Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The daughter of the boss

"Thank you soooo much H!!!!!"

4
1 Comment 1
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
After losing my virginity not long ago, my life took a different, better, direction.

This Friday I woke up as usual. I sipped my espresso on my balcony while watching the sunrise. After a fast shower I shaved and -- fresh and clean with an odor of a cheap after shave I got on sale at a super market -- headed to work.

On the way to work I had the same excitement I had when I first started working at the small local rent-a-car and tourism company that employed me. I remember my first days when the veteran tour guide Nikos told me I’d do great as long as I was discrete and friendly. Discretion was essential, especially considering the boss’s dirty little sex secrets. I quickly became friends with all of the male employees. We had a lot of things in common – football, the type of women we liked, football, fast cars, music; oh – and did I mention football? I also got along great with the female employees, although are interests were not quite coincident.

I walked into the garage where our company kept our rental cars. There, standing next to one of them was – WOW! A gorgeous young woman. Within an instant I noticed everything about her.

First her face and head: Straight, black hair. Deep blue eyes that almost seemed to express a warm “hello.” A cute little button nose. Full lips, moist without lip gloss, with a pink natural color and defining her heat-shaped mouth, and highlighting her beautiful straight white teeth. A smooth, glowing complexion.

Then her body and clothing: A white T-shirt, gently fluttering around her breasts, seemingly letting them move freely; not transparent but thin enough to reveal that she wasn’t wearing a bra! Just looking at her I could almost feel the sensation of touching what were surely heavenly breasts. She made her cut-off jeans look classy since they highlighted the aristocratic shape of her legs. Her high heel sandals looked brand new and fit in perfectly with her elegant look. 

Her beauty was complemented by the aura of an angel, creating a magnetic field with her at the core.

I was awestruck, but tried to play it cool as I walked toward the car she was standing next to. Instead I tripped.

“Are you ok?” the angel asked in a voice so sweet I wanted to hear it echo forever.

My “cool” having been destroyed, my throat became dry and I was close to speechless. Afraid I would say something stupid I preferred not to answer to her question. But I was able to blurt out “Can I help you miss?” sure she was a tourist and potential customer.

With a quizzical smile she replied “My name is Mina.”

Not waiting for anything further from her I quickly responded “Not only a beautiful girl, but one with a very sexy name too. I’m Mike, a tour guide at this wonderful establishment.”

I don’t know why I complimented her – it just came out. What I do know is the only other time I blurted out a compliment like that was to my boss’ girlfriend, and that turned out to be a disaster. My boss’ girlfriend is a 20 year old gold digger bitch seemingly searching for any excuse to belittle anyone around her. And she demeaned me.

“Oh shit,” I said to myself, sure I had fucked up.

But a nice surprise. Her smile got wider, exposing her perfect teeth and clean pink gums as she laughingly said “Hi Mike, as I said I’m Mina; I’m your boss’ daughter. Actually you work for me!”

While she was very pleasant, hearing who she was put a big damper on my enthusiasm. She explained her appearance at the business by telling me she had just received her college diploma, majoring in tourism, and decided she wanted some experience with her father’s company. While she didn’t exactly say it, and although I don’t have a degree in anything, I’m smart enough to know that she wanted to make some major changes.

She immediately started to explain her outlook on what she saw as the company’s new direction. Since I didn’t know quite what to say in response, and since I was uncomfortable with a hot chic telling me she was now my boss, I was really happy when Nikos and the rest of my co-workers started to arrive!

Once Mina saw that the 6 guys and 3 girls that worked there were quickly arriving, she stopped explaining her vision to me, and waited for everybody to finish parking cars and opening up the office before calling us together. We all gathered in front of the shipping container modified to be the company mechanic’s office, and then she introduced herself with great authority.

“What time do you have?” Nikos asked me acting like he was about to set his watch.

“11:00 o’clock” I replied.

“Are you sure?” Nikos asked while reaching for his cell phone from his pocked to verify.
“It seems to me like 10:25” he said as lifted his left eyebrow.

Mina had clearly noticed our exchange, and obviously perturbed said “It’s 08:25 guys, Now please listen up.”

As she continued her briefing, Nikos and I smiled at each other. Our little exchange about the time had been in our own personal code. When he asked me what time it was he really meant “What do you think of her?” on a scale of 1 to 10. When I said “11:00” I meant I thought she was one in a billion. His response of “10:25” meant he thought her body was a 10, but wasn’t impressed with the rest of her. His problem -- to me she was the best looking woman I had ever seen.

Because I was still in awe of her appearance, I didn’t really hear a thing she said. It was much more interesting to ogle the lines of her mouth, lips, eyes, chest, hips, and legs, than to listen. So while everyone else got in their cars to depart, I was still checking my itinerary to determine my assignments. She noticed my lack of direction, and obviously annoyed got up off her chair and approached me. While I stopped leafing through my documents, I was afraid to raise my head up to meet her glare.

“Mike, I won’t be able to make a difference here without everyone’s help,” she said with a great air of superiority. When I raised my head and looked deep in to her eyes I realized that I’m really small in her eyes and if I wanted to keep my job I should be extremely careful! Whatever sexual or romantic feeling I had for her instantly disappeared.

-------------- 

Normally I don’t finish work until the evening, but the day of Mina’s arrival I finished at five. As I was parking the car that I had just picked up from the airport I noticed that Nikos was also entering the garage, followed shortly thereafter by Ivan, Manos and Anthony. Though we had no further work obligations that day no one left, perhaps because it was rare that more than one of us would finish earlier than usual. We started to chat, telling each other stories about things that had happened during the day.

One thing led to another and we ended up talking about sex. Nikos made a comment about what he would like to do to Mina, and that quickly became a popular subject. I told everyone about my run-in that morning with the budding dictator.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

That made everyone even more excited, imagining submitting not only a girl of that class, but the daughter of the boss!

“I bet she’d beg for my cock if I showed it to her” Ivan said with a horny laugh.

“You’re not that big” Anthony sarcastically replied.

“I’m the biggest” Nikos proudly proclaimed.

Then everybody stopped, and looked at me, waiting for my braggadocio response.

“What? You want to see my dick to know that you are all midgets?” I asked, expecting them to recognize that I was joking.

“Chicken,” Nikos chortled.

“You don’t have the balls” Ivan snickered.

Suddenly things really got raunchy and totally bizarre. We embarked on a dick measuring contest, using pens from Mina’s desk as our measuring rods (I took the one I had seen her writing with that morning). There we were, laughing, making denigrating comments about each other, all with our pants pulled down and our dicks getting hard, trying to prove who had the biggest cock.

“Have you seen my……..pen?” said a hesitant female voice behind us. We instinctively turned around, dicks in hand, as our jaws dropped staring at Mina.

“Can you dimwits pull up your pants please,” she said with no sign that her view of our cocks had any affect on her.

We quickly did as she asked and, embarrassed, we all silently tried to disappear.

“Mike, Nikos, you two stay here. I have a mission for you,” Mina barked.

My heart was in my throat from embarrassment and apprehension. “She just saw my cock and now I have to get a business assignment from her; shit,” I couldn’t stop saying to myself.

She started to write something behind her desk as Nikos and I silently waited for her to give us our assignment. I sat on a chair a couple of feet laterally from her desk while Nikos stood not far from the entrance door. She remained silent, just writing. Finally, when the others had been gone about fifteen minutes, she stopped writing, raised her head and said, “OK you two, tomorrow be at the airport at 5 in the morning.”

She got up from her chair and holding our assignment documents she walked over to me and gave them to me. After of couple of seconds of silence Nikos clapped his hands and said “OK, we’ll be there, and we’ll get going now.”

With Mina still in front of me I made a move to get up from my chair when she stopped me. “Wait….don’t get up yet.”

Strange. She suddenly had a very lusty and slutty look on her face.

“Before you go I want you both to show it to me your cocks again.”

Time stood still. I was sure I was dreaming. Actually, I saw my life passing before my eyes like if I was dying.

Nikos acted first; he unbuttoned his jeans without saying a word. His cock was already three quarters hard as he pulled it out and started to slowly masturbate.

Mina turned her head toward Nikos, and licked her lips. Without losing sight of his cock she said to me “Your turn, Mike.”

I was frozen to my chair, unable to function. When she looked at me and saw the excited look on my face but my lack of activity she took a step toward me then got on her knees.
She started gently kneading my cock through my pants. Then without a word she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to the floor. She pulled down my underwear too, and suddenly my cock ended up in her mouth.

She started to slowly move her beautiful pink lips up and down my shaft. I could see that she really loved what she was doing, and she was doing it very well.

Seeing her mouth on my cock, Nikos slowly walked toward her, while still masturbating and staring at the curve of her ass. He got down on his knees, grabbed her by her hips, and dragged her toward his cock. He then started to rub his now almost bursting fully erect dick on her jean shorts.

While still vigorously sucking me, Mina unbuttoned her shorts, and as soon as she did Nikos quickly pulled them down to her knees. She was clearly already wet, but that didn’t stop him from tasting her. He lustily stuck his head between her ass cheeks and started to hungrily suck on her pussy.

Although I didn’t have not a lot of experience I could see she really liked what was happening as she let out low moans and grunts. She stopped sucking me, turned her head to Nikos and said “Give it to me….give it to me now,” and then immediately put my cock back into her mouth.

He didn’t wait for a second invitation. He stroked his cock over her pussy a few times, and while staring at her pussy with desire he slowly buried his cock in her. His first few strokes were slow and deliberate letting him enjoy the phenomenal feeling of penetrating her. Then he started a strong and fast rhythm, pumping furiously. She obviously loved it because she wasn’t sucking me the same way anymore, turning to look into Nikos’ eyes as he was pummeling her.

Suddenly she got up off her knees, leaving Nikos on his knees and me on the chair, both of us with full erections.

“I want to taste you now,” she hissed toward Nikos. As he moved in front of her, she removed her shorts completely and without another word she impaled her pussy on my dick and started to ride me reverse cowgirl. Nikos happily put his dick near her mouth, which she enthusiastically devoured while not missing a beat riding me. I couldn’t believe I was inside her. I couldn’t see her facial expressions because she was giving head to Nikos and she had her back to me. But I sure was enjoying it, and was very close to cumming inside her.

She suddenly stopped again, got up off of me, and moaned “I want you both inside me.”

With that, Nikos got on the floor, she lowered her pussy onto his upright cock, and she started to ride him. “Come here Mike,” she said in an authoritative bitchy tone as she was bouncing up and down, “my ass is waiting for you.” With that she licked her hand and wet her anus with it.

I had never taken an ass in real life, only in a fantasy while I masturbated. Yet there it was, the opportunity of my life right in front of me.

After I got on my knees, trying to find the right position to penetrate her, she grabbed my cock and showed me the way, as if she had done it a dozen times before. I buried myself balls deep in her and started pumping in sync with her bouncing.

Here Nikos and I were, living out a fantasy, inside the ass and pussy of the daughter of the boss. I couldn’t hold back any more. My cock started to swell up even more. I was ready to cum. I slowed down my pumping action and contracted all of my body’s muscles. She obviously knew what was happening because an expectant moan came out of her mouth.

As I was about to blast off Nikos said “I m going to cum let me get out.”

While moaning and between pants Mina shot back “I want you both to cum inside of me.”

We obliged. We happily filled her up with our cum. 

As both Nikkos and I pulled out and collapsed dead tired on the floor Mina almost casually got up, put her jean shorts back on, and as she walked out the door turned and said “Boys don’t forget your assignment. Be at the airport five tomorrow morning.” "
Published 
Written by unknown77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments