Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Birthday Gift Ever

"A woman in a long distance relationship gives her lover the ultimate birthday present"

15
4 Comments 4
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Bonnie and I met at a singles vacation resort a little over a year after my divorce. We met whenever we could but living several hours drive away made it a challenge. Our fourth meeting was coming up - a week long vacation. The date we chose was just a couple weeks after my birthday. Bonnie told me she was working on a surprise and would bring my present with her on our trip.
I found a secluded cabin rental on several wooded acres with a pool and hot tub. It was perfect for our plans as it was close to a great national park, restaurants and nightlife for when we wanted them. It was completely private otherwise.

A few days ahead of the trip, Bonnie asked if a friend of hers, Linda could join us for a couple days at the start of the week. I'd heard her talk about Linda a couple times and Bonnie said she was really needing to get away. Linda would be ride out with Bonnie and we just needed to drop her off at the airport on Sunday for a flight home. The cabin had plenty of room and I said it was fine.

My truck eased into the drive about an hour ahead of the ladies projected arrival and I took care of checking in. I was already relaxing on the deck with a cold beer when they pulled up. Bonnie looked great in a white halter top, khaki shorts and a pair of sexy, strappy sandals. After a hug and sultry kiss, she introduced me to Linda. Linda was very cute, with large breasts and a curvy bottom that her bright sun dress showed off perfectly. As we chatted and got to know each other a bit, it seemed she had a fun and flirty personality.

We explored the park for a few hours, capping off our visit with a dinner of hamburgers and summer vegetables grilled at a scenic picnic area along a creek. On our way back to the cabin, we stopped at a bar where a local band was playing. The three of us danced and enjoyed ourselves until nearly midnight. Bonnie invited Linda to join us on the floor for a couple of slow songs. We swayed and laughed together, drawing some looks from a couple of the other patrons. I thought the bit of groping going on between the girls - and also their hands on my ass - was down to the booze and mood at the bar.

Back at the cabin, I got the hot tub going and slipped into my swimsuit in the pool cabana while the gals changed in the cabin. I was leaning back, enjoying the jets on my back, when they finally came outside. I was surprised to see them both wearing bath robes from the master suite, and outright shocked when I saw they were both naked as they slipped into the hot tub.

Bonnie laughed at the look on my face. "Linda forgot her swimsuit. We discussed it and didn't think you would mind if we skinny dipped," she said and playfully splashed water at me.

"Of course not," I said, unable to contain the grin spreading across my face. A blank stare greeted my smile.

"All of us need to be naked if we're going to skinny dip," Bonnie said.

"Yeah, so shuck the trunks, big boy," Linda quipped with a smile and a wink.

After I slid off my swim trunks and tossed them over the rail of the deck, Bonnie settled in against me. I jumped a bit as she placed a hand on my cock under the bubbling water and began to stroke it. Linda sat next to Bonnie and I soon saw her rubbing Bonnie's legs. After a few minutes, Linda leaned over and kissed Bonnie slowly and fully on the lips. She grasped a breast and sucked the nipple before cuddling against her.

A sly smile came over my face again as I asked, "Is there something I should know about the nature of the relationship between you two?"

Bonnie smiled back at me, then kissed me as she moved to straddle my lap. She drew close, speaking into my ear in a soft, sexy tone.

"Linda and I do hook up now and then and that's part of the surprise I was working on for you". Then she whispered into my ear, "I asked Linda and she agreed to come along so that we can have a weekend together with you. We are your birthday present and for the next two nights, you can have us both anyway you wish. I hope you like your gift."

A huge grin crossed my face as I nodded my approval. Bonnie reached down and slid my cock into her wet entrance, then slowly eased herself down over me. Linda moved next to us and began to kiss and lick Bonnie's nipples, placing one of my hands on her own breasts. My eyes locked with Bonnie's and I could see the desire in her eyes as my erection filled her.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

Bonnie rocked and ground her sweet, tight pussy into me as Linda and I played with her breasts.

I put a hand under Linda to finger her pussy and Bonnie began to play with Linda's large, firm breasts. Our fucking intensified as I repeatedly lifted and slid Bonnie back down hard against me. Linda continued kissing and stroking both of us as we fucked and, within a few minutes, Bonnie reached a strong climax. After Bonnie recovered a bit, Linda suggested we move to the bedroom.

Bonnie led the way into the cabin and I followed Linda, enjoying the bounce and sway of her ass as she walked. Once in the room, Bonnie laid across the bed and Linda straddled her face, her knees on the edge of the bed. They began to explore each other's pussies as I watched. A little later, I stepped up behind Linda and fingered her drenched pussy, rubbing my fingertips against her g-spot as Bonnie tongued her clit. Grasping my cock, I slid the head along Linda's slit, dipping into her a bit before easing down to rub her clit. From below us, Bonnie licked my balls and shaft and massaged Linda's full bosom.

As I slid into Linda from behind, she let out a long, soft moan. While Bonnie licked her clit, I grasped Linda's large breasts and pulled her back into my thrusts. My hips slapped against Linda's ass each time I plowed into her.

Linda gasped out, "Harder please! Fuck me harder!"

I did my best to comply with her wishes. Bonnie's tongue and my stroking in and out of her tight sex, drove Linda wild with lust. Her hips were soon bucking and gyrating as she gave me a very wild ride. I had a handful of Linda's hair, pumping hard into her when she screamed and started to come. I smacked Linda's ass firmly and made a few more thrusts, before erupting inside her. A heavy load of cum spurted into her pulsing pussy as she clenched my cock deep inside its soft folds.

I continued to pump gently in and out of Linda as she came down from her orgasm. When I pulled out of Linda, Bonnie cleaned my softening rod with her mouth and sucked the last drops of cum from me. I sat down in a chair near the bed and watched as Bonnie and Linda returned to fingering and licking each other's warm, wet sex. Before long, Linda came again as Bonnie licked my spunk from her juicy cunt.

We settled into a pile on the bed, with Bonnie between Linda and I. Our kissing and groping soon led to my penis starting to harden again. I lifted Bonnie's cheek and nudged the head of my bulge against her bum. She loves anal sex and pushed back hard against me in approval as Linda rubbed her clit and breasts.

I grabbed a tube of lubricant from the bedside table and lubed Bonnie's ass. She gasped as I worked a finger into her, then a second one, to get her ready for more. I lubed my rock hard dick and pulled Bonnie's leg up, draping it over my thigh.

As I began to work my shaft into Bonnie's ass, Linda moved so she could get better access to Bonnie's sopping wet pussy. Soon, Bonnie was moaning loudly and working her hips, arching her back to meet my thrusts as I fucked her tight ass. Linda fingered Bonnie's sex and gently bit her nipples as I pumped in and out of her.

"That's it baby, fuck my ass hard," Bonnie moaned out as I drove my hard length deep into her back door.

The combined sensations of mine and Linda's attentions eventually drove Bonnie to a shuddering orgasm. As Bonnie bucked and rotated her hips, I reached my own climax and filled her ass with thick jets of semen. I could feel the muscles in Bonnie's ass clamp down hard on my rigid dick, milking the cum out.

After resting a bit, we showered and collapsed in a heap on the bed, where we slept entwined in each other.

Saturday night was equally exciting, all three of us exploring and enjoying each other again. The time to take Linda to the airport came sooner than anyone wanted. The kisses exchanged between the three of us caused some raised eyebrows at the entrance to the security line, but we could not have cared less. Everyone agreed this was something we wanted to do again sometime.

Bonnie and I enjoyed the rest of our week together as I showered her with attention and affection. Before we parted, I held Bonnie close and told her how grateful I was for the amazing gift she and Linda had given me.

Published 
Written by 4Everman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments