Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bar (Part 3)

"Continuation of our sexcapades with new friends in the bar."

9
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
762 words 762 words

    

As John and I felt the pleasure of Carol’s hands slowly stroking our cocks, Sarah leaned back on the bench and let her legs open wider. She so obviously enjoyed being watched as she masturbated, and she most definitely got more turned on as she continued to exhibit herself to us. Carol, John and I looked on lustfully as we became absorbed in Sarah’s erotic fantasy.

Carol sat up and positioned herself so that she was facing Sarah with John and I either side of her. We didn’t need much encouragement when she reached out to us and once again, wrapped her hands around our stiff, pulsing cocks. All three of us were entranced by Sarah’s wanton exhibitionism, her legs wide apart with one hand massaging her pussy and the other caressing her gorgeous, full breasts.

Sarah was watching the three of us as she pleasured herself, turned on as much by what she was watching along with what she was doing. Carol had both John and I pulled in close to her face and alternating between taking us into her mouth, first one stiff, throbbing cock and then the other.

Carol turned to John and, looking up at him, kissed the end of his swollen gland softly, then slowly ran her tongue around it. Watching my girlfriend do this to another man was so hot and such an incredible turn on. Especially as his girlfriend was only feet away from us, naked, legs spread wide and masturbating, three of her fingers buried deep between her wet, puffy pussy lips, and Carol’s hand slowly working up and down on my pulsing cock. I nearly climaxed all over Sarah.

When Carol released John’s cock from her mouth and turned to me I told her how I felt and where I’d almost come. It seemed to give her an idea. She moved forward and knelt between Sarah’s open legs. She motioned for John and I to stand either side of her so that we were standing over Sarah. She then took hold of Sarah’s hand, moving it to her mouth, then sucked the pussy soaked fingers clean, one by one.

Both John and I agreed how erotic it was to see Carol suck Sarah’s fingers.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

Sarah was still lying back on the seat with us all crowded around her naked body. Carol took my stiff cock into her mouth and deliberately soaked it with her saliva so that her hand slipped up and down on it with ease. She then did the same to John and slipped her other hand around his throbbing cock.

With a smile from Carol, Sarah nodded and smiled broadly back at her. Carol then slowly started to work her hands simultaneously up and down both cocks. Sarah squeezed her tits together and looked up at both John and I as Carol’s hands got faster and faster. We all knew now how this was going to end up.

Watching Sarah’s smiling, excited face and naked body as she massaged and kneaded her own breasts soon had both John and I at the point of no return. Carol’s hands quickened as she felt both John and I near orgasm. My hips started rocking forward as I reached boiling point and couldn’t hold back. I shot jet after jet all over Sarah’s tits and stomach. John quickly did the same only seconds after me and Sarah’s tits and stomach were covered with strings of semen from both of us. Carol was still slowly moving her hands back and forth to milk every last drop from us and I have to admit that was one of the most intense orgasms I have had for quite a while.

Both now spent, John and I sat down and watched Carol lean over Sarah and rub her tits over Sarah’s stomach. She continued to move up until her tits came to rest on Sarah’s before planting a full mouthed, deep, passionate kiss on Sarah’s lips. Sarah brought her legs up and wrapped them around Carol’s back, locking them both in a tight, sensuous embrace. John and I looked at each other with a stupid grin on our faces as we watched both women share that special moment.

After a few minutes they stopped kissing and we heard them whispering to each other. We couldn’t hear what was being said but both women smiled as they stood up and walking past us to the pool table.

 

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments