Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tantalizing Threesome

"One of my expieriences with a past boyfriend Wayne."

3
0 Comments 0
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I clipped excitedly down the dark street towards town centre. I wore black kitty heels, black shorts that were tight on my toned thighs and a loose glittery sleeveless shirt that folded over a little at the chest, showing off my cleavage. It was my boyfriends birthday today and I figured I'd give him a little treat using one of his fantasies. Though it was mine as well I just never got up the courage to go out and do it, but this gave me a wonderful excuse to try it out. Wayne wandered casually beside me, thinking we were just going to a normal club. He wore jeans, a white T-shirt and a black buttoned shirt on top. He'd folded the sleeves up to his elbows and they were tight on his lean arms. He chest was well built and tight, and though he didn't possess a six-pack or anything, he was very sexy. Dark and handsome.

We entered the club and it was alive with music. It's not a too well-known place and it had a small secret if you went to the right place. The place was alive with activity as I lead him towards the back. It was a bit quieter here and filled with young people.
"Wait here," I told him. Wayne nodded and just took a look around, taking in his surroundings. I skipped towards the bar, looking myself for possible candidate. I noticed a young women, in her early twenties at most sitting alone. She wore a tight crimson mini dress and high dark red heels. Her wavy brown hair billowed out, showing off her high cheekbones and full, red, kissbale lips. I headed over her.
"Hey," I started. She smiled at me.
"Hi. Nice to meet you." she held out a long nailed hand with matching red nails. The whole red theme looked so sexy on her.
"Are you here with anyone?" I asked, staying standing. I fluttered my eyelashes provocatively.
"No," she shook her head a waved her hand to an empty bar stool next to her, "I'm here alone. Actually, looking for some to... you know?" She laughed confidently and I felt my nipples harden at the sound. I knew all too well what she meant.
"That's good! I trying to find some too. That's why I wonder if you could do me a favour?" I then sat down next to her,  crossing my legs to show them off to her. I knew the effect on men, I wondered if this women would feel the same.

It didn't take much convincing when I explained my situation to her. I lead her over to where Wayne still stood. He smiled when he saw us and I could see the glimmer in his eyes when he saw my new friend.
"This is Courtney," I motioned to her.
"You must be Wayne," she said, shaking his hand. He smiled a little smugly.
"Yes, I am. Are you a friend of Leanne's?" I stepped forward slightly, pushing my tits against his chest. I knew my nipples were already rock solid and that he's feel them through the material.
"Actually, she just agreed to help me with your birthday present," I grinned. He let out a small puff of air and his eyes widened at his luck. We took him further back, were it was darker. I set him down on a leather chair and stroked his wide jaw lightly. He grinned back at me and rubbed my thigh. Courtney stood to the other side and leaned in towards him. She stroked his lap, brushing against his cock. He reacted immediately as it twitched. I pulled back and tuuged off my top, throwing it to the ground. I saw his cock twitch again. I wasn't wearing a bra. My tits bounced as I took off my shoes. Courtney began stripped as well. I went over to Wayne and straddled his lap, still standing. I leant forward and kissed him passionately, probing my tongue in his mouth and stroking his chest. I came up for air and ripped his shirt off. I noticed Courtney was butt naked now. Her curvy figure strutted over. She kissed him now, roughly, he pert ass in the air. I stroked her ass and gave it a quick slap. She moaned softly while still in his mouth. I saw her pink pussy lips glisten in the small light. I pulled her back so she faced me. She leant against the wall while I took of my shorts. I didn't wear panties either as I knew what I was going to do tonight.

I let her admire my flat stomach and full breasts with their pointed nipples. Her tits were slightly smaller than mine but had huge, dark areolas which contrasted with her pale skin. I felt Wayne eyes on me when I began to suck on them.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

She groaned involuntarily as a massaged and suckled them. She stroked down my stomach and thighs, pinching my ass. I nibbled one her nipples whenever she did this and she began to slap me harder so I'd do the same. I pulled up and threw my lips into hers. She bit my lip as we got rougher. My pussy burned and I could feel my juices drip. Then I felt a finger stroke my slit. I pushed into the finger without thinking.
"Thanks babes," I heard Wayne whisper and he slowly began slipping two fingers in and out of my hole. I felt his hard cock press against the top of my ass as he moved closer. Courtney pushed us both away and tugged me to the ground. She lay on top of me and bit my nipples. Hard. I cried out. I was in pain but it was so hot!

She worked her way down, kissing my skin, sucking and feeling all over my body. I arched my back and stroked her silky hair. She reached my bare cunt and licked the lips. I'd noticed Wayne was slowly stroking his hard, thick cock. He knelt down as Courtney stuck a tongue into my slit. I moaned, my voice layered with pleasure. Wayne put his huge cock head to my lips and I gently licked the head. He straddled me so I could get better access. Courtney suddenly nibbled on my clit and I bucked, pushing his cock into my mouth as I opened it to yelp. I took all of his cock into my mouth, spinning my tongue around the head as I knew he loved this. I felt fingers pound into my pussy and I sucked harder. Wayne groaned. I looked up into his eyes as I pushed down so my nose met his balls and stayed for a moment. He leant his head back, in complete heaven. I could hear my juices sloshing as I came up for air. I then moved and Wayne stood. I tuned around so my face was by Courtney sweet smelling pussy. She crouched over my face as I began to lick her clit slowly. I'd never done this before while she seemed to have a lot of experience. I stuck in two long fingers and pumped them in and out as she rocked her hips. I felt Wayne push my legs apart.

He positioned himself and stuck his cock head and stroked it up and down, brushing against my clit each time. I moaned. He grinned coaxingly and then suddenly drove his hard cock into my pussy. I sucked hard on Courtney's clit as he pounded my, gripping my thighs. Courtney's legs clenched and he pussy tightened around my fingers. She screamed, pushing down onto my face when I pulled my fingers out. She orgasmed as I continued to eat her out. Wave after wave pulsated and I felt my own orgasm build as Wayne grunted. His cock was growing. Driving harshly in and out, knocking my clit on each thrust. I screamed louder then Courtney as my orgasm took over me. Wayne pushed into my pussy and held there while his cock convulsed inside me. It squirted longer than he'd ever had with me, moaning with his deep voice made my climax harder.  He pulled out. I lay there, breathing hard. Courtney thrust her mouth on mine and we made out for a while. I still needed more. Courtney suddenly yelped. I saw Wayne need more too.

He thrust into Courtney's pussy and she groaned. I slid backwards so she could use her skilled tongue on my pussy. I spread my lips open with my fingers that were soaked with her cum. She began sliding her tongue roughly and out of my hole. The movement of Wayne's hips threw her head further in, rubbing against just the right spot.
I pinched my nipples and raised my hips so she delved further.
"I'm gonna cum," Wayne moaned. I was too and my Courtney's soft whimpering she was as well.
"Please, cum in me. I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy," she screeched hoarsely. Wanye looked at me. I was in too much ecstasy to care.
"Yes," I screamed as my orgasm built, "fill her with your seed."
He grunted and drove hard into her with full strokes.
"Make my cum Courtney," I screamed. She pounded me with two fingers as I had the most amazing orgasm. Courtney came as I did and I heard Wayne loud grunts signalling he was done too.

My head spun and I came to my senses. People were watching our little show. Some were even getting down themselves. But the thought of them watching just made my dripping pussy wetter.

 

Published 
Written by lilalola
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors