Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Test Driving Wendy - Part Two

"Wendy gets airtight."

12
3 Comments 3
13.8k Views 13.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Returning to the living room, I saw that Mel and Sue were sharing one sofa while Steve was on another, so I distributed the beers and seated myself between the two girls. I was rewarded by my wife snuggling up to my right side and Sue snuggling into my left. We all relaxed with our beers and watched Jake do Wendy.

Wendy was on her knees in the centre of the area with Jake kneeling upright in front of her feeding her his cock. She was gobbling with great relish and rubbing his balls at the same time. I noticed that she was only working the top half of his dick and wondered about her oral capacity, resolving to test her later.

Sensing that she was being watched Wendy removed Jake's cock from her mouth, caught Melanie's eye and observed, nodding at Jake, “He tastes of you!” but she said it with a smile.

Mel laughed. “Does that taste good?” she asked coquettishly.

“Delicious,” Wendy smiled back at her.

“Then maybe I'll let you taste me firsthand later,” Mel leered back with an accompanying giggle.

“You're on,” Wendy asserted and went back to sucking Jake's cock enthusiastically.

“Feeding time at the zoo,” Sue murmured, causing Wendy to splutter around her mouthful of cock and the rest of us to break up.

“Okay, enough of that. On your feet,” Jake instructed Wendy.

“Yessir,” she mocked as she stood up.

Jake glanced over to the vacant sofa and said, “Place your hands flat on the seat of the sofa while standing and spread your legs wide.”

Wendy obeyed, presenting her audience with a terrific view of her ass, long white-stocking-clad legs, the inner pink of her wide open pussy and her ample tits showing between her legs. I noticed something that I had not noticed while I was busy fucking her; her nipples were a very pale rose pink, totally unlike Mel and Sue's dark pinkish brown ones.

It makes for interesting variety, I thought. I'll see how they taste later.

Jake stepped up behind her, slid his dick into her pussy and started banging her hard right from the start. He did her pussy forcefully for a few minutes then switched upstairs to her ass-hole, drove his dick up there, and began doing her anally.

“Ooh,” said Mel, “He is doing her your way, Suze!”

“The layer cake,” Sue amplified.

“Yes that,” Mel acknowledged.

“Hey,” Jake objected, “I don't mind having an audience but you lot are starting to distract me.”

“Nothing can distract you from a good piece of ass,” his wife fired back, making us all laugh again.

“So I'm a good piece of ass?” Wendy enquired as she rode Sue's husband's cock.

“Of course you are, sweetie,” Sue replied generously. “You are doing a great job. We are all going to have you tonight.”

“I'll look forward to that,” Wendy averred between gasps as Jake piled on the pressure in her ass, then switched back to her pussy and slammed it to her again.

Mel said, “Watching this is making me horny” and bent from the waist to wrap her mouth around my cock. Soon her head was bobbing up and down regularly as her right hand cupped my balls and my cock was hardening nicely in her mouth. She swallowed me right to the root a few times and that got me as rigid as a telephone pole. Mel then dropped to her knees on the floor right next to Wendy, spreading her knees wide to give me a great view of her perfect ass, pussy and long legs encased in sheer black seamed stockings.

“Do me, hard,” she commanded me over her shoulder. I quickly knelt behind her and drove my dick deep into her large, wet waiting pussy.

“Steve, get over here,” she ordered imperiously.

Steve obligingly knelt in front of her face and she opened her mouth wide so that he could insert his cock, which he did. Melanie's cheeks then hollowed out as she applied suction and gradually slid her lips down the shaft of his cock until she had the whole thing in her mouth, then her head began to bob backwards and forwards as she got the rhythm going. I watched her roll her eyes up to Steve as I began banging her hard and fast from behind, knowing that was what she wanted now to get her rolling. Steve got the message from her eyes and started energetically fucking her face. Mel coordinated with his rhythm and swallowed his cock deep each time as she also settled back on my cock and began a slow ass-grind, gradually building speed until she was synchronised with my nailing.

Reaching around I grabbed her wildly swinging tits and tweaked her nipples, which were high and proud. After about ten minutes of riding cocks in both ends, she began to moan around Steve's dick. Her pussy was now dripping wet and very warm. She was grinding very demandingly on my dick, so I cranked the pace even higher. Steve was now driving his cock so far down her throat that I could not understand how my wife did not gag! Lots of practice, I guess!

The increasing din from Wendy suddenly penetrated my consciousness and I glanced to my right to see the other couple. Jake was now moving constantly from pussy to ass and back again, a couple of strokes in each at a time. As I watched Wendy literally screeched and started orgasming, shuddering as she did so. This set Jake off in turn and by pure chance, he came in her vagina as her screech tailed off and turned to a satisfied moan. She straightened up, pulling off Jake's dick and turning to kiss him. Sue, who had been monitoring their performance, applauded quietly.

Shortly thereafter Steve shot his wad in Mel's mouth and she greedily gulped it all down as I put the final strokes in her pussy and came simultaneously with her orgasm, the result of many years of practising together. Mel emitted a satisfied sigh as she dropped Steve's dick from her mouth and I dismounted.

Standing up she said, “I need a beer. Anybody else?”

This brought a chorus of assent, and she returned with beers for everyone. We all sprawled around on sofas and the floor, drinking and catching our breath.

Sue called Wendy over to sit between her and Melanie. When Wendy was comfortably seated Sue leaned into her and kissed her softly, sliding her tongue into Wendy's mouth and fondling her left breast. When the kiss was over she moved down to suck gently on each of Wendy's nipples then farther down to lick her pussy for a couple of minutes. Wendy opened her legs wide for Sue, lay back and enjoyed it.

When Sue sat back up Mel lay back and spread her legs wide, saying to Wendy, “I promised you could taste me later, remember? Now's the time!”

Wendy promptly knelt on the floor and went down on Mel, sliding her tongue deep into Mel's pussy, slurping up to her clitoris then teasing that on the end of her tongue. She repeated this sequence for a few minutes then finally worked her tongue as deep inside Mel as she could and stayed there, just fluttering her tongue up and down. Mel smoothed Wendy's hair as she was doing this then gently pulled her face away after a few minutes.

“I might have a full-time job for you,” she murmured to Wendy with a pleased smile. Wendy grinned happily, pleased by the compliment.

“Now me,” Sue requested, spreading her legs. Wendy obliged and when she was done Sue complimented her as well.

“So now we all know what each other tastes like,” Sue purred contentedly.

“No, you didn't taste Mel,” Wendy demurred, “And she didn't taste you.”

“Oh, sweetie, we have dined on each other several times,” Mel informed her.

“Oh,” was all Wendy had to say to that.

After a while, and two more beers, Melanie said, “So, the agenda. I know you two guys...” nodding at Jake and I “...were planning to double team Wendy, but would you like to add Steve and get her airtight, because she says she wants that?”

“Sure,” I said.

“Fine with me,” Jake agreed.

“Good,” Mel continued. “But do all you boys think you can manage two more pops after that because Sue and I would like to get airtight too?”

“We might if you ladies give us lots of oral assistance,” Jake bargained, grinning from ear to ear.

“What, you want us to make speeches?” his lovely wife quipped.

“Oh, hardy-har-har,” Jake sneered and we all laughed.

“We can handle that,” Mel promised.

“Yes,” Sue confirmed, “But let's save our energy for our turn and see if Wendy can get them all up herself for this go!”

“A challenge, eh?” Wendy responded. “Okay, I'm up for it. Come and stand around me, guys,” she added as she rose from the sofa and knelt in the centre of the floor.

We all went and stood around her as requested, with me in the centre, Steve to her left and Jake to her right. She then started to work from left to right, first taking Steve's cock into her mouth, jerking him and sucking him for about a minute, then moving to me and doing the same thing, then on to Jake before starting to go round again. I noticed once more that she was only sucking down to her hand each time, not going for the deep throat, and renewed my resolve to try her out on this later, or right now if I was assigned her mouth. It took her about fifteen minutes but she did succeed in arousing all three of us, much to Mel and Sue's chagrin.

“Who is where?” I asked her bluntly.

“Steve pussy, Jake ass, you mouth,” she replied promptly.

Ah-hah, I thought happily as Steve lay on the floor and Wendy mounted his cock in the cowgirl position. Got my wish.

Jake drilled into her ass with obvious relish and I knelt in front of her. Sure enough, she collared my dick with her left hand and popped it into her mouth then started jerking me off as she sucked. Both the other guys immediately started nailing her and she squirmed to get comfortable as both dicks drove home in her pussy and ass respectively. As they were building up their speed I initially let Wendy handle my dick as a conventional blowjob, but when she started to make loud happy noises around my cock as the other two pleasured her I gently prised her fingers away from my dick, put my hand around the back of her head and exerted gentle pressure as I eased my dick farther into her mouth. She got the idea and cooperated by gradually easing her mouth lower and lower on my dick until she was swallowing all but about the last two inches. I then started slowly moving it in and out as I began to fuck her face. I saw her right hand begin to rise towards my cock and gently pushed it back down.

As she got used to the rhythm of my cock moving slowly in and out of her mouth, she started timing the up and down movements of her head so that our advances and retractions coincided. Once this was established I gradually increased the speed of my thrusts, allowing her time to adjust each time, and simultaneously went for greater penetration. By the time I was fucking her face at the same speed at which Jake and Steve were fucking her ass and pussy, she was swallowing the whole cock quite happily! I was pleased that it turned out she did not have a delicate gag reflex after all.

It took about twenty minutes for us all to come in her. Somewhere in there Sue appeared with a camera and began shooting stills and video of Wendy's first airtight experience from all possible angles. Jake shot off first in Wendy's ass, closely followed by Steve in her pussy then me in her mouth. Wendy swallowed too! By the end, she was having multiple orgasms and making incredibly loud noises in the back of her throat while still gobbling my dick. Both Steve and Jake remained in place until her orgasms were completed and she had sucked me dry. Wendy collapsed onto Steve's chest and just lay there gasping as Jake and I withdrew. We collapsed on the floor at either end of her, both gasping and heaving.

“Well, Wendy?” Sue enquired pruriently from the sofa. “How did you like it?”

“Oh, God,” Wendy gasped. “I will take as much of that as I can get. I have never had multiple orgasms before!”

“See?” I grinned at Jake. “We are the best,”

“Yes, you are,” Mel agreed from above and behind me as she joined Sue on the sofa. “But don't get too full of yourselves just yet. Sue and I are going to continue to search for better!” Both girls went off into a giggle fit.

“I'm in,” Wendy interjected from the floor, causing more mirth among the ladies.

“They're trying to make us redundant,” I complained loudly to Jake.

“Oh no, lover,” Sue teased back. “Just one among many available mounts!”

Now all three women were laughing almost hysterically as they set each other off.

“Sluts,” I accused happily.

“Definitely,” Mel shot back. “That's us – Sluts United.”

“United we stand, divided we take it!” Sue howled through her laughter.

“Sluts R' Us,” Mel came back, and they were off again.

I headed off to the fridge once more for more beer, but Sue hailed me with “Can you bring wine for the ladies this time, please, Nicky?” Waving assent I kept going.

When I had everybody equipped with the beverage of their choice we settled down for another period of recuperation, despite Sue and Melanie's impatience for “Their turn.” Sue, searching for something to watch, turned to Wendy and asked, “Would you like to see some of our earlier adventures?”

'Ooh, yes,” Wendy responded eagerly, so Sue stuck one of our flash drives into the USB port and turned on the television. She then ran slideshows of the night Jake and I double-teamed her at their place then serially boinked Mel to exhaustion and of the weekend at the cottage when they gave up their ass cherries. After that, she ran some of the short videos of the same events.

“Oh my God, this is so hot I am getting wet all over again,” Wendy gushed. “You guys certainly know how to have fun!”

“We try,” Melanie said with sham humility.

“We damn well succeed!” Sue enjoined much more forcefully.

“And we guys love it,” I enthused.

“Okay,” Mel said, “I am good and horny here. Are you guys ready to go again?”

We all agreed that we were.

“Who gets first go?” Sue asked Mel.

“The coin toss again, I think,” Mel replied, picking the loonie up from the arm of the sofa where she had left it. “You call it,” she told Sue as she spun the coin.

“Tails,” Sue called.

“You won,” Mel said as she revealed the coin.

“Goody,” Sue beamed.

MiaBennett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBennett

“A little help with getting them all up please, ladies. Wendy, who do you want to blow?”

“Nick,” Wendy replied without hesitation.

Ah, good, I thought, she must have enjoyed the face fuck.

“That leaves you with Jake and me with Steve then, Mel,” Sue finished up.

The girls then all went to work on their assigned man and slurping noises were soon heard from all over the room.

I remained seated on the sofa and Wendy knelt on the floor in front of me to lean in and scoop my cock into her mouth. She evidently was a quick learner because after the first couple of minutes she relinquished her grasp on my now rigid cock and began swallowing it all the way down with smooth dives of her head. There was no tongue action though. I made a mental note to have Sue or Mel tactfully give her some pointers. Regardless, she still had me rock hard again in about ten minutes.

Pulling my cock from her mouth she said, “You're ready.” to me, then “Sue, he's all yours.”

Sue evidently had Steve adequately prepared too, as she immediately stopped sucking his cock and said to me, “Lie down, Nicky.”

I lay down on the floor and Sue walked over and stood astride my face, allowing me a long look up between her legs - plenty of time to admire lovely legs, crimson fishnets and pink pussy, before settling herself down onto my rampant cock, sliding down it in the reverse cowgirl position and wriggling her hips to get it fully embedded.

I was busy enjoying my view of her excellent ass as Steve knelt over me and slipped his dick smoothly into it. This left me with a great close-up view of Sue's double penetration.

Jake then joined us, suitably prepped by my wife, and inserted his cock into his own wife's mouth. Sue immediately started pumping herself up and down on my cock, so Steve started nailing her ass and her husband began banging her face. From my prone position behind Sue and under Steve I could watch my cock driving in and out of Sue's pussy and Steve's cock repeatedly penetrating her ass but I could not see much of Jake's oral penetration, just the constant up and down movement of the back of Sue's head.

The pace rapidly became frantic with Sue moaning continuously around her husband's dick. Jake was the first to come, giving his wife her favourite drink. I was next, filling her pussy up nicely, and Steve was last, hosing out the rear hallway. Sue fell forward on my chest, Steve pulled out and rolled to the floor, Jake stood and went to sit on the sofa next to Mel. I heard him whisper “Ass please” in her ear as he sat down; it made me smile because Mel and I had taken to referring to him as the Ass Bandit on account of his obvious predilection.

Sue showed no signs of movement; she was very happy with my quiescent dick still inside her and her head resting on my chest, so Mel made the kitchen run to refresh everybody's drinks. When she sat back down she settled on the same sofa as Jake with her back against the armrest and her legs lying over his lap.

We all chatted desultorily for about forty-five minutes until Melanie finally got things moving again by saying, “My turn.”

She then briefly went into cheerleader mode in an attempt to rouse us all from incipient torpor. Bouncing to her feet she strode to the centre of the area between the sofas and began striding up and down, eyeing each of us in turn. She was a vision of sultry femininity as she moved, her gorgeous breasts, now bare above the turned down cups of her basque, bouncing with each step, the seamed sheer black stockings accentuating the elegance of those extremely long legs, the smooth creaminess of her perfect ass emphasized by the contrasting garters and stocking tops, and her dense bush of dark pubic hair inexorably drawing the male eyes.

When she had paraded up and down a half dozen times and was certain all eyes were on her she came to a halt dead centre. Cupping both breasts in her hands she leaned forward and turned full circle, pushing them towards the guys.

“Do you boys want some of these ?” she cried. “What? I can't hear you!”

“Yes,” we roared out in response.

She bent forward from the waist, placing her hands just above her knees, and shuffled in a full circle again then slapped her right buttock briskly and demanded, “Do you want some of this? I still can't hear you!”

“Yes!” all the guys roared together.

Lying down on her back, spreading her legs at ninety degrees to her torso in a totally obscene pose, she slid her middle two fingers deep into her pussy, spreading it wide, and called, “Do you want some of this? Let me hear it this time!”

“Yes!” we all bellowed, even the girls this time.

Bouncing to her feet Mel ordered, “Alright then, gentlemen, stick your cock into the mouth of the lady of your choice and prepare yourselves for the wildest ride of your lives!”

Sue was literally bouncing up and down on the couch and applauding furiously at the end of this performance and Mel gave her a little bow and a smile.

Steve practically ran over to Mel in his eagerness to beat anybody else to her, grabbed a handful of her ass and said, “I choose you.” Mel laughed, grabbed him by the cock and used it to lead him to a vacant sofa, where she pushed him down then sat beside him and bent over to suck his dick.

I walked over to the sofa where Sue was sitting, knelt astride her lap, said “Open wide,” then thrust my cock deep into her mouth when she did so.

Jake went and stood in front of the sitting Wendy and she leaned forward to suck his cock into her mouth.

When Mel had Steve fully aroused she checked the status of the other two women and, satisfied that we were all suitably stimulated, moved back to the centre of the floor.

“Jake ass, Steve pussy, hubby mouth,” she instructed succinctly. “But we will be doing it on the sofa,” she added.

So Steve sat down on a vacant sofa. Melanie strutted over and moved him further down so that his ass was right on the edge of the sofa with his head and shoulders against its lower back.

“Sit on the back of the sofa, Nick, above Steve's head,” she told me. Seeing my raised eyebrows she laughed and clarified, “I saw this in a porn video.”

I laughed and climbed into position.

Melanie then knelt on the sofa astride Steve and facing him, reached behind her and between her legs to find his cock, then slid it into her very wet pussy. When she was settled comfortably on his dick she rubbed his balls gently for a few moments then said to Jake, “Once I've got Nick's dick in my mouth, you get my ass, okay?”

“Right,” he answered.

Mel then leaned towards me, fondled my cock for a moment then brought it to her mouth and licked it sensuously from top to bottom before popping it into her mouth. She then placed her hands either side of me to support herself on the sofa back and swallowed me down to the balls.

Jake stepped up behind her, avoiding Steve's spread legs, spread her butt cheeks and slid home in her ass.

We all then got down to it.

I only had a limited range of movement available because of my precarious perch, but it was enough because Mel compensated by extending her head motion. She soon had my cock sliding deep into her throat at a medium speed, using her tongue to great effect at the top of each stroke, with the occasional scrape of teeth for added stimulation.

Steve was sucking on her nipples as she rode up and down his cock, squeezing them like melons at the same time. He was thrusting upwards with his hips to get deep inside her and Mel was hammering down hard to assist him.

Jake was looking quite ecstatic; he was in his favourite place, up Mel's ass, and was reaming it for all he was worth. Mel had worked out the angles and had adjusted her movements so that her bounces were backward as well as downward, thus driving Jake deeper up her ass at the same time as she drove Steve deeper into her pussy.

My slutty wife has great stamina! She kept up this medium pace ride, giving great head, pussy and ass simultaneously, for at least half an hour before she increased the pace, demanding more of everything.

Her head movements became faster and more insistent while her tongue was flickering around the head of my cock like a velvet rattlesnake's. She was sucking like a Harley's intake manifold and her lower lip was up against my scrotum with every swallow.

Jake's assault on her ass was feverish. He was moving in and out at breakneck speed and sweat was flying off his forehead with every thrust.

Steve had slid further down the couch as he tried to get additional leverage for his upward thrusts from his shoulders. Mel's pussy was squelching loudly now with each ramming and Steve was lifting her whole body a few inches with his cock at the end of each stroke.

After twenty minutes at this heart-stopping pace, I gave up, knowing from experience that Mel could outlast us all if she wanted to. I gave up self-control and let her mouth do its work, coming in buckets down her throat. Mel drank it all and just kept sucking, trying to keep me up.

Jake was next. I saw him tense and watched his cock buck as he unloaded up my wife's beautiful ass. He then just stepped back and folded to the floor, gasping for air and covered in a sheen of sweat.

I could not move from where I was until Mel was done, so I just sat there with my wife still determinedly gobbling my joint while Steve brought her to orgasm, which took another few minutes.

Finally Steve blew his stack and the hot semen flooding inside her triggered Mel's orgasm, which just kept going, wave after wave. She eventually took the weight off her arms, allowing herself to fall forward, and rested with her head against the back of the sofa and her tits on Steve's face. After a minute or so to get her breath she sat up, levered herself off Steve's cock then stood up, stretching languorously.

“Now that, ladies,” she purred, “Is the way to get laid.”

Sliding down from the back of the sofa I retorted, “It's more like a very nice way to kill your menfolk!”

The girls all thought this was hilarious; the guys groaned in agreement.

When we had all been supplied with much-needed cold beer and were comfortably ensconced on the sofas Sue enquired, “So, would you gentlemen care to rate the ladies' performance?” staring meaningfully at me.

I scoffed. “I have told you before, Suze, I will never be that stupid.”

“Guys?” she demanded with glances at the other two.

“What he said,” Jake mumbled.

“Well...” Steve began.

“Don't do it,” I cut in, “There is no upside!”

Fortunately, Steve had the good sense to listen and subsided.

“Well, I will then,” Sue persisted. “I vote Mel first prize, me second and Wendy third. Wendy?”

“I agree with that,” Wendy affirmed. “I will be better next time. I am already learning from you guys!”

“That okay with you guys?” Sue asked the men, persisting in her quest for an answer.

“We collectively decline all further comment,” I stated quickly on behalf of the guys. Sue pulled a face and stuck her tongue out at me.

Shortly thereafter Steve and Wendy departed for home, leaving our core little family alone together, oxymoronically.

“So what do you think,” Melanie asked the group. “Do we keep them or ditch them? Are they in or out? Everybody has a veto. The vote for In has to be unanimous or they are out. Fair enough?”

We all nodded.

“Jake?” Mel prompted.

“Well, he is my cousin, I have known him all my life and I like him. So as far as I am concerned they are in. But I am biased because of the family thing, so I am going to forego my vote and allow the rest of you to decide.”

“Nick?” from Mel.

“Well, neither of them is exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, but Steve is a nice guy, I like him, and Wendy is a good ride, so I vote for In. But don't ask me to spend too much time talking to Wendy, she would drive me nuts!”

Sue started to giggle.

“What?” I asked her.

“Well,” she replied, “You are right, of course, but do you know what the sad part is?”

“No, what?” I returned.

“She is still smarter than her husband!” Sue blurted out and collapsed into a giggle fit, joined by Mel.

When they had recovered their composure Mel asked Sue, “So you will be voting no, then?”

Sue's eyes went wide in startlement as she looked at Mel. “Are you kidding?” she responded. “Have you forgotten, I already fuck him occasionally. I don't care about talking to them. They are nice enough, it is no hardship. And I like Steve's body. He is a good fuck; he might not have the world's biggest dick but he sure knows how to use it. He always gets me off. What more could a girl ask?”

“That's another vote for In, then?” Melanie queried.

“Absolutely. With him in we can get airtight whenever we like,” she replied.

“A good selling point, Suze,” Mel laughed at her friend. “I vote for In. I like his dick in me, too! Motion unanimously carried. We have new playmates.”

“Hmm,” Sue mused, “I am thinking...”

“I know. I can hear it,” Mel interjected.”

“Shut up, Mel” Sue retorted, “...that we need to rework our nomenclature to avoid confusion in the future. The ensemble that includes additional members such as Steve and Wendy, and any other future fuck-buddies, should be referred to as the Play Group. Dates that include them will now be the Play Dates. We...” a circular motion with her index finger to include all of us “...will henceforth be known as The Family and our exclusive dates will be Family Nights. What do you think?”

“What have you done, Nick?” Melanie asked me sharply. “Have you been teaching her logic while you were banging her?” She laughed uproariously at the outraged expression on her friend's face. “Just teasing, kitten,” she added with a smile.

“Bitch!” Sue snarled, but then she smiled and blew Mel a kiss.

“Seconded,” Mel said regarding Sue's suggestion.

“Motion carried,” I announced.

“Right then,” Sue stated firmly, “I am tired, we are staying over, I am going to bed and, just for that bitchy remark, Melanie girl, I am taking Nicky and you are stuck with Jake!”

“Hey!” her husband objected, “Stuck with?”

“Shut up or I might have to rape you when we get to bed,” my wife responded.

That brought a smile to his face!

So we each took each others spouse off to bed.

I don't know what Jake did with my wife, but his wife curled up naked with her head on my chest and we both got a great night's sleep!

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments