Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The boy next door part: 2

"The second part to my adventure with the neighbor.."

20
15 Comments 15
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The blindfold is still covering my eyes but I can hear the door starting to open.

"My goodness," I hear a female voice say as she takes a deep breath. "She is gorgeous, Clay."

I hear her heels on the hardwood floor as she makes her way over to me. I am red with embarrassment due to the fact I am spread eagle on Clay's bed, totally naked in front of these two strangers.

The female sits on the bed next to me and gives me a small kiss on the lips. "My name is Cindy and my husband Todd is also here with us. All we want to do is give you immense pleasure. Clay says you know the safe word and you can get out of this at any moment. How does that sound to you?"

I can't say anything, I'm not sure how to react. I want to say no, but at the same time Cindy has her hands playing with my nipples and her lips are kissing my neck.

I take a deep breath, "I'm ready."

As soon as Cindy hears those two simple words, she removes my blindfold and gives me another kiss. This one deeper and more intense than the first. Her soft and full lips are on mine, her tongue pushing into my mouth.

I barely notice when Todd moves to my other side until his lips come in contact with my hard nipples. I moan into the kiss and jump as Clay turns the wand back on.

So much is going on already and I can feel the pressure building. My orgasm is coming quick and no one is slowing down. I have three sets of hands running all over my body, Cindy and I having a war with our tongues, Todd is working his magic on my breasts and Clay is kissing all around my pussy lips.

As my orgasm hits I break the kiss and moan out loud. My pussy is having spasms and I feel as if it will never slow down.

After what feels like forever, I start to come down. The wand is turned off and Clay is removing the ties that held it in place. Cindy and Todd are gently untying my wrists and ankles so I am free to move around again.

While I am laying there I can finally get a good look at everyone. Cindy is petite and blonde. She has on some very sexy lingerie that shows off her breasts and bum. Todd is tall and muscular with spiky brown hair. He and Clay are in just their boxers.

Now that I am free from my restraints, I get up and climb on top of Todd. I lean in and kiss him as I grind my naked body on him. I can feel his cock growing harder with every passing second.

Cindy has gotten Clay laying down on the bed next to Todd, sitting on top of him kissing him like I am kissing Todd.

We work in rhythm and start to kiss down to their necks, across their stomachs, kissing around the tops of their boxers.

Cindy and I pull down their boxers and watch as their cocks spring to life.

I wrap my hand around Todd, he isn't as thick as Clay is, but he looks to be about an inch bigger. I lean down and kiss his tip and lick the precum that is already coming out. Todd is making lots of noises already and I'm just getting started.

Looking next to me, Cindy is naked now and already going down on Clay, it's so sexy to watch her sucking his cock.

I take my time with Todd, I like to tease and make this last. I tickle his balls with my fingers while my tongue works magic on him. I start of the bottom of his shaft and lick all the way up to the head of his throbbing cock.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC



I just put the head in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. When I pull my mouth off it makes a "pop" sound. I grin and go back down on him. With every move I go down a little bit more, further and further each time.

Todd is going crazy, he is growling like a bear and holding my head down on him. I can feel his balls full of cum and he is getting closer.

I look over at the other two just in time to see Clay orgasm. His eye are closed in ecstasy and Cindy's lips are wrapped tightly around him.

I turn and look at Todd as I continue to suck him. He is looking into my eyes and a second later I feel his cock spasm and I feel spurt after spurt of cum splash in my mouth and down my throat. I keep going, sucking him dry.

Cindy then pulls me up and brings me to her lips. I can taste Clay on her lips. As we are kissing her hand makes it's way down my stomach to my dripping wet pussy. I moan into our kiss as her fingers find my opening.

She pushes me down on the bed and her mouth makes it's way to my nipples first, biting and sucking on them. It is sending little zaps all the way down to my clit.

With her lips and one hand on my breasts and her other hand finger fucking my pussy I have another orgasm. I let out a scream and Clay uses this moment to put his cock near my mouth, wanting me to suck him like I did Todd.

I gladly take his cock is my open mouth as Cindy makes her way down my body, her mouth just above my clit.

She is blowing on it and it is making me squirm. "God dammit, just fuck me already!" I have had enough teasing and I wanted to feel her mouth on my pussy.

Todd has gone behind Cindy and has his cock pushing into her entrance. That causes Cindy to be pushed forward and her mouth to make contact.

She dives in and starts to suck on my clit as her fingers continue to push inside me.

Todd, with his cock buried in Cindy; Cindy's mouth on my clit; my mouth on Clay's cock, and Clay's hands twisting my nipples. What a sight.

She dives in and starts to suck on my clit as her fingers continue to push inside me.

Everyone's sexual desires are in overdrive and no one wants to stop.

Soon, Todd starts the chain reaction. He is the first to cum inside of Cindy, that causes Cindy to moan and groan into me as she starts cumming around Todd.

Soon I can't hold back and I start to spasm and grip Cindy's fingers as she is finger fucking me and rubbing on my most sensitive spot.

My screams from her are muffled by Clay's cock in my mouth and that causes him to spasm. Just before he cums he pulls out of my mouth and sprays my chest in his sperm.

I am cumming hard on Cindy and she is cleaning it all up with her tongue. She slides up to me and kisses me with her mouth covered in my cum.

We kiss for another minute and then she moves to get dressed. Todd leans down and gives me a deep kiss and then he and Cindy leave.

Clay pulls me up off the bed and kisses me deeply. "Let's go shower and get you cleaned up."

He turns on the music to our song and we walk to the bathroom together, both spent from a long day of play.

This time Clay gets to join me in the shower instead of just watching. But we all know he will always be watching...

Published 
Written by QTpie210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments