Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cruise Singer Part 4

"Amanda returns to Jay after a weekend with Monique"

8
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
5.5k words 5.5k words

It was close to noon when I heard the key card unlock the hotel room door. I didn't know if it was the maid or my long lost wife. I was reading a book while lounging on the bed when she walked in. She cautiously looked around with Monique following her half hidden from view. Amanda had a 'please forgive me' look on her face as she dropped her bag off to the side of the bed.

“Hello, sweetheart. I'm sorry I didn't call.”

I just sat there scowling at the two of them. “It's not that difficult, you know. I've been worried but now I'm pissed.”

I looked away, returning to my book.

"Oh, Monsieur Jay, it is my fault. I am so sorry to make you worry. Please don't be mad with Madame Amanda. She loves you very much and was worried about your reaction. Please forgive her."

“I'd rather not talk about it right now. Monique, would you please leave so I can talk with my wife. Assuming she still wants to be my wife.”

Amanda turned to Monique, quietly asked her to leave, telling her she'd get in touch with her later. Monique bid us adieu hoping she could make amends. With her departure, Amanda sat on the end of the bed facing me. She apologized again then proceeded to tell me the story of her weekend. I sat patiently listening to her tale, saying nothing to interrupt her. When she finished I sat thinking for a minute. She waited while I collected my thoughts.

I looked at her my ego shattered, then said, "Amanda, you've had more sex this week than we've had in the past two years. Am I really that bad in bed? Am I that unattractive to you? I don't understand. I know I encouraged this little fling but right now I'm somewhat upset with myself for doing so."

She started crying, “I know, I'm sorry. I feel like I've been swept up in a sexual hurricane then dropped in OZ. I'm ready to come home, but I've changed also, just like Dorothy. I love you Jay, that hasn't changed one iota. Monique made me feel special and desired. Not that you don't, it was different with her. You and I have become more like friends and roommates the past few years. The intimacy for me just vanished. I know you've tried. I've been a stick in the mud, but that will change for the better. I felt things I never knew I could feel. I want you with me as I explore these new feelings I have.”

I took her hands in mine, looking her in the eyes as I said, “I know, I've felt we're more like roommates than lovers. I love you, I want you to be you. I also want to be there with you. We won't have Monique around when we get home. How are you going to deal with your new found self if she's not around to guide or manipulate you?”

She sighed, “I don't know, she didn't really manipulate me. I enjoyed her attention and want to share that with you. Having you around to help me is all I ask. We can do this together. I don't want to lose what we have. I also don't want to go back to the way it was. I'm still trying to sort this all out. It will take time.”

I took a tissue from the little pack on the table to dab the tears from her cheeks. “Let's spend the rest of the day looking around Paris. I've discovered a few places you might like. We can talk as we stroll. I had hoped this trip would bring us closer but this isn't exactly how I thought it would turn out.”

A small smile appeared on her face, “Could we get something to eat? I didn't eat much breakfast and I'd like to shower and change first.”

I kissed her. “Yes, of course. I know a nice little bistro not too far from here. I think you'll like it. I'll read while you get ready. I'm almost done with this book.”

“Thank you, Jay. I love you.”

She kissed me back then picked up the bag she'd dropped spilling its contents on the bed. I glanced over not paying much attention to the contents. I did notice two piles of lacey fabric amongst the clutter, then turned back to my book.

When she was ready, we walked down to the bistro I'd been eating lunch at the last couple of days. My thoughts returned to just the two of us on vacation in Paris. We talked about the places I'd visited in her absence as we dined. I really didn't want to talk about her new found sexuality at a cafe in front of a bunch of people. When we finished, we strolled while talking about her feelings along with what had happened with Monique. She kept telling me Monique wanted us both in bed.

As delicious as that sounded, I still had some reservations about the whole idea. What if either of us became jealous? Could we sit and watch the other make love or just have sex with Monique? Would Monique just want to sit and watch us?

We bandied back and forth as we walked around Paris not really sightseeing but trying to understand what was going on between us. Yes, I said it was okay to explore with Monique. Yes, I wouldn't mind having sex with her or both of them. We finally came to an agreement as we headed back to the hotel room. We'd spend tonight rediscovering each other. Amanda would tell me in either her words or her actions if I was pleasing her. I was more than willing to try a few options in satisfying her.

We ate dinner at the fancier restaurant in the hotel. I'd been eating in the cafe for most of my meals over the past couple of days saving money in the process. We ate and talked more about our situation, killing a bottle of wine in the process. After dinner we were both feeling rather mellow, declining dessert to return to our room in order to achieve a mutual orgasm.

We both undressed taking our time, not wanting to rush anything. Amanda suggested we shower together which I thought was a wonderful idea. That's when the foreplay began.

We adjusted the water temperature to suit us both, not worrying about running out of hot water. Using the hotel's toiletries we lovingly soaped each other down as if exploring each other's bodies for the very first time. Amanda seemed more relaxed than usual, whether from the wine or her experiences over the weekend but she actually enjoyed me touching her. I tried to be soft and gentle in my explorations of her body. In my mind, I pictured myself as Monique or the girl Amanda had encountered.

Soft, slow caresses not rushing into anything which apparently I'd done so many times before. Amanda was enjoying every second of our time together. She'd coo and moan as my hands slid over her soapy slick skin tracing every delightful curve.

We'd pause our explorations to hug and kiss each time slightly more passionately than before. Much to my delight and amazement my darling wife was gradually becoming aroused. Slowly, my flaccid penis began to enlarge despite the amount of alcohol we'd both consumed. Amanda noticed, cupping it with both hands. She soaped him down then continued to massage him as we danced under the shower stream.

Not wanting to go off in the shower, I suggested we dry off and meet between the sheets. She agreed so we shut down the water, toweled off, then met in the king-sized bed under fresh linens. Our bodies were still warm from the shower so we kicked the covers to the floor. Leaving one bedside lamp on, we began making out like a pair of hormone-crazed teenagers.

I kept telling myself to slow down which for me at that particular moment was difficult at best. I doubted my erection would last much longer because she was making me feel so good. So, I resigned myself to the fact that she'd probably climax and I'd be left to masturbate as she lay next to me. It wouldn't be the first time but I'd hoped that her time on the lesbian side might have made her look at sex in a more mutual satisfaction way.

All of this thinking caused my erection to slip away which is normally what happens during our lovemaking. She gets me to a point where I want to enter her but I know I can't because it causes her pain. I know she won't go down on me so I miss out completely. This time was different. She could feel us slipping back into our routine and to my surprise, she did something about it.

She stopped kissing me to maneuver herself so we were in a sixty-nine position. I didn't say a word because I was in shock. She took it upon herself to deviate from our usual routine lovemaking, back when we did make love.

Suddenly I felt it or should I say them. Her lips, slowly encircling my semirigid penis. She hesitated a bit, then ever so slowly took it into her mouth. I reciprocated by lifting my face up to her now lubricated vagina to begin exploring it with my tongue. Her response, once she got over her initial reaction, was full on licking and kissing my now erect penis. It was like she did before we were married. I couldn't have been more delighted. Maybe this lesbian thing with Monique was worth the little anxiety I suffered throughout the weekend.

My darling Amanda was actually enjoying having sex with me again. She'd bob her head up and down me then lick, stroke, and kiss me as I licked and kissed her. She'd lose track of what she was doing when I'd pass my tongue over or against her spot. Then she'd go back to what she was doing until I focused on her again.

We both continued stimulating each other like this until I was about to burst. I told her I was going to cum. She just nodded mumbling 'uh huh' and kept on doing her thing with my dick. Bobbing up and down, swirling her tongue all around it, kissing the tip and using her hand to jack me off all at the same time.

It was getting more difficult for me to concentrate on her honey pot but I managed to lick her into an orgasm just after cumming in her mouth. She gagged a bit and spit it onto the floor which didn't bother me at all. I didn't care about the spitting and I felt sorry for her gagging. After she spit my cum out she sat back on my face to let me finish licking her to her satisfaction.

She spasmed while sitting over me, telling me how good I made her feel. When it was all over she rejoined me at the pillows. Both our mouths tasting of the each other. We kissed and stared into each other's eyes as we lay panting, recovering from physical exertions we hadn't experienced in a very long time.

We cuddled, talked, caressed, talked, kissed, talked and enjoyed our moments of bliss in each other's arms. She admitted again she'd been rather frigid the past few years. Getting older and having the fibroids had put her libido on the back burner. She didn't realize how much she had been hurting me. She mentioned once again about meeting Monique, feeling desirable again, which reawakened her sexual appetite. She had no thoughts about leaving our marriage, but when we got back home she'd like to explore her new found sexual freedom.

I told her as long as we're open and honest with each other about it I think we could work something out. She asked if I hated Monique for stealing her away for the weekend. I told her no, that I was mad for awhile but I'm over that now. She grinned and shyly reminded me that Monique would like to be our tour guide the remainder of our stay and if I wanted to she'd join us in bed.

Inside, I was saying, 'fuck yes!'. To Amanda I was cautious, asking her if she'd be alright seeing me having sex with Monique. She said she'd been thinking about it over the past weekend and she'd have to see. She thought she would okay with it and then reversed the question. I told her I wasn't sure either. If she were willing to try it and we were honest with each other, we could see how it went.

With that discussion over, we each seemed to relax more. Snuggled in each other's arms we eventually fell asleep only to be awoken around eight the next morning by the phone. I grudgingly rolled over to answer it.

“Bonjour Monsieur Jay. I hope I didn't wake you and Madame Amanda. This is Monique.”

After last night's lovemaking session with my lovely wife, I'd forgiven Monique for keeping her longer than planned. Smiling to myself, picturing both ladies in bed with me I greeted her, "Hello Monique. No, we were just getting up. How are you?"

“I'm glad, did you sleep well? I hope Madame Amanda talked to you about me being your tour guide and showing you our beautiful city for the remainder of your trip.”

“Yes, we slept very well, thank you. She did mention it and we both thought that would be very nice of you.”

“Merci, what time would you like to venture out Monsieur Jay?”

"Please call me Jay. Why don't we meet in the hotel lobby around ten? Would that work for you?"

"Oui, Jay. Would it be convenient if I met you at your room instead? I have a small bag I'd like to leave there." she giggled, "I will see you both at ten. Please dress comfortably for strolling. I think it's going to be a lovely day."

“Yes, that's fine. I'll let Amanda know and we'll be ready at ten. Thank you, Monique.”

Amanda had been listening the entire time lying next to me. Her hand massaging my back as I lay talking to Monique.

“So, you've made up your mind regarding Monique?”

I hung up the phone then rolled over to face her, “Yes, I can't lie. The thought of the three of us together sounds like fun. It might be awkward and I might get jealous, but I'm willing to try it. At least we will have a tour guide we sort of know to show us around. We can avoid the cheesy tourist things.”

She purred, “I think you'll enjoy her company, regardless. She's very sweet and thoughtful. I'm sure she'll be an excellent guide.”

I kissed her cheek then slid out of bed to hit the shower. Amanda joined me as I was rinsing my hair. We discussed eating breakfast in the room or downstairs and we opted for the little bistro a few blocks away.

While walking back to our rooms Monique pulled up in her car waving while she tried to find a place to park. We waited outside the hotel entrance wondering if we'd both fit in her car. We saw her walking towards us dressed very casually and carrying a small overnight bag. She smiled as she approached and greeted us with kisses on our cheeks and a bubbly 'Bonjour'.

We chitchatted on the way back to our room where she dropped off her bag not telling us what was in it except it was a gift for later. She asked if we had any particular sights we wanted to see. We started rattling off our list which made her laugh.

“We can get to those. I know a small castle near Versailles that we can see first. Castle of La Madeleine, it's in a lovely park and we can snack or eat lunch there. It's about an hour away if that sounds nice to you.”

We both agreed it was fine to let her show us around as long as we got to see the major tourist places, Versailles, The Louvre, The Eiffel Tower, Bastille, and a couple of others.

Amanda sat up front while I crammed myself into the back. I spent my time looking at the sights as we drove through Paris and out to the countryside. The two women talked as if they were longtime friends, laughing and making small talk.

HarietWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarietWhite

I only heard half of their conversation due to my slowly fading hearing and my attention to the streets and passing vehicles.

We arrived at the Haute Vallée de Chevreuse Natural Regional Parc which is massive. We drove around for a bit then ended up parking at the castle. The castle was fairly interesting and well maintained. We'd never been to one before so we had nothing to compare it to. We spent the remainder of our time there strolling the grounds talking, admiring the views, and just enjoying our lovely tour guide. When we'd finished our walk, Monique took us to a nice restaurant about ten minutes away from the castle. We sat outdoors, sipping wine and feasting on various appetizers. Monique didn't drink much because she was driving. Amanda and I managed to finish off the bottle, leaving us both in very good moods.

Our return trip to Paris was sort of a blur due to our full stomachs and the wine which coupled with the car ride put Amanda and I both to sleep. When we awoke, Monique had us within walking distance to our hotel and the Eiffel tower. We got out, stretched then headed to the base of the tower so Amanda and I could get pictures together. Monique used our cell phones to get all sorts of romantic and silly pictures. We kissed, hugged, and made goo-goo eyes at each other as she swapped our cell phones back and forth. When Monique had finished taking the pictures of us she asked if we could take pictures of her with us, together and individually. We stopped passersby and asked if they wouldn't mind. Nobody turned us down, happy to oblige. When they had finished, Monique wanted pictures of herself with us individually. We swapped phones and posed for each other once more.

During our little photo sessions, Monique would spontaneously kiss a cheek or grope a rear end during the shot. At first, we were both surprised but the aftereffects of the wine had loosened our inhibitions a bit. I have to admit all the kissing and groping made both of us a bit frisky. Amanda and I started getting into it which was just a peek into things to come.

When we'd finished playing around on the tower we headed back to Monique's car. She drove us to a lovely out of the way bistro where we sat and talked until Amanda decided she was hungry and ordered.

I figured this might as well be our dinner so, I ordered also. We sat and ate, sipping another marvelous vintage. Then, as was the plan all along we drove back to the hotel and retired to our room. The ladies huddled together for a conference while I was in the bathroom. When I came out to the main room they informed me of their plan. I was to shower while they waited, then it would be their turn to get cleaned up before we started our little party.

I had no problem with that so I followed their instructions, heading back into the bathroom and made myself decent for them. When I was all squeaky clean, we exchanged rooms. Monique carried her bag with her as she followed Amanda into the steamy bathroom. My mind began putting two and two together as I sat at the head of the bed reading my book waiting for the grand entrance. She had either brought some toys or something delectable to wear or both.

When they emerged I was not disappointed. Amanda opened the door slightly announcing their arrival. She stepped out, one toned leg at a time, teasing me as she did. When she completely emerged I forgot I had been reading and dropped the book on the floor.

My prudish wife was barely dressed in a red lacey push-up bra that accentuated her cleavage while hiding very little. Matching panties that had straps attached to white sheer nylons whose lacey borders at the top matched her other garments. Her legs shimmered in the stockings and her calves looked tauter than ever in silver sequined stilettos. She held onto the door frame bending one leg at the knee posing for me. She then bent over, smiling at me as she saw my reaction.

I was dressed only in my boxers sitting up against the pillows on the bed. My jaw dropped as my dick stirred to life. She stepped aside just enough for Monique to slip a hand around her slim waist. Monique glided through the doorway, her body grazing my lovely wife's. She moved Amanda's hair off her shoulders and kissed her way across them as she entered the room.

Amanda arched her head back letting her hair dangle as Monique kissed her bare skin down to her lower back. Tracing my beloved's curves as she did.

Monique was dressed similarly to Amanda in a sheer light green push up bra which really made her larger than average breasts stand out. The green contrasted nicely with her red hair and pale skin. Matching panties complimented her full tush making it look devilishly inviting. Her stockings attached the same way as Amanda's were also white as were her heels.

Monique spun Amanda around so she could kiss her. The way they kissed made me want them both right then and now. No thoughts of jealousy entered my mind as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues. When they'd finished teasing me, my two beauties gradually moved out of the doorway holding hands as they approached the bed. When they'd gotten to the edge where I could almost touch them, they stopped to face each other.

Monique cupped Amanda's face with her hands, looked deep into my wife's eyes. She planted another kiss on her that made my semi-flaccid dick come fully erect. They stood kissing and moaning, teasing me for at least two more minutes. I finally had to say something to break them up and pay some attention to me.

They both giggled and apologized for getting lost in the moment. Slipping off their heels they moved onto the bed with me, one on either side. I almost hurt my neck looking back and forth at the two playmates I had beside me. Amanda kissed me first, a long, slow sensual kiss as Monique looked on. She whispered when she'd finished that I was free to do as I pleased with both of them along with 'I love you'.

Monique leaned over my torso to kiss my beautiful wife then looked at me with a huge smile. She looked down then back at me, “Bonjour, Monsieur Jay. It looks like you approve of our little ménage à trois.”

Both Amanda and I laughed as Monique took hold of my penis now swollen and sticking out of the front opening of my boxers. She readjusted her position on the bed so she could kiss and lick my dick in comfort. Amanda watched as she slid her tongue up and down my shaft as if she were licking a slowly melting ice cream cone. She paused momentarily to unhook her bra encouraging Amanda to do the same.

My darling wife didn't show a hint of jealousy as she released her lovely breasts then slipped next to Monique to help lick up the invisible ice cream on me. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought this would actually happen to me. Two gorgeous women sharing little ole me.

After a few more slips of their tongues, they both began kissing each other just above me. I watched as they stroked and fondled my genitalia each with one hand while they kissed and moaned into each other's mouths. It was a sight to behold.

I lay there hoping not to go off in their hands when Amanda took a break from tongue wrestling Monique to suggest to her she ride me. Amanda opened the drawer in the nightstand. She reached in and retrieved a small square then proceeded to open it. It would be one of many condoms we'd go through this final week in Paris. Amanda opened it and rolled it over my hard-on as Monique leaned in to kiss me on the lips. When Amanda had finished Monique grinned as they both slipped off the bed to remove their panties, leaving their stockings on.

In the past, Amanda had always insisted she be under the covers and naked when we made love. This was again something new and exciting for us and I was all for it. I raised my hips and removed my boxers, letting my swollen member bounce around then settle on my stomach. Amanda reached over from astride the bed to massage me back to full strength as Monique scampered on top to slowly lower herself onto me.

I saw her close her eyes and utter a soft moan as she gently lowered herself over me. Amanda helped guide me into the promised land, smiling at me the entire time. The feeling of being in her almost made me cum right then. It had been ages since Amanda had allowed me that privilege due to her fibroids. I massaged Monique's legs and watched as her glorious breasts bobbed up and down as she worked my penis within her. Her voluptuous body was quite a contrast to my sleek and toned bride who sat by our side watching her please me. She squirmed and slithered herself all over me with Amanda delighting in her movements.

Every now and then Amanda would turn Monique's face to her and kiss her hard and long. I had to shake my head to be sure I wasn't dreaming. It didn't take too many kisses before I was ready. I let out a muffled grunt as my face scrunched indicating my ejaculation into the condom. Monique used the muscles inside her to squeeze my boy dry. It felt so damn good, a feeling I hadn't had in such a long time, I was sorry it had come to its conclusion.

I mentioned out loud that I wished I had some Viagra as Monique gently extracted herself from my exhausted member. She smiled and said she could get me some from a friend. I delighted in hearing that and just said, please.

Amanda helped extract her from me then brought a small wad of tissue paper over to remove the used condom and throw it away. He was done for the night but the three of us weren't.

I started to move off the bed but was stopped by the lovely Monique.

“It's now time for school. Monsieur Jay. You are going to learn to please the lovely Amanda with your tongue.”

I was a bit shocked, I thought I knew how to do it.

Amanda winked at me, “You do okay, dear. But, I think you could use a lesson from Monique. She's an expert.”

We all grinned. "Of that, I have no doubt," I replied.

Amanda took my position on the bed, spreading her legs as I moved between them with Monique by my side. I could tell Amanda was already aroused by her sheen surrounding her vagina. Monique placed her hand on my darling's vulva and gently began massaging. This was the beginning of my lesson.

She told me to start as I began my normal routine of licking and teasing. Monique nodded her approval as Amanda squirmed with pleasure. I continued my licking and kissing until Monique stopped me. Amanda looked at us both like we were crazy because she was enjoying herself.

“Monsieur Jay, that's very nice and your lovely wife enjoys that, but I want her to crave your tongue. Let me show you.”

I looked at Amanda who now had a wide grin on her face as Monique and I switched places. I watched as Monique began repeating my moves. Amanda reentered bliss-land as Monique played with her tongue between Amanda's legs. After a few delicious moments, she changed her routine. She swirled her tongue inside my love causing her to grip the sheets and hold on. Amanda's eyes looked as if she'd been drugged, staring off into nothingness. Her moans grew louder as Monique manipulated her tongue trying to show me what she was doing while still arousing Amanda. I nodded enjoying the show and my wife's reactions.

Much to Amanda's dismay, Monique paused so I could use what I'd just learned. We swapped spots again and I went back to the delightful chore of making Amanda happy. I did as instructed, Amanda went back to moaning her approval. This time I decided to not only use my tongue but my fingers as well. I managed to slip one in below my tongue which was looking for her clit. I finger fucked her while the tip of my tongue explored the upper part of her. Once I found her clit I focused my attention there. This was something new and Amanda squealed her approval.

I briefly hoped we weren't making too much noise for our neighbors if we had any. I didn't want us interrupted and perhaps kicked out. That thought quickly vanished as Monique began massaging my back, offering words of encouragement. I appreciated the thought but Amanda's reactions told me all I really needed to know.

As I was licking, I managed to move my hand so my thumb could rub her little button as my index finger slid in and out of her. Monique saw Amanda's reaction and moved up the bed to kiss her. I looked up from between Amanda's legs to see them lip locked, with Monique pinching Amanda's nipple as they kissed.

Amanda was in heaven. We continued our delightful manipulations of my wife's body. Monique now confident I was satisfying my beloved, she focused on Amanda upper half, suckling her breasts and teasing her nipples. We could both feel Amanda getting close to her climax so Monique went back to kissing her with more enthusiasm if that were possible. Amanda responded with a lurch and spasm that nearly crushed my skull. Her body convulsed like I'd never witnessed before. Her breathing which was already loud suddenly stopped as she twisted and turned once more. I managed to get my head out from between her legs to watch as Monique covered Amanda's mouth once again with her own. Amanda placed both her arms around the younger woman gripping her tightly as they kissed.

I did well, I thought to myself. Smiling, I watched as the two ladies kissed enjoying them together. Monique broke their embrace as Amanda returned from her orgasm then turned her head to look at me. Amanda raised her head and the two of them smiled.

Amanda beckoned me to join them so I moved up the bed to lay next to her. Monique on one side, me on the other. She turned her head and kissed me, thanking me in a whisper. Monique praised my efforts as she snuggled next to my love. We lay there cuddling, caressing and whispering how good we all felt until Monique looked over at the clock. She grimaced and said she should leave. We asked why and she said she didn't want to walk out in the morning in the same clothes on she walked in with today.

It was late and we insisted she stay. She thought about it for a bit then said there was another entrance and she'd use that. We liked that idea and went back to our snuggle fest. I eventually turned out the light. We didn't get to sleep right away because I fumbled around in the dark getting up to put the 'do not disturb' hanger on the door.

We lay talking in the dark about the rest of our stay. Monique suggested we tour each day and then retire to our room for repeat performances each night. Amanda and I agreed to that but I insisted on that magic pill so I would be worry free regarding my performance. The ladies laughed at that and said they were fine without me. I pouted a bit which they didn't see in the dark. Monique sensed my displeasure. She assured me she'd get some from her friend, but I'd have to pay for them. I agreed, it seemed a small price to pay to enjoy the two lovely ladies lying next to me.

After that, we all nodded off, sated and happy.

 

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments