in joining the club. She told me that Debbie had all of the information and to contact her when I was ready. I sat and caught my breath for about half hour or so, then thought about what to do next.

Believe it or not, I was still horny, even after the hard power fuck that I had just experienced. I was getting tired though, and wasn't sure that I had the energy to fuck again. I walked around, watching, listen. Debbie was getting a hard, missionary fuck in one room, Patty was riding a guy in an other, and Kathy was still tied to the bed, gag in her mouth, getting fucked by a vibrator. I decided to go back into the blowjob room. It was what I liked to do and was good at it. I grabbed a towel and some oil and got on the bed.

Over the next few hours I gave just blowjobs and handjobs, occasionally taking a break to clean my self off. I don't know how many I gave, maybe 25 or so, but eight o'clock rolled around and I needed to leave. I found Patty and thanked her for a wonderful time.

"I hope to see you back here hun," she said.

"You will," I replied.

I asked her to tell Debbie that I had left. I got my clothes, dressed and drove home, where I slept most of the day. That night I called Debbie and we talked and laughed about the previous night. She said that every body liked me, and hoped that I'd return. I told her that I'd think about it. As of today, I haven't joined, but now I'm thinking that maybe I will. It was so much fun.

The End.

Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments