Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitters Graduate To Swingers

"The babysitters progress from babysitting to swinging."

34
17 Comments 17
22.4k Views 22.4k
9.5k words 9.5k words

We had been prepared for our first night at the swingers club by the parents of the kids we had babysat. We found out that they were swingers and they invited us to become members. To prepare us for our adventures we had engaged in all forms of sex with them and had no worries that the activities at the club would be any different, other than it would be with different men and women.

The big night finally arrived. I rang Sam an hour before we were to be picked up. We were both excited… and nervous.

Tony and Jan picked me up and Ian and Judy were picking up Sam.

We arrived at a nice big house with a driveway set back from the road. Jan took me into a side room to wait for Sam, Ian, and Judy. We would be introduced everybody when we were all together. Everybody would be dressed, and we would undress after the introductions to save a little bit of embarrassment. We didn't have to wait for more than a minute or two and Sam, Judy, and Ian arrived. Jan and Judy gave us both a big hug and led us out to meet everybody there.

The first person we met was Harry. He was the host at every party and oversaw everything. It was he who controlled everything and made the rules. He was most pleasant and welcomed us both and reiterated that if we had a problem with anything or anybody to immediately see him.

Harry spoke to us both. “I believe you have a special request for this evening. Jan has explained. We have made a couple of exceptions for you two tonight.”

I looked at Sam and we were both curious but said nothing. Maybe we were supposed to be aware of these arrangements. We weren't.

Then Jan and Judy took me, to be introduced to everybody there and Sam went with Ian and Tony.

I was so nervous as each person I met was a potential person that was going to have sex with me, both male and female. I gather Sam felt the same way. We were both a bit reserved during the introductions realizing that shortly we could be having sex with them. Neither of us wanted them to feel we were a little nervous.

We were introduced to Mr. Digby by his first name; Mike, and his girlfriend, Sarah, the Parson's daughter. She was beautiful, and I can understand why he was with her. When he looked at us he smiled and said.

“I think I know you both. You exercise at the gym, don’t you?” He said.

Sarah looked puzzled. “Have you met Mike before?”

"We were also pupils at the girl's school and Mr. Digby was our PE teacher. Now we exercise at the Gym and we have seen him there but he didn't recognize us. We are a few years older. ” Sam replied. 

Mike just smiled, between the school and the gym our bodies had developed a little and were a few years older, somewhat. I gather he had never had sex with a pupil or ex-pupil before tonight.

As we moved on, Mike left us with the words. “I will see you soon. Let’s hope I am able to fulfill those schoolgirl dreams. Don't worry I was quite aware of quite a few of those girls' wishes.”

"I know two that will materialize tonight," I said softly.

“I will be looking forward to it," Mike replied.

Sarah hit him gently on the arm.

As we moved on, Jan and Judy who had been present during all the introductions had not said anything said to us specifically about the people that would at some time be fucking us. The last of the couples were the girl and her partner from the Post Office, Sally and Barry. There was a sign of recognition between us but nothing more was said.

After we had met everybody, Jan said. “That went extremely well. I don’t think we have any worries about you two. I will be interested to hear all about your adventures on the way home.”

After we had met everybody, Harry called for everybody’s attention.

“Greet Pam and Sam as old friends. Be kind and be gentle, we would like them to be happy and want to return.”

He turned to us and just said.

“Enjoy.” And left us.

Everybody left to undress.

Jan informed us. “Normally we strip off when we arrive. Tonight, we decided to introduce you with our clothes on just to make it a little more comfortable.”

Judy then took us to the bowl and reiterated when she had briefed us previously, that all the men’s names were put into a bowl and the names drawn out by the woman. If you drew your partner, then there was a redraw. You didn’t collaborate with your own partner at any time during the evening. The condoms were beside each bed or futon.

Judy then said to both of us.

"We knew that both of you want to go with Mike for obvious reasons. I have spoken to Harry and to Mike and they have agreed that one of you will be his first and the other his second for the evening. Harry will decide who is first. After that, his name will be put back into the main bowl and drawn like anybody else. Unfortunately, Mike will be excluded from a second time with you both if you draw him again. The rules are, no partners and no second times until after you have been with at least two other men.”

“What happens if Sam is first and I am second. Do I get to go with somebody else while I wait?” I asked.

“No, you will both be withheld from the main draw as I explained. The second one will have to wait until Mike is ready for you. There is one another rule. A new female will have her last one with Harry. You will find out why.”

"I didn't know everything was so well planned and organized. I thought that you just went with whoever you wanted to." Sam mentioned.

"No, we are better organized than that. Harry is the host and organizer. Some nights there are a lot more people here and not everybody gets to be with everybody they might wish to. The draw system fixed all those problems. This way there are no arguments.“ Jan explained.

"In the past, some people just wanted to be with certain men or women. Sometimes men felt other men were doing it with their wife too often. Harry fixed everything. I think what we have now is perfect, and it works well."

Then Harry and Mike joined us. Harry explained our first time was going to be in private.

Mike asked, “Who do I have the pleasure of introducing to the club? I am the lucky one tonight, for your introduction to the club and I get that privilege. I am lucky sometimes.”

Harry had two ice cream sticks in his hand with each of our names on them. He told Mike to draw one name. That’s who got Mike first.

He drew me.

I was going to be Mike’s first fuck for the night and my maiden adventure in the swinger’s club.

I was as excited as not only was I was going to fulfill a schoolgirl desire. I was being initiated into the swinger's club. I wonder how many of my former school friends apart from Sam would ever have Mr. Digby fuck them.

Mike smiled took my hand and lead me to a bedroom. Whatever he was going to do would not be public.

As we stood there holding hands, I looked at his cock, it was longer than most of the other men I had noticed and when it was erect it stood straight and pointed up. It was one of the best-looking cocks I had ever seen, and probably the one I desired more than any other.

He then opened a condom and rolled it down over his cock. Even with a condom covering his manhood, it looked beautiful and I hoped felt as good as it looked. I didn’t have long to wait to find out. It had been a while since a boy used a condom when he fucked me.

He motioned me to get up on the bed and I lay there almost shivering with anticipation. I was more excited about him fucking me than when I had my first fuck.

“Missionary first, I see.” He commented.

"If you want it some other way I am happy," I replied.

“No, I think this will give us a chance to be reacquainted. You are going to be my first student or ex-student that I have had the pleasure of being with.” He said with a smile.

“I hope I can make it a pleasure for you. It will be for me.” I said.

"Let’s make every girl in that school envious," he replied.

He crawled between my legs which I had raised, spread, and pulled back ready for him to access me. I got up on my elbows to watch him enter me. His cock was about seven inches long, quite thick, and circumcised. I was wet and excited, it would go in easily. He had a beautiful physique, and a firm hard body to match his cock. My breasts were now firm, and my nipples hard, and red. My vagina was moist and I was really ready for him.

I looked down over my breasts, tummy and between my spread-eagled legs and my thin strip of hair. I had exposed everything for him. I shivered with the anticipation of him entering me. I had been fucked many times before, but this was something I had dreamed about as had many of my previous school friends.

Then I felt the touch of his cock head press against my labia. My eyes were glued to his cock. I shivered with delight as I felt it part my lips and watched it slowly enter me. The feeling of the thickness of his cock going in deeper and deeper was amazing. I could feel it pushing its way up deep inside me.

How many times had we all talked about wanting Mr. Digby to fuck us at school? I could not believe that all my dreams had finally come true. I had been fucked many times before but never by a man I was so eager to fuck me. It was also my first of many I hoped to enjoy at the club.

I breathed out as I had been subconsciously holding my breath in anticipation.

I could now relax and enjoy the feeling of his cock inside me. He gently spread my legs and made me comfortable. He had gently slid his cock as far up me as he could get it. He had no more to offer me, I had the entire length and breadth of his cock inside me. I could feel our pubic regions pressed against each other and his cock deep inside me. Once he could go no further he stopped. I looked up to see if there was a problem. He was looking down at me with a look of complete satisfaction on his face. Words could not describe what I was feeling.

“If I had known how good this was going to be, we should have done this a year or so ago." He said as he smiled. 

"I wish," I said softly.

The feeling of his cock inside me made my whole body feel like a marshmallow.We were just locked together not moving. This alone felt awesome.

The feeling of his thick cock all the way up and inside me felt different to any of the cocks I had in me before. I could feel it just touching my cervix, that felt awesome. Mike's cock was one I had never seen but desired for so long. He could not get it up me any further.

I felt him withdrew his cock back to the lips of my vagina before thrusting forward again. I was being fucked by a man I had desired for a couple of years. If thirty seconds were any indication of the what he was going to do for me, I thought I could spend the rest of my life doing what we were doing together.

After a few thrusts, we adjusted our position so as to be comfortable and begin to really enjoy what we were doing together. I had been fucked more than a few times, but this was as good as it gets. Like when Tony and Ian fucked us, there was no urgency. They were the first adults we had to fuck us, and they were good.

Mike and I were fucking in a way I had never imagined that it would ever happen. As a seventeen-year-old school girl, this would have been a mission impossible. Even years later, I found it hard to comprehend it actually happened. A schoolgirl's dream come true. I likened it to scaling Mount Everest.

I hadn't realized but Sam was standing at the door watching the two of us. She was fiddling with her pussy, obviously aroused and watching Mike fuck me, and knowing she would soon be in the position I was, and enjoying being fucked by him as much as I was.

Mike fucked me in a way that I was thoroughly enjoying. He was extremely physically fit, and he could thrust and withdraw quite quickly, and this was making my body shake. My breasts were jiggling about on my chest and that had me feeling more than satisfied. The mattress was firm and comfortable. I was enjoying every moment of him fucking me.

I thought if, for no other reason, I wanted to come again and be fucked by him. Sarah was an extremely fortunate woman.

I opened my mouth and I moaned. It was involuntary, but I could see he looked impressed. I was responding to his fucking of me, not as some teenage schoolgirl, but as a woman. We had been fucking for about seven or eight minutes and I began to breathe a little heavier. He looked at me and saw the expression on my face.

He asked. “Are you about to cum?”

“Soon, but don't worry I can keep going," I said beginning to take deeper breaths. The feeling of my tummy muscles contracting in spasms and my legs getting restless and my clit becoming so sensitive. 

I knew the feelings inside me were now to a stage where I could no longer control them. My orgasm was only moments away. My clit was providing me with the most wonderful sensation. It was not going to be long before I was going to have my first orgasm with him. This was better than any dream.

He realized I was not far off cumming. He increased the speed of his thrusts and his cock was working like a piston inside me. I could feel his balls between my legs and hear the slap as our bodies physically met. My mouth was now wide open, and I was moaning with the exquisite sensation pulsing through my body. I jerked almost upright a couple of times as the sensation on my clit was driving me to the untold heights of pleasure. 

I looked up to his face and he was looking at the ceiling with his head pulled back taking deep breaths as he pumped his cock hard and fast into me. We were both sweating. It was as if his whole universe was centered on where we were joined. He was taking short sharp breaths and the change in his breathing was not unlike mine. Then he grunted, and I let out a yelp as my clit virtually exploded. We both came virtually at the same time. My first fuck with him and we came together.

He slowly reduced the speed and intensity of his thrusts. I knew from experience with each thrust and grunt, another spurt of cum was filling the condom as it would have filled me had he not been required to use one. How beautiful. There is no better feeling than a man cumming inside you.

I hadn't realized that Judy had joined Sam and was watching us. After I had finished my spasms and lowered my legs, I looked over and saw the two of them holding hands together. I would say Judy had completed her first fuck of the evening and was interested to see how we were doing.

Sam was standing there wide-eyed and obviously impressed with what she had just witnessed. I looked at her and said, "You're next. He is amazing."

“I can’t wait. I don’t think I have ever seen you cum like that before. It was wild!” She exclaimed.

Mike then withdrew from me and I watched as the cum filled condom slipped out of me and dangled off the end of his cock. The nipple at the end of it full of his wonderful cum. I sat up and then began to slip the condom off him.

“My trophy.” I looked at him as he watched me tie a knot in it. "I will treasure this as the evidence of the most wonderful fuck with a man I have desired for years," I said.

“I am pleased I met your expectations.” He added.

"Better than I could ever have imagined," I said as he stood up and helped me to my feet.

He turned to Sam.

“Give me five minutes. She really worked me hard.” He said to Sam as he went off I assume to have a pee and wash his cock.

I felt so pleased he was happy with me. Sam and Judy came to me.

“You must have impressed him?” Sam asked.

“He was amazing. Fifteen minutes of extreme pleasure. You will have a ball with him.” I added.

“I hope so. He really gave it to you. I haven’t seen you fucked so hard before.” Sam added.

“He is really good. I always hope I draw him early in the night. I know how it is with him we have done it together a few times.” Judy added.

"Ian and Tony are good, but I must say that was amazing," I added.

"They have said the same thing about you two also," Judy added.

Judy said. “Well after your first experience here how do you feel?”

I looked at her and said. “Absolutely amazing. I am hooked.”

Sam said. “I hope I am as happy as you are after he has been with me.”

Judy said. "Have no fear he is every bit as good after he has been with a few women as he was the first time. I think he is so fit he doesn't get tired. I know Sarah has mentioned he can do her four or five times on a day when he is in the mood."

As we were talking I realized I was not leaking cum as I usually do and did not need to go to the bathroom. I could not remember the last time a guy had used a condom with me, but I now realized why it was insisted upon. The next guy to fuck me would not have to worry about going into a pussy full of cum.

Mike returned, and his cock was firm but not hard. Ready for Sam I thought.

He said to Sam. “Ready?”

And then took her hand and lead her to the bed. Sam was smiling from ear to ear. It was her turn to enjoy the wonderful cock of Mike.

Judy said. “Right it’s time for you to keep some other man happy.”

We left Sam and Mike to fuck their hearts out.

We went to the bowl and drew a name out – one each. Mine was Alan. Hers was Toby.

I didn’t know the guy I had drawn, and Judy said, "you will enjoy him too. I like it with him, he is nice."

Judy took me around to find him and he was busy with another woman having his cock sucked.

Judy said to him. “You have drawn Pam. She has just been with Mike, so you will need to be at your best.”

“I will be a few minutes. I will come and look for you.” He told me.

Judy saw her man too and he was busy fucking Sarah. She walked over to where they were fucking. She didn’t speak but just pointed to herself.

He got the message and said. “Give me ten minutes.” 

I could not believe how casual everybody was. There was nothing to indicate that what was happening was anything but a very well organized fuck fest. There were couples here and there. Women getting fucked or guys getting sucked. There were no women together.

We had seen the videos but not realized how well everything was organized and how everybody was so laid back. They were all so happy doing what they were obviously enjoying. Nobody seemed to be concerned that their wife or husband was having sex of some kind with another person. Obviously, they came here because they enjoyed the variety.

As I looked around a few of the women were making the usual noises as they enjoyed what their man was doing to them. Nobody was being too loud, but you realized that there was no doubt the women were enjoying their experience. 

Alan appeared. “I believe you need to get to know me better.” He said as he looked me up and down.

Judy said. “She has just been with Mike, so you will need to be at your best.”

“I don’t think she will have any complaints.”

He took my hand to lead me to where we were to do our thing.

We got to his Futon and he handed me the condom. I gathered he was expecting me to roll it onto his cock. I had done it before to guys but so rarely, I was still a novice. I needed to make sure I did it right.

His cock was firm but not hard. The skin was still covering his cock head as he was not circumcised, so I took him in my hand pulled the foreskin back and stroked it until he was hard. He obviously enjoyed my stroking. I had only been with one guy with a full foreskin, so it was rather interesting. I didn't tell him that. I was rather proud of myself handling his cock the way I did. He obviously didn't realize I was a novice with uncircumcised cocks.

Once it was hard, I tore the condom pack and extracted the well-lubricated covering. I rolled it over his cock and it went down over him easily. I had actually done it correctly. I had not realized how inexperienced I was with condoms. Mike had put it on himself, so I hadn't realized there is the wrong and right way.

We had not said more than a few words to each other when he said.

“You do that well, obviously you have done that before.”

"Thank you. You have a nice cock. I think I will enjoy it." I didn't tell him he was the first uncircumcised cock I had ever put a condom on.

Once more I began to adopt the missionary position. He asked if I had any objection to doggy. I was soon on my hands and knees and there was no finesse, he just slipped his cock between the cheeks of my ass and began to fuck me. His cock felt nice going in and I snuggled back toward him to get his cock as far up me as I could. He held my ass and pushed himself in at the same time.

We were working together as if we were regulars at this. It was a nice feeling and I enjoyed him doing me like this. It was a different feeling altogether. He had his own way of working his cock inside me. It was nice. I could not believe I was having such a wonderful time and all with strangers, basically. I would never have thought I would be fucking these men if I saw them on the street.

My tits swung beneath me as he fucked me in a nice slow rhythm. I always enjoyed that feeling. On a couple of occasions, he slapped the cheeks of my ass with his open hand making a loud slap sound. It didn’t hurt but added to the experience. I didn’t mind him doing that and it seemed nobody took any notice.

“Do you mind me doing that?” He enquired.

“I am liking everything you are doing. You and I are pretty good at this.” I added.”

He seemed happy with my response and slapped my ass again.

We completely absorbed in our lovely little doggy fuck. Judy and her guy were together on a Futon nearby and I could see the two of them fucking and I thought, 'this is amazing. I love it.' There was no privacy, everything was in the open. Everybody seemed to be enjoying everything that they were doing.

Naked ecstasy.

It wasn't long before Alan came, and he withdrew. I hadn't cum with him. I had now been fucked twice and felt I could go all night.

Once more I took the condom off him and placed it in the bowl beside each bed. There were two in it already, so I had been his third fuck. I assumed he should have lasted longer but I was happy.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “I enjoyed that, and hope you are looking forward to being with me next time.”

“I am looking forward to it already.” I lied.

I was happy but not fulfilled. An orgasm would have made a good fuck great.

Judy's guy was still going as I got up and she waved to me. I went back to the bowl to see who was going to be my next conquest. I hadn't realized how well organized and how enjoyable swinging was.

I drew another name out. Even though we had been introduced to everybody, I had no idea of who was who. As I was examining the name on the stick this older guy approached me and asked.

“Who have you there? “

I looked at the stick and said. “Alistair.”

“And what’s your name?” he asked.

"Pam," I answered.

"Well, Pam you are about to enjoy what I have to offer you. I am Alistair."

We had been here for just over two hours. This was my third fuck. 'How many would I chalk up tonight?' I wondered. This was amazing. I know now why Judy and Jan enjoyed being members. I was really enjoying everything about swinging.

Alistair took me to a bedroom, he was a long-standing member, I soon learned. He asked me if I had been in a bedroom before as he didn’t know me. I said only once. He told me he had a bedroom because he was the oldest and longest member. He explained there were two bedrooms available for sex. The third bedroom was Harry’s and I learned not available for sex with anybody else but Harry.

I was learning more and more as the evening went on.

Alistair asked me to stroke his cock for a few minutes as he enjoyed a girl playing with his cock, particularly one as young as I was. I thought he was going to be happy with a wank but after about four or five minutes he said.

“Now it’s time to show me how good you are. Have you had much experience? You seem pretty young.”

“I am twenty and I am reasonably well experienced. I hope I can please you.”

He handed me the condom and this time I rolled it on like a professional.

I took my position on the bed and prepared to take him into me.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

He was very competent and took my legs and spread them wide and without using his hands guided his cock straight into me. Then he put my legs on his shoulders and began to fuck me in a quite normal way. Nothing fancy but just a steady rhythm.

His cock was about six or seven inches long and not as thick as Mikes, but he knew how to use it, and I was enjoying him fucking me. I didn’t consider it anything special and more like the boys who fucked me as a teenager. I was relaxed and just enjoying the feeling of his cock working wonders inside me.

I hadn’t thought about it until then, but none of the men had huge cocks. After a few minutes of Alistair fucking me, it soon became obvious he was good, and I was having sensations I hadn't expected with him. He didn't say much apart from asking me if I was happy once or twice. I could assure him I was and enjoying being with him.

He fucked me solidly for over ten minutes, by far the longest fuck I had that evening and longer again than with Ian and Tony. I began to really get involved and made a few moves myself which impressed him. The longer he fucked me the better I was enjoying it.

“I think you like being with me.” He said.

“I do, you are very good. I am really enjoying this.”

“I will be looking forward to being with you again sometime. Not all the women enjoy being with me because of my age. They like the young virile ones.” He said as he continued to fuck me in a very steady rhythm.

I sort of giggled and said, "They don't recognize quality obviously." 

“I like you. We must get together again. Have you got a boyfriend here?” he asked.

“No, I am with my girlfriend. We are with Judy and Ian, I gather you would know them.”

“Yes, she and her friend are good at this. I enjoy being with them and I will enjoy being with you too from now on.”

It was then obvious he was about to cum. I was just enjoying him fucking me and not really working at cumming.

“Can you go harder?” I asked.

“You cumming too?” He asked.

“I am trying.” I gasped.

He was already cumming and must have grunted about five times and then collapsed on top of me. As he was pumping his cum into me – actually the condom, I began to cum. He had finished it before me, but his cock remained hard enough for me to work myself off on it. We had both managed to have a great orgasm, more or less. My orgasm had been enjoyable but not as strong as it had been with Mike.

After a minute or so he got his breath back and said. "Shit, you are good, young lady. You are my best fuck tonight. I will be hoping to draw you again sooner than later. I haven't cum like that for a while. I will be having words with Harry about you. I have certain privileges at times and I will be making sure you and I do this every time we are here together. You are good, very, very good.”

Because he had remained inside me long after he came his cock had slackened off and the condom had slipped off his cock as he withdrew and remained inside me.

He realized immediately what had happened.

“Open wide and I will get that out of you.” He offered.

I felt his fingers go into me and pull the condom out. He just dropped it into the bowl beside the bed with a couple of others. He was good and I liked him. He would be the oldest man to ever have fucked me. The older the better obviously.

I would be hoping to draw his stick out again for sure. I learned later from Jan he could nominate a woman he wanted whenever he was here. His seniority like Harry’s gave him certain privileges, and I would mind being one of them in future.

After Alistair, I went to the bathroom to wash as I had his cum over my legs where it had leaked out of the condom. I also needed a pee as well.

I was standing there just finishing off drying myself when Sam came in.

“What happened? “She asked.

"His condom slipped off afterward and it leaked over me, so I had to clean up."

“Who was it with?” Sam asked.

“An older guy called Alistair. He is very good. I had a great time with him. How was it with Mike?”

“I loved it as I knew I would. I believe it was as good as it was with you. He was fantastic.”

Sam said obviously pleased with herself.

“How many have you had? I have just finished number two.” She added.

“He was my third and possibly the best so far. Every bit as good as Mike and he lasted longer. I enjoyed it and he said I am good as Jan.” I said smiling.

"I must try and get him then," Sam said.

"You won't be sorry," I replied.and left Sam to have her pee, and pick my next guy from the bowl. I was beginning to really enjoy this and look forward to another fuck.

As I was going to the bowl Sarah spoke to me.

"Are you busy?" She asked.

“I am just on my way to the bowl for my next one. “I replied.

“Would you like to go with me for a change? Judy tells me you are good with other women.” Sarah asked.

“How does that fit in with the rules. I don’t want to be in trouble on my first night.” I replied.

“Women can go it alone. We don’t need to draw straws. It will be fine, you can check with Harry if you like. It’s OK. I can assure you.

I saw Harry on the other side of the room getting his cock sucked. I motioned to him I wanted to go with Sarah. He smiled and gave me the thumbs up. I took Sarah’s hand and asked, "where do we go?"

Sarah led me into the room we undressed in. We were only just inside the door before she took me and kissed me like she and I were deeply in love. She was hot.

As we kissed, our tongues intertwined with the passion. She ran her hands over my body and fondled every part of me, she was so amorous. After I realized that she really was enjoying being with me I returned the fondling and began with her breasts. I then slipped my hand down between her legs and as I inserted two fingers into her as she hugged me tightly and sighed softly in my ear as she licked it.

“I think you liked that. Sarah began, “Jan told me you liked her and you two have had some time together.”

“I have been with both Judy and Jan and enjoyed every moment. They taught me a lot. They really showed us how women can enjoy sex together.” I replied.

She was now pulling me down onto the futon.

Sarah wasted no time and was down between my legs and had her fingers massaging my G spot in a moment.

"You are nice and soft." She said as I gave a soft moan with the pleasure she gave me as she maneuvered her finger inside me and massaged me in a way that really was getting me more than just horny.

She left her finger inside me and then began to lick between my labia up to my clit. She really knew how to make a girl feel great. I was beginning to realize how well Sarah and Mike were matched. They both could provide sensational sex. I was now enjoying having my time with Sarah and enjoying the experience as much as I had with Mike. I can imagine what they would be like together. They were both extremely physically fit. I imagine their sex together would last for hours.

I came fairly quickly after she began to lick and finger me. The way she had performed her massaging and licking was sensational, she was really good. Her tongue really did the trick. My clit was a little more sensitive than normal after two good fucks. It didn't take me long to realize Sarah was even a bit better than Judy.

"You were quick," Sarah exclaimed. "How many times have you cum tonight?"

“Twice with Mike and once with Alistair. Allan fucked me, but I didn’t get to cum with him, he was a bit too quick. I loved it though. I don’t remember cumming so often and as quickly before. I am loving it with you though.” I exclaimed.

“Would you like to try a sixty-nine?” Sarah asked.

“I don’t need to be asked twice” I replied.

Sarah rolled onto her back as I knelt over her face and lowered my mouth to devour her again. We were in the classic sixty-nine position. Her vagina looked so moist and inviting. She was completely shaved and very smooth. I didn’t hesitate and licked her wet and wonderful lips before inserting my tongue between her lips and licked her dry.

We both of then proceeded to do what women do best together.

It only took me a minute and she was purring like a kitten. Fortunately, I had cum already and it was taking her a while to get me worked up again and allowing me to give her my complete attention.

I concentrated on making sure she was getting the best attention I could give her. I liked her and wanted to impress her.

I then sucked on her clit and squeezed it from within its meaty sheath. Her clit was bigger than any other women’s clit I had seen”. It was about the size of a pea.

“Oh God!” She exclaimed. “You really know how to turn a woman on.”

She was obviously enjoying the treatment I was giving her. I continued to lavish my attention on her. Mike had fulfilled a dream of mine. I wanted her to have dreams of the future with me, doing as we were doing.

A moment later her body began to shiver and shake. She didn’t say a word but then she began to buck and bounce about quite vigorously. She was fit, and I was having trouble keeping my mouth over her cunt as she began to have her orgasm. Then fluid began to actually flow from her vagina.

It was a new experience for me. It was thinner than man cum but thicker than water and had an unusual taste. It certainly was not piss. I had never been with a woman who squirted, as I believe she may have been. I had to let go of her clit to drink what she was providing me with and I was licking and swallowing it as fast as she made it for me. 

Sarah was now breathless and shivering with delight after her orgasm had eased. I had done everything right it seemed.

I kept licking her until the last of her cum had been licked out of her.

“I don’t know where you learned to do that. You have to be the best woman to do that to me for ages.” Sarah said as she stood up taking a tissue from a box beside each futon, and wiping her pussy.

“I am glad I did it right. You were my first squirter. We must do it again.” I said.

“I don’t do that very often. Mike has managed to get me there a couple of times. You were amazing.” Sarah said as she hugged and kissed me seeming not to be concerned my face was covered in her cum.

I could feel her warm skin and firm breasts pressed to mine. It felt amazing.

“I will make sure that we do that again," Sarah replied. 

“That makes both you and Mike special for us. I hope we get another invitation.” I told her as we both made our way to the bathroom.

I was ready to go with a man again. I had a drink so as I didn’t taste of female cum if he kissed me. 'Who would it be this time?' I thought as I made my way back to the bowl.

As I was crossing the floor Sam came over to me.

“This is amazing. It’s the best night I have had ever.” Sam said jubilantly.

“Me too. I have just been with Sarah. She is amazing.” I exclaimed.

Then Sam told me.

“Harry is looking for you. You have to have it with him before we go. I have just finished with him and he is good, really good.”.

Sarah joined us. Have you got time for me?" She asked Sam. “I really want to try you both tonight.”

“I have been with Harry. He didn’t use a condom.” Sam told her.

“That won’t bother me I have sucked him off already. I am used to him. I am not contaminated, I have only had condoms tonight. You won’t have to worry.” Sarah explained.

Sarah took her hand and led her off to enjoy themselves. I would be comparing notes with Sam later for sure.

I looked around and Harry was walking over to me.

“It’s the President's privilege to test all the new girls. I hope you are as good as Sam, she is wonderful.” Harry took my hand and led me off to another of the bedrooms. He had his own exclusive room.

Harry took me into the room and it was obvious the bed had been well used before.

“I hope you have enjoyed your evening. I have only heard good reports, so I think we will have to let Judy know we want you back to meet some of our other guests. I hope it hasn’t been too daunting for you.” He said as I positioned myself on his bed.

"It has been one of the best nights of my life," I admitted.

“Did you have fun with Mike?” He asked.

“It was the answer to a maiden’s prayer – almost. I think every girl at the school had dreams about him fucking him. Now I have made it and the wait was certainly worth it.” I exclaimed.

I had picked up a condom and had it in my hand ready for Harry, and as I was about to take it out of the packet, he said.

“I will be your last partner this evening as the night is almost over. I don’t use them on our first night guests, I like to give them a parting gift. I have already been with your friend and we enjoyed our time together. A bit of young blood will do the group well. I always reserve the right to initiate the new women into the group. If they haven't told you already, I have had a vasectomy. I fire blanks. No more babies for me." 

Harry was ready to fuck. I smiled and lifted my legs ready to enjoy another wonderful experience.

“I am so happy that we have pleased the men we have been with. I have not enjoyed myself as much as this ever before. I think we will both be looking forward to being regular members.” I told him.

I hope he got the message we wanted to become regulars.

Harry was wonderful. He lasted quite a while and he was gentle and made sure I was enjoying everything he was doing. We talked a little bit as we fucked. I could not believe that I was having sex with another older man. His cock was not huge or anything special, but it did what it was meant to do. He and Alistair were both older than all the other men I had seen there.

“Who have you been with tonight?” He asked as he was continued to fuck me.

I replied. ”Mike, Alan, Alistair, Sarah and now you.”

“Ah, you have saved the best till last, but I am sure you had a good time with the others. Did they all manage to do the right thing by you and get you to cum?”

"I have had the most amazing evening of my life. I thought all my Christmases had come at once the night Sam and I were entertained by Judy, Ian, Jan, and Tony. This has been even better. I am beside myself with pleasure."

“Samantha said she had a good time too, I have just been with her and she is very capable for her age. Are you the same age too?” He asked.

"I am a few months older than her and we are both twenty," I replied.

He laughed and said, "that’s better than sweet sixteen and never had sex. I can see both of you are not novices and have had some experience.” He added as he began to pump his cock into me.

“I had my first sex at sixteen, on my birthday. I saved it for my boyfriend and after he got my virginity, he was off to find another one. I wasted my time.”

“Never mind, you are making up for it. Quality comes before quantity. Mike has told me how good you were. He tells me you are old pupils of his. No doubt he is still educating you in a different way now. I can see he wasn’t wrong.”

Harry stopped for a moment while he adjusted the way he was fucking me. He put me on my side and went back into me scissor fashion. I was really enjoying the variety of positions, and he and I were soon working together and very comfortable.

“I can tell you are not novices, you have obviously done this more than a few times before. You do it well. You will get along well here with us. You two are a bit of an experiment. We don’t usually let men or women come alone, Judy and Ian have talked us into trying it out with you two. They were giving you a test run as they say. I must say I am very happy with the result.”

As he was talking he was fucking me at the same time. He never mistimed a stroke. I was completely at ease with him and he was old enough to be my father. Had it not been here there is no way I would ever have let him fuck me. I am now glad he was.

"I am so happy that I am enjoying myself. I was a bit apprehensive at first doing it with men I had never met except for Mr. Digby… Mike. It's hard to stop calling him Mr. Digby. Now we have done it with him and Sarah I think we will be able to call him Mike without any problem." I added.

He stopped talking and concentrated on fucking me.

I just continued to lay back and enjoy the wonderful fuck he was giving me. He was in no hurry and neither was I. He was concentrating on what we were both enjoying together.

I was so relaxed, any apprehension I may have had dissipated. This was better than I had even imagined, and everybody was so friendly and kind and gentle with me. These were men and not the usual boys I had fucked before. They were fucking us not because we were young but because they enjoyed being with women and making them happy. I could not believe how wonderful the whole evening experience was and how much better than I imagined it was going to be.

Both Sam and I were being treated as mature women and not girls out for a quick fuck. Judy and Jan had done us a great favor bringing us here. I imagined we may have been used as cum sponges but that was anything but the case. Everybody seemed to fuck because they enjoyed a good fuck with a good man or woman. The fact we were the youngest guests had not made us targets. Everything was extremely well organized and conducted.

“I am enjoying this with you. Would you like to do it some other way?” Harry inquired. 

"Would you mind if it we did it doggy?" I responded.

He pulled out and I quickly repositioned myself and waited for Harry to mount me as a dog would. He thrust his cock into me and the feeling of his hardness going into me this way was sensational. He began to really fuck me hard and the slap of his body against the cheeks of my ass caused my breasts to swing and sway which really turns me on. I lowered my nipples down, so they rubbed the sheets as he fucked me making my nipples even harder and lifting the level of my excitement up a notch.

Obviously, he had fucked others without a condom as I noticed some cum stains on the sheet. I wonder if one of them had come from Sam. I would need to check with her on the way home and see how she enjoyed not only Harry but Sarah as well. Harry soon had me satisfied and I came while he fucked me. It was a nice gentle orgasm. He just kept going with the same rhythm.

After at least five minutes in this position, I told him "That's fantastic. That's the best I have had all night. You are really good. I am glad we did it together like this. I have cum once and I think I may be able to cum again.” 

“I can’t believe that you and Samantha are so proficient and such a joy to be with. Judy and Jan have done a good job on getting you ready for this and Ian and Tony prepared you for men rather than boys.”

Then he went back to giving us both a feeling that is impossible to describe. The way he used his cock was wonderful.

We both continued to fuck each other concentrating on the feelings we were giving each other. I could tell he was enjoying having his cock inside me. Harry was truly amazing, and I would need to decide if I had liked it better with him, or Mike. They were both better than anybody else who had fucked me. I know now why he is the President and all the women like him.

Then I started to feel the spasms in my clitoris again and suddenly I was cumming. It felt fantastic, even for my second time. I didn’t want Harry to stop. I was grunting and shaking with the wonderful sensation raging through my entire body. Subconsciously I tried to see if I could endure it long enough to have two consecutive orgasms.

Harry didn't reply. He continued to fuck me, realizing I was cumming. I soon realized that he was working himself up to a good orgasm and he was going to fill me with his seed.

“Keep it going…., keep it in me…...don’t stop, don’t stop!” I cried between a combination of spasms, groans, and gulps of air.

My cunt was doing things for me that I never wanted to end.

Harry was doing everything I begged of him. Then I heard him grunt and he stopped plugging me. His motions became slow, deep and purposeful, with each stroke he ejaculated. I thought he had given me at least four or five spurts. He lay on my back and put his arms around me and fondled my breasts. This was heaven on earth. I could feel his body gasping for air as he lay on me as his hands found and squeezed the firm flesh of my breasts. His fingers sought and rubbed my nipples between his fingers. 

His cock was now motionless. His semen that we had so desperately worked so hard to produce had filled that void within me. I had been filled with his warm wet, sperm-free semen. I could feel the difference between his raw cock and a condom covered one I had enjoyed before. He remained firm and the feeling of his cum inside me gave me a feeling of satisfaction that I had not had before with the other men. This was the epitome of the evening, being fucked by Harry. 

Jan had told me it would be like this and that he has had a vasectomy. There were no secrets here evidently.

I had been initiated and blessed with his sperm-less semen at the same time. I had cum twice. This was really living and all with no clothes on and with virtual strangers.

When he pulled out his cum dripped out of my vagina and added to his collection on the bed. This was really living. I could not have enjoyed anything more; the best had been kept till last. I would be back for more of Harry and his wonderful cock for sure. He would have to be one of the best fucks I have ever enjoyed. Even as good as Mike. I know why he is the President or more like a god of sex.

It had been a night of amazing experiences and I hope Sam was feeling the same way. I had hardly spoken to Judy or Jan all night. They seemed to be busy with the men they drew from the bowl. I wonder how many times they have been fucked. I would learn that in the car on the way home.

The night ended after I had cleaned myself up after Harry had filled me. I felt really good. I had been fucked four times and enjoyed sex with Sarah. We had both achieved our desire to be fucked by Mr. Digby and found out what it is to be fucked by older men. Two in particular. The oldest and the youngest and between us – definitely the best fucks of the night. Almost a dead heat with Mike.

In view of the way, Harry and Alistair had enjoyed fucking us I was sure we would be invited back for more of the same.

We all met again as we dressed in the room we had undressed in, everybody was talking at once. It was obvious everybody had enjoyed a wonderful evening and both Judy and Jan were anxious to hear about our experiences as were the men. The drive home would not be long enough to tell them everything, unfortunately.

Before we left Harry came in and told Judy we would be more than welcome at future meetings.

Sam and I smiled.

“We will look forward to meeting you all again,” I replied.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

As we drove home we I compared notes with Judy and Ian. Sam was with Jan and Tony. We talked about who we had been with and what they were like. There were no complaints. I would give Sam a ring as soon as I got home. I wanted to hear all about her experiences and the men who had fucked her besides Mike and Harry.

Then Judy asked. “Was it as good as you imagined?”

"It was… without a doubt. I have enjoyed it with you and Ian and this was every bit as amazing. This is really living. I cannot believe what started out as babysitting ended up as swinging with you all. I hope that our ‘intimate’ friendship can continue."

Ian replied. “I am sure Tony and I will make sure it does. We have not enjoyed anything like what we have done with the both of you and I think I can speak for Jan and Judy as well.”

"I think we might even have some parties of our own," Judy added. 

“I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselves. You both impressed Harry with not only your performances but your demeanor as well. Harry spoke highly of you and was more than happy with you both. I assume you like it and will come again?”

I replied. “Only if Harry is there.”

We all laughed.

I kissed them both when they dropped me off. I was walking on clouds to my front door. I would dream like I had never dreamed before tonight.

It was the perfect ending to a perfect night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments