Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The escort (3) - A surprise assignment

23
15 Comments 15
15.1k Views 15.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

A few days had passed since my first assignment for Marchmont Ladies, the elite escort agency run by Rosie out of her tenement flat. It had been exciting for me to act out a role for the client, Ian, so that we could make his business contact, Geoff Granger, mellow enough to sign the contract which would send a lot of work Ian's way. And all I'd had to do was flirt a bit and give the old man a blow-job; what could have been easier?

You may wonder what it's like to suck off an old man for money and not affection, but it I found it surprisingly easy and straightforward. And not unpleasant at all; quite the opposite in fact. Knowing that I had the power to make a man become putty in my hands was enough to turn me on; that Mr Granger was skilled with his fingers and was able to make me cum too was just the icing on the cake. And there was something exhilarating about doing this while his wife was under the same roof, albeit in a different room, and might have caught us in the act at any moment. In the end, she never suspected a thing and must have wondered why her husband had such a goofy grin on his face when he left.

Over the days following, I often thought back to that evening, and even had to masturbate a couple of times while reliving the adventure in my mind. There was certainly more to this job than just making a decent amount of money, and I couldn't wait for my next assignment.

I didn't have long to wait. Rosie rang me one evening to ask if I was ready for another engagement. “I've got a new client,” she said, “someone we've neither had before nor apparently has he been recommended to us by one of our existing gentlemen. That's not unusual, but something certainly is.”

“I'm intrigued,” I said. “Do tell.”

“The thing is, he asked for you specifically and says he knows you.”

“Oh dear lord,” I gasped, “I hope it isn't a friend or a relative, that would be awkward; I'm not sure I could accept someone like that, it would just be too embarrassing.”

“It's a certain Mr Granger,” Rosie said. “Goes by the name of Geoff; 56 years old and in business. Or so he says; that can cover a multitude of sins in my experience. That name mean anything to you?”

“Oh my god,” I shrieked. “You remember that assignment I just did for Ian? Well, Mr Granger was the guy that Ian wanted me to flirt with. All to do with oiling the wheels of commerce, or some crap like that. I ended up giving him a blow-job.”

“Well, he must have been very pleased with you, as he's asking for a private visit. Do you feel comfortable with that?”

“So no public appearance first? Just straight in there? Is that normal?”

“Not as unusual as you might think, especially if the client knows you, which in this case happens to be true. I'd never have thought you'd be quite such a hit so quickly. You should go far, my girl.”

“Thank you, that's kind of you to say so. But what I don't understand, Rosie, is that I was pretending to be Ian's long-term girlfriend and gave no hint of what was really going on. He gave me his business card, that's true, but I haven't called him and I was convinced he had no idea what game I was playing.”

Rosie laughed. “Well, you could always ask him. Do you want to take the job or shall I say you're busy? He'd like you to go round to his house on Friday evening. He's prepared to pay the usual call-out fee plus a large bonus if you “deliver the goods” - his phrase, not mine, so I'm not exactly sure what he means. Probably that you make him cum two or three times, if he's anything like most of our clients.”

I knew as soon as Rosie had told me who it was that I was never going to refuse, so I said I'd be there at the appointed time. He hadn't asked for any special requirements, so I thought I'd just carry on playing the hot little Asian chick, the innocent nineteen-year-old student lost in a man's world. I decided to wear a long silk dress, shimmering blue with silver streaks, off-the-shoulder, exposing the whole of my flesh from my breasts upwards. Some bright red lipstick tarted things up a bit, as did a red satin choker; and though I say so myself I thought I looked the picture of oriental allure.

“Geoff, how good to see you again,” I said as he opened the door for me. “I must say I'm not a little surprised to be invited, but since you've managed to find me you obviously know my line of work. Aren't you going to let me in?”

“Sorry, Evelyn, yes of course, come in. You are simply stunning in that dress; as last time, you take my breath away. So young, so beautiful, so exotic. Come, let me show you through to the lounge.”

I hadn't, till that point, given much thought to his wife Anna; I expected she would have been away so that he could indulge himself. But no, Anna was sitting on the couch, dressed in a very elegant black dress and holding a glass of sparkling wine.

“Hello, Evelyn, so pleased to meet you again,” she said. “Don't look so surprised; Geoff and I have very few secrets, and we do like to share. Is that alright with you?”

I muttered something about everything being just fine, which it was, but I was quickly having to adjust to a rapidly changing scenario. From what I had imagined was going to be a night of passion with Geoff alone, it now seemed that Anna was going to be involved in some way too. But that was fine with me. In fact, it made me relish the prospect of the evening's entertainment, whatever it might be, even more. Evelyn the call-girl was ready for some serious action.

Geoff offered me a glass of wine, and we all sat close together as we sipped our drinks.

“Now then, Evelyn,” Geoff said at last, “I expect you're wondering how you've ended up here?”

“That,” I said, “is a bit of an understatement.”

He laughed. “The truth is, I've been in business a long time. I recognise all the tricks, especially the one young Ian was trying to pull the other night. He's got a long way to go before he can get one over on me.”

“You mean you knew all along?”

“Oh, it wasn't difficult. I've done it myself on occasions, especially in the early days. But if Ian was prepared to offer me a pretty, willing young girl, who was I to refuse? He would have got the contract anyway, but I just thought I'd take whatever he was willing to give. Which turned out to be you, and that was a real pleasure. And that is why I made a few enquiries, asked around and managed to track you down.”

“But,” I spluttered, “Anna, you knew all about this?”

“Of course I did, my dear. We are a very open couple, both sexually active and adventurous. We've been married a long time, and we like to spice things up from time to time, to keep ourselves interested, as it were. And we always exchange stories of what went on; we get very turned on by hearing each other tell of our little exploits.”

“Go on, my dear,” said Geoff, “tell her what happened when you left the room that evening.”

“It would be my pleasure,” she said. “You remember that Ian made some feeble excuse about showing me round the house so that he could leave you two together? Well, I more or less knew what was going to happen, so I thought I'd have a bit of fun of my own. Ian was showing me around the house and we came to the bedroom. I made a big fuss of admiring his taste in ruffles, and after a minute or two closed the door and faced him. He looked a bit surprised, but not as surprised as when I asked him if he'd like an older woman to suck him off. I've found in life that there's no point beating about the bush when it comes to getting sex out of younger men; subtlety is not something they usually appreciate.

'Well, needless to say he just stood there with his mouth wide open. I moved closer to him and felt the front of his pants. He wasn't hard yet, but I quickly set to work to remedy that. I knelt down and unzipped him, pulled his underpants down and, without using my hands, took his limp cock in my mouth. With my hands behind my back, and looking up at him, I sucked and licked him till he very quickly became nice and hard. As his cock started throbbing I placed one hand round his shaft and cupped his balls with the other. His little whimpers told me I was doing exactly the right thing, and before long he was moaning and groaning and moving his hips back and forth as he fucked my mouth. I soon felt his thick cock pulsing and knew he was about to cum; I drew back a little so he could see his cum splash over my lips, tongue and face; and boy did he cum hard. I love the taste of hot cum and licked it all off his cock, using my fingers to pick up the stray cum from my face and taste it before swallowing it all.

'He was pleased, of course, but a bit embarrassed. We quickly straightened up and returned to you two. You had no idea, did you?”

“You're joking,” I said.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

“The sly bastard never mentioned a thing. He and Geoff must have been cumming at the same time, and we never knew.”

“Well I had a pretty good idea, Evelyn,” she laughed. “Who did you think was in control here? And next time, make sure you wipe all the cum off your face; there was a tell-tale drop just by your nose. I did find that rather endearing; and very exciting. We women notice these things, even if the men don't.”

“Yeah, that's a point. Just one thing; Geoff managed to make me cum too, as I'm sure he's told you. Didn't you cum as well?”

“Not with Ian. But in the taxi home Geoff soon had his fingers under my skirt and panties and was inside my wet pussy in no time. I came very easily. And when he took his fingers out for me to suck, I could taste my juices and yours nicely mingled there. It was a very hot evening all round.”

“I don't know what to say,” I said. Which was no more than the truth. All the time Ian thought he'd been playing Geoff, when in reality it was completely the other way round.

“No need to say anything, Evelyn,” Geoff said. “We've got other plans for tonight. Are you in the mood for some fun?”

“Actually, yes. The way Anna told that story has made me quite horny. What did you have in mind?”

“First things first,” said Anna, “Neither Geoff nor I have ever fucked an Asian girl before; we're both intrigued to try. I'm told you're very skilful with your tongue and lips,” and here she glanced at Geoff, who simply grinned and nodded in agreement. “So perhaps by the end of the evening we could both have satisfied that particular itch?”

“You are very naughty,” I said. “I've never fucked an older man and woman before, either, so it will be a new experience for us all.”

“I'm glad you said 'older' and not 'old',” said Anna. “We may be in our mid fifties but we still know how to please our partners; perhaps more so than a younger person even. We find that experience is a great teacher.”

“And I'm keen to learn,” I said. “It' clear to me that you like other women, so maybe we could start by getting to know each other a bit better.”

I turned round to face Anna and kissed her on the lips. Her breath was very sweet as her mouth opened and her tongue started exploring my lips and mouth. She nibbled on my lower lip as her hands started feeling their way over my neck and shoulders. Geoff meanwhile watched in rapt attention as his wife started making out with me; he had to adjust himself as his growing erection became more uncomfortable, but I wasn't paying a lot of attention to him at that stage. Anna's hands were reaching behind me, finding the clasp on my dress and slowly unzipping me. I have to say, goose-bumps were running up and down my back as her fingers expertly removed my dress and she felt all over my skin.

“Stand up, Evelyn,” she said, “Let me take a good look at you. My goodness, so young, your flesh so soft yet firm. I just want to kiss you all over. But first, perhaps you'd be good enough to go and sit over there and start playing with yourself as we watch. We'd like that very much, wouldn't we, Geoff?”

Geoff just gawped, which signified a 'yes' in my book. I went over to the chair Anna had indicated, shrugging off the dress and letting it pool at my feet before stepping out of it completely. I was not wearing a bra, and I lay back in the chair with my legs spread so they could see my pretty red satin panties and my thigh-high black hold-ups. I pouted at them and squeezed my breasts together, teasing the nipples so that they became hard, then tugging at them to make them really stand out. I leaned forward and ran my hands up and down my legs, lingering at the top of my stockings to almost but not quite touch my pussy beneath my panties.

Geoff had helped Anna out of her dress by now, and she returned the compliment so that they were soon sitting side by side watching me. Anna held Geoff's fully erect cock and stroked it gently, while he had his hand behind her and appeared to be stroking the crack between her ass-cheeks. I leaned back and put my hand down my panties, surprised to find myself nice and moist. When I started rubbing myself and panting heavily, it was not a show at all, but the beginnings of a growing sexual arousal.

“Turn over, honey,” said Geoff. “Get on all fours and let us see you rub yourself from behind.”

I was only too willing to do so, and, turning over, I slipped my panties down exposing my tight pussy and my puckered little ass-hole to their gaze. I spread my ass for them so they could get a good look, then ran a finger up and down my pussy, letting it slide inside my wet hole, giving them a perfect view of how turned on I was. I'm certain that pussy juices were leaking down my thigh as I stroked and fucked myself for their pleasure.

I was getting so carried away by this, that it was a shock when I felt hands on my ass and a tongue probing my pussy. I didn't know if it was Geoff or Anna, and quite frankly I didn't care. Just feeling that tongue sliding up my pussy to my ass-hole and then back down again was driving me wild.

Well, it turned out to be Geoff, because the next thing I knew, Anna had placed herself in front of me so that my face was staring right down at her neatly trimmed pussy. It was glistening already and I needed no second invitation to bury my face in it and start licking and kissing. Geoff's tongue was working wonders on me, and it was the least I could do to suck his wife's needy cunt.

Anna was soon bucking and thrashing about as my young tongue sank deep into her cunt, and as she got wilder, Geoff stopped licking me and plunged his cock deep inside my aching pussy. Oh, he was very good: varying his rhythm so that I was practically begging for him to fuck me faster and harder. Not that I could say much other than grunt as I continued to tongue-fuck his wife. It wasn't long before I could sense her pussy walls twitching and contracting, so I applied more pressure to her clit, inviting her to cum in my mouth. And cum she did, while her husband continued to fuck me; he had slowed down a bit so that I wouldn't cum yet, but his wife exploded and a river of her cum flooded my mouth.

This is where their experience really came to the fore. Anna came hard, and swiftly pulled herself off my tongue to kiss me so that our lips were both covered with her juices. Our tongues and lips clashed avidly, but she wasn't finished yet. She turned round so that she was underneath me and her tongue could lick my pussy as well. Geoff of course was still deep inside me, so I had him fucking me while she licked my clit, my pussy and his cock with a skill that took my breath away. Geoff didn't hold back any more and started thrusting harder and harder. With Anna in the position she was, I couldn't help but get back to licking her pussy again, so all three of us were being pleasured at the same time.

I can honestly say I'd never felt anything like it, and as my pussy contracted, squeezing Geoff's cock hard, I burst into the most incredible climax, and that only served to set Geoff off, who pumped his thick and creamy cum deep inside me, crying out as he did so. Amazingly, seeing as how she'd only cum minutes before, Anna came again, and I got another mouthful of her tasty pussy juice.

We all collapsed in a heap on the floor, exhausted and satiated. Anna was still not finished, though, and asked me to straddle her face so that her husband's cum could dribble out of my cunt onto her mouth. I was happy to oblige, and watching the thick strings of his hot cum fall in a sticky stream onto her tongue was one of the best sights of the night for me. Naturally we kissed and swapped his cum before swallowing it.

“So,” I said, “did you like your first taste of Asian cunt?”

“You were amazing,” said Geoff. “I just knew you'd be so hot.”

“Delicious,” said Anna. “I really am going to have to have another go, just to be sure.”

I laughed. “You are insatiable, especially for an old woman.”

She was about to say something, but then realised I was teasing. “You really are a little vixen, aren't you?” she said.

“It's my job,” I said playfully.

“I think it's a lot more than your job,” she said. “I'd call it a vocation. You are very, very good at this.”

“You're so kind,” I said. And after a few more pleasantries we cleaned up, got dressed and I left a lot richer than when I had arrived – in money and in experience. It had been quite an evening – again.

A few days later, Rosie emailed me a photograph she'd been sent “in case she was interested.” It was of me straddling Anna's face. Geoff must have taken the picture while I was absorbed in the sight; it looked amazing: my stockinged legs aside her face, my red choker looking so slutty, as Geoff's cum dribbled from my cunt onto her waiting tongue. The picture captured the moment that sticky strand of thick, white cum joined her lips and my pussy. Rosie said she'd already masturbated to it several times. So have I now.

Published 
Written by EvelynLi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments