Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Distraction Day

"Meg needed the distraction of a lifetime, and Danny was willing to give it to her."

9
5 Comments 5
10.3k Views 10.3k
6.5k words 6.5k words

It has been the longest three days of Meg’s life. Her nerves have travelled from excited to anxious to paranoid, and now they have landed on depression. She knows that her agent says one week, yet it doesn’t take a week to read her novels. She should know by now whether or not it got accepted. With a sigh, she buries her head on Danny’s shoulder as he plays his video game on the couch with his friends, Jake and Max, on the other couch. They glance at Meg in her baggy sweater, tiny cotton shorts, and messy ponytail before catching Danny’s eye. He just shrugs.

“She gets like this after submitting her novels. Day Three is always the worst,” he mutters, gently running his hand over her thigh, “Meg?” he whispers.

“I’ll be okay…just let me ride it out,” she mumbles and Danny smiles, gently kissing her forehead.

“You know I’m here for you,” Danny murmurs in her ear before planting another light kiss on her head and turning back to his game. On all load screens, Danny rubs her leg, comforting her with the consideration. He has to put up with all of her weird writer moods, and she is happy that he does so willingly.

“Let me know if you want us to leave, too,” Jake says, “I mean, we do get pretty rowdy,” he adds with a grin. Meg gives him a small smile before stretching out on the couch, resting her head in Danny’s lap.

“You’re fine, Jake. You guys can keep playing,” Meg murmurs, closing her eyes to get ready for a little cat nap. A nap should help, right? Danny moves the controller so his arms won’t smack into Meg, and the three boys go back into their games. She listens to their banter and trash talk, yet she doesn’t mind it. She enjoys the lively game more than she enjoys the depressing thoughts in her head. She sighs and looks up at Danny. He glances down at her with concern in his eyes, and it is that care and concern that she loves so damn much.

“You okay…?” he asks quietly as he pauses the game again.

“What if I got rejected and they are just trying to find a nice way to word my failure?” Meg mumbles and Danny smiles gently.

“That’s not what happened. You know it takes longer than three days, and your agent would have called you,” he calmly reassures her.

“But what if she doesn’t? I don’t have another manuscript to turn in yet, and reworking that one will take too long. I won’t have enough money for rent and then—“

“Meg, honey, you’re about to go in full freak-out mode,” Danny interrupts as he drops his controller to the side and leans down so his face is inches from hers, “You didn’t get rejected.”

“How do you—“

“I just know okay, Meg? Your stories are too good for you not to get published,” Danny says in fullest sincerity that has her blushing. She leans up and kisses him, her body arched so she can meet his kiss at full force.

“Thank you,” she whispers before Max clears his throat. Meg looks over at the two of them staring at her with a mix of desire, concern, and impatience. “Oh! I’m sorry. Just ignore me again…” Meg chimes as she lays back on Danny’s lap, and turns so that she isn’t facing the living room and so they can’t see her blush. She usually isn’t a fan of PDA.

Danny picks up his game controller, yet when he looks at his friends, he sees their attention isn’t on the TV. It’s on Meg’s ample ass in her tiny little shorts and long, sleek, legs. Damn, sometimes he wished she wore longer shorts, and right now was one of those times. A weird mix of jealousy and pride fills him, and he gives his friends a grin that says ‘Damn right. I get to fuck that,’ and they both flip him off. He laughs, resumes the game and starts to play with or without his friends’ participation. They break from their trance on her ass, and go back to playing the game. Every once in a while, they look back over at Meg with lust on their faces. If it were a cartoon, their jaws would probably be on the ground.

That Alpha pride kicks in again, and Danny decides to toy with them a bit. He starts with just gentle caressing on her body. He runs his hand over her stomach where he draws lazy circles and “accidentally” pushes her sweater up so that it exposes a small amount of flesh. Next load screen, he runs his hand along the curve of her neck and collarbone so softly that it has her purring lightly. Meg loves Danny’s gentle caresses and gropes, yet she doesn’t realize it isn’t so much for her pleasure, but for torturing the audience members. Jake and Max can’t focus on the game any longer. Instead, they are enthralled with Meg’s light mewing and Danny’s hand travelling over a body they wish they could touch. Danny slips his hand up and under Meg’s sweater to her breasts, boldly kneading her while his friends watch with envy and desire on their faces. Meg moans lightly before turning to look up at him. He looks down innocently grinning at her.

“Danny…we have company,” she quietly murmurs as she realizes they are staring at her.

“Oh, I know,” Danny states before giving her nipple a light pinch that has her gasping. “I just can’t help myself,” he adds as his innocent grin turns to a wolfish one that tells her he is going to devour her, and it has her hot and bothered in two seconds flat. She looks over her shoulder at Jake and Max and the dumbfounded lust on their face.

“But…” she starts, yet Danny kisses her, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth in a way that has her forgetting her objections.

“It wouldn’t be the first time they’ve watched us,” Danny whispers and Meg’s cheeks turn fiery red.

“When…?”

“A couple weeks ago when you stripped for me while I was playing a live game with them. They could see everything through the Xbox sensor,” Danny mumbles as he runs a hand through her hair. “You don’t mind do you?” he adds, and for some reason she doesn’t. There is a small, very wicked, part of her that wants them to watch her. That wants them to play with her too. She glances at Jake and Max, and she has to admit that they aren’t bad looking. Not as sexy as Danny with his rough bad boy body, but Max has a lean-surfer-muscular build, shaggy blond hair, and angular face that looks oddly like Draco Malfoy, but not quite as snotty. Jake, on the other hand, is opposite to all of them. He is taller than Danny, built like a freaking ox with large muscles and giant hands, yet his personality is soft and not very seductive. She turns to Danny and slowly shakes her head no. His wolfish grin gets bigger as the game controller next to him is forgotten. Now the real games begin.

“Do they mind?” Meg lightly asks, yet they both eagerly shake their heads no, and she giggles. It makes a girl feel good to attract guys like this. Especially since she’s been considered a freak with her head in the clouds for all of her life. Danny grasps her chin and pulls her in for another kiss that has her head reeling. She pulls away to breathe and looks to him for guidance. She’s never ONCE done something this outrageous and sexy. Danny takes the cue and instantly puts on his big, Alpha male stare that he reserves for when he’s going to roughly fuck her brains out. Who knew that feisty little Megara loved being submissive in bed. Certainly not Danny until they tried it once and both became addicted to it.

“Why don’t you strip for us, darling? Your sweater doesn’t do you justice,” Danny asks as he and his friends lean back on the couch to take pressure off their hardening cocks. Meg grins wickedly.

“As you wish,” she purrs as she rolls off the couch and stands in the middle of the living room. With bright pink cheeks, she slowly grabs the bottom of her baggy sweater and lifts, exposing her large hips first, then her soft tiny waist, and finally her black bra that clings to her ample bust. She tosses the sweater to the corner and stands timidly as they stare. Jake and Max knew Meg was hot, but they couldn’t fathom her being so innocent and sexy to the point that they just want to hop off the couch and fuck her. Her pussy, her bright pink mouth, her ass. All of it.

“Damn…” Max breathes and Meg blushes even more.

“Now the rest of it. I want you naked,” Danny orders and she bites her lip lightly before nodding. She shimmies out of her shorts, exposing more perfect leg, a flawless ass, and bright blue panties. There’s something sexy about a girl in mismatched lingerie. It means Danny got her off-guard and managed to seduce her out of her clothes. He fills with that damn pride, and gives her a nod that tells her to continue. She reaches behind her and unclasps her bra, sliding it slowly from her chest before adding it to the pile of clothes in the corner. She slips her finger under her panty hem and watches Danny’s lust-filled gaze as she slides them from her hips. She glances to the side and sees Max and Jake practically drooling and both sporting a large bulge in their pants that has her getting excited.

These guys don’t just find her attractive, they want to fuck her. She considers that an accomplishment. She clasps her hands behind her back and waits for a command from Danny. Yet he just has her stand there…his face is oddly completely unreadable. With three sets of eyes on her, her body floods with desire, and she clamps her legs together to keep her desire hidden. It would be embarrassing for them to know that just their stares are getting her hot and horny. The small shift in Meg’s legs snaps Danny out of his trance, and has him thinking about burying his cock in her pussy and just ignoring Jake and Max. But that wouldn’t be as satisfying. For some odd reason, he wants them to see how well she can please and be pleased and skipping foreplay won’t get him anywhere.

“On your knees,” he finally commands and Meg instantly drops to her knees though she keeps her thighs clamped tight. “Are you hiding something from us, lovie?” Danny adds with a small nod at her thighs. Her cheeks flare brightly as she gives him a ‘You-know-why-my-legs-are-closed’ stare that has his cock hardening even more. “Spread them.”

“But—“

“Don’t make me ask twice. I don’t think you’d want our guests to see how I punish a bad girl. Do you?” Danny growls seductively, and her pussy floods with the idea of these two watching Danny spank her. She quickly shakes her head no before inching her legs open, giving them all a great view of her ass and wet pussy. She starts to reach for her clit, yet one dangerously sexy glare from Danny has her hand stopping on her thigh.

“She is a horny thing, isn’t she?” Jake mutters to Max, and Meg’s blush flares to the point she can feel it creeping down her breasts.

“You’ll get your turn,” Danny says, “but for now… Meg come suck my dick.” His command has her crawling to his lap. She undoes his pants, pulls the zipper open, and happily watches as his cock springs out. Already hard and ready for her. She strokes it gently before she takes as much of it into her mouth as she can. She pulls back up, licks the shaft like a lollipop, and slips her mouth back around it until she reaches the base. She goes to pull back up, yet Danny holds her there, thrusting his hips up so that he's fucking that tiny mouth of hers. He couldn’t help himself. She taps his leg twice, which is their code for air, and he lets go of her head so she can come back up. She slides him out of her mouth, coughing and rasping for air, yet she keeps licking at his cock that is now coated in her saliva. She reaches for his shaft, but Danny stops her with that stare again. No hands. One of his new favorite ways to get a blow job because she has to work to get all of his large cock in her mouth. And works she does. After minutes of her deep throating and getting her face fucked, Danny growls, a very primal growl, that usually means he’s going to cum.

“Swallow it,” Danny demands and when his hot cum shoots down her throat, she instantly swallows it, not missing one single drop, “Damn… you’re a good girl, aren’t you?” Danny teases as he gropes her breasts, loving the feel of her hard nipples in his rough hands.

“Almost always,” she chimes as she wipes the saliva from her chin. Danny laughs and kisses her, roughly tweaking her nipple so she gasps against his mouth.

“Well, be a good girl and show them how you suck,” Danny orders, and her pussy throbs with excitement. She turns and gives them a sexy smirk. Danny grabs her hair and pulls her head back, surprising her with his rough touch, yet she loves it.

“Who first?” she asks before his mouth twists into a wicked grin that has her heart fluttering. That grin is the lets-push-boundaries grin and he’s done that a lot already.

“I want to see you handle two cocks,” he says before nuzzling her neck so gently she purrs. His rough and soft touches blend in just the right way to make her melt at his touch. “Shouldn’t be too hard, right?” She has never once been with two guys, nor has she given two blow jobs simultaneously, and he knows it.

“Not as hard as they already are I’m sure,” Meg retorts with a cheeky grin that has Danny laughing. Her humor when she’s butt-ass naked and dripping with desire makes her just as sexy as the fact that she can give the best damn blow job he’s ever had.

“That’s my girl,” he murmurs, filling her heart with an odd sense of pride. She is his, and he doesn’t even realize how much. She crawls over to Max and Jake and kneels between them. They look down at her with a silly stupefied look on their face that only adds to her confidence.

“How about I help you with those?” Meg purrs as she reaches up and unzips both of their pants at the same time. Thank god she’s ambidextrous, so exposing two cocks from two pants simultaneously isn’t a problem for her.

“So who’s bigger?” Danny asks and she just starts laughing.

“I didn’t realize this was a pissing contest,” she teases and Max scoffs.

“Of course it is,” he retorts, yet she gives him a light tug on his cock and he instantly shuts up. She doesn’t care about Danny or their motives for wanting to watch while she fucks them. She’s just excited to fuck them.

“You didn’t answer, girlie,” Jake says with a cockiness that says his is bigger. And were Danny not in the room, he would be right. But Danny has him beat by an inch, and Meg knows it.

“You really don’t want me to answer,” she whispers as she gently strokes Max and Jake’s cocks. They lean back against the couch, measurements forgotten as she goes to work. She licks Max’s first, enjoying the way it flinches under her tongue before she puts her lips slowly around it. She keeps her hand pumping Jake’s as she sucks on Max’s cock, thrusting her head up and down his shaft. He isn’t big enough to make her gag, even when he does hold her head down so that she is forced to deep throat him. But when it is time for air, he doesn’t respond to her tapping on his leg. He’s off on Cloud Nine. Danny notices the tap however, and his eyes go from leisure desire to a death glare.

“Max let go,” he barks and he does, shocked that Danny could sound so… aggressive. Yeah, they fuck around when playing games, but that voice almost had him running with his tail between his legs. Meg sits up and starts coughing, gasping for air that she was denied for too long.

“Meg… I’m so sorry,” Max stutters, yet she just smiles up at him and kisses the tip of his cock before stroking it gently.

“You didn’t know. Two taps for air. I can’t hold my breath forever, y’know,” she retorts though her voice is scratchy from the abrasive throat fucking. She keeps her right hand pumping Max’s cock as she turns her attention to Jake. She starts to lean over to suck his cock, but stops to lick her lips. The tip of her tongue hits the tip of his dick and he moans. From just a fucking touch. This girl is good, and she knows it. Meg smirks before putting her puckered lips around his cock, sliding the wide shaft deep in her mouth before pulling out again. She continues with her blow job and jacking off, yet she suddenly feels Danny’s hand on her ass and she jumps. He didn’t slap her, no, but the gentle caress sends all of her nerves on high alert, and it reminds her pussy that it hasn’t gotten to come yet. She moans on Jake’s cock when Danny pulls her hips up so he can easily lick her pussy. His tongue is drenched within the first lick and he chuckles.

“You like this too much, lovie,” Danny purrs before slipping a finger between her lips, causing her to tremble. She just nods as she takes Jake’s cock deeper into her throat. His width makes it harder to go all the way down, yet she gets him all the way in before he suddenly comes.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

No warning. No nothing. She gags at the sudden impact and then she swallows, hoping she doesn’t miss any of the warm, sticky liquid. She pulls off and a strand of semen-mixed-saliva trails from her lip to the tip of his dick. She licks it up but gets distracted when Danny sets his mouth onto her pussy, licking and sucking up all of her juices and sending a moan from her lips.

“Finish Max too,” he commands between his licks, and she turns so that she can give Max the happy ending he wants. Only it is hard to focus on his cock when Danny has his head under her so that she is sitting on his mouth and he gets to feast on her pussy. Which was the point. He wanted to see how well she can do when he has her coming on his mouth. He watches from underneath her as she bobs her head up and down Max’s cock, her ministrations matching the pace that he was eating her out at. When he did long, languid, strokes so did she. When he flicked his tongue quickly over her clit, she bobbed and stroked faster, even as she's crying out and moaning on the cock she’s sucking on.

To make it more interesting, he slips two fingers in her pussy and she jumps, losing her grip on Max’s cock. She glares down at him, yet he just innocently nips at her clit and she cries out his name as she comes. His damn Alpha is howling as he feasts on her cum, and she trembles against Max’s thigh, though she does go back to his blow job, sucking him as best as she can. She slides him deep in her throat, and Danny spins his hand so his thumb is on her clit, and his fingers hit her G-spot. One thrust, and she moans, sending vibrations on Max’s cock. He grabs her head and holds her there while Danny fucks her with his hand, prolonging her orgasm and causing her moans to vibrate Max’s cock. That feeling plus her little tongue flicking along his shaft has him coming, and once again Meg is able to keep all of the cum from spilling out of her mouth as she swallows it. She leans back right as Danny slides out from between her legs, wiping her juices from his chin.

“Good girl,” he chimes and she glares at him, her whole body still trembling with orgasmic spasms.

“I fucking hate you,” she whispers and he laughs. That’s the feisty Meg he’s used to. He slaps her ass and she yelps as more desire pools low in her body. Dear god, how many times can she come tonight? Danny was determined to find out.

“Be nicer to your master,” he teases and she just gapes at him with a blush that consumes her pretty cheeks and tender breasts. That is the first time he’s ever said that and oh boy does it turn her on. Why? She’s got no fucking clue. She bites her lip and shoots him with her sexiest gaze.

“Thank you, sir,” she purrs and now his cock is rock hard again. Jake reaches forward and gently strokes Meg’s breast. Her eyes flutter closed as his warm hands grope her. They aren’t rough or calloused like Danny’s, yet his tender kneading still turns her on. She gives Danny a questioning glance and he smiles, letting her know it's okay to enjoy it.

“Do you guys want to taste her too?” Danny asks and almost laughs at the look his friends give him. They nod, eyes bulging comically from their heads. Danny smirks wickedly.

“Meg, sit on the top of the couch with your legs spread as wide as you can get them. They are going to taste you too,” Danny demands and she can literally feel her juices rush from that thought. Oh man, does Danny surprise her. He slaps her ass again and she jumps to her feet, aware that they are all staring at her and waiting to please her. This is better than she could imagine. She precariously perches on top of the couch, spreads her legs, and watches as their eyes all suddenly hone in on her pussy. If she weren’t so turned on, she would be laughing right now.

“Should we flip for it?” Max asks and Danny laughs before grabbing a coin from Meg’s messy desk, “Heads!” Max adds before Danny flips the coin.

“Tails,” Danny says after checking the coin. Jake chuckles before walking over to Meg, his dick hanging semi-limp from his open jeans.

“She really is sexy,” Jake says, running a hand from her ankle to her inner thigh. She gasps lightly as he touches the outside of her pussy with his fingers. He gently circles her outer folds before sliding one inside, “Already wet? Impressive,” he says and Meg rolls her eyes.

“I’m always wet. Are you going to use that mouth for anything but talking?” Meg retorts and Danny laughs before giving her a disapproving look.

“Meg, play nice or you are going to get punished in front of them,” Danny growls and she bites her lips shut. She just can’t help but feel impatient. She wants to come, and she wants it now.

“That I want to see,” Jake says as he kneels on the couch and licks her pussy lightly. She wants to grab his head and shove his fucking face between her legs, but Danny’s warning rings in her ears.

“I’ll behave,” Meg mutters before gasping. Jake slides three fingers inside of her pussy without any warning and starts to thrust. His tongue plays on her clit, and she leans back. Only there is nothing behind her to keep her from falling, and she almost does. Until she lands against Danny’s broad chest. She looks up at him and grins. “Oops.”

“Silly, silly, girl,” Danny says in her ear before kissing her neck. He watches Jake please Meg, yet from her moans, she’s never going to come from Jake’s mouth and hand alone. Which just makes him feel like he’s a god. And to Meg, he kind of is. He’s the only guy she’s known whose touch, words, and even stares can make her come in minutes. Others, like Jake, are just too… gentle. She moans and leans back against Danny.

“Right there,” she whispers, and Jake continues his onslaught in a spot that is giving her pleasure, but it just isn’t enough. She runs her hand up her body to her breast, and Danny gets a wicked idea in his head. He dips his head so he can kiss Meg’s neck, and runs his rough hands up and over her breasts. Jake won’t know—nor would he care—that Meg is going to come not because of his tongue but because of Danny’s touch. Danny caresses her breasts before pinching her nipple gently. Meg jumps and Jake grins, thinking that the way he flicked her clit made that happen. Which is partially true. While his tongue did feel great on her clit, Danny’s rough groping has her sailing higher and higher to the orgasmic abyss that she is craving.

“More,” she whimpers, her words directed at Danny and not so much at Jake. Danny takes the hint and leans around her, taking her nipple in his mouth while Jake takes her clit in his. They both suck and grope and the sensation has her crying out and coming all over Jake’s tongue. Danny pulls back and smirks, kissing her neck and nipping at her ear.

“Good girl,” he whispers, his breath teasing her ear as Jake laps up her juices and she clings to Danny for support so she doesn’t slip off the couch like jello.

“Does she need a moment?” Max asks, but Danny shakes his head no.

“She can come many times before she’s done,” Danny proudly states and Meg blushes. She knows she’s a slut for Danny, but it is embarrassing for other people to know she’s a slut. Max grins wickedly before swapping places with Jake. He kneels in front of Meg and lightly runs a finger over her pussy.

“So sexy,” Max mumbles before he slides two fingers into her pussy. He mixes his tongue and finger thrusts, and he does a good job getting her horny again. Her whole body feels hot, her nipples are hard, and every touch sends little waves to her pussy. And yet…minutes pass and she’s breathlessly moaning for more that he’s not giving her. Don’t get her wrong, he’s not bad at it. Honestly, were she any other woman Jake and Max would be sex gods. But Meg needs more. She needs rough.

Max can tell she’s not quite there, and he sucks on her clit gently. Meg moans and wraps her legs around his shoulders, hoping that she can coax him to do more. Danny just watches and holds Meg up, but he doesn’t touch her like he did when Jake was down there. He wants to see what Meg does in desperation. She moans and bucks her hips up, hoping Max will take a fucking hint. She needs more.

“Add a finger,” Danny suggests and when Max does, it pushes just the right way in her pussy. Her moans get louder, but it isn’t enough.

“Turn your hand, please,” Meg whimpers, and he does, noticing that now his thumb is on top and his fingers are curled up against her G-spot. Meg throws her head back against Danny’s chest as she rocks her hips against Max’s tongue and fingers. She wants to come again, and she wants it bad enough to beg. Incoherent pleas slip from her lips, yet another five minutes pass and she can’t get there. She just gets frustrated, but then Danny smirks and kisses her neck, nibbling down it. His hands run down her back and wrap around her ass, chuckling as her moans spike lightly. He kneads the soft flesh, and Meg feels herself careening closer to her orgasm.

“Please, oh please, oh please,” she begs and Max smirks. He’s got her juices pooling on his tongue, but again he misses the fact that Danny is adding to the pleasure. He doesn’t even care. Danny gives her ass a sudden squeeze as he licks her nipple, and as Max nibbles on her clit again. This combination has her losing all control and she comes again, giving Max more to lick up as Danny holds her through her orgasmic tremors. She drops her legs from Max’s shoulders, and Max grins.

“You’re crazy intense, girlie,” Max says as he strokes his hard cock. All of the guys are hard again, and Meg smiles.

“Thanks… I think?” she mutters, and Danny laughs. She can feel his cock pressing into her back, and she reaches back to stroke it. When her hand wraps around his large shaft, he groans lightly.

“Meg,” he mumbles, but she knows he wants her right now.

“Master?” she teases, and Danny is surprised to feel his cock harden even more. Something about dominating this woman has his blood boiling, and yet…

“Meg, stop,” he orders and she does, looking at him with confusion. He steps away from her, and she’s forced to grab the couch for support. Danny gives her a grin that lets her know she’s going to get it. But later. “I want you to fuck them,” Danny says and her jaw drops. She didn’t see that coming.

“Fine, but…” she starts but stops at the brazen words about to leave her mouth, “I don’t want them to come inside me.” Danny’s face breaks into a giant grin.

“No, that is my privilege,” he agrees before he walks around and sits on the couch, his rock hard cock taunting her and making her horny all over again. She stares at it and Danny chuckles darkly.

“You boys play nice with her. I don’t want you leaving a mark on that perfect body,” he exclaims before Max grabs hold of Meg, pulling her off the top of the couch and pushing her to her knees on the couch cushions. She has no time to process what’s happening before he shoves his cock inside her pussy, pushing her head over the arm so that she free floats. A gasp and moan slips out of her mouth, his aggressive treatment leading to something she is more comfortable with. Though it is more of an eagerness to come than an eagerness to please, she realizes. Max’s penetrations are deep and quick, forcing her breasts to rub roughly against the couch arm. She will never think of this arm the same again, especially when Jake steps up to her, forcing her to suck his cock.  She happily takes hold of his shaft and forces his cock into her mouth, slurping and sucking on it as Max slams into her harder and harder. His fingers dig into her hips and she moans from the intense grip.

Danny watches from the couch, stroking his cock as he stares at the sexy scene across from him. Not his friend’s grip or the way they fuck Meg, but he watches Meg herself. The way her face relaxes and her mouth falls open in a moan, the way she clings to the arm of the couch, and the way she arches into each pounding thrust. She doesn’t shy away when Jake grabs her hair and shoves her onto his cock, holding her head still even though Max keeps thrusting away. The whole time a small piece of him is jealous, yet he can tell from the moans and sighs coming from Meg that it isn’t quite right.

Suddenly, Jake pulls away from Meg’s mouth and swaps places with Max, though he pulls her to the ground, forcing her to ride his cock while Max gets the blow job. Meg straddles Jake and instantly her brow furrows and her lips pinch in pain.

“What’s wrong?” Danny asks, and Meg blushes with a sheepish grin.

“He’s just wide. My body needs to adjust,” Meg mumbles and Jake chuckles before thrusting up. The sound she makes isn’t one of pleasure, and Danny is about ready to rip Jake’s head off for it. “Hey, sweetheart, hold on please,” Meg adds gently, and Jake stills. She has a power to seduce these men, and it makes Danny swell with pride to know she is his. Her face relaxes before she rolls her hips, causing Jake to moan. Max doesn’t want to wait and he takes hold of her head and forces her towards his cock. After the pain subsides, Meg starts to ride Jake’s slow thrusts until she feels her body react with pleasure. She moans and grips her breasts, stroking her nipples to increase the pleasure building inside.

It isn’t long until Max comes, and Meg swallows as she did before. A small amount slips from her lips and down her chin, but Max wipes it away before collapsing on the couch in exhaustion. He and Danny watch as Meg rides Jake, her hands on his chest for support as he pounds into her. She suddenly cries out and throws her head back, and Danny instantly fills with envy. Jake fucking made her come. Her eyes get wide, and she rolls off his dick ride as his come trickles down his shaft.

“I said no coming inside me!” she cries, her whole body trembling. Jake just smirks and shrugs.

“I couldn’t help it. Especially not after you came,” Jake sneers, and Danny resists the urge to punch him. Meg gets off the floor and crawls onto Danny’s lap, her naked body curling perfectly into his lap.

“I suggest y’all go unless you want to watch me fuck my girlfriend,” Danny says, and the two boys break into a cocky grin.

“Nah, I think we’re good now that we got to try her out,” Max retorts before he and Jake button up their pants, straighten their shirts, and head for the door.

“See you next game day,” Danny calls as the front door shuts. Instantly, he slaps her ass and she jumps. “You came for him,” he growls in her ear and Meg shakes her head, her whole body trembling.

“No, I pretended to. I knew he was close and I knew he wouldn’t be able to get me there,” Meg quietly states, putting his hand between her legs. He slips a finger in and she moans as he strokes her sensitive and slick walls.

“Hmm, I guess I can’t leave you like this now, can I?”

“Please no,” Meg whimpers and instantly Danny lifts his tiny girlfriend and slams her down on his cock. She cries out his name as he brutally fucks her pussy, his hands wrapped in her hair, and his mouth abusing her breasts. His sex consumes every nerve in her body as she quickly nears climax. Until her bloody phone rings, and “Agent” appears as the contact.

“Stop. Stop. Stop,” she stammers as she reaches over to the table and grabs her phone. She expects Danny to slip out of her, but instead he keeps her pinned to his cock, his mouth kissing her neck and breasts as she takes the call. With his tongue flicking her nipple, it is hard for her to concentrate on the call, yet Danny can tell it is good news by the giant grin that breaks over her face. He smirks wickedly before thrusting hard into her, forcing her to bite back a yelp.

Meg mouths “I hate you” as the woman on the other end continues to talk. Danny shrugs before reaching between them and rubbing her clit. It is amusing to watch her try to smother her moans and cries as her juices coat his fingers. Finally, she hangs up and playfully punches him.

“So?” Danny asks as Meg rocks her hips to pull his cock deeper into her.

“They loved the book, and the publishers want to talk about raising my royalty rates,” Meg squeals and wiggles a little victory dance. Danny laughs before he catches her hips and slams harder into them than before. Her happy squeal morphs into a breathy moan that has him pounding her harder and harder. He holds her as he shifts them on the couch so that she is lying on her back and he is holding himself above her.

“Congratulations, Meg, I told you that you could do it,” Danny whispers in her ear, pumping his cock in just the right way that her pussy tightens on his cock and she comes. The pressure of her pulsing pussy has him coming as well, and he gets to shoot his hot load into her pussy because it belongs to him. She's definitely his.

“Thank you, Danny. This was the best distraction day ever. It’ll be hard to top it,” she chimes and he chuckles.

“I’ll think of something,” he retorts before stroking her hair. He folds her into his arms, her breasts flat against his chest. “So… who was bigger?” he asks and she just laughs.

“I thought you’d be able to figure that one out,” she teases and he flashes her a huge cocky grin. “Ugh, you men are ridiculous,” she adds before rolling off his chest to go shower. He lays on the couch to enjoy his power trip while it lasts.

Published 
Written by megXXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments