Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boardroom

"A long night at the office turns into one of Cynthia's wildest fantasies!"

7
3 Comments 3
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
"God, it is so damn hot in here!" Cynthia complained to herself as she unbuttoned her blouse further.

The air conditioner had still not been fixed, and despite the fact the sun had already set, the heat that accumulated in the building over the day was still stifling.

"How am I going to get this work done when I'm sweating all over the pages?" She thought.

The deadline was two days away and she still had about a weeks worth of work do be done. Ron wasn't much help at home. Sure she told him she'd probably lose her job if she didn't finish this assignment on time, but he didn't seem to care, he didn't seem to care about anything these days. How things had changed, she thought. He used to be so loving, so helpful and so passionate. She began to feel a hint of moisture between her legs, as she became aware of the warmth growing there.

Dreaming of the incredible love-making that she and Ron had years ago was making her hot, but sad as well as she thought about how he didn't seem to be interested in her anymore. She lay her head back and closed her eyes, concentrating on the excitement that began to bubble up from somewhere deep inside. Slowly her mind turned towards Edward, one of her gorgeous co-workers. A light sigh slipped from her lips as her hand gently cupped her breast, one finger slowly circling and then stroking over the swelling nipple.

Just then there was a knock at the boardroom door. It was Edward, surprised to see Cynthia still here.

"I thought you'd be long gone home by now?" He inquired.

"Nope. Looks like this is going to take me all night, and then it'll only be a tenth complete." She sighed in agony.

Still, she couldn't help her mind wander off the topic and follow her eyes as they searched the handsome man's body. She felt an increased wave of heat, forcing her to open her legs a bit. As Edward strode over and pulled out the chair next to her, she smiled and found herself glancing down to the hint of a bulge in his pants.

"Small, or just concealed?" She wondered.

As he leaned closer to look at her work, she breathed in his thick masculine scent. No cologne on this boy he was all-natural. There was also something soft about him, but she felt it was more about his calm and gentle manner than anything physical.

"Hmm," he said as he looked over her work, "this all looks good to me."

As he sat back in his chair, Cynthia noticed his eyes drift over her body, resting for a moment on her chest then quickly looking out the window. At that moment she realized she had unbuttoned her blouse a bit too low. Her low-cut bra and almost half of her breasts were showing. Though embarrassed, she couldn't cover up now because that would make it obvious that she was embarrassed. Besides, it was fun to see the slight blush forming on Edward's face.

"Ohhhh," she groaned as she leaned back and stretched.

"I am so tired, I really could use a break." She breathed.

"That's funny." Edward said.

"What's funny?" Cynthia asked.

"Well, I looked in before I knocked and you looked pretty relaxed then." He said, with a slight grin.

"Ahhh ha, yeah." She laughed nervously.

"Oh god he saw me rubbing my tits!" She moaned to herself.

Cautiously they both looked around and finally their eyes came to rest on each other with a little sheepishness in their gaze. Seeing that they were both unsure strangely made them both feel better. Smiling, they turned a little more towards each other. That's when Cynthia saw the large object tenting the front of Edward's pants.

"Uh, definitely not small." She gasped to herself.

Maybe it was the heat, or maybe it was the long overdo expression of desire for this fabulous man. Cynthia's hand rose involuntarily to her blouse and pulled it out of her skirt. Then with her other hand joining, unfastened the rest of the buttons, and opened it.

Edward's mouth opened slightly as he took in the sight of Cynthia's good-sized breasts lifting and falling with her deep breathing. Her bra was skimpy and semi-see-through, and thin enough to see her delectable swollen nipples.

If it was possible, his penis got even harder and threatened to tear right out of his pants. Leaning forward, cautiously at first to test how far Cynthia wanted to go. He reached out and cupped her soft mounds in each hand. Without a doubt, they were some of the finest tits he'd ever felt, and he wasn't about to go without at least seeing them. As he reached around to unfasten her bra, she stopped him.

"Wait. Go close the door first." She said, winking surreptitiously.

As he got up and whisked himself over to the door, he tried to appear as nonchalant as possible. Of course that was somewhat fruitless considering he had to reach into his pants to adjust his cock so he could stand up straight.

On his way back, he was stopped for a moment staring open-mouthed at Cynthia who was down to just her panties and looking as sexy as any woman he could recall ever seeing. She was very flattered by his reaction, and smiled a warm red-faced smile full of lust and passion. Quickly it was off with his tie and shirt and pants, leaving just his feeble briefs to conceal the object of Cynthia's desires. It was a fight lost before it began, as his immense hard cock pushed the thin material out as if it wasn't even there.

Cynthia took a very deep breath while eying this scene, and then she looked up and curled her finger, seductively enticing him toward her. Gladly complying, Edward strolled as casually as he could over to the incredibly beautiful woman before him. Their hands extended forth making the first contact between them, quickly followed by their bodies pushing tightly together.

The heat and excitement seemed to just ooze from their fingertips as they caressed each other's soft warm skin. Soon it was off with the last shreds of cloth separating them from the fulfillment of their fantasies. Their naked bodies met and the first traces of moisture softened their skin and Cynthia whimpered as she became aware that Edward was as gentle in love as in all other things. This was exactly what she had been missing at home for so many years.

He lifted her up onto the table and slowly lowered her down onto her back.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

Her legs lifted up and spread wide as she prepared to accept him into her body. She smiled again as he lay his cock on her lower abdomen, allowing her to enjoy his hot throbbing lust for her. Edward leaned down, and they began to kiss, starting slowly but quickly growing into a wonderful expression of love. They looked into each other's eyes and he lovingly caressed her hair, then she looked deep into his eyes and nodded her readiness.

Lifting slightly and reaching down, Edward took his penis into his hand. Very slowly he traced a path down her stomach, through her pubic hair over her now painfully inflamed clit and down along her slit, to finally come to rest at the very warm, very wet entrance to her inner self. Closing his eyes he slowly rubbed the sensitive head up and down, moaning softly at the incredibly intense sensations that surged through his penis and spread throughout his body.

Cynthia was fascinated, she'd never seen a man enjoy the sensuality of love-making so much, usually her husband would just bang away at her and let out a small grunt as he came, but Edward seemed to be very in-tune with the pleasure of even the slightest contact with her. It really made her feel sexy and desirable.

Edward opened his eyes and looked into Cynthia's, expressing a long-neglected love he'd wanted to share with her. At that he pushed a bit, the head of his cock easily slipping into her. He shivered at the increasing warmth as her soft sensitive skin and strong muscles wrapped lovingly around his erection.

Although he had had sex with other women, this was more than he had ever experienced before. Their bodies just seemed to blend together so perfectly, and the intimacy he felt made him wonder if she wasn't the one he'd been looking for his whole life. Philosophy slowly drifted into the background as their steady stroking began to reap rewards, with almost overpoweringly intense pleasure emanating from their union.

Their bodies were pressed tightly together and their lips spoke of love without words in their caresses. All this, and neither Cynthia nor Edward heard the door open. When Cynthia opened her eyes, she was looking right at her boss, but he didn't look angry in fact... Cynthia gasped as she realized he was naked and stroking his penis while he watched them!

She froze, which caused Edward to stop, wondering what was wrong. When he looked up he nearly had a heart attack, and tried to pull out but Cynthia's legs were around him and not moving.

When Cynthia's initial shock wore off, a strangely mischievous smile spread across her face.

"Hello Mr. Russell, would you like to join us?" She asked.

"I would love to, Mrs. Andersen." He replied.

Stunned, Edward didn't know what to do.

"Just lay down on your back on the table Eddie." Cynthia directed.

As she climbed on top of him, Mr. Russell complained that he wanted her cunt.

"Not this time, sir. My sweetheart Edward here gets to at least finish where he started." She said, smiling down at Edward.

Cynthia straddled Edward with her legs folded on either side of his torso, making sure her ass was fully accessible to her boss.

"Would you do the honors Mr. Russell?" She asked in a very sexy voice.

Her boss got up on the table and lifted Edward's cock up to Cynthia's pussy and she pushed herself onto it. Once she was all the way down, her boss spread Edward's legs so he could get up to Cynthia's butt.

"Hurry up and get it in, sir." Cynthia whined.

She was so excited, she had dreamed of being fucked by two men at the same time for ages and now it was happening with two of the sexiest men in her office!

Mr. Russell positioned himself, took his cock in hand and he began pushing against her anus. After a few tries it became apparent he wasn't going to be able to enter her without lubricant. So she pulled back up off of Edward and lifted her ass high so her boss could slide his cock into her pussy. Getting it nice and slick, he rubbed it against her asshole getting it wet. Then he dripped in once more.

Sliding Edward's cock back in for a third time was almost enough to make Cynthia cum. Mr. Russell pushed again and this time his cock slowly disappeared into her hot tight back door. Cynthia held her breath as she was filled to the bursting point with two large hard cocks. Once her boss was all the way in, she let out her breath in a sigh, as the air went out and she felt these two men throbbing inside of her, her whole body contracted and sent her into wave after wave of orgasmic spasms.

The screams filled the room as each contraction around the cock in her cunt and the cock in her ass caused another wave to ripple through her body, which made her contract again, which made another wave, and so on.

This went on so long, the two guys got impatient and began to fuck this wild woman of theirs. Her orgasm subsided and Cynthia was able to concentrate on the unbelievable feelings from her overfilled state. She couldn't believe how good the cock in her ass was making her feel. Were the sensations increasing the pleasure in her pussy, or overthrowing them?

Very suddenly, and at the same time, the pleasure got to be too much for these mere mortal men, and their cocks tightened and throbbed, shooting two huge gushes of thick milky cum into both holes filling this pretty young woman.

Feeling the cum erupting inside her and these two already large cocks swelling even bigger made Cynthia ascend into another and even more powerful orgasm. This time her cunt and ass squeezed so hard the guys feared they might lose their cocks. But of course it really just made them groan in more pleasure. Even when Cynthia passed out she continued to orgasm in waves.

They all eventually came down from their sexual bliss and their sweaty bodies unlocked. They looked at each other, grinning and blushing and expressing their satisfaction to one another.

"You know, I think Larry and Sandra and Jeff can take over the assignment. How would the two of you like to join me for the weekend at my cabin up north?" Mr. Russell asked.

The End.
Published 
Written by MoistDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments