Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dinner Party, Second Course

"Our couple return for a second course of wife swapping."

24
6 Comments 6
30.3k Views 30.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
It had been two months since the evening we'd spent at the Dinner Club. And Chloe had changed. She was much more adventurous and vocal in our lovemaking. Our love life had always been good but now we were pushing new boundaries with role playing, light bondage and new toys.

Tonight we were going to the Dinner Club for the second time, and this time we both knew what the night might hold. Chloe was preparing herself for the evening. She had showered, shaved and was putting on the new underwear bought for the evening. A classy set black set from Coco de Mer with French knickers and balconette bra that uplifted and supported her breasts beautifully. She had sprayed a delicate mist of Chanel 5 over her body. Over this she wore a exquisite colour blocked dress from Armani that draped over her body and left a hint of what lay underneath.

We arrived at the night’s venue, this time a large house in the country. This time we hadn't booked a hotel nearby as our intention was to spend the whole night at the Dinner Club. We were met at the door by the nights hosts, Ralph and Rose and they showed us to the main room where couples were meeting. The night was organized the same as the first with 12 professional couples joining the dinner with the prospect of playing after the food. Of course everyone was expected to respect each other’s personal boundaries and limits.

We chatted among the gathered guests and this time Chloe was aware of the slight looks and little flirts that occurred and what these may lead to during the evening.

Dinner was announced and we all moved to the main room which was a large wooden paneled 'hall' with hunting trophies hanging on all walls. Lighting was by candle only and the sense of intimacy was immediate. Again the couples were seated separately. Chloe was placed in the middle of one side flanked by a South American man called Juan on one side and a man called Paul on the other. Jaun was a real estate man, dark skinned and looked powerfully built, and his wife Jenna was a striking Brazilian, long limbed, long dark hair and dark skinned. She was placed a few seat away from me.

I was on the end of the opposite side and to my right I had a delicate Japanese lady called Kiko. Her dress was beautiful and reminded me of a traditional Geisha's outfit but with a modern twist. We started chatting immediately and I found her presence intoxicating.

Throughout dinner Chloe and I kept making eye contact to reassure, to tease, to provoke. She was giving most of her attention to Juan which was surprising as she normally didn't like his look but perhaps the Dinner Club was all about experiencing new things. I had noticed Juan's wife had kept a close eye on the both of them. She seemed to be bored with her seating partners. Kiko and I had discussed many things and she had explained that she had learnt many of the Geisha's skills and traditions. Her husband Matsui was on the other side of the table enjoying the company of a tall blond lady.

As per the previous time the atmosphere in the room immediately changed when the last plates were cleared. A number of couples didn't wait and quickly moved to a more comfortable room. I leant in and started to delicately kiss Kiko who responded instantly. Our hands started moving over each other’s body, I started exploring the intricate folds of her costume. Her hand had reached inside my shirt and was gently tracking her nails across my skin. I looked up to see that Chloe had been joined by Jenna and was now in between the couple. Chloe was talking intensely to Jenna and suddenly to my surprise she leant in and started kiss in her. Chloe had never shown any interest in women before and the sight was truly incredible.

They broke apart and Chloe looked my way with a smile. All three of them stood up and with Jenna and Chloe holding hands walked round the table and approached Kiko and me.

“We’re going upstairs," Chloe said. "Why don't you both join us?"

Kiko agreed and all five of us made our way to the stairs.

Upstairs we tried a first room to find 6 naked bodies in various state of sexual exploitation. One woman that was being led on a lead by a naked man with a huge erect penis invited us to join them but we politely declined and quickly withdrew. Eventually we found an empty bedroom.

Once in the room things moved quickly. Kiko and I took the chaise lounge in the corner. She slowly undressed me until I was sitting naked, with a very proud member. She stood up and very slowly started and intricate dance that involved the slow peeling off of her kimono.

Meanwhile in the middle of the room Chloe was standing sandwiched between Juan at her rear and Jenna in front of her. The girls were locked in a passionate kiss and their hands where exploring each other’s faces, breasts and thighs. Juan was slowly undressing and at the same time stroking up Chloe's legs and under her dress.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL



Jenna and Chloe broke the embrace and started undressing each other. Jenna slipped the shoulder of Chloe's dress over her should and let it drop to the floor to reveal the beautiful underwear. Chloe removed Jenna’s' red silk dress to see an incredible dark skinned body with large firm naked breasts and thong covering her pussy. Jenna removed the final bits of Chloe's underwear until they both stood facing each other, naked and vulnerable. Jenna reached up and took hold of Chloe's hands and guided them behind Chloe's back.

Juan stepped forward and Chloe's hands discovered him. Her face took a look of wonder and awe as her hands explored his length and firmness. Slowly Chloe turned to see the powerfully built Juan. She ran her hands down his neck, over his muscular chest and cupped his balls and cock. Jenna closed in until the three were standing sandwiched together with hands exploring each other.

Kiko has finished her dance and had undone the last part of the kimono to reveal a perfectly proportioned body, pert breasts and little wisps of dark hair framing her slit. She knelt like at an altar of worship and took me in her mouth. She expertly teased my shaft and head with her tongue and incredibly she brought me close to climax quickly. I told her to slow down but she didn't stop and I exploded all over her face which she seemed to revel in.

The threesome had moved to the bed. Jenna and Chloe were lying down in a 69 position and each were exploring each other’s pussy’s with their tongues. Juan was kneeling beside them slowly working his cock. Smoothly Jenna rolled Chloe onto her back and buried her head in her thighs. Chloe threw her head back in a loud moan, Juan maneuvered his throbbing cock close to her mouth and she reached out and accommodated the large head in her mouth.

To watch this scene was beautiful and arousing. Kiko had continued to use her tongue on me whilst I took the action in and surprisingly I was full erect again. She stood up, turned round and slowly lowered her wet cunt on to me. She leant back and allowed my hands to roam her body and stimulate her clit. In this position we could watch the three bodies on the bed as we enjoyed each other’s body.

Chloe continued to work Juan with her tongue; she moved up and down the shaft and took each of the large balls in her mouth. Jenna was now using her fingers and I could see Chloe getting close. Finally she let out a shout as her body convulsed. The intense orgasm shook her whole body and for the first time I saw Chloe squirt a clear liquid. Her body rocked as the spasms calmed down.

Juan let her recover for a few minutes and then flipped Chloe over on to all fours on the bed. Her arse and pussy were easy access and he slowly slipped his cock in to her wet and pliable cunt. Chloe bit the pillow as Juan slowly eased the full length in. He slowly built his speed and ferocity, all the time he was probing Chloe’s arse with his fingers. We had never done anal but I could see this was pushing Chloe closer to another orgasm.

Kiko was responding to the sight and was building her speed on my cock. She was visibly aroused and her neck and chest became flushed, suddenly she bucked and screamed out as the wave hit her. The spasm in her pussy sucked the orgasm from me and I joined her in the pulsing pinnacle of the moment as I released my come into her.

Jenna was talking in Chloe’s ear as Juan built to a climax I don’t know what she was saying but Chloe was shouting out in pleasure. Juan let out a moan and held his dick deep inside Chloe as he released his come. Chloe virtually collapsed as she filled and lay still, breathing heavily as Juan’s balls emptied.

The five of us spent the entire night exploring each other’s bodies. We took our time, explored each other thoroughly, listened to our bodies reactions to each touch and kiss. Jenna and I spent a wonderful time together being directed by Chloe. She revealed in being the director, the scriptwriter and the producer of my satisfaction.

The most amazing scene of the night was with Juan and Kiko. Kiko looked like a little china doll in Juan’s strong and dark arms. He was easily able to lift and move her like she was putty in his hands. Watching Juan’s large cock spread Kiko’s fine pussy lips and take his length was mesmerizing. Kiko was an expert in teasing the most intense orgasm from the men and Juan exploded into her whilst he carried Kiko on his cock whilst fucking standing.

We left just as sun was rising. As we walked down the stairs there was an exhausted silence hanging over the house and only the discarded clothing gave away the nights debauchery.

We didn’t speak much on the way home. We didn’t need to. The look of happy satisfaction and quiet contemplation on our faces was enough show our happiness.

Published 
Written by thelibrarian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments