Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fantasy Room

"The room where your fantasies can come true"

12
4 Comments 4
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Katrina was nervous as hell as she and her friend Val entered the large home. This was the first time she had ever done anything like this, she had dreamed of it but never thought she would have the nerve to actually do it but now she was here, on the threshold of her desires. As they waited for the door to open, Katrina thought back to how she had ended up here.

It had began a long time ago when her husband had been disabled in an accident and was now physically unable to satisfy her sexual appetite. It was not that he did not love her and that he did not want to, it was just not possible any more. For a time she had bought all the toys that she could get her hands on but even they became tiresome after a while, it just was not like having a real live cock inside you. Besides, she had recently begun to entertain ideas of what it would be like to be with another woman.

Her friend Val was a good looking woman but she knew that she was only into men so nothing had ever transpired between them sexually. However, Val was a worldly woman and had mentioned the place where they were now to her and ever since, Katrina could not stop thinking about it. Essentially it was a place for swingers of all kinds, where sexual acts were entered into with strangers, each fulfilling a desire. Val had told her of the "Fantasy Room" where, after having filled in a form to say what your fantasy was, you were given a number. If your number was called out during the evening, then you had to report to the room and enter if you dare. This idea appealed to Katrina immensely and she could not wait to give it a try and see if she could get in.

They entered the house and Katrina was amazed at how many people were there, all ages, all colours, all sizes. Many were already undressed and several were in the act of pleasuring each other. She did not know where to look but she knew she was getting turned on by what she was seeing. She asked Val about the room and was directed to it, picking up a glass of wine along the way from a roving waiter dressed in just a leather thong. At the door there was a large man who looked to be guarding it. Hesitantly she asked if she could have a request form for the room and he handed her one with a number stamped on the top.

Quickly she filled in the form and then handed it back, the guard wished her good luck and told her to listen out for her number, then he slipped the form under the door without looking at what she had written.

Katrina wandered throughout the house, she found Val already undressed and sucking the cock of a guy in the corner. She watched as she saw her head bob up and down on the mans cock, seeing it shine in the lamp light. Moments later his ass cheeks clenched together as he began to cum down her throat, Val's lips clamped tightly around his cock so as not to loose a drop. Katrina could feel herself getting damper by the minute, the smell of sex was in the air and she breathed it in deeply.

As she drifted, an intercom came on and a voice was calling out a number, it slowly dawned on Katrina that it was the number on the top of her request form! But how could that be? She had only just filled it in and really did not expect to get a call. She took a deep gulp of the wine and headed back to the door.

The guard was waiting for her with a mask. He explained to her that she had to wear it at all times, what happened in the room stayed in the room otherwise she would never be allowed entry again and one word of warning, be careful of what you wish for!

The mask completely blocked her vision and she heard the door open. A hand took her by the waist and guided her forward and then the door closed behind her, shutting out the noise of the party going on outside. She was guided forward until she brushed up against a table.

"So, you have never had a woman eat your pussy?" purred a feminine voice in her ear. Katrina shook her head in response, too excited and nervous to speak. "Well, let's see about changing that then shall we?" purred the voice again.

Katrina felt soft lips touch hers and a tongue pressed against them as the woman kissed her. Katrina responded by opening her mouth and allowing the tongue entry as she extended her into the woman's mouth. The kiss was exquisite, gentle and sweet as their tongues entwined together. As they kissed, Katrina could feel hands begin to undress her, and then those hands were on her boobs, squeezing them and tweaking them. She felt her knees begin to go weak as the pleasure rippled through her body.

Finally, she felt her panties being pulled down her legs and now she was totally naked. The woman guided her to lay down on the table. Katrina felt so vulnerable as she lay spread out on the table for the woman to see (and whoever else may be in the room) and it was turning her on big time. She could feel her juices running as she felt the woman's breath on her neatly trimmed pussy.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

She cried out as a tongue touched her pussy lips before it pushed deeper into her. The woman's tongue probed and searched her pussy in a most intimate way before locking in on her clit. When that happened, Katrina nearly came as it felt so good. The woman worked her clit, over and over, rubbing it and then nibbling it, making Katrina gasp with pleasure. Moments later Katrina could feel her orgasm begin to build until it hit her hard, making her scream out, grasping the woman's head and jamming it hard against her pussy, forcing her to drink up her juices.

When Katrina was spent she heard the woman's voice again. "I see that this was just one part of your fantasy, well we like to make dreams come true so you get your wish. Well boys, I got her nice and juiced up, she is all yours".

Katrina nearly fainted as she realised that she was going to get her other fantasy, and was a little scared too, after all, a gang bang was something serious and she hoped she could handle it.

As she lay on the table, she felt hands all over her, rubbing, caressing, tweaking until she was pulled up off the table. She was held in mid air as she could hear someone climb on the table. Next, she was lowered back down and she felt the heat of a body below her as she lay on her back on top of another body. "Let's see how you like it in your ass" a voice whispered in her ear.

She felt the tip of a cock pressing against her ass as she was pushed down a little. She spread her legs and felt someone apply lubricant to her ass hole (not that she needed much, there was so much pouring out of her pussy and down around it). The cock then pressed hard against her ass and she felt it enter her, stretching her as it slowly pushed into her. Now she was laying on her back on top of the man's belly impaled on his cock and loving it.

"Let's see how you handle a little black magic" said an ebony voice from above her before feeling the heat of a large headed cock press against her pussy. She thought she was going to be torn apart as she felt the huge cock push into her while still impaled on the cock in her ass. The cock slid in as far as she could take it but when she lowered her hands to her pussy, she could still feel a couple of inches outside of her body, god, he must be huge she thought.

The cocks began to work in time together, as one pushed in, the other stayed still and then vice versa so the soon had a good rhythm going. Katrina thought she was in heaven as she felt herself being fucked in both holes at the same time by total strangers. Then she felt the tip of a cock pressing against her mouth, in fact it was not just one. A guy must be stood each side of the table and both were pressing their cocks against her mouth. She opened her mouth, turned her head to one side and allowed the cock to enter. She sucked it a few times before turning the other way to suck the other.

Could it get any better than this, a guy up her ass, one up her pussy and two fucking her mouth?!!! Katrina let herself go entirely, letting her body do its own thing as she rode the waves of pleasure that hit her again and again as the men fucked her, grunting and panting as they did so.

"Ready boys?" A voice asked. She heard grunts of agreement and guessed what that meant so she tried to prepare herself for the cumfest that was about to begin. It began in her ass where she felt the cock twitch and jerk as it released its hot load into her. Moments later the big cock in her pussy exploded, filling her with hot, sticky cream. She was about to cry out when she felt a hot gush against her cheek, first from one side, then the other as the two men shot their loads across her face. She stuck our her tongue to catch as much as she could, tasting the two creams together, so fucking hot she thought.

Finally the men stopped pumping their cum into/onto her and she was allowed to relax after god only knew how many orgasms she had had. The cocks slipped from her pussy and ass, leaving sticky trails as they did so. She reached down and scooped up the mix of creams and her pussy juice and tasted it greedily.

"Well, slut, how does it feel to have been fucked like a whore?" growled a voice.

Katrina could only mumble and smile as her body tried to return to reality. She could hear the sound of clothes being put on and then the door clicked open then closed again with a parting word, "You can take your mask off now".

Katrina slipped the mask up and she was alone, there was cum everywhere on her body and she could smell its thick musky aroma as she dressed herself. She wobbled to the door in a daze and with a huge smile on her face as she could still taste the cum in her mouth and feel the cum drain from her ass and pussy, soaking her already damp panties. Who says your dreams can't come true she thought to herself.........................

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments