Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boys From Brazil

"Yet another chapter in the saga of nymphomaniac Sharon."

28
16 Comments 16
33.4k Views 33.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Sharon was working on her all-over tan when the rap star she was staying with received a call that some friends in a Brazilian band were flying in and he insisted they stay with him. Of course that meant he wanted to entertain them and have them party with his girls. He called Sharon over to his lounge chair by the pool. She had been tanning with some of the girls and rose quickly to walk to him. Her naked body shimmered with oil and sweat. He noticed her dark triangle & below how her lips hung long and sensuous. Her nipple piercings sparkled on the tips of her breasts, bouncing as she walked. She stopped right beside his lounger and bent to give him a kiss.

"Yes love, what do you need from me?" she asked as he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh circling his finger around her XII tattoo. Her tattoo was fresh from last week's initiation.

"Girl I do love your pussy lips!" as he pulled on them and then toyed with her hood ring.

"I got some boys coming to stay for a couple of days. I want you to show them a good time, be a real slut when you fuck them, And let them fuck you anyway they want."

"Mmmmmmm I'd like that. How many brothers will there be? What should I wear? Do you want me to do like anything special for them? When are they coming?" she asked while he continued to twist and play with her clit ring.

He slipped his finger between her lips and up into her pussy making her jump. "Whoa slow down bitch, too many questions. The boys are in a band & they is comin' in from Brazil tonight. There are 7 & you will be staying in the guesthouse for as long as they like, ok? Damn girl this is a sweet pussy, they will love it but too bad it ain't what they want."

Sharon looked puzzled and asked, "What do you mean? I am supposed to fuck them or not? Nothing weird is it?"

He reached his farther back to her anus, circling around. "Oh yea they will all be fucking you... right here love!!! That is what they wanted & I told them, well hell I had a girl who loved to be fucked in the ass."

"Seven guys? In my ass? Oh Jesus... That's a lot."

He grabbed her clit ring and pulls hard. "Yea slut all seven and maybe not just once if you're a good fuck. You are gonna be a good fuck for them ain't you?"

Sharon had been enjoying his pussy play but now was grimacing in pain.

"Owe owe! Yea sure I will let them fuck my ass. Anything you want baby; you know me." She replied.

"I told Carlo they couldn't go back to your pussy from your ass, only to cum there."

He pushed her away and told her "Go clean that ass up for the boys".

Then he called Leonard, cause it was Leonard who got all his drugs for him. 

"Hey Len I got a special request for tonight. Yea the usual stuff & I need some of that Femtrex, that female Viagra for Sharon. Yea she wants to make sure she is super horny for these boys. She asked to say something to you". 

Sharon had no idea what kind of a night he was planning for her! 

After an enema and a long shower, she shaved her legs, anus and pubes trimmed as a triangle. He told her they liked a little fur and her short dark fur framed her lips always long and invitingly wet. 

Tonight she would be all red. She painted her nails crimson. Her piercings she changed from silver to red, earrings too. A teeny red sheer bikini, red heels, red bracelets, red lipstick, pink eye shadow & eyeliner completed her outfit. She put her hair up with red barrettes and found a sheer red sarong in her closet. She looked in the mirror and adjusted the bikini top. Her nipples were always stiff since she got them pierced and they showed clearly. Her thong bottom was sheer enough to show her camletoe clearly. "Damn girl you look hot!" she concluded confidently as she wrapped the sarong around her waist.

Sharon mixed a drink and went to find Leonard.

"Hey baby I need something to relax my muscles tonight. He has seven guys for me. Can you fix me up? That Femtrex, can ya get me some?"

Leonard tells her he talked to Levan will have just what she needs in an hour or so. Perfect she thought. 

When the band arrived there was a lot of commotion. All the girls were in bikinis lounging by the pool. Sharon was lying beside her rapper. He got up and greeted them & had the girls get them drinks and introduced them around. He brought the band's leader Carlo over to meet Sharon who stood up to give him a kiss on the cheek. He kissed her full on the lips frenching her deeply. She responded by hugging his ass and tonguing him back.

"So you are OUR girl tonight... think you can handle all 7 of us?"

"Mmmmmmmm oh yea. I am here for anything you want!"

Carlo lifted her arm and had her turn "Let's get a look at you girl". 

Sharon took the lead and took off her sarong, then her bikini top. Seeing this, some of the other band members wandered over and kissed her Hello as well. One of them toyed with her nipple piercings arousing her nipples. Carlo got behind her and pulled up on the sides of her thong. The fabric parted her butt cheeks in back and her pussy lips in front. She then parted her legs so he could pull them down revealing her pussy and ass to the whole band that had now gathered around her. 

Carlo stands close to her cupping her ass cheeks, bends and whispers in her ear "I want to fuck your tight little ass.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

We all want to."

" Let's get this party started!" Sharon announced as she walked toward the guesthouse. She sees Leonard and goes to him eagerly. He gives her a couple pills and tells her this is what she needs and they will fix her up real good. She also does a couple lines of coke throwing back her head aware that when the Femtrex kicks in she will become insatiable. Leonard goes to the band and tells them what he gave Sharon. They all smile and laugh as they high five all around. 

Carlo wants to be first and has Sharon lay on her back so he can eat her pussy, knowing he wants the Femtrex to kick in. She opens her legs and holds his head as her plunges his tongue in between her already open lips. 

"Amazing pussy girl " He tells her as he plays with her clit and tugs her lips while fingering her ass opening. Almost on cue, Leonard hands him a tube of KY. He pushes her legs behind her head and works the tube into her ass & gives her a long squirt. The cold jelly feels weirdly sensuous but she knows it is just the beginning of things to come. Then he has her suck his cock although it is already hard. "That's it girl suck it good." 

Sharon is feeling horny as she sucks his balls and goes down on his cock while staring into his eyes.

He pushes her back down & legs up and rubs the head of his cock up and down between her inviting lips. She is already wet and pushes her hips toward him to take his cock. With one continuous lunge he enters her pussy going all the way in. She lets out a long moan while fingering her clit. He starts fucking her faster as he plays with her tits and nipples driving her crazy. She cums just before he decides it is time to be in her ass. He pushes her legs back and rubs the head of his cock around her anus before pushing slowly inside her ass. 

Sharon has learned that anal sex can be painful if not open to this basic violation. Best to relax and let it happen. Open up the sphincter and let them in. Len's relaxers have loosened her up. The lube makes his entrance easy and soon he is fucking her faster and deeper. She is painfully aware of how turned on she is but doesn't know exactly why. Anal sex has never felt this good before. The Femtrex is kicking in! Carlo cums with a huge groan as she feels her bowels being filled with his hot juices. Almost immediately two guys are on top of her, with the first sitting her on his lap facing away & lowers her ass down onto his rock hard cock while the second gets his cock sucked. Sharon is really feeling the pill now and is squirming and flailing all about. She is orgasming over and over again with screams of passion. Her pussy is spread for the others to see as the guy fucking her ass is bouncing her on his lap. Her cumming drives the guys crazy and causes them to cum sooner than normal. Several times she is aware that she has a cock in her mouth while being fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time. Just as her rapper told her they all wanted to fuck her ass and they were. She had a stiff cock in her ass constantly for what seemed like 2 hours. She would try to push out on the guy's cock and it would cause her to cum. 

Her rapper walked in during a brief break and saw cum oozing from her ass, her aroused labia laid wide open after the last guy withdrew was white with cum. He gave her clit ring a hard tug causing her to wince.

"You ok girl? Looks like you are enjoying being a good little slut. These guys aren't too much for your ass are they? " He laughed.

Sharon breathlessly responded, "OMG I have never felt so horny. These guys are making me cum non-stop. I am HIGH on sex!!"

"Holy fuck I can't stop cumming. Jesus this is intense! You bastard!!" she managed.

The guys' cum was great lube for her ass and made this gangbang easier for Sharon to take. These guys were skilled cocksmen and with the help of the little pill had her cumming on every guy's cock. These seven guys fucked and fucked and fucked Sharon. Relentlessly abusing her pussy and ass. Had she not been so aroused by the Femtrex she would have begged for them to cum just to give herself a break. Doubtful anyone kept track, but each guy was in her at least twice she imagined. She vaguely recalled one guy cumming in her mouth and barely squirting any cum but never going soft. She managed to get some breaks to shower and sip some champagne and do some lines of coke. But there was little sleep for Sharon as that little pink pill kept her horny all night. Carlo slept with her, waking her with a morning wood and desire to fuck. He woke her by rubbing her pussy lips and playing with her clit ring. She couldn't refuse but OMG was she sore after the muscle relaxers and drugs had worn off. Carlo fucking her missionary awoke some of the others. Thank God morning sex with these guys was only for her pussy's pleasure.

Boys From Brazil would always leave a special feeling inside her... she moved out two weeks later.

Report Story

Published 
Written by carmen_has36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments