Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dinner Party - Part 2: It Begins

"Maggi shows us how to be REALLY honest."

9
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Each of the wives walked in smiling, handed their husbands a glass of wine, and sat beside each of them respectively.  Each couple sat closely together as if to say, “Of course I love who I came here with.”

 

Charles spoke first.  “What took you guys so long?  Wait.  I just remembered; that wasn’t a long time for the three of you.  In fact, that was probably the shortest conversation the three of you have ever had!”  We appreciated the humor and the attempt to start things off on a friendly note.  

 

Cee chimed in: “Oh, you.  Boys will never understand the way girls think so we’ll try to break it down for you.  First of all, we needed to make sure we were all at the same square one.  Of course, given what makes us the friends we are, we found out in short order that we were.  Now that we know that, let’s talk about what’s been under the surface for way too long.  Nick, did you talk about how we got to this point and what we might want to see tonight?”

 

“Yes, we did talk about how we got here.  No, we didn’t talk about what the evening might look like.  Perhaps this would be a good time for each of us to say a little something about where we are and what we want from tonight.”  

 

Sue picked up her drink, threw her head back, drank her wine in one gulp, and said, “Good idea!”

 

With no further prompting, she began to talk.  “I’ve been married to Charles and happily for eight years now.  I don’t want that to change.  With that said, I’ve always suspected I was bi.  We’ve talked about that but never knew what to do with it.  I’ve been attracted to each person in this room and I don’t think that’s been a very well kept secret.  While I appreciate you allowing me my flirtations, that hasn’t exactly tamped down my feelings."

 

She continued,  I’ve grown increasingly turned on and increasingly frustrated.  I love you all as friends and wouldn’t want to do anything to ruin that.  So I’ve tried to stay in my lane and not do anything that crossed someone’s line.  Right now I am terribly nervous and terribly turned on.  If I’m going to be honest, I don’t want to go home frustrated again.  That’s what I want you to know.  That, and, if I were wearing any panties, they would be very wet by now.”  

  

That last line got us all to laugh.  And wonder about that wetness, too.  

 

"Thank you for all that honesty, Sue.  When Nick and I planned this, we knew that the thing that would help it have the best chance to go right was honesty.  By the way, I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s turned on by all these good-looking people.  We women always share our feelings first.  Would one of you guys speak up so we don’t feel like we’re the only ones putting our feelings on the line?”

 

I spoke up next. 

 

“First of all, thank you to Cee Cee and each of you for making this happen.  Like a lot of guys, I’ve had fantasies about something like this for a long time.  Seeing my wife looking so hot and being so brave turns me on tremendously.  Seeing the four of you is some pretty special icing on an amazingly sweet cake.  I hope that whatever happens brings us closer together.  Knowing us, I think there’s a good chance it will.  Sue, to try to match your honesty, when you said what you said about how wet you are, my first thought was how much I wanted to see just what you meant.  I hope I get to feel and maybe even taste that wetness.  Charles, you’re a lucky man.”

 

Mitch began to speak.  “I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m blown away by all of this.  Looking over at Cee Cee and Sue gets my motor going and I can’t wait to see what will happen.”  Though he was usually a man of few words, he didn’t need to say more.  

 

Charles began speaking.  “I love you, Sue.  I always have and I’m pretty sure I always will.  We’ve talked about your bisexuality and I’ve always felt like I was holding you back.  I didn’t want to lose you and that kept me from letting you go where you wanted to go.  Now I see that I can’t justify holding you back.  If you’re going to have experiences that make you happy, I’d rather you have them with the people in this room than anyone else I can think of.  Knowing you may experience things with everyone here, male and female, isn’t easy for me.  I’m scared that you may end up liking anyone here more than me as a person who can satisfy you.  So, while I’m probably the most insecure person here, I love you enough to try this and let you be who you really are.”  

 

When he stopped speaking, the room went silent.  I reached for my drink and, like Sue, found myself gulping it down.  Some others picked up their glasses, too, as a way of buying some time between now and what was next.  Sue spoke.  

 

“You’ve loved me so well for so long.  I can’t imagine being with someone else as a life partner.”  Tears pooled in her eyes.  “Thank you for trying so hard to love me.  No matter what, you’re who I want to go home with tonight.”

LorenWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenWhite

 

After a short pause, I said, “Thank you both for speaking from your heart.  What we’ve shared so far makes this evening a success even if it were to end right now.”  

 

Maggi was the only one who hadn’t spoken.  She moved out from under Mike’s arm and stood up.  Without saying a word, she hooked her thumbs under the straps of her tank top and let them roam up and down her breasts.  It was clear when she let her thumbs bump her nipples.  She closed her eyes a little when that happened. 

 

Then, still using her thumbs, she pulled her straps to the center of her chest and revealed those luscious breasts.  Hooking her straps with one hand, she used her other to begin to palm her breasts.  Her hips began to sway a little.  Everyone was caught by her.  Then she began to speak softly. 

 

“As you all know, I’m very conscious about my appearance.  I guess everyone wants to look nice.  What you don’t know is that I really get off on people seeing me do sexy things.  I appreciate all the nice talk we’ve heard, but we all know we’re here for more than talk.  Like Sue, I’ve been turned on since before we got here.  I got wet before I even got in the car on the way here thinking about what you would think when you saw me dressed like this.”  Her head dropped and she began tugging at her nipples.  “Everyone has been so honest.  I feel like now is my chance to do the same.”  

 

With that her hand dropped down to her crotch and she began stroking herself through her skirt, what there was of it.  I couldn’t help but dropping my hand, too, and start stroking myself.  My other hand dropped around Cee Cee’s shoulder and over her left breast.  Her nipple was already as hard as a pebble.  Charles shifted in his seat so his hand could begin to stroke Sue’s thigh.  She spread her legs and began pulling her skirt higher.  Charles was able to caress her skin and his hand moved higher up her leg.  

 

“Do you guys like this?  Do you like what you see?  I hope so."

 

The hand holding her straps together moved across her chest so each of her nipples would get some attention.  Her other hand moved under her skirt.  When it did, Cee Cee moved across the room and sat on the other side of Sue.  Her hand went under Sue’s skirt and, though I couldn’t see it, went right to her pussy.  Sue’s whole body jerked.  She looked at Cee.  Her face was a portrait of surprise, lust, and fear.  She started breathing heavily.   Cee held her gaze.  I watched with envy seeing her hand moving under Sue’s skirt.  

 

This seemed to take Maggi to some better place.  She looked over at her friends and said, “Isn’t this what we want?  Isn’t this what we’ve wanted for a long time?  Don’t we want a chance to be honest?”  Two fingers were now going slowly and deeply into and out of her pussy.  

 

I thought to myself, 'Yes, I want to be honest.  What I honestly want to do is bury my face in that soaking wet pussy right in front of me.'

 

I looked over at CeeCee.  She looked back.  We didn’t have a vocabulary for what those looks meant because we hadn’t been in a moment like this ever before.  I looked over at Maggi, then back at Cee.  She knew then what I meant and nodded.  I took a breath, got off the couch, walked over, and stood directly in front of Maggi.  We locked eyes and she smiled. 

 

Without a word, I dropped to my knees and wrapped my hands behind her thighs.  I leaned forward and planted kisses on her thighs.  She continued to look at the others for their response.  Seeing all eyes on her, she seemed to be in her own world.  I kissed further inside her thighs closer to that place where they joined. 

 

I nuzzled her fingers aside with my nose and mouth.  She released her wetness.  My mouth covered it instantly.  My hands pulled the backs of her legs towards me and I fell completely into her secret world.  My tongue went low into the tightness of her opening.  I took the wetness I found there and drew it all the way to her clit.  I repeated this and she started to moan.  Her motions stopped.  I started to focus more on her clit and licked it deliberately with the tip of my tongue flicking it again and again at the end of each delicious stroke. 

 

Within sixty seconds, her jaw dropped and a deep moan began rising from her belly.  I took that as a sign to lick faster.  Her hands tugged at her nipples.  Her hips began to move back and forth as if she were hoping to find something to fuck as she was being licked.  I didn’t know what was going on behind me.  It didn’t matter.  Maggi and I had escaped this world and fell into another.  I pulled her even harder into my mouth and licked faster and faster. 

 

Maggi started to quake and moan.  Her legs vibrated against me and she started to scream.  I licked her until she had to push my head away and gulped the air in order to breathe again.  She pulled me up and held me against her.  It was a gesture of both gratitude and practicality so she wouldn’t collapse.  I held her till she could stand on her own.  

 

 Then I turned and found myself in yet another world. 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments