Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinging Spa Part 2

"Our second visit to a swingers spa, my fantasy starts to become reality"

14
7 Comments 7
32.7k Views 32.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
This story recounts mine and Jakes second visit to the naturist spa, just two weeks after our first visit.

When Jake and I finally left the spa after our last visit it must have been about 2am (not great on a Sunday when work calls the following day and you have an hour and half drive home!) But we just didn't want to leave, we were having such a great time. The couple that were running the spa that evening saw us both out (remember the really great guy that showed us around when we arrived!) For the purpose of the story I will call them Deborah and Mark.

Deborah had had a few drinks over the course of the evening and was little merry by the time she showed us out of the spa, I was still sober having stuck to just two glasses of wine, Debs was chatting away to us, such a friendly woman, and out of the blue she asked me if I was bi, I didn't really know how to answer the question, I'm fairly certain that I am but I had never discussed it with Jake before and had never actually tried anything with another woman so I couldn't be sure.

Anyway, I replied positively to her and figured if I didn't put myself out there a bit my fantasy was never going to become reality. She leant in and kissed me, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth and her hand trailing up my side to rest on my breast. I got so wet at this point, I'm sure it was less to do with the physical act, kissing certainly doesn't normally have such an effect on me, and more to do with the subconscious and the thoughts that this was a woman I was kissing!

Anyway, we broke it off here and she looked at me and murmured: mmmmm next time. I knew she was referring to us going to bed together next time I saw her, and I was fine with this. She was (and still is - this only happened a month or so ago) an attractive woman. And she had a proper woman’s body, soft and very curvaceous...just my type!

Anyway, Jake and I left at this point and made our way home, naturally throughout the whole journey we talked about the things that had happened that evening, Jake told me what had turned him on and admitted freely that seeing me kiss Deborah had made him so hard he ached for me! I think it was at this point that I realised that if we were to go to bed with another woman I had nothing to be jealous or worried about, Jake would always be going home with me, so to not let him be involved wouldn't be fair on my part and the more I thought about it the more I realised that it would be a turn on to see Jake having fun with both of us together.

When we got home we went to bed, Jake was rock hard, so turned on by everything we had done. I played with him, teasing him, not really allowing his cock to be touched for quite a period of time, all the while I was describing how it felt to kiss another woman, and going into great detail about what I wanted to us to all do together next time we saw her. I could see him straining, pre-cum glistening at the tip of that gorgeous cock, and I hadn't even touched him yet! I was so turned on my pussy was dripping wet but I wasn't giving in, I was going to tease him without mercy! Being the cheat my lovely boyfriend is though, he kept trying to touch himself and me, so being the resourceful girl I am I quickly got 4 silk ties from his wardrobe, when he asked what I was doing I just gave him a sly smile and told him to get in the middle of the bed and spread-eagle himself, I took each tie and wrapped them around each wrist and ankle and tied him to each of the bed posts. When I was confident he was suitably restrained, I resumed my teasing.
I started by straddling him and kissing him deeply, I moved from his mouth and began kissing his neck and earlobes, muttering in his ears how wet I was and how badly I wanted him, I then moved down his body and kissed him all over, avoiding his cock completely. I then moved to the top of the bed and knelt by his head, I began to touch my breasts, teasing my nipples, tweaking them and squeezing them between my fingers, I then trailed my hand slowly down to my pussy, he watched me intently. As he watched me I slipped a finger inside my soaking wet pussy and I took it and put it in his mouth, he sucked my juices off my finger moaning at how good I tasted, I then resumed touching myself, circling my clit with some vigour, it didn't take long before I felt my orgasm begin to build, I made Jake watch as I came hard right by his face.

I then moved down the bed and placed my face near his cock, it was rock hard and still straining, gleaming at the top. He was begging me to suck him, to take his cock in my mouth, I reached out with my tongue and tasted the pre-cum at the tip of his cock and he groaned thrusting his hips up. Without warning I covered his cock with my mouth, taking him all the way in so he was right at the back of my throat, and I began sucking him and licking him the way I know he loves, at the same time I stroked his balls and held the base of his cock. My hands moved in time with my tongue and mouth, pleasuring him in a way that normally has him exploding in mere minutes.

As soon as I felt he was getting carried away I quickly stopped and gave the tip of his cock a squeeze to delay his orgasm, I then moved away to give him a chance to calm down and straddled his face, his tongue immediately reached out and lapped at my pussy, tasting my juices, he then moved to my clit and began flicking his tongue over it with just the right amount of pressure and speed to make me lose control. As my orgasm began to build again he took my clit and began to suck it, he sucked hard, occasionally humming causing his lips to vibrate around my clit, I couldn't hold back and I came with almighty vigour right there on his face.

Moving away quickly as my clit was throbbing and couldn't take any more I kissed him again, this time tasting myself on him. Straddling him once more I shifted my hips so my pussy just caught the tip of his cock and lifted it up ready for me to push down on it, I stayed here for a couple of seconds, letting his cock feel how wet I was as my juices trickled down him, Jake was moaning, begging for me to fuck him hard and who was I to refuse. I pushed myself down on him, all the way down until he was in me as deeply as possible. I squeezed him with my internal muscles and then began to ride him up and down, hard and fast. Sitting up on him, he watched as I played with my breasts and then my clit, rubbing hard at my clit as I fucked him. Turn around he told me, I know he likes my arse so I did exactly as I was told, but first I released one of his hands from the silk tie, I turned around, him spread-eagle on the bed, me straddling him with my back to him facing his feet, I continued to ride him, thrusting down on his cock.

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

It felt so good, he was so hard and deep inside me, I could feel my pussy twitching, begging to come again, as his cock grew harder and longer inside of me. This pushed me over the edge and I screamed out "I'm going to cum I'm going to cum". Jake gasped back, "me too, I'm gonna cum with you", and as my muscles tensed and my pussy gripped his cock even harder as I came I felt him, as he shot his cum deep inside me.

Needless to say, after this night we didn’t go to work on Monday, instead we spent all day in bed!

For the following couple of weeks we talked a lot about the spa, when we would have time to get up there again and we desperately tried to make time sooner. However, this was not to be and we just couldn’t find the time until two weeks had passed.

Once again on the journey to the spa we talked a lot about what we had experienced and what we wanted to do, again talked about any rules etc.

When we arrived at the spa we were greeted by the same person as before, Deborah’s husband, Mark. He was really pleased to see us and gave me a big hug and kiss to say hi, again we went through to the bar and had a couple of drinks before going through to get in the Jacuzzi.

The spa was a little busier than the previous time and we got chatting to some really nice people, once again we went into the sauna to dry off from the Jacuzzi and again Jake used his fingers on me, he didn’t allow me to cum though he just kept me teetering on the edge!

We went through to the TV room after a while, it was a little quieter and we chilled out on the leather sofas for a bit. There was some porn on the TV and I know Jake is a fan so as I started to notice a bit of a “tent” in his towel I subtly slid my hand underneath it and began to stroke his cock. He was already hard and as I stroked him up and down I felt him start to grow more in my hand. Feeling adventurous and really turned on by this I slipped his towel off and knelt down in front of the sofa, I took his cock into my mouth and began to lick and suck at it. Whilst doing so I felt my towel come loose, as I went to hold it up Jake told me, no, leave it. I knelt there baring all sucking his cock as he played with my breasts and pinched and tweaked my nipples. Another couple came into the TV room at this point and smiled at us, they sat down on the sofa next to ours and at first I think they tried to not to look at us, both naked and clearly very turned on. It didn’t take them long before they couldn’t tear their eyes from what I was doing, wanting to put on a good show I made sure my hair was pulled back so they could see Jake’s cock disappearing deep into my mouth with each stroke. The other guy asked his partner if he could get the same treatment and he moved onto the sofa next to Jake and they adopted the same position as us. As she took his cock into her mouth and began to suck, her hand slid over to me and began stroking my back, getting a bit more daring with each down stroke her hand was quickly on my arse, stroking my cheeks and encouraging my legs apart. When she got the reaction she clearly wanted from me she then started to stroke my pussy, delving a finger deep inside me, feeling how wet I was. This took me by surprise and I gasped, leaving Jakes cock temporarily. When she caught my eye we both leant in for a kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue made a moan escape from my mouth. My hand went for her breast and I cupped it gently, rubbing my thumb over her nipple, it was her turn to moan now!

I felt a bit bad, I had just abandoned Jake, completely naked, but when I turned to look at him I saw that he was quite happy “taking care” of himself! I thought to myself we should give them some live porn to touch themselves to, she was obviously thinking the same thing because she immediately took her hand to my breast and we resumed our kiss. I pulled over to the other sofa and she sat down, I took the lead and sat on her lap, facing her still kissing and hands all over her gorgeous skin, she felt so soft and silky I can’t begin to tell you. I then started to kiss her neck and down her chest taking each nipple in turn, sucking it into my mouth and flicking my tongue over it, my hand taking care of the other nipple. I continued kissing down her body, over her tummy, to the sensitive spot just below her hip bones until I reached her pussy. It was stunning, very smooth and completely hairless, just like my own. I kissed around it, just above the sensitive areas and just to the side of them where her thighs joined. I then kissed down the inside of her thigh. As I kissed back up I could see her pussy was glistening and I couldn’t resist running my tongue from the bottom of her slit right up to the top, she moaned as I caught her clit so I kept my tongue there, circling around it and flicking over lightly, then with more pressure. As she began to moan more and more, I took a finger and slid it inside her, curling it upwards I found her g-spot and began applying gentle pressure. Her hips began bucking slightly under my face as she got more and more turned on and I felt her pussy getting wetter. I increased the pressure on her g-spot and licked at her clit with more vigour, I felt her body tense and she screamed out as she came, my finger working hard at her g-spot caused her to gush somewhat and I caught it in my mouth, swallowing it down. Jake and the other guy were getting close, I could that they were moaning as I turned to look I could see pre-cum glistening at the tip of both of their cocks.

I went back to Jake and took his cock in my mouth and resumed sucking on him, moments later she also came back and took her partners cock into her mouth also. He looked down at her and said, why don’t you swap, she looked at me and I nodded, checking Jake was also happy with this we swapped places. I took his cock into mouth and went down deep on it, feeling him right at the back of my throat, stroking his balls with one hand and the other on her, playing gently with her pussy. Within seconds both Jake and the other guy came, almost at the same time, swallowing this down as well I looked at her and we kissed again, tasting our own partners cum on each others mouths.

We all smiled at each other and I said jokingly, “well you’ve all had your fun, where’s mine??” She looked at me and said, “we can get a room if you like?” Jake said, definitely and I was more than happy with this so we made our way to a private play room.

To be continued…

My next instalment will detail the remainder of this extremely horny night!

Published 
Written by Lushlucy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments