Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinging Spa

"A sexy first trip to a swingers spa"

28
27 Comments 27
51.3k Views 51.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
This is a true story about a journey I made recently with my partner into the swinging scene. This is the first time I have ever written a story of any description, so please feel free to feedback!

It was nearly a year ago when my partner Jake and I were discussing fantasies. He was not particularly forthcoming with regards to his fantasy, saying that he loved everything we do and would be willing to try anything. I on the other hand, had a reason for starting this conversation, I had always dreamed of going to bed with another woman.

It is a fantasy that had been with me for years, I had come close to fulfilling it once, about 4 years ago. I met a girl on the internet, Zara, and we emailed and phoned each other, we would regularly indulge in some very sexy chat, text messages and answer phone messages. Making myself cum whilst hearing her bring herself to orgasm was a favourite past time of mine for a while! Unfortunately when it came to meeting in person I got cold feet and backed out at the last minute, something I have regretted ever since!

During our chat about fantasies I told Jake how much I wanted to go to bed with another woman, he must have felt like all his Christmas's had come at once, naturally he asked me what the appeal was and what I hoped to do with this mystery woman. I told him the truth, I was desperate to feel the soft skin of another woman next to mine, to feel the weight of her breasts, to touch another pussy and feel the slippery wetness that I created, to lick at a woman and feel her cum on my mouth. The thought of doing these things turned me on beyond belief, I would get wet just thinking about it and have no choice but to find a private place to deal with my horniness!

Jake and I talked at great length about how we would go about bringing this fantasy to life and what part he would play, I felt strongly at that point that he would only be able to watch us, I didn't want him touching another woman, I wasn't sure I would be able to deal with that.

We decided, after much talking that we would go to a Swingers club, it was a spur of the moment decision one Sunday evening and our options were somewhat limited as to where might be open, we had nothing local to us so we chose a club about an hour and a half from our house. It was a club with a difference, in that it was a naturist spa, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room etc.

On the journey to the club we talked more about what the rules were and what we were allowed to do, but being new to the scene we just had no idea what to expect or to do.

When we arrived we were greeted at the door by a fantastic guy, he showed us around and introduced us to some regulars and generally made us feel very welcome. We deposited our clothes in a locker and wrapped ourselves securely in towels..I wasn't sure how ready I was to have a load of strangers seeing me naked!!

Jake and I made ourselves comfortable at the bar for a while and to get rid of any nerves I quickly knocked back a couple of glasses of wine, we soon moved on to the jacuzzi, we both removed our towels and settled ourselves into the warm bubbly water, we soon got chatting to some others that were also in there.

Not more than ten minutes after getting in we noticed two women getting a bit raunchy, at first I didn't know where to look but very quickly I couldn't tear my eyes away, they were in public so clearly they weren't bothered about having an audience!! I watched closely as one of the women, lets call her Jane licked and sucked at the pussy of another, she quickly bought her to climax and had the favour returned!

It's hard to describe to you how turned I was by this scene, but most women will know that when underwater it's not easy to for your pussy to get soaked with your own wetness, well mine was, thats how turned I was! Jake was clearly feeling the same, this much was obvious by the state of his cock, I wasn't surprised when I let my hand stray that I quickly came across his big hard cock!

I leant over and whispered to him that we should go to the sauna, it was empty at the point and I was aching to be touched, I just didn't feel confident enough for this to happen in public! We made our way quickly to the sauna and once I had laid my towel down on the bench I laid back and bared all, my nerves about others seeing me naked gone completely! Jake sat on the bench above me, he takes the heat better than I do, and he placed his hand on my leg. His cock was still hard and sticking out all proud!

Jake told me how incredibly sexy I looked laying there, skin gleaming from the heat of the sauna. I parted my legs slightly, a cheeky invite for him to explore further and when his hand got to my pussy he groaned at how wet I was. He slid a finger inside me to lubricate it and then pulled it out and began to gently rub at my clit.

All of a sudden we were joined by someone else, a man, he came and sat down but didn't say a word, Jake looked at me questioningly and I knew that he wanted confirmation that I was ok for him to continue touching me. I gave him a slight nod of my head and he continued his work on my clit, I laid back, closed my eyes and let the pleasure over take me. When I peered out from my closed eye lid I knew that our guest was enjoying our exhibitionism, he had his cock in his hand and was rubbing it slowly. Jake must have felt another gush of wetness as it came from me, because he gently moaned again and slid two fingers into me.

The pleasure was just too much at that point and I gave in to it and came all over his fingers, our voyeur clearly enjoyed my show as he came at the same time, I watched as creamy cum shot from the tip of his cock in an arc onto the floor of the sauna.

Jake's willpower astounded me at this point as he had not so much as placed a hand on his cock, I could see it was straining and it certainly looked harder than I had ever seen it before, when our voyeur left the sauna I asked Jake why he had not touched himself and he told me that in this state of such high arousal he felt like he would come almost immediately!

Hearing how turned on he was I was immediately ready for more, I took him by the hand and led him back to the now nearly empty jacuzzi, as he got in I sat on his lap and lifted myself enough to catch the tip of his cock with my pussy.

evaliu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evaliu

I teased him for a minute, sitting in that position, just the tip of him inside me, I used my muscles around him and squeezed and released a number of times. Jake moaned and practically begged for me to fuck him hard, when I refused he grabbed my shoulders roughly and forced me down upon his massive hard cock.

I couldn't take any more, I was so turned on so I rode him hard and fast, lifting up and pounding down on him time and time again. It didn't take me long before I was yelling out "I'm cuming, I'm cuming" time and time again, Jake was thrusting back into me with equal force to my thrusts onto him and I felt him tense as he shot his load inside me!

After regaining our breath and composure I turned around and spotted a very sexy man behind me, he had a glint in his eye and a hand on his cock, he asked us if we would like to get a room with him.

As I've already told you my fantasy was to be with another woman so I wasn't prepared for this situation mentally, but physically I was aching for more. I looked at Jake who told me he was fine with it if I was. Fine with it, I was practically gagging for it!

We moved to private play room immediately and I pushed Jake back onto the bed, I leant over and started to suck his tired cock, trying to entice it back into it's aroused state, our guest, Andrew I'll call him, was simply watching me as I sucked on my lovers cock. Before a few minutes had passed Jake was aroused again and fully enjoying the blow job I was giving him. I felt a hand on my bottom that I knew did not belong to Jake and the thought sent another wave of wetness through me, Andrew had clearly noticed this because he started to trail his hand down to my pussy. I felt him tease apart my lips feeling for my wetness, and when he found it he pushed two fingers into me. As I lay there kneeling on the bed sucking Jakes cock I was being finger fucked by a complete stranger, I can't tell you what a horny feeling this was!

I was really getting into this and getting more and more turned on, I was close to orgasm when I felt the wet soft touch of a tongue on my pussy, Andrew was licking me and finger fucking me, this sent me quickly spiraling over the edge and I came hard on his tongue and fingers.

As I regained my composure, yet again, I looked at Jake and asked if he would swap places with Andrew, I wanted to be fucked but I didn't want a stranger to be the one doing it! Jake was clearly up for this, he was once again, incredibly turned on, Andrew laid on the bed and I immediately took his cock in my mouth, he was big, very big and very hard too! Jake stood behind me and slipped his cock into my soaking wet pussy, I groaned, not an easy feat with a mouthful of cock let me tell you.

This went on for a couple of minutes before Jake pulled out of me, I turned and looked questioningly at him and in answer he pushed me further on the bed, he leaned and whispered in my ear, fuck him, straddle him and fuck him. I was more than pleased to obey this command and did exactly as I was told, I straddled Andrew and lifted myself onto his massive cock. I couldn't help the moans escaping my mouth as he stretched and filled me. I started to ride him up and down and he thrust back in to me each time. I was sitting upright moving up and down over him when I felt Jake push me gently forward, I wondered what was going on but it didn't take long for it to become obvious.

Quite suddenly I felt the tip of Jake's hard cock at the entrance to my arse, this is something we've indulged in quite regularly and I love it, the feeling of him inside my arse, thrusting and cuming inside me is amazing.

I was worried at first, I'd never considered this before but Jake was gentle, he eased himself into me slowly and as when he was in up to the hilt he stayed perfectly still, letting me get accustomed to the feeling of being fucked by two cocks at once.

All of sudden I felt lust rip through me and I went crazy, Jake fucked me hard, very hard in the arse and in time with him I rode Andrews cock. We were all moaning and getting close to climax when Jakes hand slipped around me and between mine and Andrews body, he reached down and started to play with my clit, I knew I wouldn't be able to take this much longer without orgasming.

I could feel both Jake and Andrew were close, I could feel their cocks growing inside me, this turned me on more and all of sudden I couldn't hold back, I screamed out "I'm going to cum, cum with me, cum with me"

They obliged, I don't think they could have done anything else, we were all so turned on, we all climaxed together and I felt Jake shoot cum deep into my arse and Andrew do the same deep inside my pussy.

My next installment will detail our return visit to the Spa, this time we were joined by another couple and my fantasy came true!
Published 
Written by Lushlucy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments