Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Conference Ever

"A dull business meeting gets the spark if life from a young woman and her mother"

17
1 Comment 1
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Conference - from the Latin conferens , conferent- , present participle of conferre , to bring together;

It was a conference like many other conferences that I had attended, in a large hotel, with the main conference room all kitted out with screens and speakers and a large dais for speakers.

Everyone had arrived by 5pm and filed into the meeting room finding seats where they liked, or with previously met friends or colleagues. I found myself sitting about half way back, and not knowing anyone else at this event, settled down to the introductory speeches. The opening talk was of a passing interest, but didn’t grip me as being highly relevant to my specific role or indeed the company I worked for.

So when that ended and after the usual scrum for the bar, I found my place for dinner, and things started to look up after that! I found I was seated between two very attractive women. Maria was on my right, and worked for an organisation with which I had done some business, so we had some common ground. She was an elegant woman, about 55, with blonde hair, green eyes and a lovely smile. On my left was Sara, in some ways a complete opposite, late 20s, and dressed in jeans and a white t shirt, and as it turned out, worked for the company organising the event.

Dinner passed quickly, and our conversation ranged over many topics, politics, even religion, but not sex! The wine flowed freely, and as the coffee and brandy arrived, the lights went down and the after dinner speaker gave a humorous account of his life in Westminster in the last Government. Then as everyone stood up to applaud, and then leave the dining room, I asked both women if they would care to join me for a nightcap. To my intense disappointment, Maria declined, but Sara accepted, and so bidding Maria goodnight, we went off and somehow managed to find a table and ordered drinks. Without Maria there, Sara seemed to blossom, and I soon felt myself attracted to her lively personality, and also her eyes, not unlike Maria’s, perhaps a more intense green that set off her auburn hair nicely. I also realised that underneath those functional clothes was a lithe body with broad shoulders set above small but well formed breasts, and a slim waist that flared into well-rounded hips. She was one sexy woman, just disguised it well.

Maybe it was the wine with dinner, or the brandies after, but we were soon talking quite intimately, and as my hand brushed hers, she gripped it with her fingers and looked up at me, saying, “I don’t know about you, but any more brandy and you’ll have to carry me upstairs, and I’d much rather you took me up to my room now”.

She held my hand as we walked across to the lift, and once inside the lift, she pressed the button for her room, and then melted into my arms with a passionate kiss that went on until the doors opened. At her door, she hesitated, and then said, “If you come in, you will have to be strong!”. Well, what a challenge, so I kissed her again as my way of saying yes. “OK”, she said, “but don’t say I didn’t warn you”.

I closed the door behind us, and in seconds we were clutching at each other, wild passions ignited, leaving clothes in a trail as we shuffled towards the bed. By the time I felt the edge of the bed against my leg, I was naked and sporting an erection that rose aggressively towards the ceiling and Sara was also naked, holding my cock between the palms of her hands, rolling my cock between them. I lifted her up into the bed, and pulling away from her hands, I knelt and started to lick her hot and wet pussy. My fingers spread her pussy lips wide open, and act that made her gasp, and gasp again as my tongue slid along each lips, and then lifting her to gain access, licked around and then thrust into her pussy, while my fingers stroked round and round her clit. “Oh shit, damn...oh..... urrrgggghhhhhh”, as she started to cum and surprising me a little spurted right into my face. I had not expected she would be a spurter, but was very pleased to have made her cum in this way. “Oh sorry”, she said, “I should have warned you”, but I told her I was honoured, and anyway she tasted great!

She made me lie back and started to return the favour, stroking my balls as her tongue licked around the head of my cock. As she took my cock deeper in her mouth, slowly and inch by inch, her hand slid underneath me, so that when her lips were right against my belly skin, her fingers were pressing on my asshole. She looked up to see if I was OK with this, and when I smiled she started a wonderful sort of gulping action, gently squeezing the end of my cock, while her tongue flicked under the length of it, and almost without a pause, her finger started to finger fuck my ass. That dual attack of throat and finger was so fantastic, and as she pressed more firmly on my prostate, I found myself unable to stop myself cumming, and did so in strong spasms, my sperm forcing its way out like liquid metal, and filling her throat and mouth until it ran out and dribbled down her chin.

“Mmmmm......”, she grinned at me, “Now we’ve both tasted each other!”. I grabbed at her, and we cuddled for a while, her surprisingly long and hard nipples scratching against the hair on my chest, and our legs entwined.

Arkona2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arkona2022

I must have almost dozed, until I felt a slim hand lift my now hardening cock and a pair of warm lips surround my cock head. What was going on? There was Sara still snuggled against me, and looking down what did I see but Maria!

I started to move, but Sara put her hand on my chest and pushed me back down, whispering “I said you would have to be strong!”. As Maria worked on me, I saw that she also was naked, and for a woman of her age, her breasts were still full and high as they swung with the movements of her body, sucking me faster now. “Oh that’s so lovely”, I said, and at that, Sara climbed up and straddled my face, forcing me almost to start to lick her again. Well, what a penance, so I set to with fervour, my hands gripping her round bum cheeks as I licked her up and down and concentrating on her clit realised that she was highly excited, and just as she was starting her second orgasm of the night, I slid my finger into her asshole, sending her right over, into another hard, shuddering orgasm.

Meanwhile, Maria was working over my cock with an expertise that belied her slightly distant and elegant appearance, and as Sara climbed off me, looked up and winked. “Hello again”, I said, “as taking her hands, slid her up off my cock to lie on top of my body and we kissed. I forgot totally about Sara, and concentrated on kissing Maria, and feeling her body, as it moved on mine, her full breasts squashed against me, and my by now very hard cock pressed up against her belly. In one fluid movement, she brought her knees up each side of my body, and moved down so my cock was just touching her pussy. I could feel that it was soaking wet, and with a jerk of my hips, I impaled her fully on me. It turned out that she loved to ride, and did so, giving me a great view of her body as it moved on me, in a sinuous movement that brought delight to my senses. It was then that I saw a pair of hands slide round Maria’s body and start to caress her, a finger finding its way onto her clit, as Sara climbed up off the bed to press her body tight against Marias. It was as though I was fucking and being fucked by both women at the same time. I was in definite sensory overload, and managed just to hold myself back until the moment that Marias’ head went back and she cried, deep in her throat, a wonderful guttural sound that was pure, pure animal enjoyment. My semen filled a second pussy until it also ran out, and I lay back drained and limp again. Sara put her arms around Maria, and the two of them toppled over onto the bed beside me, and started to have the most erotic time, kissing, licking and sucking, each woman sucking my sperm out of the other and then exchanging it and their own juices in deep and sloppy kisses. It was some time after that their movements started to speed, and in a glorious 69, Sara on top, both climaxed at the same time.

Then they turned their attentions back to me, stimulated as I had been by sigh, sounds and smells of them, and they shared my cock between them, as if they were competing between themselves for the role of best cocksucker. But it wasn’t that, they were genuinely sharing the spoils of their evening. I suggested that Sara lie down and Maria licked her to orgasm, just to give me a bit more time, but as they did so, and Maria’s ass pointed suggestively in the air, I couldn’t resist and moved behind her to once again feel myself engulfed in that velvet grip. As I pumped my cock into her, her licking of Sara intensified, and when I started to stroke her asshole in time with my pumping action, it seemed to double in intensity. I took this to be a signal that she enjoyed anal play and perhaps more, so I started to finger fuck her ass as I fucked her pussy. One finger, and then a second, stretching her open until I started to see a bit of a gape, and then in a single move, I withdrew from her pussy and slid my cock into her ass. She gasped, and maybe her teeth nipped Sara, as she also gave a small cry, but the way she gripped my cock suggested that she didn’t want me out of there. And she certainly didn’t, her ass was as expert as her pussy or her mouth, and we drove each other, all three of us to a shuddering orgasm.

Lying there, between he two women, my arm curled round them, so they looked across my body at each other, I said “I now understand why you wanted me to be strong, but why Maria, did you excuse yourself after dinner”. “Oh that’s an easy one”, she said, “I wanted you to get to know my daughter properly and if she judged you worthy, then she would bring you here”. “I trust her implicitly, and we have often shared our men, since her bastard father left us on our own”. “Where were you?”, I asked. “Over in the corner, where you wouldn’t see me, naked and waiting, and watching”, she said. “And when you made Sara spurt, I knew she had made the right choice for us both”.

“Wow”, was about all I could muster at that. And soon we were asleep, only to awake with the early morning light, and a hand of each of the women tight around my cock.

I can truly say that this was the best con-fer-ence I have ever been to, but I have no idea what was talked about, as I was otherwise engaged.

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments